Destined To Me | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old s... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) First Kiss
Chapter (2) Beginning
Chapter (3) The Start
Chapter (4) Loved
Chapter (5) Reality
Chapter (6) Dissapeared
Chapter (7) Changed
Chapter (8) Glimpse
Chapter (9) Limits
Chapter (10) Choice
Chapter (11) Liar
Chapter (12) Unknown
Chapter (13) Escape
Chapter (14) Heartbreak
Chapter (15) Terrifying
Chapter (16) Fault
Chapter (17) Nightmare
Chapter (18) Warmth
Chapter (19) Burden
Chapter (20) Cherished
Chapter (21) Jeon
Chapter (22) Almond eyes
Chapter (23) Big Bunny
Chapter (24) Alright
Chapter (25) Hatred
Chapter (26) Young Boy
Chapter (28) Last Moments
Toxicity [ Please check ]
Chapter (29) Shattered Moments
Chapter (30) Life
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》

Chapter (27) Horrible Plans

8.3K 429 263
By Naveena_bts

"They called him my friend,
But he was a snake,
Who made those horrible plans."

25/12/21

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jeongguk's eyes widened, his heart pounding in his chest,

"H-how.. I-i, J-jimin —

"Pl-please master, he is hurting t-them, come f-fast...." 

The mafia's stumbled words were cut by the other's cries and begging and the mafia didn't take a minute before he composed himself.

His eyes getting raged with his face blank, the clenching of his fist making his veins pop out.

"He will pay for hurting a 'Jeon'. I am coming." The mafia shoved his phone in his pocket as he hurried on his steps.

Getting in the car and driving off, eyes missing the white pearl feather resting on his shoulder. 
_______________________________*****

The male named Jimin wiped his tears with the back of his hand, the other holding the sleeping kid.

He ran his fingers through his silver colour hairs before he pulled up his mask, eyes getting cold and blank.

The male hurried on his steps, glancing back in the room to watch a smirking Yoongi and worried Jungkook and Taehyung, fear all over their faces.

"I will be back, Jungkook-ie, just a few more minutes." The male whispered to himself before he increased his pace, leaving the basement.

The male shifted the sleeping kid from one hand to another as he looked alarmingly throughout the corridor and witnessed some guards.

The silver haired man didn't give a damn about those guards as he passed through the hallways, keeping his posture straight and eyes cold.

But the man stumbled on his steps a little, heels coming to halt suddenly, his eyes widened as he pressed his back against the wall more and more, pushing the kid's face into his chest.

His eyes taking a note of the guard sent by Yoongi outside the kid's room, the guard looked frustrated and fearful.

The male saw him leaving, he took hurried steps toward the same room that he had left some minutes ago.

He was on time when the mafia was about to kill Minjae, he was the one who freed Jungkook from the chains and told him about his family being there.

But today he was late. If he could have reached the basement room before Yoongi, then Jungkook and Taehyung and their son would have been out of this hell.

The male carried the boy with him as he opened the window with some effort and a man dressed in black jumped in.

The man looked at Jimin with a deep frown, the latter handed him the sleeping kid with no sight of his parents.

"I was late.." The silver haired male uttered, voice reflecting pain with his eyes angry on himself.

The unknown man's eyes widened, taking the kid in his arms, he looked at Jimin with fearful eyes.

"What are you going to do now ?" The male questioned watching Jimin handing him a bag, the unknown male getting ready to leave with the kid.

"We will save them. M-master will save my Jun--- I-i mean Jungkook and Taehyung, just take the kid to him, he will be safe there."

"Do you need help, I can call him---

"No ! No, don't involve him, he has already helped me a lot, please just take him from here, it's not safe for a kid like him, I-i will contact you from my side."

The unknown male nodded his head unsure, as he watched Jimin pecking the boy's forehead softly, eyes glistening with unshed tears. 

"Jimin.." the unknown male called, the said male hummed, hands busy shoving a knife in his pocket.

"What if, what if you couldn’t make it ?" A humorous chuckle left from Jimin's lips as he glanced at the male.

"I died years back for them, I have no one now to grief over my death. If I die no one will be affected, just take this kid to his parents." The male uttered with a painful smile, before he reached for the doorknob, but his steps again came to halt because of the other's words.

"What if they couldn't make it ?"

"Nothing will---

"What if they couldn't ?"

"Then I will raise him as my son." 

And with those words the door was closed, the silver haired male disappearing from there leaving the unknown male with the kid, who jumped out of the window with the kid, some words roaming in his head.

"I have to inform him, now only he can solve this shit."
_______________________________*****

"The kid isn't there sir." Those words made Yoongi's smirk fall from his lips, as he turned around to glare at the guard.

