A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

Af S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... Mere

πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ.
𝟷 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš πšŠπš•πš• π™±πšŽπšπšŠπš—
𝟸 - π™½πšŽπš  π™°πš•πš•πš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš π™Ύπš•πš π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
𝟹 - π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™°πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ
𝟺 - π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš
𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš•πš– π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝚊 πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–
π™·πš˜πš  π™Ύπšπš.
𝟼 - π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™½πšŽπš  π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ
𝟽 - π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš‚π™Όπ™Ώ
𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ "πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš–"
𝟿 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‚πš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟢 - π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšœ
𝟷𝟷 - πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš’πšœ π™΄πšŠπš›πš—πšŽπš
π™΄πš‘πšŒπš’πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš.
𝟷𝟸 - πš„πš—πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πšπš’
𝟷𝟹 - πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πš˜πš›πšŠπš›πš’ πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’
𝟷𝟺 - 𝙰 π™ΌπšŠπš— π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπš πš†πš’πš•πš‹πšžπš› πš‚πš˜πš˜πš
𝟷𝟻 - π™Όπšžπšπšπš’πš—πšœ
𝟷𝟼 - π™³πš›πšžπš πš…πšŠπš—
πšƒπšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš.
𝟷𝟽 - π™²πš˜πš™πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™³πš›πšžπš π™³πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›πšœ
𝟷𝟾 - πšπšŽπšŸπš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟷𝟿 - 𝙻'πš–πšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš
𝟸𝟢 - πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›πšœ
𝟸𝟷 - π™ΌπšŽπšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ
πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟷 -
𝟸𝟸 - π™°πšπšπšŽπš›πš–πšŠπšπš‘
𝟸𝟹 - πš„πš—πšœπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽπš πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ
- 𝙻𝙾𝙢 #𝟢𝟸 -
𝟸𝟺 - π™ΊπšŠπš›πš•
𝟸𝟻 - π™½πšŽπš πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš— π™΄πš•πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟸𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–
𝟸𝟽 - πš†πš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš› π™²πšŠπš— 𝚐𝚘 πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš. . .
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
𝟸𝟿 - πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πšπšŽπš
𝟹𝟢 - πšƒπšŽπšŒπš‘πš—πš˜πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
𝙰 πš…πš’πšœπš’πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš…πš˜πš’πšŒπšŽ.
𝟹𝟷 - π™Ώπš˜πšπšπš˜πš™πš’πšŠ
𝟹𝟸 - πšƒπš’πš›πšŠπš—πš—πš’
𝟹𝟹 - πš‚πšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽ π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ
𝟹𝟺 - 𝙰 π™·πš˜πš–πšŽπš•πšŽπšœπšœ π™ΌπšŠπš— πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 π™Ώπš’πš
Fuck Cancer.
𝟹𝟼 - πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ π™»πš˜πš’πšŠπš•πšπš’πšŽπšœ π™»πš’πšŽ
37 - Decisions
𝟹𝟾 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš‹πšŽπš›πš π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•
𝟹𝟿 - π™΅πš’πš›πšŽπš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ
𝟺𝟢 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πšžπšπšπš˜πš—

𝟹𝟻 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš•πš•

970 44 15
Af S3PULCHRAL

yes like the song lol

Art by @/solrasun on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

Pogtopia was beginning to look less like a shitty ravine that was depressing and empty, to a shitty ravine with unsafe bridges and a potato farm.

In other words it was coming along fine.

Tommy seemed okay with being around me now. He wasn't mumbling insults under his breath anymore and seemed to finally put trust in me.

Techno and I were getting along great, picking up practically where we last left off. We were able to talk as if we never left each other's side. We sparred whenever we had the chance, him training me on new techniques he learned in his time away.

And Wilbur...

Well I wasn't sure about him.

To be honest, he seemed more distant with each passing day. Personally I thought it was the ravine that was doing this to him; the small enclosed space taking a toll onto him.

He worried me, but I tried to respect his space.

Other than my concerns for Wilbur, things seemed to working out great. With Dream's suspicious support on gathering materials for our rebellion and Tubbo's excellent spy work, we seemed to have some sense of hope, for the first time in what felt like forever.

That was, until Tubbo came into the ravine that day.

"Tubbo?" Tommy questioned, his head tilted up.

I was walking by with Techno when I stopped at the mention of that name. I followed Tommy's line of sight to see the boy running down the rickety bridges and stairways we had recently built.

