The Guy Through My Window

By JF_Abraham

{Completed} Judith Williams a Christian girl is been forced to help Luke Marshall the football lout in knowin... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

My other books

343 25 5
By JF_Abraham

Shalom guys! This is a small collection of the various books I've written and published on Wattpad. 

Hypocrisy, my second book, is my personal favourite. It's a short story that can be finished in less than an hour. This book holds a particular place in my heart since it is through it that God taught me the most important lesson of my life. This book also evaluates how devout a Christian you are. You may read this book right now by searching for it in the search box or by clicking on my profile picture.

If you're having trouble deciding what to pray for or how to pray, my other book, 'Personal Prayers,' can help. To be honest, I am not a prayer expert, but this is how I communicate with the King of the Universe. I don't expect you to memorise these prayers; rather, they are a guide to help you develop your connection with your Savior.

This is my most recent book, and I will be pouring out all that I learned after I was born again. I seek to answer the majority of Christian doubts by presenting proof that our faith is not based on feelings or traditions.

Thank you so much for the votes, comments and the quality time you spent reading my book. I really don't deserve it! Thank you, people!☺♥

May God bless each of you abundantly. 

~JF Abraham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
240 70 71
Leah is a very attractive girl who's been getting letters from a random person. She doesn't pay attention to any of those letters because she already...
511K 16.1K 120
*CURRENTLY EDITING* #4 Savior 6/22/19 #38 Life 8/14/19 #116 Crush 11/22/18 Rebecca Hanson does her best to blend in, especially at her new school. If...
85.3K 1.9K 28
Kylie Jacobs is the head cheerleader at her high school, Ridgewood High. She is popular and is considered the hottest girl in school. Except, she isn...