Chapter 20: Infinite Shrine

Domain Expansion? 

Was the only thing running through All Might's head as Y/N's smile grew, the blood continue to emerge from his head from when the hero got a hit in. 

"Oh so you haven't heard of it? I assumed you would out of all people" Y/N faked surprise. 

"Why-why would I know anything about that?" All Might managed to cough out, his blood painting the cracked pavement below. 

"Because it was one of the reasons why you attacked us?" Y/N said in a questioning voice. 

"We attacked that day because your family raged war on us" All Might corrected. 

"Right, that was the version you heard. But there's a few extra details you left out. And I will show you first hand why we were a threat to you all" Y/N smiled, bringing his hands together. 

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Shrine"

 (For those who forgot, I'm combining Gojou's and Sukuna's domain expansions)

~🦋~

"This is the symbol of the Amitayus family, Y/N" Y/N's dad explained, showing him how to position his hands. 

"I thought only a few of us could do it" Y/N pouted, trying to mimick his father anyway. 

"That's true kiddo, but I'm certain you'll be able to" 

"What's so special about this anyway?" Y/N asked, looking up at his father with big (e/c) eyes that held so many questions. 

"Setting out your own domain, a place where your fighting capabilities thrive above anyone else's. It's hard to do, but possible" 

"What makes me so special? I can't even get my hands positioned the right way" Y/N said, lifting his two hands up. 

"You'll figure it out, it just takes time" 

"We don't have time though. I want to save us all and get us out of here!" Y/N exclaimed with as much confidence he could muster. 

"I don't want to place that burden on you Y/N. But if you must know, there will be a moment in time, where you will have the drive to learn it above anything else"  

~🦋~

"What is that thing?" Midoriya asked, looking at the screen where it broadcasted the fight. 

"It appeared out of nowhere, this is Y/N's doing?" Kirishima muttered, looking at the huge sphere floating in the air. The class all saw Y/N mutter something, before he and the symbol of peace was surrounded by it. 

"Come on All Might" Midoriya whispered, looking at the sphere in worry. But he knew, that the symbol of peace will pull through this, because he could beat anything. 

~🦋~

"Do you see what I mean now? You've all feared this, and for good reason too. I've spent years trying to figure this out, until I finally did it. How does it feel All Might? To feel absolutely hopeless?" Y/N asked, looking at All Might. 

The domain fit the name perfectly. It looked as if Y/N and the hero were at the center of the universe. All the knowledge of the world was in front of them, but it was overwhelming for the hero. He was immobilized, unable to move an inch of his body. 

"I could kill you in a few seconds you know, but what's the fun in that? Why not show this whole damn world that I can take you down, kill you whenever I want? I'll keep you alive, so that everyone will no longer see you as the symbol of peace. But the symbol of failure to fight against me" Y/N laughed, a dark Shrine appearing behind him. 

"This is the power of an Amitayus" Y/N smiled darkly, before All Might's right arm and left leg were sliced off in seconds.  

Y/N released his domain, he landed gracefully while the hero fell to the ground like a stone. His body went up in smoke, his frail deflated puffer fish body exposed to the world now. 

"Look at your hero now, such a sorrowful sight" Y/N said, smiling down at the crippled hero. 

He knelt down beside the hero, while Musutafu was stunned to absolutely silence. 

"Now, you're the symbol of my victory over the heroes" Y/N whispered, before disappearing was sight.

And from that day on, the citizens started questioning their faith in the heroes. 

Another part of Y/N's plan, completed.