Wonder || H.S

By Stacy_0014

Bella is a 19 year old college student, she was invited to a football (soccer) game one night, and got a glar... More

1) football game
2) party incident
3) the library
4) Night at the apartment
5) The kiss
6) Confession
7) Questions
9) Names
10) Ghosted
11) secrets
12) Trust
13) Adventure
14) The message
15) Lost
16) Comeback
17) Shocker
18) Rough
19) Ruthless
20) Numb
21) Remembered
22) Boxer
23) Partners
24) The "i love you"
25) The fight
26) Surprise
27) Birthday
28) Move
29) Frustration
30) Shocked
31) the goodbye

8) Commitment

13 1 25
By Stacy_0014

Harry's POV
I wake up to find myself on the couch as I remembered Bella came over crying last night, I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face.

I take a quick shower and I walk out the bathroom with a towel around my waist and my body dripping with water, I see Bella was sound asleep and holding a pillow tightly.

I kissed her cheek and dressed up, I wore a black and white striped shirt with black skinny jeans. By the time I was done I see Bella awake, she had tears in her eyes.

I walk over to the bed and crotch down to her and I cup her cheek with my hand. I  take her hand and held her up so she would stand with me, I hold her chin and kiss her softly.

My stomach turned when she would put her arms around my neck, I pick her up and we break from the kiss. She smiles at me whipping her tears away, I hug her so tightly in my arms never wanting to let go.

She has her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck, I held her like she was made out of paper skin and glass bones. I don't want this to fade away.

I put her down gently and told her to go take a shower and that I have brought her clothes from her dorm. She nods and walks to the shower.

I take out the clothes as she was in the bathroom washing herself, I didn't know where to put the clothes. She probably didn't want to walk out with just a towel around her body or else she's get uncomfortable.

I grabbed the clothes and hung it on the door nob and walked to the bed to make it.

By the time i was done I hear Bella shouting, "Harry where did you put the clothes that you brought from my dorm?!" I chuckled to myself. "Its hung up on the door nob?!" I shout back.

I hear the door open so she would get the clothes, I laughed at how cute she was sticking her head out.

She smiled quickly at me and went back into the bathroom to change, by the time I was done cleaning around the apartment she walks out the bathroom looking extra beautiful.

I wanted to grab her beautiful self and kiss her I swear to god. "You picked a good outfit for a boy" she said, I smiled proud at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

Harry picked a cute and simple outfit for me which I am impressed, if I asked any other boy they probably would've given me my bathing suit.

We wear our shoes and head out as I didn't have class today, Harry walks to the car and opens it for me.

I thank him and sit down, moments later Harry sits down and released a big sigh. "Ok so... I don't know how to show you that you can trust me but if it means to show you everything than so be it. I'm going to show you everything I like to do and explain a little about myself every step we take" Harry explained, backing up into and into the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we drive the the first mystery place, Harry talks a little bit about himself. He didn't reveal big things yet, so far he just told me things he likes to do in his free time.

20 minutes later we arrived at our first stop of the day, a dinner. I felt Harry behind me, I turn around a felt him holding onto my waist. " I used to come here every day 2 years ago than stopped after college started." He explained.

I frown at his comment, "why'd you stop?" I ask, his smile faded away, "it reminded me back in England when me and my family would go out ever Thursday at this dinner we loved so much," I held his cheek and comforted him.

After his smile came back to life, I giggled and pulled him inside so we could eat.

The waiter sat us down and we ordered food, while our orders were being prepared, Harry told me stories from when he was back in England and how everyone knew him as baker boy.

He told me he loved to cook and bake, sweets are his favorite to make when he's happy. I laughed at his hobby, who would've thought this boy baked.

I adored every little thing he told me about himself, he made me feel comfortable and safe.

When our food came in we ate and he told more stories about himself. He was so cute when he were to explain stories from his past, he does leave and details out.

By the time we were done, we split the bill and headed out to our second stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't stop laughing at his silly little jokes he would tell and his funny childhood stories.

It wasn't to long until we arrived at the second place he wanted to show me, I get out of the car with the biggest smile on my face just because I saw how Harry lit up when we came to our second arrival.

Harry looked at me and held me close to him, "this is the soup kitchen I used to work at when I first came here, it made me so happy knowing I was helping others."

I wanted to cry in happiness when I heard those words, he is nothing like everyone explained. I kissed Harry without hesitation, I felt as if it was the right thing to do.

When we let go of this kiss Harry looked at me with the biggest smile on his face, we go inside just to say hello and walk out and drive to our third destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a little while but that didn't stop me and Harry talking and telling things we like to do.

25 minutes later, we arrived at a little pond that had a bridge over it, we walk out of the car and we stand in-front of the car, this time Harry had a slight frown on his face.

We walk over to the bridge and stand in the middle next to the edge, we look down at the water and the little fish swimming in it.

Harry was standing behind me and I lean on the bridge, "I come here every day to cry my tears and pain away knowing I'm a fuck up and a disappointment." Harry explains, cutting the silence.

I turn around to find Harry looking down and tears running down his face, I hook his chin and held it up so he would face me.

I look deep into his eyes, " Harry look at me, look, you ARE NOT a fuck up. You hear? You are the opposite of a fuck up. And if you are one, your MY fuck up," I giggled at the last part. "You are mine, and will always be" I finish.

Harry whips his tears away and hugs me tightly as I do the same. We let go after 5 minutes wanting the hug to last for a long time.

We head back to the car and drive to our last destination cause it was getting dark.

It took a few minutes to drive to our last stop, Harry parks and stops at our last place.

When I get out of the car I was confused because we were at my dorm, Harry smiled so big and took my hand so we could run to my dorm.

Harry stopped at the door, "and this is the last place that makes me happy the most. This place makes me feel like me again, and the person who stays here changed me."

I couldn't take it anymore, I had tears of happiness in my eyes. I jumped into Harrys arms.

I let go of Harry and we walk in, we take off our shoes and Harry plops on the bed. I change into comfortable clothes in the bathroom, once I came out I plop on the bad next to Harry.

We both laughed and talked for a few minutes, Harry brings me up lay on top on him. I giggled and looked into his eyes, I played with his hair, "I trust you, I am going to try this dating thing between us.... I hope you don't break my trust, I love you" I say, finally giving him an answer from his question.

He shots up and kissed me so passionately, he sat upright on the bed with his has around my waist as my legs are around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He rests his forehead against mine, "I promise you I will never break your trust." I nod and giggled a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of talking, Harry decided to leave as we both had class the next day. I get comfortable in bed and I pull out my phone to see if Jenna is feeling any better.

B: Hay Jenna, how are you feeling?

She answers surprisingly quick.

J: Hay, I'm feeling much better thanks, anything new?

B: yeah there is but you'll have to wait until tomorrow when we walk to class ;)

J: oh shit, ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow byee

B: bye get some rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone down and lay there filled with joy.

An hour after laying in bed just thinking of Harry and if I'm making the right decision, let's hope he lives up to his promise on how he won't break my trust.

I put an alarm for 6:00am and eventually slept, I can't wait to see what will happen in the future for me and Harry in our relationship. Let's hope it all goes well and not a big mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 1 25
Bella was just your average nerd but the worst thing is, that this average nerd has a massive crush on the schools hottie and most popular kid at Que...
1.2K 27 28
An ordinary girl named Melissa Darden had her heart broken, and she doesn't want to love anyone else expect a little famous boy named Harry Styles fr...
26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
4.1K 184 25
"Baby, I'd treat you like my homework. I'd slam you on the desk and do you all night long." ~ Marcel is a 19 year old frat student, who is very unde...