A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

By aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... More

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

Comfort and Moments/15

219 4 0
By aswiftholic_bipuff

Trigger Warning : Trauma on panic attacks.

Emma woke up in panic, not knowing where she was, or what happened. Her heart was beating faster, and her mind was racing with questions. Her throat was unusually dry, and it tasted weird. She began smacking her tongue to the roof of her mouth, as she looked around. It was night, the sky was dark and she could hear the waves of the blue ocean. Why is it night? She couldn't really remember anything about the morning, and the events that had occured. She took in a deep breathe trying to calm herself, and her lungs were filled with a familiar scent. She turned on her side as she pressed her cheek on the soft pillow. She inhaled it again, to be met with an image in her mind. The scent reminded her of something, or a rather someone. She felt relaxed by it. 

"Oh hey! You're awake." 

She was startled by the sudden intrusion in her calm thoughts. She silently gasped as she saw the twinkling blue orbs in middle of the dark that spread out in the enormous room. She was stuttering and couldn't get any words out. "H-How--w-why is---"

"Shh. Emma, calm down,"

He helped her up. And got her water, "Here you go.."

Emma started to gulp the water down too fast, while Tom panicked while looking at her. "Hey, hey. Em, shh. Slow down," She looked into is eyes and started to drink the water slowly, and then looked up as she finished her drink. "Are you okay?" Emma could just nod. Tom brushed his hands on Emma's arms, finally taking hold of her soft palms, and led her to the bed again. He sat her down and looked into her eyes, those brown eyes he had grown so fond of. Tom took a sharp intake of the windy air at that ungodly hour, that didn't go unnoticed by Emma. He looked down again and then stood up straight, letting go of Emma's hands that she didn't know she was still holding. "Stay here," He almost whispered afraid of breaking the quiet silence of that night, "I have to bring you y-your medicines, okay?"

Emma didn't want him to go. 

She didn't know why. But she didn't want him to leave her by herself. Emma was scared. I mean, anyone would be if you wake up in the middle o-of the night when the last memory you remembered was-"W-Wait." She whispered to him, suddenly going back and forth in her mind, whether she wanted him to hear her plead or not. But he heard it. Tom halted from his journey. Did she call him? He turned back to look at her again. "Hey, you okay?"

"Please don't go."

She said it louder this time, there was no going back now. She was rubbing herself with her arms trying get rid of the rushing cold. She couldn't bring herself to look at Tom somehow. She didn't know why. Her heart was thumping louder to let it all out. To let him know everything. To let him hold her. Her lip was quivering, trying to not let her cry out. She didn't want him to think she was vulnerable. Or that she couldn't handle it. But this, this scared her. Tom crouched down to his knees, his face in the level of her knees. He hesitantly took her hands in his, and looked at them as he traced them. Emma looked at his hands interlinked in hers, her eyes glossy. He kissed her palms, and then looked at her. "Hey, look at me." He reached his hands up to her face, and traced his fingers along her jaws, that made her look at him. 
His breath hitched as he looked at her. The moonlight kissed her face as it illuminated her eyes and her cheeks as it faded away towards her pink lips. Her hair was adorning her face, slightly swaying with the light breeze hitting them. She looked like an absolute angel.

But a broken one. 

Tom got up, went to the other side of the bed and patted the mattress, and Emma looked at him blankly. He sat down on the bed and Emma looked at Tom as she felt the bed dip. There were butterflies erupting from her stomach. Something she hadn't felt for a long time. Tom was not really giving attention to the flips in his stomach. He was only focusing on comforting Emma. "Come here,"

Emma couldn't help but raise her eyebrow, but she was so glad it was dark so that he couldn't see her blaring cheeks. He rolled his eyes at her cocky reaction, "Just come here." Emma moved on her knees and hands and settled down next to him. She looked in his blue eyes and finally managed to stutter it out. "What happened? Its all b-blank, Tom. Its scaring m-me."

