The end of me (fairy tail fan...

By shiirosama

After Natsu founds out that he is E.N.D, he is acting strange. He isn't the Natsu Fairy Tail knows. He wants... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
----
your own way
not myself
One year ago
goodbye and hello
Hello again
You make me feel weak and stong
A stronger version of me
vision
the plan
the way it will be
ready set fire
we aren't human
lost souls
IMPORTANT
the end is near
grief
Your in danger
i'm lost and it kills me
you were never human
fallen fairy
nighmare
Anger
To protect
My heart will go on
not a update
Heaven
blood, sweat and tears
not a real update (read tho)
halla

Two years later

3K 74 11
By shiirosama

*Time skip, two years later*

Lucy walked into the guild, she whas carrying Happy in her arms, who whas sound asleep. She walked over to the bar where Mira whas and sat down on one of the chairs. She laid Happy on the chair next to her.

''Goodmorning Lucy.'' Mira said as her cheerfully self.

''Goodmorning.'' Lucy said, smiled and took something out of her bag. She laid it down before Mira and pointed at the thick sign what whas writing on it. 

''I want to do this job.'' Lucy said and stroke Happy. Mira grabbed the paper and read what it said.

''Okey sure.'' Mira said and grabbed a thick book full with requests. She searched for a blank page to write down the request. ''When will you leave?''

''Tomorrow morning.'' Lucy said and stood up. Mira looked up with big eyes.

''Tomorrow? But tomorrow is the day that...'' Mira didn't finish her sentance, she knew Lucy didn't enjoy talking about it.

''I know. That's why i'm going tomorrow.'' Lucy said and wanted to walk away, but someone grabbed her arm. It whas Lisanna.

''Lucy, can you help me with some thing.'' She said and smiled friendly.

''I can't. I have to pack for tomorrow. I'm going on a job.'' She said and smiled back. Lisanna's smile disapeard. 

''Please Lucy.. Your the only one i can ask. And tomorrow is a day the guild has to stay together, isn't it?'' Lisanna said and looked at her pleadingly. Lucy sighed and nodded.

''Okey then.. I will help you. I go the day after tomorrow.'' She said and smiled tired.

''Thank you Lucy! Your the best!'' Lisanna said and gave Lucy a hug.

''Yea sure.'' Lucy said and laughed. ''Now i stay, what do i have to help you with?''

Lisanna bluched and looked away.

''Lisanna?'' Lucy asked and tried to get eye contact. Lisanna grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her to a corner of the guild.

''Before i'll tell you, you have to promise you wont tell anyone.'' She said and looked earnestly. Lucy nodded and sat down.

''Okey, and also promice you wont lau--''

''I wont, i wont. Just tell me already!'' Lucy said and laughed at her friend.

''Okey... Well you know i like Bixlow-san right?'' Lisanna said and looked at the ground.

''Yes i know, why? Did you ask him out?!'' Lucy said and grabbed Lisanna's shoulders.

''NO, NO, NO! I didn't! I have to take baby steps.'' Lisanna said and nodded. Lucy sighed and smiled. 

''Then with what do i have to help you?''

''Like you always do! Moral support!'' She said and shook Lucy. Before Lucy could answer Romeo ran inside.

''A LETTER! A LETTER!'' Romeo screamed and ran inside the guild with a piece of paper in his hand. 

'For Fairy Tail.' Wha writing on it. Lisanna and Lucy looked at each other questiotly before walking to the others who were standing around Romeo. Everyone thought the same.

''Is it from Natsu?'' Happy asked who just whoke up and sat down on Romeo's head. Lucy's eyes lighted up while she walked closer to Romeo. It's been 9 months when they got a letter from him. 

Romeo opened the letter and handed it over to Laxus. Laxus whas the master of the guild when Mater Makarov whas away. Master Makarov whas on a journey to talk with someone. Laxus cleared his throat before he started reading.

