The Royal Baby [Undergoing Ed...

By a_slave_to_love

Haylen Gray was a servant that fell in love with Jonathan,the prince of Molasia after fighting their feelings... More

Our Love
And The Trouble Begins
Hello baby
I'm Sorry
Another step In Life
Memories
We Finally Meet
Slowly But Surely
The Ball -part 1
The Ball -part 2
The Ball -part 3
New Life
A Moment With You
A Moment Between Us
Life
The wedding
His First Crush
Sexy Moments
Another Little Miracle?
Jealousy
What Should We Name Her?
Welcome
Niall and Jake
Kinza
My Prince Charming
The Beginning Of The End

The Royal Baby

104K 1.7K 137
By a_slave_to_love

Warning: this is a mpreg story which means male pregnancy. This is also a boyxboy story.

Haylen Gray was the crown Prince of a kingdom named Molasia. He wasn't of royal blood, before he was a prince he was a servant, a personal servant for the Prince. After years of walking around each other they finally confessed their love for each other. "It isn't appropriate for a prince to love a servant" that's what people would say including the prince's father, King Adam but they fought for their love and in the end they won. Their affair was the biggest scandal in Molasia history.

Haylen was a beautiful petite boy, he had platinum blond hair that reached his waist, eyes bluer than the ocean blue, his skin was a beautiful pale color, he was short at 5 feet, but for his short status he was fiercely independent. His beauty helped the council make their decision about letting them continuing their affair, their reason was that Haylen didn't look like a servant and could easily pass as a royal. Haylen didn't care as long as he got to be with the love of his life Jonathan he was happy.

Jonathan Richardson was a handsome man, he had messy brown hair that he kept short, deep blue-green eyes that you could get lost in and golden color skin from all his years of training with his knights who were also his most trusted friends, he was 5'9 a giant compared to Haylen, his knights often made jokes about how he hadn't crushed Haylen yet in bed. He was a care free man but he could be serious when he had to be. He loved Haylen with all his heart and a thousand times more. Anyone that even looked at Haylen slightly wrong were always sorry.

They thought their affair was the biggest scandal in Molasia well that was changed on November 13 when Prince Haylen Gray made the announcement that he was pregnant with the next heir to Molasia.

A/N- the photo is of Jonathan.

A/N- this chapter is edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 0 15
Was that feeling between them only lust or a true love? Arus and Leila were a happily married couple untill that young, hot and stunning man Earth c...
15.4K 684 28
Vic has been in a committed relationship with Kellin, the stipper for a while now and things are starting to get serious between the two men. Then s...
373 3 21
Sequel to Torn In which Nivea and Derek are finally together. This is about the ups and downs of the roller coaster ride of their relationship as a...
941 65 7
A long time ago, fallen angels were forbidden to fall in love with humans because punishment for human and fallen angels falling in love was either b...