CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20
• The Reason •

Sapphire's POV

26th of December, the Weasleys are still with us, I heard Molly said that they will stay here with us till New year and we were all happy about it, especially Sirius.
I also heard that his friend and his friend's wife will come here to celebrate New year with us. I kinda felt anxious about that, like what if they won't like me?

I'm currently on my bedroom right now, I don't feel like getting up and eat breakfast with them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like being with them but I missed being alone. And I really feel like I should be right now.

Last night, George said that he wants everyone to know that he's mine, that he wants me to mark him, but a lot of things came into my mind. Is George really mine? What was the thing between us? What am I to him? Does he remembers already that I am the little girl he used to comfort years ago? I'm literally confused right now.

There's a lot of things already happened between us, we make out a lot like I mean A LOT, and we finally had sex last night. I cannot blame this all on George because I liked what happened between us. Right from the start I knew that I liked his kisses, his touch, and the way he makes me feel special.

I like George. Heck, I feel like I already fell for him, but I don't want to admit it to myself because I feel scared. What if the things that happened between us is just temporary? What if he gets sick of me? What if one day he'll get tired of being around me? I want to go back the way it was before but I can't and I know myself that I really don't want to.

"Sapphire?"

I looked at the door and saw Natela giving me a faint smile. She asked if she can come in and I just nodded.

"You okay Saph?" she asked me worriedly and the tears already fell from my eyes. I hate being like this, I hate that I'm so weak, I hate that George can make me feel sad but he's also the reason why I wanted to be happy. I hate that I love him.

Yes! I love George.

"I don't know Nat. I'm so confused right now"

Natela walked close to me and hugged me tight that made me cry harder. I saw her pull her wand and cast 'Muffliato' and 'Colloportus'.

"I love George Nat. I love him"

"Then what's the problem? Is that why you're crying?" Natela asked me curiously.

"That's the problem Nat, I love him."
"I don't know what's the real deal between us, like what am I to him? Does he just wants to have sex with me? I don't know anymore Nat"

I cried harder on her shoulders as she keeps on telling me comforting and sweet words.

"Why don't you ask him Saph?" Natela asked while wiping my tears.
"George is the little guy who comforts you right? I remember you telling me that he said he will see you soon. What if he really remembers you but he's just acting that he doesn't?"

"I can't Nat, I'm scared. Everytime I wanted to ask him, I will always remember the time him and Fred sat on the compartment with me. George said that if I am really the girl whom he saw, then he would've probably remembered, he said that he's sure that it's not me" I told Natela trying to suppress my tears.

"What if he only said that is because he was also afraid?"

"I don't know Nat. I don't know"

"Will you stay away from him? From George?" Natela asked me looking very worried.

"Of course not. I think I'll just wait for the time he'll be the one to get rid of me. I love him so much that I don't care even if it hurts"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢🥺

𝙱𝚝𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 ; 𝙰 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 😘