I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

Von story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

8 1 0
Von story_writer77

I fell asleep there comfortably. I felt his words conforted me like a mother comforts her child.

After sometime;

Taehyung: "I love you Jeun. I wanna make my family with you. You are the best women I have ever met. Will you accept my love?"

I covered my mouth with my both hands. I was beyond shocked seeing him sitting on his knees while holding a diamond ring. I can't believe this all is true. I was speechless so I just nodded at him. He stood up and came closer to me. Actually, closer to my lips. My heart was beating like crazy and I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine. I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. But after sometime I felt my whole existence shaking when I heard loud voice of Taehyung:

Taehyung: "Jeun!! Wake up!! Its night don't you wanna go home?"

Jeun: "Huh? Who woke me up from my dream?"

Taehyung: "Dream what dream?"

I came back to senses now. Ugh that was a dream I can't believe why these type of things have to come in my dreams only.

Jeun: "Uh nothing. "

I then remembered I was having headache in the office and I... Oh My God I slept in Taehyung's lap! And then I am dreaming these type of things I have gone crazy.

Taehyung: "Kaja (let's go)"

I stood up. I was about to fall but instead I fell in his arms. I was still half asleep.

Taehyung: "What are you doing did you drink before sleeping? Stop falling on me like that." I was a little embarrassed so I asked something else.

Jeun: "Who did my work? "

Taehyung: "My other assistant."

Jeun: "Oh okay."

Then we started to march out from the building. I sat on the pessenger seat and Taehyung sat on the driver sear as we came here without the driver in the morning. It was early night but silence was outside everywhere as well as inside the car. Taehyung was driving calmly and I was sitting calmly. But I only seemed calm. The dream I saw was playing in my mind like a DVD. I was feeling so awkward I was literally waiting for him to kiss. How weird it could feel if it was real.

We entered our house and saw maids already prepared the dinner. I was behaving nice with them but Taehyung was cold. We ate the dinner silently. I was still feeling awkward. Why I just couldn't forget that dream.

I was sleepy so I stood up from the dinning chair heading towards my room. Taehyung said while standing up from his dinning chair making me halt my steps...

Taehyung: "Take a shower and come to my room. Immediately."

Jeun: "And why is that?"

Taehyung: "Don't behave like a mature lady in front of me. I won't like to say you're my slave but you have to obey me." He gave me an evil smile. I just nodded and went upstairs towards my room avoiding his gaze.

I took a shower and wore some comfy clothes as I wanted to take rest after a hectic day. I decided to accept my fate. Whether I believe or not Taehyung is stronger than me physically and I am his wife now. I even lived in his house when he was no one to me. I can't keep misbehaving with him every time.

I marched towards my room shrugging the thought of that stupid dream which is still roaming in my mind. I can't figure out what thought came in my mind in that dream that I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me. I was embarrassed even I knew it was just a dream but still it feels awkward to imagine. I am an innocent type girl after all.

I was standing infront of his room door. I knocked. How well-mannered I am to always knock. Well I don't want any incident like I enter and see him changing his clothes.

Taehyung: "Come in."

I entered.
Jeun: "Why did you call me?"

He moved his gaze towards the bed. I followed his gaze and saw a gift box. It was a rectanglular shaped box. I made a confusing face.

Taehyung: "Wouldn't you like to open it?"

Jeun: "Is it for me?"

Taehyung: "Definitely."

I came towards it and opened it. And I saw a very expensive phone. It had a big screen and big cameras. Wow I don't even know the company name.

Jeun: "Is this really for me?"

Taehyung: "Didn't you like it?"

Jeun: "Its not like that. I am just asking did you buy it for me?"

Taehyung: "Uh I snatched your phone from you when you came here. So I thought as you are my wife now you should have your phone with you in case... But i guess you don't like it ok gimme."

Jeun: "No no its good. I was just not believing that you gifted me."

Taehyung: "Ugh I know I am sometimes cold towards you but you're more cold towards me. Is that how you talk to your husband?"

Jeun: "Can you stop reminding me every time that you're my husband and the big fact that you forced me for it? I am tired of this!"

Taehyung: "So what babes reality won't change."
He said and started combing his wet hair indicating that he also took a shower just a few moments ago.

Jeun: "Did you call me for this type of conversation?"

He started walking towards the bed where I was sitting. And then sat beside me. He came closer to my face and said in his deep voice:
"What type of conversation do you want? Romantic?" And winked towards me. I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung: "You know I don't like you rolling your eyes at me. So don't repeat that action again."

Jeun: "Do you really think I would be interested in this forced marriage?" I asked out of nowhere.

He made me lay on the bed and hovered above me.