Tom wasn't reluctant to take her shoulders and place her on his chest as he heard her muffled and stifled sobs. "You had a panic attack, Love."

Emma sniffled more as she nuzzled her cheek more into Tom's chest. "Y-You were on a call with someone, and suddenly your hands started shaking and your breaths were shortened, you were gasping for breath. And um...next thing you fell to the ground and c-crying..."

Emma stopped him, "Wait, don't. I don't-t-don't...". "No I get it."

There was a really dreadful silence between, one that seemed expected at the time. Tom was circling his fingers on Emma's back unconsciously, while Emma wrapped her hands on Tom's torso. They were in peace. Their minds were finally at peace, no thoughts running wild. 
"So did I just....pass out?"

"Umm..." Tom really didn't want her to know. Telling her that he calmed her down will reveal everything. And Tom can't have that, nobody really knew. Not even Bonnie, or Mathew.
"What? Wait a second....you calmed me down didn't you?"

Tom sighed. "Yes."

His short answer made Emma suspicious. His chest stiffed at Emma's question, almost as if he was nervous. Emma got up from the cuddle, and looked at him, not wanting to notice the close proximity. "H-How did you-"

"You don't want to know." Tom cut her off. Emma took his cheeks in her palms. "Please."
Tom shakily sighed. "Umm..when you left, I started to get dreams. Dreams about our childhood our memories and how we used to play," He chuckled. "But then when I started to date people, w-we kind of grew apart and I, somehow didn't realize it. T-The video about you crying and going away, was repeating again and again in my mind and I couldn't bear it. I also heard Bonnie's words," 

"She's gone because of you! She's gone because you couldn't hold it in your pants!!!"

Emma had tears in her eyes. She didn't know this much damage had been done to his heart. Emma had seen the loneliness in his eyes but had chose to ignore it, but not now. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder, and sighed. Tom continued, "I-I started to get panic attacks after the first two months of all the hate I received. It happened the first time in the public, after some skater guy threw a can of apple juice at me, saying that-t I didn't deserve to-t-to live.." He whispered the last part. Emma silently gasped, she didn't want this to happen, she didn't want him to suffer this much. It was too much to handle and she knew nobody was this strong. "The panic attacks became a regular thing after a while, and when Bonnie got to know, she um appointed me a therapist. Her name was Skylar Christina Brown, and well, she kind of helped me through everything. She knew and made me learn the steps to calm my panic attacks down. But she never ever assigned me any medicines, like other doctors. I guess that was kind of her specialty? I don't know. But she helped me figure out everything, and well..um we um...she fell in love with me." Emma jolted up from him and looked at him with wide eyes. Emma didn't know if to be happy or.....jealous.

Emma's eyes widened even more.

"W-What?"

"You fell in love with her?"

"Noo, she fell in love with me." He gestured. He looked at Emma, and then groaned as he threw his head back. "How does everyone fall in love with me? I mean what is even there to like in me, that you fall in love with me? I am a guy who's not even handsome, and I dress like a homeless guy  and I'm not talented or-r rich or anything--" Emma cut him off quickly. "Shut up, Shut up shut up shut up." She rambled. "You are stupid as fuck!" Tom was stunned. She was not the one to swear at all, he didn't pay attention to what she said because, frankly, he knew he was stupid, and quoted, as fuck. "I'm sorry about that, BUT-" she continued along, "But me, and I assume Skylar, never liked you for your looks o-or the fact that your popular, I didn't care whether you're experienced in acting or you're talented," Tom raised his eyebrows at that last part, "WHICH by the way, you are. But we s-saw what was here," she pointed at his heart. "Do you now how and why we fell in love with you? Because you have the most nice, loving and caring heart ever. And by the way, just so you know, y-you a-are very handsome and good looking." She said, chuckling, not actually thinking about what she is saying. But when she did, her neck was flush her ears red crimson, and her hazel eyes wide. She whipped her head towards Tom to see him blushing too. He looked at as she stammered, "I-I I m-mean, I-I-I d-didn't-t,"
But Tom wasn't paying attention to her words, but to her lips. Suddenly Emma slipped from her position to right infront of his face. 

