In your arms

By ola_writesss

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
14 | Entertaining
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
17 | A chance?
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
27 | Over it
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
40 | A blessing to take
41 | My comfort
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
โ€ข Epilogue | Our story
โ€ข Bonus chapter | Surprise

42 | I love you both!

1.1K 35 29
By ola_writesss

"Italy? Where did that come from?"

I was a hell of surprised when he said to pack my bags because we are going to Italy.It doesn't sound like a vacation.

"You don't want to go?" He says and sounded upset.

"Of course I want to go!" I say as I make my way over to him and jump on his arms.

He caught me.

He looked me in the eyes."You couldn't have hurt yourself!"

"Nah!! Because I have the Italian mafia Don as my boyfriend and he is very dangerous!"

"Is he?" I nod.

"Well you shouldn't be with him, he might hurt you!" He says.

"He wouldn't."

"Why do you think that he wouldn't?"

"Because he loves me too much!" I giggle.

"That's true amore! I love you so much!"

"I love you more!" I reply.

Keeping me in his arms, he walked upstairs to our room.He put me down on the floor of our walk-in closet. "Where is your suitcase?" I point to the corner of the closet.

He went to pick it up and opened it up for me."I don't know what you want to pack!" He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's okay! I can pack things myself!"

"Good because I don't know what to pack for myself!"

"I can help!" He came closer to me and held me close by my waist."You would do it?" I put my arms around his neck and nod.

He smiles and kissed my forehead. "Thank you amore!"

"How long are we going to stay?" I stepped away from him and went to pull out his suitcase.

"Probably a week or so!" He says as he sits on a couch that was placed in the middle of the floor.

"Oh okay!"

I start with Tyler's clothes first since I thought it was easier.I pull out more than 10 white shirts for him to wear, a few hoodies so I could steal them when I am cold, 2 T-shirts... while I was pulling out clothes for him and throwing them on the floor so I can sit and fold them after, Tyler was just eyeing me and my every move.

I chuckle as I caught him looking at my ass.

"Do you want to get sweatpants as well?" He nods.Typically I choose a pair of grey sweatpants for him to wear and a pair of black shorts, just in case.

I grab a few pairs of boxers and socks and threw them all on the floor."You want a swimsuit too?" And he nods again.So I grabbed black swimshorts and threw them on the floor as well.

"I am going to take two suits as well!" He adds.

I pull out a black suit and another dark blue one."Which one?" I held them out.

"Black obviously!" He says like I should have known his answer.

So black suit it is!

And I also grabbed another black suit but this one had a different cut on the back which I liked so I didn't ask for his opinion and just threw it into the pile of other clothes.

I pick shoes for him as well.

Then I sit down on the floor and start folding clothes.

"Why do I have a feeling that this won't be a vacation?" I say.

Tyler doesn't respond to my question which I asked with a serious tone as well."Tyler! I asked you a question!"I remind him again.

"You don't have to worry amore! Everything will be fine." He stood up and was making his was towards me when his phone rang.

Great!

"I have to take this!" Of course, you have.He leaves the closet.

I don't like when people keep things hidden from me!

It makes my trust issues come back to the surface.I thought that with Tyler it was different but apparently not.

I should be telling dad that I am leaving this week but at the same time I think I should not go.

I don't want to leave Tyler alone though.

He is a grown-up.

I know.

I love him too much to leave him alone!

To blind in love.

Oh, fuck off.

I fold Tyler's clothes and push his suitcase to the side.

I should start with mine now.

"Fuck!" My stomach started hurting again. The pain was worse now.

The weird feeling in my mouth again.

I want to throw up.

I rush out of the closet, go past Tyler that was talking on the phone, and rush to get to the bathroom on time.

I threw up all over the sink.

Shit!

"Amore are you okay?" Tyler rushed up behind me and held my hair back.

Can't you see she is not okay!

Jesus.

He turned the water cold and helped me clean my face up."I will call the doctor!" He says as he reached for his phone before I stopped him.

"No! It's probably from all the food I ate. I am okay!" I say but my head was dizzy.

Tyler catches me in his arms."You need rest!"

"But the suitcase - I will take care of it!" He interrupts me as he kissed my forehead and walks back to the room and puts me to bed for the second time today.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

I have been feeling more tired lately and I have been doing nothing.

