CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15
• The Jealousy •

Sapphire's POV

Finally! We're now going home to have our Christmas vacation. I really am very excited, because I really missed my Aunt and I really wanted to meet Sirius Black. Our Christmas this time would be a lot different because we're going to celebrate it in Grimmauld Place. I don't know where it is so my Aunt and Sirius will be picking me up at the train station. I'm so excited.

"Excited?" Natela asked me while fixing our things.

"Super excited. I can't wait to see my Aunt and Sirius" I told her smiling widely while folding my clothes.

"Then we should hurry up now"

"Yes we should" I told her and we laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're now inside the train trying to find some empty compartment when we heard the twins called our names. We looked back and saw them peeking on the door at the end of the train. We walked towards them and get inside.

It's just us four inside and I'm kinda glad about it. At least there's just two loud people inside named Fred and George. I sat beside George and Natela beside Fred, of course. We just chatted a bit but later on, I fell asleep on George's shoulder with them talking loudly.

I woke up and my head is still on George's shoulder, I looked at the window and we still haven't arrived. I also noticed that the Golden trio and Ginny were already inside the compartment with us. All of them we're asleep except for me and Natela.

"Nat?" I called her quietly. She looked at me and mouthed 'what'.

"I'll come to your unit before Christmas okay?" I told her and fixed George's head on my shoulder. I felt him hugged my waist and I can't help but to smile.

"No problem. You can go there whenever you want." she told me but I noticed that there's a hint of sadness in her voice.

I suddenly remembered that she will be celebrating her Christmas alone. So I called her again and invited her to spend the Christmas with my Aunt and Sirius.

"Really? That would be okay?" she asked me excitedly and I just nodded.

"When I go to your unit, we'll go back to the house the next day to celebrate Christmas there at Grimmauld okay?" I told her and she nodded in a fast pace that made me giggle.

"What are you two talking about?"

I looked at George and he's already awake, rubbing his eyes. I shrugged and was about to answer but Natela answered for me.

"Saph is telling me about her crush in Hufflepuff" I looked at her but she just smiled and winked. I don't know what she's talking about but I just ride on with her. I looked at George and his brows are already knitted, I giggled that made him look at me.

"Who's that guy?" he asked me in an irritated voice. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"What's his name?" he then asked Natela but she also shrugged her shoulders. George looked at me clenching his jaw.