Infinity (BNHA x Villain Male...

By ghostdonuts

(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is... More

Chapter 1: Wanted
Chapter 2: Woops
Chapter 3: True Intentions
Chapter 4: Overrated
Chapter 5: No❤
Chapter 6: Brother ✊
Chapter 7: Y/N is the Imposter
Chapter 8: Amitayus
Chapter 9: True Colors are Blood Red
Chapter 10: Make them Listen
Chapter 11: Not in a Forgiving Mood
Chapter 12: What they Deserved
Chapter 13: Right Place at the Right Time
Chapter 14: Nasty
Chapter 15: Call for Help
Chapter 16: This is War
Chapter 17: A Perfect Plan
Chapter 18: Sanity
Chapter 19: Power of an Amitayus
Chapter 20: Infinite Shrine
Chapter 21: Cold Truth
Chapter 22: New Enemy
Chapter 23: From the Inside
Chapter 24: Leverage Against the Enemy
Chapter 25: Encounter with the Past
Chapter 26: Overhaul's Fall
Chapter 27: Rooting For You
(Optional, Y/N's Playlist)
Chapter 28: A Brother's Dream
Chapter 29: A Moment of Blindness
Chapter 30: Expand to Infinity
Chapter 31: One in Charge
Chapter 32: What You Couldn't Do
Chapter 33: Bring Him Down
Chapter 34: Beginning of the End
Chapter 35: Blinding Light
Chapter 36: Weight On Your Shoulders
Chapter 37: I Am The Resistance
Chapter 38: Rematch of the Decade
Chapter 39: The Bad Guys
Chapter 40: Set This World In Flames Of Blue
Chapter 42: All Out War
Chapter 43: Who I Am
Chapter 44: Family Painting
Chapter 45: Infinity
New Book

Chapter 41: The Making Of History

12.5K 799 284
By ghostdonuts

A/N: Sooo, I got a bird a few days ago.
Named her Jupiter, officially my mascot 

SPOILER WARNING THIS CHAPTER! DABI'S IDENTITY REVEALED 

"Machima!" Cementoss yelled as he blocked off raging citizens from going ang closer to UA. "Up there!" 

Machima looked up saw Yahune strung up to the top of UA, he was slashed up with his guts hanging out. 

"Dumbass really thought he could kill Y/N" Machima growled under her breath, turning away from the gruesome sight of her old partner.

"We need to get-" Machima was cut off when Cementoss was twisting in on himself, his body mutilated in seconds. The cement hero dropped to the ground while Y/N stood behind the hero, his hand in front of himself. 

"Oops my finger slipped" Y/N said with a smile, directing his attention towards Machima. 

"You've really outdone yourself this time, Y/N" Machima said, turning to give her full attention towards the boy. 

"What can I say, when I'm really inspired I tend to go a little above and beyond" Y/N replied, his hands going inside of his pockets. 

"What do you think? What a nice piece of art, wouldn't you agree?" Y/N continued, looking around at the riots, Yahune who was strung up like a centerpiece of it all.

"Ever since you showed up after years of killing your family, I always regretted not killing you when you were a helpless baby" Machima said, glaring at him. 

"Probably would've been for the best, huh? A lot of heroes would still be alive, the public wouldn't be charging against you" Y/N agreed, ignoring the chaos going on around the pair.

"The crowd was easy to fool in the beginning, you don't think we won't be able to do it again?" Machima asked, lifting her hands in preparation for a fight. 

"Not after everything today. And what's to come" Y/N acknowledged, his smile only widening when the atmosphere suddenly turned warm, blue flames erupting from the top of UA. 

Endeavor stopped his fight and looked up towards the flames, using his firepower to launch himself towards Dabi. 

Y/N appeared in his line of vision, kicking Endeavor back down so he wouldn't interfere. 

"You all look like a bunch of ants from up here!" Dabi yelled, standing atop the building, a hand going over his eyes like he was trying to see. 

~

"My name, you can just call me Dabi" Dabi said to the eight year old Y/N. 

"I'm Y/N." 

~

"It's Dabi!"Endeavor yelled, trying to stand back up from the impact. 

"Aww, why call me such a fake name when you're the one who gave me my much more respectable one? Which is Touya." Dabi said, dumbing his hair with dye remover. His black hair fading into a blinding white. 

The screens Y/N used to make his announcement channeled to life, an old recorded video of Dabi that was taken from a room in the Amitayus village. 

~

"I've killed people. A lot of them" Y/N said, sitting in the alley while messing with the sleeves of his worn out hoodie. The bodies of the heroes laying there while Dabi sat across from the boy. 

"So have I. But those dreadful acts is what makes our story that much more interesting."

~

"I've killed many people through the years, and I stand here to admit to my horrible acts" Dabi admitted, the deafening silence of the city was uncharacteristically loud.

Endeavor was frozen on the street, looking up at his son, who he thought had died years ago.

~

"The heroes want nothing but power" Dabi said, patting Y/N on the shoulder while they overlooked the city as they stood on a building. Y/N nodded his head, clutching the picture of his family in his hands as he watched the busy street, listening to the man who had taken him in. 

~

"The heroes are power-hungry. The fall of the Amitayus clan should not be ignored. Your old number one hero allowed those acts to continue, and your new number one is no different!" Dabi continued. 

~

"I feel like an object, only alive because the heroes wanted something strong to use" Y/N said, looking up at Dabi. 

"Then it's your job to make them regret ever wanting you to be born" Dabi replied. 

~

"We were created to be used by the people you call heroes, only to be tossed aside and forgotten by everyone! But we NEVER forgot!" Dabi declared. 

~

"It's my fault they're dead. I should've died with them" Y/N cried, rubbing his eyes after he woke up from a nightmare. Dabi kneeled in front of him, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"I questioned my existent everyday too, but that only makes our wills stronger. People like us, we feed off of that, and turn it into anger." 

~

"Your dream finally came true huh?! You became number one and thought all of your problems in the past went away! You forgot everything that happened, moving on from it all! Every single one of you did, with all of us!" Dabi said, motioning to the villains below. 

~

"Then you make it so they have to listen. They may have forgotten but not you. The past NEVER forgets." Dabi told Y/N, as they sat in the abandoned house. 

~

"You looked forward, expecting the past to forget itself right?! But the past NEVER forgets!" 

"So come on Enji Todoroki! Come dance with your son in hell!" Dabi demanded, his hand going to his face in a crazed manner. 

~

"And when we do make them listen to us.." Dabi says as he kneeled in front of the eight year old Y/N. 

~

Y/N disappeared and appeared beside Dabi, looking down at the onlookers as Dabi smirked. 

"We'll make fucking history" Y/N and Dabi recited together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 15.7K 49
The story of Y/n, the daughter of Shota Aizawa when finding out her quirk ,at the age of 2 unlike most children, Her mother was going to take Y/n wit...
4.9K 139 18
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
61.2K 1.2K 12
Y/N L/N is a 21 years old man, who never had luck in his life. His parent died when he was 16, leaving him and his siblings alone. He was forced to s...