Tyler stayed with me until I fell asleep!

_______________

Waking up to a sound of snores.

Bothering me.

I open my eyes and try to move but an arm was stretched across my body, around my waist, and pulled me closer to a brick wall when I tried to move away.

"Good morning amore!" The person said with a raspy morning voice.

Oh, wait!

That's Tyler.

Hehe!

"Good morning babe!" I turn around to face him, still in his embrace.I peck his lips once and try to get off the bed to go shower but it was pointless.

"Tyler let me go! I need to shower, we have a plane to catch and I feel disgusting." He tucked his head on the crack of my neck and started sucking.

"Let go of me idiot."

"Take that back!" He mumbled against my skin and I shake my head in denial until I feel him slightly biting my neck.

"Son of a - " He jumped away from me before I could hit him.He left a hickey.

God help me!

I walk in the closet expecting my suitcase to not be ready but my suitcase wasn't there, neither was Tyler's.

I had a quick shower and get dressed in a pair of comfortable clothes.

Surprisingly I feel better today!

Much better!

I did my hair and makeup and put my beauty things and skincare into a smaller bag to put inside my suitcase.

I bring the bag downstairs."Tyler where is my suitcase?" I yell in the hallway.

"All packed up.At the front door." After hearing his answer I make my way towards the door.I see my suitcase next to Tyler's.

I wonder what he packed.

I open my suitcase and snuggle the bag with my makeup and other skincare products, in the middle of the pile of clothes.

He actually tried to fold them good.It makes me smile.He at least tried. I see over the clothes and see what he packed.I see a few dresses, formal and casual, pants, sweats, T-shirts, jacket than I find 2 pairs of heels and sneakers.I open up the zipper to my underwear section and guess what...

...besides bras and thongs, he chooses sets of lingerie - multiple.Hot ones too.

He trying to get nasty with me.

"Amore are you ready to go?" He asks as he walked over to me from behind.I nod as I zip back up the suitcase and turn around to look at him whith a pink colour on my cheeks.

He helps me get up from the floor and he pulls our suitcases out of the house to the car.

______________

The plane was about to take off!

Mind you! It was a private plane.

It looked so luxurious inside.From the leather-looking seats to the champagne that was sitting on the table.

I sit on a seat and get comfortable.

I take a magazine that was laying on the table in front of me and start going through it.

Tyler came up to me and just stood beside me.Am I in his usual seat?

I lift my head up and turn to look at his smirking face."What?"

"Oh nothing!" He chuckles and sat on the seat in front of me.

A minute of silence before he decided to speak up again."How are you feeling today? Better?"

I nod.

I do feel a lot better.

The stewardess comes near us, offering us each a bottle of champagne.I declined kindly and she kept her eye contact on Tyler's eyes.Tyler was ignoring her glare and watched out of the window and just declined her offer as well.

She seductively touched his shoulder while walking away.

That's it!

I am losing control.

I stand up and grab her by her pony tail. "You put a finger on him, I will show my nails down your throat, bitch!" I called out.

I walked towards the bathroom but Tyler grabbed my wrist "Come here amore!"

"Let go of me!" I showed him away and walk to the bathroom.

I wash my face with cold water.

What has gotten over me?

Who am I?

For the love of God I have never acted like this! Never!

I walk out of the bathroom and walk towards Tyler's seat.He was looking outside the window with a sad face on.
He didn't budge his head up when I got to close to him.

I grad his hands away from his lap and sit on his lap.He watches my every move, not saying a word.He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.I rest my head on his chest and let silent tears roll down my cheek.

"I am sorry!" I sob.

"Hey hey! Amore don't cry! Why are you crying?" He held my face on his hands,wiping my tears with him thumb."I don't know! I haven't bin myself lately! My head hurts, I am overthinking everything, I am throwing up everything I am eating and I don't feel as energetic as I once was!"

"It's okay amore! Everything will be fine! Just relax for me, we will see a doctor when we land! Try to sleep for me!" I nod and fell asleep on his chest.

______________

"Amore wake up!" hearing a voice calling me to wake up from my sleep.

Shaking me slightly.

I move around and stretch my arms, but almost fell on my back but Tyler caught me.

Jasmine you are not sleeping on your bed! "Thank you!" I whispered!

