Chapter 18: Sanity

A/N: Important cause if I see someone ask this in the comments I'll kill Nacho! 
I'm changing something in the story! All Might has not retired as a hero and is still number 1, (For now) I'm planning on All Might having a rematch with Y/N 

⚠️Mentions of Rape (Nothing too Major but must be taken seriously, this isn't a topic to joke about)⚠️

"The government facility has been infiltrated!" Midnight yelled in the conference room. 

"It's high security! Who could've possibly pulled that off quicker than we got the alert of this happening?" All Might asked. 

"That answers your question" Aizawa says as he points to the live broadcast playing on the TV. 

The cameras pointed to Y/N, who was looking through the window while flipping everyone off. 

"This cannot be ignored. Everyone gear up and meet at the government building, we will bring an end to Y/N" Nezu commanded. Every hero present nodded and ran out of the room. Preparing to fight off, Y/N Amitayus. 

~🦋~

"Isn't this just a wonderful way to spend your weekend?" I asked as I walked in front of the government officials. 

"You- You won't win! We have heroes stationed here!" 

"The same heroes I have trapped, like this?" I asked, lifting my phone to show them security footage of the metal room they were locked in. 

"You really think a room will stop them from getting out? They're pro heroes" another objected. 

"Well then, that's too bad I placed explosives all around that room. They even breath wrong, the entire room will explode and collapse on them" I explained with a smile. 

"You're- You're a monster!" The tour guide cried out. 

"Kind of comes with the job" I pointed out, motioning to myself and the others, who only chuckled in response. 

I continued to walk around the room, looking at each individual. There were three pregnant women, and 5 kids who were on the tour with their parents. 

"Pregnant women and children can leave, the rest of you stay" I said. 

I'll admit, I'm a terrible person. But even I have morals. No one EVER harms a little kid in my presence.

Overhaul: 😬

The said hostages bowed and quickly said their thanks before making their way to Kurogiri, who made a quick portal to get them out. 

"Sir! I- uh... I have a wife and kids at home! Please, I beg you to let me go!" A man pleaded. I turned around to face who said that, an amused look forming on my face. 

"Is that so?" I asked, walking towards him. 

"Yes, yes it is" he stuttered, shaking more and more as I walked closer. 

"What's your name?" I asked, putting my hands behind my back. 

"I'm-"