She looked at his crystal eyes, as they flicked from her lips to her eyes. She was frozen in her place, not able to look away from his face. Their faces were inches from each other, his breath fanning her face. Emma's eyes flicked to his lips, his peach rough lips that longed her soft ones. She let out a breath and her mind was blank. But some voice in there was screaming to close the distance, to finally have her lips on his. Tom was leaning and so was she, the air was thick, time slow, everything seemed to stop, like the world was begging them to do it. 
Tom's hand slid from her waist, to slowly up to her neck, her hands on his chest, going up on his shoulders. Both of them were in a trance. Emma moved towards him, and lifted herself to sit on him as Tom dipped in the bed more. 

But suddenly there was a flash and loud noise came from a screen not far away.

Tom had accidentally put hand on the remote while adjusting when Emma came over him. 

And now they were on the ground near the bed, Emma falling on Tom's chest as he was under her.  

"If you want to kill harry, you have to kill us too!!"

Both of them shot up at the voice. Tom held Emma, as Emma held onto his torso for support as they looked wide-eyed at the TV screen. "Ummm..we should uh---"
"Yeah we should--" Tom and Emma both got up pretty quickly, and looked at each other. It was quiet, except for Remus Lupin and Sirius Black's voices. They looked at each other and Tom came forward and put his hands on Emma's shoulder and sat her down. "I'll um-get your-your um meds okay?" He said and kissed her forehead. But Emma took his hand and pulled him down. Tom stunned, came forward and landed on her lips. Their lips brushed of each other, and for a momentary second, sparks flew. They stayed there for a while, after hesitantly pulling back. They looked at each other in silence.

"Ah, vengeance is sweet. I was hoping to be the one to catch you."

Tom and Emma's hearts were beating out too loud, and they both didn't realize they were smiling. "I'm gonna umm," Tom chuckled as he scratched his neck, "go get your meds and maybe order popcorn? Looks like we've got a marathon infront of us." Emma nodded as she fiddled with her fingers. "Yeah okay."

"I'll be back, Love."

Emma smiled as Tom went off. "Stop smiling!!" She groaned.

But they both couldn't stop smiling.

__________________________________________________________________________

"You're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for all of us!! Its not over!"

Emma was cuddled up to Tom as he saw the scene, the Battle Of Hogwarts. Tom was smiling at it, though it was somewhat a shocking and sad scene, he was rewinding all the memories. He chuckled and started to speak to Emma, "Do you remember the time when Matt--" But when he turned to look at Emma, she was sound asleep. Her eyes were closed as she snuggled more into Tom's chest. Tom smiled unknowingly as he looked at her, he carefully bent over, not to wake her up, and pulled up the blanket. He put it on her and kissed her head again. 

He took the remote from the table on the side, and turned the TV off. Tom reached for the lamp and switched off the button, and the room was dark again. 

"Good night, Char."

And maybe have sweet dreams about Tom too?

___________________________________________________________________________

48 missed calls and 99+ messages from Leo ❤️

Hey babe, are you okay?

Hey the call suddenly cut off, could you call me back

Love, why are you not answering my calls?

Emma! EMMA!

Jesus Emma, you're getting me worried.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 158 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...
3.5M 121K 32
Hermione Granger wants to get married and start a family of her own. But her future plans of wearing a wedding dress are shattered when Ron brea...
69.3K 2K 52
A Tom Hiddleston fanfic. Contains smut, sns I didn't believe it when they told me. But it's real. I'm here. "So, did you enjoy the dance?" Tom winks...
15.3K 468 25
Tom was ditched by his ex girlfriend leaving him with a daughter; Hazel Holland. Fighting to keep up a full time job as an actor and a father, he mee...