Chapter 9: True Colors are Blood Red

A/N: I've been getting messages about Y/N. The most asked question is whether he'll become good or if he's kind hearted because he's been sparing heroes. 

Y/N will not become good, under all the comedy and carefree attitude, he's pure evil. And the only reason why he's been keeping some heroes alive is because of his plan, that I won't reveal to you yet :p

~🩸~

My smile grew as Stain tried to stab me with his blade. I saw how his eyes widened when his sword shattered as soon as it slammed into the infinity separating the two of us.

"I gave you an out, poor you" I said, watching as Stain tried to stab me an extra knife he kept strapped to himself. 

"Because once I start, I find it extremely hard to stop" I finished with a laugh, grabbing hold of Stain's oncoming punch and shattering all the bones in his hand with a single squeeze. 

He quickly withdrawal his hand, letting out a small yell of pain. Most of it was from shock, he probably didn't expect a little kid like myself to be able to do something like that. And I absolutely hated being underestimated. 

"Wait- stop!" The green haired hero yelled, taking a step forward, only to be stopped by the walking candy cane. 

"Midoriya no!" He yelled, holding his friend back. Even the engine hero couldn't move to stop me, all the guts he had before were long gone now. 

"Calm down, this is between villain to villain. You guys just sit back and enjoy the show" I encouraged, turning to face the trio. They all flinched when I faced them. 

Stain threw one of his knives at me but like his previous attacks, they stopped just before they could reach me. 

"So, you taste someone's blood and it makes them paralyzed for a portion of time? That's kind of hard to do when you can't make your enemy bleed isn't it? So all you're really doing is prancing around the alleyway like a ballerina and throwing knives whenever you can. This shouldn't take too long" I said, putting a hand on my chin in fake thought. 

"You bastard, you think this is some type of game?!" Stain yelled, getting angered over the fact that he knew I was right. There was nothing he could do since his blades couldn't reach me, my blood couldn't be shed. 

"At first I was here to have a civilized chat with you, I even offered to let you kill the pro you first targeted. My only condition was to keep the other three alive, and I was going to politely ask you to stop targeting the more known pros but you rushed to attack me so quickly. So yeah, now this whole situation became more amusing than I originally planned it to be" I admitted. 

With the heroes 

"Will the students be safe?" Midnight asked Aizawa, only a few heroes were in the staff room now. After Y/N was revealed to be an Amitayus, no one had anything else to say at the meeting. They were left completely speechless. 

"He had a chance to kill students back at USJ" Mic pointed out, no longer in a loud or energetic mood. 

"That doesn't mean a thing, it did before we knew he was an Amitayus, but now it's completely different" Aizawa intervened.