"Don't thank me! We already landed, let's go!" He kissed me in the forehead and helped me stand to my feet.

My head is constantly hurting!

We get outside the plane and walk to a black SUV waiting for us.Tyler opened the door for me and got inside after I did.I lay my head on his lap.

I still feel tired.

More than I did before.

Tyler's hand came in contact with my skin.Taking the hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear - then repeat.
"Are you feeling better?" I nod.

I lied.

"We will see a doctor as soon as we arrive to the house okay?" I nod again.

"Can you text my parents that we arrived? I don't want them to get worried." Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled it up to his lips."Of course amore! Don't worry about it!"

About 20 minutes later of my head on his lap and him just looking at me, we arrived.

Once we arrived Tyler opened the car door and he got out and held it open for me.I whispered a quick thank you and kissed his cheek.

The door of the mansion flew open and Ms.Hendrix walked out all smiling.
"Welcome to Italy Jasmine! So happy to see you again!" We shared a hug and we all walked inside.

The driver was taking our luggage inside while we made our way to the living room."I will inform your parents that we are here." Tyler said and kissed my head before walking away.

I sit down on the sofa as well as Ms.Hendrix did."Tell me Jasmine. How are you doing?"

"Good! Thank you for asking!"

"You do seem a little pale!" Is it that noticable."Just been feeling tired a lot that's all." Her eyes widen a bit.

"Throwing up in the mornings?" I nod at her question and she came closer to me."Jasmine don't you think that you are pregnant?"

"What?" I say a little shocked, but all the dots come togethers.

Us having a little kid.

A mini Tyler.

What if he doesn't want it?

We aren't even married or engaged for that matter.

We always used protection.

I think we did.

Oh fuck!

Before I could reply to Ms.Hendrix Tyler came in."Do you want me to show you the room?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I stood up and smiled at Ms.Hendrix and whispered "please don't tell him." She nods with a smile.

Tyler walked us up the stairs, into the master bedroom.

It was beautiful!

And the view from the big windows was amazing.

I rush past Tyler into the bathroom and threw up once again.Tyler comes in a minute later and held my hair back. "Can you call your mom?" I tell him and he goes and does just that.

Ms.Hendrix comes in and closed the door, locking it."Jasmine honey, are you okay?"

"No I am not." I admit."Do you have any pregnancy tests in the house?"

"I am sure I can find something.Stay right here." She left the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet with the lid down and wait.Going through everything.

I can't have a baby right now.

I am to young.

Cameron is on the run.

It's dangerous.

Tyler maybe doesn't want it.

I can't abort it.

I am scared.

I will be a single mom in a young age.

Ms.Hendrix interrupts my thoughts when she came in with a box on her hands."Here take it! Don't make much noise because Tyler is literally outside this door!" She whispered.

"Okay!" I say.

She smiled and left the bathroom to give me some privacy.

I pee on the string of the pregnancy test thing and the instructions say I have to wait 3 minutes!

So I put the test upside down on the sink and wait.Those 3 minutes feel like years.

After a few minutes I got the courage to take it and to read what is says.I slowly turn it on the right way and two blue lines come in my view.

Tears running down my cheek like a water fall.

I am going to be a mother!

Someone was constantly knocking on the door but I couldn't answer.Tears filled my eyes from the happiness. I thought I wouldn't want it but how could I not?

My voice was gone.

The door flew open and Tyler rushed inside ready to kill someone but when his eyes land on me through the mirror his emotions soften.

"Baby what's wrong?" He fast walked towards me and turned me towards him.Cupping my cheeks I met his eyes.
The test still in my hands I pull it up so he could see it."We are going to be parents!" I whispered.

His eyes turned glossy.

"Jasmine this - this is incredible!" His lips slammed in mine in a passionate kiss.I immediately wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back.

He pulled away to catch a breath."I am going to be a dad!" He whispered with a smile, showing his dimples.

He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around in his arms."I am going to be a dad!" He yelled and we laughed from happiness.

I peck his lips once again and we shared a heated gaze when he got on his knees and pulled my jumper up to my bra.He kissed my belly.

"Hello little one! You and your mom made me the happiest today! I love you both, I promise I will protect you with all my life!"

This chapter is dedicated to an angel!

Ola <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 552 34
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...
287K 4.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
2.3M 60.9K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
3M 75.3K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...