"I uh- I have news!" Tubbo says worriedly. He had two papers tightly clutched in his shaky hands.

Once he bounded down the last steps he breathes heavily before straightening himself. I immediately took note of the small horns that peeked out of the sides of his head.

[Did he always have those? Hmmm how curious!]

"I have to deliver these to Y/N and Techno." Tubbo finally explains as he extends his hands out to us. Both Techno and I exchange a look before we take the pieces of paper.

   The paper was wrinkled with small creases from where the paper was folded. At the same time, Techno and I unfolded the small paper and read it quietly. I could sense Tommy behind me, jumping up to try to look over my shoulder and read it as well.

"You are cordially invited to the Manberg Festival of Democracy.

Our great President Schlatt has allowed us the honour of hosting a wonderful event to celebrate the removal of Tommy and Wilbur from our great nation.

You have been invited due to your continued support of our nation and your wonderful personality.

16th of October.

We hope you can make it. - Tubbo"

   I wasn't quite sure what to say. How has anything I've done showed my "loyal support" to that fucker with the horns they call a "President" and his nation?

   Technoblade was silent as well, most likely for the same reason as me. Confusion. While there was plenty to wonder from the letter alone, my mind repeated one question.

What would Wilbur think?

Out of all of us, Wilbur was the hardest to read. He wasn't outright pissed about his former nation being torn away from him. For him it seemed to be an internal battle he fully intended to deal with on his own.

And honestly if you ask me, it seems like he's only setting himself up for intense therapy sessions later on down the road. May DreamXD save the poor therapist who gets stuck with him.

At this point, JSchlatt only wanted to rub his victory in the election, albeit a rather pathetic victory, in both Wilbur and Tommy's faces.

   Schlatt's mannerisms and actions reminded me of a toddler sometimes.

Tommy seemed to be dealing with it, maybe not very well but he was still dealing. But Wilbur was just... fine. Not panicking, not angry, he was just pushing through it. He seemed like he was okay with everything that was happening.

I could tell he wasn't though.

Anyone who knew Wilbur would know he wasn't really okay. He was just putting up a front, probably to keep everyone else in good spirits. Especially Tommy.

Wilbur was bottling everything up. He was keeping his emotions down cause he knows, like both Techno and I know, that this whole ordeal isn't gonna end with everyone holding hands and singing Kumbaya or some shit.

Once the rebellion begins, it can only end in bloodshed. And at the end of this, someone will most likely have to die. Wilbur has to mentally and physically prepare for the ultimate worse scenario. And he was fucking losing it.

He was smiling and cracking jokes, saying that we're the good guys. That nothing bad ever happens to the good guys. But internally his sanity was hanging on by a thin thread; ready to snap at any given moment.

I knew that because recently, he stopped saying we're the good guys. And in a conversation with Tommy, he asked if we were the opposite. "Tommy, are we the bad guys?"

  I think Wilbur forgot what was morally right and started acting on his emotions. I don't think he's had a good mindset about anything since the first war.

I mean, I don't think any of us were really doing well. Ever since Tommy was shot he's been a real nervous wreck. Especially after witnessing Wilbur almost dying to an arrow wound. He saw what could've possibly happened to him.

Now he doesn't like messing with bows anymore, and he panics whenever we get hurt.

And me? Well I mean, I've been hearing a voice for almost a year now. I think that speaks for itself.

I'm fully aware that I'm practically obsessed with figuring out the voice's origins, and that people around me are aware that I've gone insane. But frankly? I couldn't care less. I craved answers so I could begin to process what the fuck was wrong with me. Everything in my life is confusing. All I need is for one thing to make sense.

   So maybe we all need therapists? Who knows.

"What's going on in here?" Wilbur asks, emerging from a dug-out hole in the wall. The rest of the group that was talking before fell silent. We all gazed at Wilbur, nobody speaking up to say anything.

Wilbur then approached us, a perplexed expression on his face. He then glanced down at the paper in my hands, addressed to me. He glanced up with his eyebrow raised in fascination.

"What's that?"

He also noticed the other paper in Techno's hands. He switched his gaze back and forth between Techno and I. I glanced over at Techno hoping he would speak up.

Wilbur then grabbed the paper from my hand and turned his back towards me. My eyes widened and I reached out to try and grab it.

"Wilbur hold on-" I said quickly, my voice shaking ever so slightly.

"A fucking festival? To celebrate the nation he stole from our grasp. And he invited you guys?" He chuckled, his laugh faltering and shaking. "I can't believe that prick."

