Demon in the Dark

By whmurphy94

This is a sample, the full story is now available to read on Radish under sex with an alpha season 3! Mates... More

Be Aware
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

End of Sample

12 1 2
By whmurphy94

Hello again, you've come to the end of the sample chapters. The full book is available on Radish, Which is within the sex with an alpha book under season 3. You can also purchase Sex with an alpha on Amazon and soon you will be able to purchase Bound to them on amazon as well, for paperback purchase only.

I appreciate your love and support for this series!

You can follow me on Inkitt under Devilswearingprada as well as Instagram!

Love, Whitney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 853 19
The Life Tree has fallen. Monsters crawl from its roots and terrorise the realms they reach. In offer of protection, the Demon realm unleashed its so...
13 0 7
Dive into this gripping dark fantasy where demons, magic, secrets, and a forbidden love that defies the very boundaries of death collide within the r...
20.1K 1.8K 21
Two months after finding out that they have magical abilities, Quinn is still struggling to come to terms with the fact that they're a witch. It beco...
112 16 6
"Part of her has never imagined dying alone. The other couldn't have envisioned it any other way." ✥ ✥ ✥ When Ida Irvine finds herself stuck in the m...