"What the hell ? How is it possible ?" The male yelled at the guard in rage, which made the fearful man step back a little.

Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's breath hitched as their heart sank deeper in their chest, eyes pooling with worry, fear and relief.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hairs, frustratingly kicking in the air, that was when his eyes met with those bambi doe eyes.

Glaring at the raven haired male, the man hurried toward him landing a hard punch over the Male's face who coughed blood.

"Where is your son ?" The male yelled, holding the bruised man's collar who seemed to whimper from pain.

"I-i don't know.." His voice broke, audible enough as a whisper.

"I know you do. Where's the fucking kid ?" The man landed one more punch, making Jungkook gasp in pain.

"I DON’T KNOW !!" This time the male yelled with all his strength, eyes filling with warm tears at the worry of his son's well being.

"You are lying. I asked, "Where's the kid ??" The male raised his hand again but was stopped by an angry scream from his behind.

"Are you fucking insane ?? We don't know where our son is, stop hurting him asshole !!"

The blue haired male yelled at the top of his lungs as his nose flared from the angry breaths, the two guards holding him nearly flinched from the sudden outburst of the male.

"How fucking dare yo---

"I fucking dare. I fucking dare, enough with this stupidity and enough with my patience. Don't you fucking dare to touch my koo, one more time asshole !!" The blue haired male again yelled, eyes bloodshot from his angry tears.

But the male yelped when his arm was pressed behind his back by one of the guards, the elder male taking furious steps toward him.

Taehyung clenched his eyes shut when Yoongi raised his fist to punch him, but Yoongi's fist was stopped by another hand.

His eyes fluttered open, when he didn't feel the pain as he looked wide eyed at the male standing beside him, holding Yoongi’s fist in the air.

The Male's half face was covered with a black mask, his crescent eyes glaring at Yoongi.

"Enough with your bullshit Min Yoongi." The Male's voice came out as deep and filled with hatred which nearly made Taehyung gulped down his saliva.

Yoongi boiled in anger as he saw red, the silver haired male was jerked back by the elder male, as his guards launched themselves on him.

But all of their mouths hang open when the silver haired male dodges their every hit, skillfully making them sleep in the deep slumber.

He smirked to himself watching the 6 lifeless bodies laying on the ground, his mocking orbs meeting with Yoongi's furious one.

The blue haired male ran toward his husband, the moment he was free from those guards' grips.

Taehyung cupped the raven haired Male's face, as he wrapped his arms around his husband's nape pulling him into a tight hug, feeling those shaking arms wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook closed his eyes, he breathed the faint calming scent coming from Taehyung, the male pushed his head more into his husband's crook of neck.

Some tears slipped down from both of their eyes, the males breathing in peace, pulling away their shiny orbs stared into each other.

The blue haired Male's thumb unconsciously pad on the fresh bruised lip of the other who flinched. 

Taehyung's lower lip wobble watching those bruises on the raven haired Male's face.

But controlling himself and his tears, the younger male helped him to stand up.

Both the male turned around, their hands clasped with each other, Taehyung glared at Yoongi who was already glaring at Jimin.

The silver haired male continued staring at Yoongi with his furious eyes, his hold on the bloodied knife tightened when he saw the elder male walking toward him.

The silver haired male knew he didn't stand anywhere in front of Yoongi, his skills were nothing in comparison with him.

But still he tried, still he gave it a chance.

Moving the metal blade swiftly, slicing through the air, the male launched himself at the elder who was quick enough to dodge the man's every single attack.

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at them with their eyes wide open, their bodies refusing to move from their place even when the door was wide open.

Both of their trances broke when the silver haired male yelled at them to run away. The said male pressed down by Yoongi, his knife laying on the floor.

Something unknown flashes through Jungkook's eyes as he watches the male hissing in pain while Yoongi pushes more pressure on his wounded stomach.

The raven haired male felt his eyes stuck at the face of the hissing man and he was dragged by the blue haired male forcefully.

The blue haired male continued dragging his husband who seemed to be lost somewhere. 

Call him selfish or whatever but the man didn't give a damn about anyone as his mind forced him to leave that place and find his son with his husband as soon as he could.

Jungkook's eyes stuck on his pale face, when Yoongi removed the man's face mask, those crescent eyes and plump lips looking so similar to him.

The raven haired male looked from his shoulder when he was dragged by his husband.

"Leave my Jungkook-ie !" 

Those yells made the raven haired stop in his tracks, the blue haired male also froze, unconsciously his hold tightened over Jungkook's hand.

A tear unconsciously slipped down the raven haired Male's eyes, turning around as he looked back at the male on the floor.

"Jimin-ie..." A mere whisper that left those lips caused more tears to slip down his bambi eyes.