"I won't go if you don't want me to."

"No no. Don't let me ruin the fun! Go
ahead and have fun at that little party." His grin was spine-chilling. My expression changed to one of utter confusion at his reaction.

His cold laugh reminded me of Schlatt's.

"Now if you'll excuse me."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and ascended the squeaky stairs quickly towards Pogtopia's entrance.

Once he was gone, the ravine was silent once more. Techno, with nothing to say, simply walked towards the potato farm as he folded the letter carefully in his rough scarred hands.

Tubbo and Tommy turned to me, their expressions told me exactly what they were thinking.

Wilbur was finally losing his facade.

________________

A few days later Tommy and I found ourselves on a makeshift bench above Pogtopia's hidden entrance. Tubbo wasn't able to come to hang out due to his festival preparation duties.

Wilbur tasked us with waiting for Dream. He announced he would be coming by today to drop off some supplies, although what these supplies contained is a mystery.

  Once Dream proved his loyalty to our cause, I felt safe enough to reveal I was staying with Wilbur and Tommy. Along with this, Wilbur (hesitantly) allowed Dream to start meeting us at our secret base. Although Wilbur vowed to kill Dream if he ever told anyone of our whereabouts. The conflict between Dream and I weirdly solved itself.

Tommy wasn't talking much, which left me with a lot of time to think. I remember what Tommy said a while back. About Wilbur liking me. About how Tommy thinks I like the Dream Team.

He must be absolutely insane if he thinks that's true, right? The Dream Team is technically supposed to be our enemies right? Currently our enemies with a similar goal. I can't like the enemy, nor can I love them. That's mental. This isn't some sort of Romeo and Juliet type story. Although maybe that's not a great example, I don't plan on dying at the end.

   Well I mean... It's not like the Dream Team is not attractive. But you can think someone is attractive and not want to date them right?

   I mean Dream has the most mesmerizing eyes that you could get lost in. And Sapnap has such a comforting personality that can make anyone feel safe. And George has such a calming voice that-

   [Pull yourself together.]

   "What the absolute hell are you thinking about that's making you blush?"

   "Nothing. I have no clue what you're talking about." I quickly responded. I glared at my friend while he just awkwardly looked back.

   "Uh huh, alright then. Weird ass." He mumbled the last bit before turning away.

   I shook my head and turned around again waiting for Dream's arrival. Fortunately I didn't have to wait very long, as he emerged from the thick forest on a horse.

   He's arrived like this countless times before. Attached to the horse was a cart holding large chests full of whatever he needed to deliver this time.

   "Hello stranger." I wave with a small grin. With his arrival I stood up and quickly brushed off my clothes.

   Dream pats his horse to signal it to slow down. Once the horse comes to a stop he finally looks up towards me. His mask was repaired from last time, yet the cracks were visible.

    Dream nods in my direction to acknowledge me with a slight wave. My grin grows slightly wider as I imagine his warm smile from underneath his mask.

Tommy turned his head towards us. Looking back and forth between us, Tommy's eyes light up. "OHHH, that's why you were blush- OW WHAT THE FUCK!?"

   I smacked Tommy's shoulder hard so he would shut up. Tommy sent a death glare towards me as he rubbed his shoulder in pain. I winced slightly before muttering a small incoherent 'sorry'.

   "Where's Wilbur?" Dream asks, choosing to ignore the fit that just occurred.

   Before I could respond, I see Wilbur emerge with perfect timing from the secret entrance. Tommy and I look at each other before jumping down from the small ridge we were waiting on.

   With a glance behind me, I could see Techno hiding inside Pogtopia. I assumed it was to spy on the exchange. I gave a quick nod towards him before turning back towards the group on front of us.

   "Ah Dream! I assume you're here with what I requested?" Wilbur says. Tommy shifts awkwardly beside me, probably equally confused and nervous as I was.

"Requested? What did you.."I began to question as I neared closer to the two men.

Wilbur quickly turns his head so his eyes could meet mine. His glare caused me to silence myself. I quickly stopped

Tommy ran into me and started to curse me out. However, once Tommy looked in Wilbur's eyes he knew exactly why I froze. Looking into Wilbur's eyes felt like you were looking at a whole new person entirely. It was frightening.

Then Dream opened a chest, and I felt even more frightened than I did before.
________________
2062 words, unedited

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
439K 15.2K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...
23K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...