CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5
• The Coffee •

Sapphire's POV

It's Sunday morning and I feel like lazing all day. I'm still lying on my bed, tightly hugging my pillows. Ughhhh! I don't want to leave.

"Hey Saph! Get up! I saw Madame Pomfrey a while ago and she's looking for you." Natela told me peeking at the door. I think she just had her breakfast.

"Do you know why?"

"I don't know Saph. I think she needs your help" she said and left.

As much as I wanted to just sleep, I won't be able to, now that Madame Pomfrey needs my help. I'm kind of close to her actually, if I'm not in the library, I'm at the hospital wing assisting Madame Pomfrey. But don't get me wrong, I don't fancy being a healer. It's just I see Madame Pomfrey as my aunt, and being around her gives me comfort.

I got my ass off the bed and took a shower. I decided to just wear a large white t-shirt tucked in (just the front) my high waisted black shorts. And for the shoes, I wore a plain white rubber shoes. I wanted to be comfortable.

As I stepped inside the hospital wing, I instantly saw Madame Pomfrey. She looks like she's in a hurry but I still smiled at her.

"Hi dear Sapphire. Can I ask for a favor?" Madame Pomfrey asked me sweetly as she touched my hands.

"Of course, Madame. There's nothing to worry about. So, how can I help you?" I asked her.

"I want you to stay here and assist if there's someone who needs help. The headmaster badly needs me right now. Would that be okay with you?" she asked me worriedly.

"No problem Madame Pomfrey. You should go now. I've got this." I gave her an assuring smile as I squeezed her hand.

"Thank you so much Dear! Now here's a little gift for you---" Madame Pomfrey handed me a large cup filled with my favorite coffee. Iced Cappucino. I'm drooling by just smelling it. Ughhhh!

"--- you're favorite"

I hugged her then she finally left. I looked around the hospital wing and there's no one here aside from myself of course. Well, I guess I'm not that busy today.

George's POV

"BRING IT BACK YOU DIMWIT!"

I shouted at Fred who is holding the gift I made for Sapphire. It's actually a Christmas gift and I know it's a little bit far but I have to be prepared.

"Come on mate! Please! I'm keeping that till Christmas!" I told him, already begging, but he just smirked and ran down to the the common room. I ran as fast as I could so I can reach him but I unfortunately tripped on the stairs and twisted an ankle.

"Owww fuck!" I shouted and touched my ankle.

I swear it hurts so much that tears started coming out on the side of my eyes.

"What happened mate?" Fred asked me obviously worrying.

"I tripped you git." I told him after smacking the back of his head.

"Let me take you to the infirmary." Fred told me as if he was in a hurry.

"Please take back my gift for her first." I told him in a serious voice and he obliged.

Fred is assisting me on our way to the infirmary and he keeps on saying sorry and I keep on telling him it's fine. We sounded like an idiot if you hear us.

We already arrived at the infirmary  and we noticed that there's no other student inside. Aside from us Fred, of course. 

"Madame Pomfrey?" Fred half yelled while looking around.