The blue haired male looked at his husband and then at their clasped hands, and he heard his heart broken when their hands loose, the raven haired male seemed to lose his hold on his hand, as he ran toward the silver haired male.

Jungkook pushed yoongi off from Jimin using all his strength which caused the elder male to fall on the ground harshly as he wasn't prepared.

"J-jimin-ie.." the worry and shock in voice reflected as the male cupped his cheek, who looked straight into his charcoal black eyes.

"J-jimin-ie, y-you.." he choked on his sob as the  male hugged the younger one tightly.

Taehyung looked numbly at them, the boy didn't even know when his tears flowed down.

Jimin's hand itched to hold the other, his nostrils flared, taking deep breaths as he tried to control those unshed tears.

The silver haired male raised his arms to wrap around the other's body but was stopped in mid way when his eyes fell over the frozen state of Taehyung. 

Those arms which seemed to raise to wrap around Jungkook, now pushed him apart from himself.

Jungkook looked at him, his dark orbs still wavering from hundreds of emotions.

"J-jimin----

"We don't have time for this, please go away from here, before Yoongi regains himself.." The male uttered, as he stood up in hurry.

Taehyung's heart hurted when Jungkook held the silver haired Male's hand, eyes shifting from the raven haired Male's face to their clasped hands again and again.

The blue haired male felt his hand pulled forward, a hand wrapping around his wrist dragging him forward and the male didn't have to look down to know the hand didn't belong to Jungkook. 

The male was dragged by Jimin, who was dragged by Jungkook.

But before the three men could leave that room, their steps were stopped by a loud gunshot.

They turned around, Yoongi aiming his gun at him, the elder Male's eyebrows frowned, rage clearly on his face.

But Taehyung's eyes were stuck at something else, the silver haired male standing beside him whose hand was clasped with Jungkook.

The crystal clear warm water slipped down his almond eyes, unconsciously the male sucked in a breath to stop his sob and even then his husband was too busy to hide the other male behind his back.

Taehyung looked at the raven haired male with his teary eyes when saw how he hide Jimin behind his back and not giving a fuck about him.

Yoongi's gun aimed at Jungkook, who hid Jimin behind himself, the blue haired male standing beside him, his teary eyes going unnoticed by him.

"What the fuck you are doing Min Yoongi ?" All their attention was dragged by the mafia whose deep voice resonated throughout the room. 

The mafia's eyes widened looking at the aiming gun in Yoongi's hand, the bloodied face of Jungkook and Taehyung and the wounded silver haired male.

"Fuck !!" The mafia cursed as he stepped toward Yoongi but stumbled back when Yoongi shot at him, the bullet nearly piercing his flesh.

"What the hell are you doing ?" The mafia yelled at the raging male who seemed to lose the last string of patience and sanity.

Hoseok followed behind, his eyes widening as his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Y-yoongi…" 

"Shut up !! I am gonna kill this man. I will fucking kill him !!" The male yelled as his gun aimed at Jungkook and this time Taehyung was the first one to step ahead of his husband. 

Who seemed to notice his existence now.

Jungkook's heartbeat increased when Yoongi screamed those words but his heart stopped when Taehyung stepped ahead of him.

The male looked down at his clasped hand with Jimin and his hold instantly loosened like he had received some electric shock.

A wave of guilt swam in his black charcoal orbs as the male stared down at a blue mop of hairs.

"L-love–

"Stay behind koo, I am not letting him hurt you anymore." 

Jungkook's heart sank deeper when Taehyung whispered those words without looking at him.

The raven haired male softly smiled as he now held the blue haired Male's hand, who glanced at him back.

A soft smile occurred on Taehyung's lips as he tightened his hold on his hand, stepping a little back, pressing himself against his firm chest.

But the sweet moment was broken by an angry scream that left Yoongi's mouth as he yelled like a mad man.

Jeongguk tried to stop the male, his firm body nearly making Jungkook and Taehyung disappear behind him, when he stood in front of them.

"Why are you so fucking furious Yoongi ?" The mafia uttered as one more bullet was fired from the gun, which missed them.

"I am furious because he killed my BEST FRIEND !! The man yelled at the top of his lungs, making Jeongguk clenched his fists.

"He didn't !! Kook didn't kill Mia---"

"HE FUCKING DID !! HE KILLED MIA AND HER DAUGHTER !!"

"He didn't kill them it was a murder, Rowoon killed them, Rowoon planned those things, he planned everything, a-and I accept, I FUCKING ACCEPT THIS !!" The mafia yell made Yoongi freeze in his place.

As the male looked at the mafia with the most shocking and hurtful expressions, Jeongguk's face flushed red from the screaming and his eyes turned glossy from the acceptance. 

