How did we // George Weasley

By wslygirl

[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George... More

° PROLOGUE °
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 53

2.3K 46 11
By wslygirl

CHAPTER 53
• Mr & Mrs. Weasley •

Sapphire's POV

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're at the Shell Cottage" George answered. We arrived here a minute ago. George wanted to go inside as soon as we get here but I wanted to feel and enjoy the cold breeze and the beach first. "Don't you feel cold?"

"Nope" I chuckled. "I started to love water and cold breeze and these grainy sands ever since the day that I left. I'm already used to this kind of atmosphere"

"Do you want to live in a beach house?" he asked.

"How about you?" I asked back.

"I was the one asking" George chuckled. "Answer me first"

"I don't mind where we will live George. As long as I'm with you then I am fine with that" I said. "We just have to make sure to have Fred's own room. He requested that don't forget"

"But do you want to live in a beach house?" George asked nodding to what I've said.

"Yes" I giggled. "A beach house would be amazing. We need to start saving for our house"

"No need" George grinned winking.

"What do you mean?"

"I've already started saving for our future when Fred and I started the joke shop" he said. "So we don't have to worry about our house anymore"

"There's a house already?"

"You have an awesome husband Sapphire" George grinned. "But how it looks and where it is is still a surprise"

"You know I won't stop thinking about this right?" I laughed. "And make sure there's a room for Fred. He won't stop bugging me about that."

"There's a room for him of course"

"Does he know?"

"No" George laughed. "It's a surprise. I told that git we only have rooms for ourselves and for our future kids"

"That's mean" I frowned. "But anyways, how many kids do you want in the future?"

"I want a big family" George winked. "But it's up to you tho. You'll be the one who's gonna carry the baby for nine months. I'm just the one who's gonna make you carry that for nine months" he laughed.

"Filter George" I smacked his arm.

"That's so filtered Sapphy come on" he laughed. "But no, seriously, it's up to you. How many kids do you want?"

"Two or three is fine with me" I smiled. "I'm so happy for Cedric and Cho"

"We should be happier" George chuckled. "We should start making our own"

"Excuses" I laughed as I pulled him down from his neck and gave his lips an open mouthed kiss. I heard George laughed before he respond with the same energy.

We were kissing passionately in the middle of the shore. The ends of my dress and George's pants were already soaked from the water but we didn't mind anything at all. He then carressed his hands on my thighs and pulled me up to his embrace. I wrapped my legs on his waist as we continued kissing, the cold wind fanning both our faces.

"We should get inside" I said through our kisses. George smiled and tugged my bottom lip with his teeth. "Someone might see us here"

"It's just us love" George said before kissing me back that I didn't thought twice to respond. I really do missed him kissing me like this.

"I missed you so much" I muttered. George started walking back to the Shell Cottage, me still being carried by him.

"You don't know how much I missed you" George said before putting me down on the bed I don't know who owns. "I feel like a virgin again when you left" he laughed.

"Impossible" I chuckled pulling him down, kissing him aggressively which he responded quickly. I fastly unbutton his suit and his pants and threw it somewhere. His hands then clinged on my back and zipped down my dress. We were now both on our undergarments, still savouring each others lips.

"I love you" George murmured, leaving a light kiss on my forehead. "I still can't believe we're actually married"

"You're so romantic Georgie" I giggled. "Can you please continue now?"

George laughed before he pushed me down on the bed.

And the rest was history.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

George's POV

"Wake up sleepy head"

I heard my wife giggling beside me as she kept on shaking my arms to my shoulders. I love mornings like this!

"I already cooked our breakfast" she said. "If you still won't get your ass up then it'll be cold as a cat's nose"

"Five minutes love?" I murmured.

"That's fine if you want to eat cold breakfast" she said before I felt her slowly get up from the bed. But ofcourse I have to pull her, and that's what I did.

"Good morning wife" I said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning Georgie" she chuckled kissing my lip. That was fast tho. I know I still haven't brushed my teeth but that was too fast.

"That's not the right way to kiss your husband love" I frowned.

"You still haven't brushed your teeth" she grimaced.

"As if you still haven't kissed me without brushing" I frowned. Sapphire just laughed looking at me that made me frown harder.

She is obviously teasing me. I know it!

I was about to get up but he pushed me on my shoulders back on the bed. She scrunched her nose at me before I felt her legs graze on my waist. She is now straddling on my top. Fuck!

"I thought we're going to eat breakfast?" I grinned. She smirked at me while her hands made it's way inside my shirt. Sapphire carresses my body up to my chest and I can't help but to bite my lip looking at her on top of me.

"It's cold now" she shrugged.

Sapphire's now grinding on my cock. I didn't notice that she's just on her undies under that huge jumper of mine she's wearing. I started to feel myself hardened more with the friction she is making on top of my thin boxer.

"Shit love" I moaned.

"Fuck" she cussed. I was about to grip her waist but she pushed herself down along with my boxers that made my erection sprang free. "Can I suck you?" she asked, her eyelashes batting at me. Why does she look so innocent doing that? Fuck!

"Fuck yes!" I breathed hard, sitting properly so I can see her pretty face doing it for me. I lightly opened my legs while Sapphire kneeled on all fours. Her right hand started stroking my cock while her other hand is gripping on my leg. She started licking my fucking balls, sucking it as she stroke my full length "Oh my god" I muttered.

"I love you" she grinned and winked at me. I felt her hands grip both my thighs at the same time she bobbed her head down on my cock. I can feel her mouth vibrating from the moans she's making, and that made me feel harder down there.

"That's it" I groaned. Sapphire's hands went up, carressing my stomach to my waist repeatedly. I grasped her hair and helped her move on my hardened cock down there. "Ugh fuck! You're so good that's it"

"Mmmn" she slurped. "I want you inside me"

"On top of me" I smirked. "Now"

Sapphire moved closer, giving me a chaste kiss before lining herself up on my erected cock. My hands wandered on her legs up to her waist, helping her move. I saw her shut her eyes closed, biting her lips as my cock slowly slid inside her making us both moan in unison.

"That feels so good" she said biting her lip.

"Yes" I groaned. "Move harder love. That's it"

I pulled her arms close to me and kissed her roughly. Our tongues were having it's own battle as her hips never stopped pounding on top of me. "Fuck you're so good" I groaned. Sapphire sat straight, her hands cupping her boobs, mounding it slowly as she moves.

I can't take this anymore.

I held her waist and flipped her harshly making her on all fours. I pushed her head down on the mattress  as I slid my cock inside her. "George that's so good" she moaned.

"You're tighter this way" I groaned. "Fuck I won't stop till you got fucking pregnant"

"Oh my god" Sapphire yelled as I spanked her left butt cheek, mounding it hard after. I fucking love my wife's ass. I spanked it again twice making her yell my name one more time.  "Fuck!"

"Meet my thrust love" I groaned. "Fucking move these hips"

"Mmn yes!" she moaned. Her hips started moving back and forth, meeting my hard thrust. I then felt her walls clenched on my cock ramming inside her.

"Fuck! That's so good" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm cumming" she moaned loudly. "Harder George"

"I'm cumming too"

"Oh fuck"

"I love you Sapphire" I whispered as we both reached our zenith.

"I love you too my husband" she chuckled.

"Our breakfast" I laughed. "It's cold already"

"Shut up" she giggled. "Fuck me again. I want a baby"

"No need to ask Aphi Hail" I winked.

And we spent he whole day talking, laughing, cuddling and making love.

I'll never get tired of doing this again and again with the love of my life.

★★
𝙷𝚒! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
406K 12.1K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...
711K 14.7K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...
56.4K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...