''Dear Fairy Tail,

I'm sorry i haven't write you in so long. Theire wasn't any paper where i could write on. It's been two years already. The time went fast didn't it? 

I wrote this letter because i wanted to let you know that i'm doing fine. But unfortunately i'm not comming back any time soon. I still have to do alot of things and i'm not in a good state to meet you (it's nothing serious don't worry.)

I hope i'll see you soon.

Natsu Dragneel.''

When Laxus whas done speaking everyone whas quiet. Lucy looked at the picture that whas hanging above the bar. It whas a picture of Natsu when he whas a kid. He whas smiling and whas holding a letter. You could see that ''To Igneel.'' Whas writing on it.

Lucy smiled sad and walked out of the guild. 

''Lu-chan were are you going?" Levy asked and grabbed her arm. 

''I'm going to get some fresch air.'' She said and smiled. Levu nodded worried and let go of her arm. Lucy opened the guild doors and took something out of her bag. It whas Natsu's scarf, she put it around her neck and sniffed at it. 

Some tears rolled down her cheeks when she when she thought back to how he gave her his scarf.

''O, Lucy.'' Natsu said and walked back to Lucy. ''Can you take care of this while i'm gone.'' He said and put his scarf around her neck. Lucy looked at him with wide eyes.

''B-but..'' She said and looked at the scarf around her neck. Natsu grabbed her chin and puched his lips on hers. When he pulled away he smiled sad at her and stroke her cheek.

''Take good care of it.'' He said and walked away. Leaving Lucy all emaressed and sad.

Somewere far away from the kindom of Fiore stood Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer on a roof. He whas looking at the blue sky, it reminded him of Happy. 

''E.N.D-sama, could you come? We need your help.'' A demon boy asked and walked over to Natsu.

''Sure, what do you need?'' Natsu said and turned around. His eyes were red and all over his arms were black marks, the marks almost coffered the Fairy Tail sign. His hair whas still pink but the bottom was white.

''Someone is here to talk with you. I think he  is from the council '' The demon boy said. Natsu's happy mood dissapeared.

''I see, sent him to my room. Tell him i'll come in 5 minutes.'' Natsu said and waved with his hand as a sign that the boy could leave.

''Yes E.N.D-sama.'' The boy said, bowed and walked away. Natsu turned back to the sky and smiled sad.

''It's been two years huh..'' He said and coffered his black marks with a spell. He put on his coat and walked inside.

''He is in the dining room E.N.D-sama.'' Another demon said and bowed. Natsu nodded and walked over to the dining room. When he stood before the dining room and opened the door hesmelled a familliar scent. When he looked around the room his eyes catched a man standing before the window.

He whas short and had white hair. He whas balt, only one stroke of white hair whas on his head. He whas wearing a yellow coat with a simbol on it. The simbol that ment alot to the fire dragon slayer. The simbol of  Fairy Tail.

-----

Okey, this is the second part of my story. I hope you will enjoy reading it :)

Plot:

Natsu left Fairy Tail for a while to train. But what Fairy Tail doesn't know is that he discoffered his E.N.D pouwers (i will write more about that in the next chapter) Only Makarov knows about it. But he swore to Natsu not to tell the others.

Lucy and the others are also training and trying to move on without Natsu being around. Lucy is the one who is most worried about him but tries to hide it and move on with her life.

Gray is also away from the guild and practicing like Natsu. He is practicing magic to destroy Zeref and free/save /Natsu from being E.N.D. 

Erza is helping Lucy and Gray and tries to keep the guild together.

Hiro is gonna get a more inportant roll later in the book (sorry if you don't like him)

I hope it will turn out good and will be a good book :)

ENJOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 181 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...
2.1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
Lost Hope By UwU

Fanfiction

13.5K 647 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...
4.3K 121 5
Lucy dies in a tragic accident involving Natsu's magic. Natsu can't deal with the guilt and leaves Magnolia and Fairy Tail. Will Gray be able to find...