Taehyung: "It's our wedding night. Won't you like some romantic stuff like... Um what everyone does on wedding night?"

I widened my eyes at his statement.

Jeun: "Get off me."

Taehyung: "What?"

Jeun: "I said get off me!!"

         I pushed with all my strength and he sat on the bed. I made a serious face and went towards the room door to exit and go to sleep. He stood up and held my wrist. I made a confused face.
He headed towards the bed holding my wrist again gently throwing me on the bed and laying above me. I became furious. He has no right to touch me without my consent.

Taehyung: "Slow down girl I am not gonna do anything. " He kissed my right cheek leaving me speechless blushing under him.

Taehyung: "Now that you're my lawfully wedded wife I wanna tell somethings to you. Actually I forced you for this marriage to-"

Jeun: "GET OFF ME NOW!!"

        He got startled due to my sudden yelling. I again pushed him with my whole strength and stood up. I don't know what got into me but I was looking at him with my furious eyes. First laying on top of me, then kissing my cheek. These actions were not much irritating but those words like "lawfully wedded wife" and "forced you for this marriage" triggered my ego suddenly. How could he become so calm saying these things because they mattered to me. I felt ruined being the forced wife of a mafia.

       To avoid any other violence I again almost ran towards the room door and grabbed the nob to open it. But he was fast enough to hold my wrist tightly. Now I was staring at his furious eyes.

Taehyung: "Don't touch that door to go outside again otherwise I will burry you here!!"

        He was breathing heavily to control his anger which was not helping. I was tensed because I reacted a little extra. He just kissed me on my cheek it's not like he raped me.

        I guess I hurt his ego. I could say by his facial expression that I was the first one to yell at him like that. He suddenly threw all the things which were kept on the dressing table with his arm. And they crashed on the floor with loud sounds. But no maid came to check.

       He was looking intimidating.

Taehyung: "I thought you'll accept the truth and listen to me. I thought to share my past with you but no. You have to be stubborn. No bear with it."

Jeun: "I am sorry Taehyung I reacted a little extra-"

Taehyung: "No! You always apologize to save yourself you never feel guilty. I have no one to spend time with happily. I hate you!"

         I had tears in my eyes. I didn't do it intentionally. Why can't he understand it takes time to accept a forced marriage. Not even I single day passed since that marriage incident and he expects me to open up to him. But wait, I then remembered their conversations. He siad he did it to protect me. Did he really meant that?

        He held my wrist and threw me on the bed and hovered on me once again. Now I was scared because I knew he is furious.

        He started kissing my lips harshly. I was feeling pain. Tears started flowing from my eyes. Why can't he control his anger why he has a very short temper WHY I have to get stuck with a person like him. He is a devil a monster I hate him!

       After some moments of kissing me harshly he layed beside me panting. I was so scared and crying thinking that I might end up getting raped by my husband although it was my first wedding night.

Taehyung: "This was a trailor to show you I can do what I want so you have to obey me. Now that you're my wife, always remember not to disrespect me, not to yell at me, not to roll your eyes at me and obey me whatever I say."

Jeun: "What about my rights as a wife?" I said with a broken shaky voice.

Taehyung: "You don't deserve to get them. So stay obedient if you don't want me to hurt you in any way. And yeah, you will be sleeping on this bed from now on with me. I won't repeat my words." And then he slept facing his back at me.

         I teared up. What the fuck was that. He instructed me to obey him because he is my husband but isn't even respecting me as a wife. But what can I expect from a forced marriage to be like? Having a romantic husband, getting treated like a respected wife. Huh Jeun you shouldn't keep expectations from a merciless mafia like him.

        What I realised at that time was he was not showing me what he actually felt. He wanted me to open up to him that is why he gifted me a phone and talked with me like a flirty teenager boy being a cold mafia. And when I reacted like he raped me when he just kissed on my cheek, he got furious. That's why he kissed me harshly and talked to me rudely. What I didn't notice was that I was alrealy getting my rights as a wife. I was having a status of "wife of the boss" at his company. He returned me my phone infact replaced it with an expensive one. He appointed several maids for work in this house which I used to clean like a slave. And then he wanted us to become a frank couple and I ruined everything.

       Maybe I am overthinking? These are just my thoughts? Maybe he really meant by "I don't deserve the rights as a wife"? I fell into my dreamlands with these thoughts ending my hectic day.

End of chapter.

He guys I hope you all are doing great. Here is another chapter I hope you like it. Sorry if it was boring some new things will come in the next ones hope so. Bye bye love you all!!💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

237K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
10.9K 706 27
This is a story about a boy Kim Taehyung who face a lot of difficulty in his life but his friends Jimin and Jungkook always stay by his side. His fia...
19.8K 787 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...