"P-please stop it Yoongi. They– they are gone now. I accept this, they, they can't be back to us, even if I kill kook I can't get my Mia, my love back.. pl-please.." the mafia's voice broke as he almost pleaded from Yoongi.

The raven haired male felt his eyes stinged with warm liquid at the breakdown of his brother.

But a humorous laugh left from the elder Male's lips, who laughed falling his head back.

But instantly stopping he looked at the mafia again as his rough hand wiped the lone tear that slipped down his eye.

"That was your love for her huh ? That was your revenge ?" Yoongi spoke hatefully, the Male's jaw clenched eyes getting teary once again.

Yoongi shook his head, a look of hatred appearing on his face. The male threw his gun away in anger, as a thick silence fell in the room.

The raging male kicked his legs in the air, his finger tugging his own locks in a tight grip. When the male looked at the mafia with gritted teeth.

"I will fucking kill you first !!" Yoongi uttered as he launched himself at the mafia, whose eyes widened but he was able to compose himself on time.

Both the male, who appeared to be best friends fight with each other, Yoongi hurting the mafia hatefully and Jeongguk only dodging those hateful hits as he stopped himself from losing his temper and hit Yoongi.

Every single person present in the room stared at them with their fearful and worried eyes but their orbs missed the sight of the smirking Yoongi whose dark pupil seemed to rest at the blue mop of the hair.

And before anyone knew, or even before the mafia himself could know about the next move, it happened.

Another harsh hit of Yoongi's launched at him which he dodged skillfully, the mafia shifted on his position as his arms raised to give a harsh push to Yoongi. 

His move was only to push the furious male back but he didn't know when Yoongi bent down, and his palm came in contact with Taehyung. 

The blue haired male stumbled back with a great force, his head coming in contact with the concrete wall.

"TAEHYUNG !!" The raven haired male screamed, his eyes widened from fear, the Male's heart stopped and he forgot to breathe.

A sudden flashback of the memories came ahead of his eyes, making him tremble on the spot.

Jungkook's breathing quickened, when he remembered the sight of a thirteen year old boy flying across the room, his heart stopped when he remembered the similar sight of him knocking out after hitting his head, his body shivered remembering the horrible scene from years back.

"T-tae.. l-love…" The raven haired male ran toward the other, as he cupped his cheeks looking at him with his teary bambi eyes.

"L-love.." his charcoal orbs wavered across his face, heart hurting watching the crimson red blood flowed down from the boy's forehead.

The blue haired male looked at his husband with teary almond eyes, his one hand clutching his hurting head.

"I-i am fine koo, i-it's okay…" the blue haired male assured, smiling softly with tears slipping down his cheek but the pain only made him hiss.

A sudden wave of anger hit the raven haired male as he couldn't care more about anything other than his Taehyung. 

Jungkook didn't know when his fingers curled around the knife that was on the floor, he didn't know why his legs didn't stumble, why his body didn't shiver.

He didn't know why this time the tear didn't leave his eyes, he didn't know when he turned around as an angry growl left his lips.

And if it weren't for Yoongi's quick reflexes the blood-stained blade of the knife would have passed through Jeongguk's neck.

Hoseok's jaw hung open and Jimin nearly flinched with the sudden outburst, his hand clasping around his mouth.

Taehyung stared at the raven haired man with widened eyes, fear filling in those orbs.

Jeongguk froze on his spot, immense hurt and pain swam in his eyes as an expression of getting betrayed flashed through his features.

His black-brown orbs met with those furious black charcoal orbs of Jungkook, unconsciously a lone tear slipped down the mafia's eyes.

But this time the raven haired Male's eyes didn't shiver, his eyes didn't lower like they used to nor he felt bad for the mafia's tears, the male glaring at his own elder brother with only rage and hatred.

Which Jeongguk never imagined to see in those orbs.

But they missed the one side upward tuck of Yoongi's lips, they missed his sick expression.

Because he knew maybe the blade hadn't sliced through Jeongguk's neck but it had sliced the thin string of both the brother's relations.

The blade had sliced the thin string and it had sharpened his horrible plans.

______________________________*****
3589 words. Longgggg ~~

This is chapter (27).

Hope you liked it. 

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
_______________________________*****

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter and I hope it's going well.

Thank you so much for all of yours kind words, I am dealing better with my depression and I don't know how many of you checked my recent announcement, believe me I am really soft right now.

So make sure to leave some comments please.

Also the story is coming to an end, only 3 chapters are left with an Epilogue.

_________________________________*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 12
"If you ever missed me, Taehyung, just close your eyes, love. Tuck your strands behind your ear and open them again, I will be there, darling. In fro...
261K 9.8K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.7M 61.3K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
82.1K 2.7K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...