Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

45

203 6 1
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the Gateway

Right now Y/n L/n Milo Thatch and Y/n's family are deep deep deep deep underground underneath the Atlantic Ocean in a giant Tavern all of them exit the Escape sub and they notice a roadway leading to a tunnel.

Y/n: well wherever we are we have oxygen!

Toph: that's good to know!

Y/n: all right now Milo tell us where are we going now?

Milo Thatch opened the shepherd's journal and began to lead them down the tunnel and towards Atlantis eventually they encountered a roadblock in the form of a giant Stone pillar.

Milo: holy guacamole this thing is ginormous taken hundreds of years to carve.

Y/n: Toph!

Toph: I got it!

Toph immediately used her earthbending to knock over the pillar and convert it into a bridge.

Toph: look at that a hundred years the carve 10 seconds to turn into a bridge~

Y/n: excellent work now let us continue!

They all made their way deeper into the underground they braved scorching heat and blistering cold once or twice they did take a wrong turn and ran into a giant Guardian monster but they were quickly dealt with eventually they finally made it to the Gateway of Atlantis.

Milo: I think we're finally here that's the Gateway Atlantis isn't too far away.

Y/n: excellent!!!

They all moved on across the long bridge and towards the Gateway once they were through the tunnel they saw the great sunken city of Atlantis.

Y/n: there it is the lost city of Atlantis and Milo Thatch you were the man who discovered it~

Milo: it's more beautiful than I ever imagined!!!

Y/n: yes it is quite beautiful and now we must make our way inside so that we can acquire what I need.

Milo: and what would that be?

Y/n: my infinity stone~

Milo: huh?!

Y/n: don't worry your pretty little head about it just go explore and discover record as much as you can we'll rendezvous with you here in 24 hours.

Milo immediately runs towards the city of Atlantis so that he can start recording as much as he can meanwhile Y/n L/n and his family are making their way towards the Royal Palace of Atlantis as soon as I make it to the door of the Royal Palace Y/n L/n can sense a presence from the other side of the door.

Y/n: there's someone on the other side of this door someone alive but I can sense a very dark Aura from them.

Toph: so should I knock?

Y/n: yes please do knock hard~

Toph immediately steps forward and with one kick she manages to blow the stone doors apart they all make their way into the throne room sitting on the throne was some sort of blue-skinned white haired woman who was half human half squid hybrid.

???: well good evening Intruders tell me what has brought you here to my humble abode?~

Y/n: we are here for something that does not belong to you something at that belongs to me so I will only ask nicely once hand it over and I assure you no harm will come to you.

???: really no introductions how rude well let me start up the pleasantries I am Ursula I am a sea witch and I am the new ruler of Atlantis or at least what's left of it.

Y/n: interesting well then if we must have deserved the pleasantries then I will tell you my name as well I am Y/n L/n and I am the Darkness these are the people I call my family this is my queen Tohru.

Tohru: Hey!

Y/n: this is my Bishop Raven

TT Raven: hello

Y/n: This is my other Bishop Schnitzel.

Schnitzel: Rada Rada (Hello)

Y/n: this is my rook doctor Victor Fries but you may call him mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: good evening

Y/n: this is my second Rook former leader of the Decepticons now loyal friend to me Megatron.

Megatron: greetings

Y/n: this is my Knight the noble Samurai Jack.

Jack: hello

Y/n: next is my second Knight wielder of the Unholy sword Ragnarok Xenovia.

Xenovia: good evening

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my Pawn the man the myth the legend Ethan Winters.

Ethan: what up Inky butt~

Y/n: and finally I would like to introduce my last pawn the greatest earthbender the world has ever known Toph.

Toph: yo what's up~

Ursula: my my my my my the darkness I never thought I'd see the day that the darkness would come to Atlantis~

Y/n: well I have and you are in possession of something that belongs to me.

Ursula: are you talkin about this?~

Ursula pointed to the seashell hanging from her neck it had a ominous Green Glow and it was slightly twitching signaling that it wanted to go back to its master.

Y/n: yes now if you would be so kind as to hand over the time Stone if you do not we will rip you asunder sea witch!!!

Ursula: if you want the time Stone so bad you will have to take it from me~

Y/n: so be it Ethan kill her and pry that Stone from her cold dead hands!!!

Ethan: you got it!

Ethan immediately uses his powers to summon is grenade launcher he immediately fires his grenade launcher at the sea witch the grenade explodes upon contact and it appears that the sea witch has been fried to a crisp.

Y/n: anyone hungry for calamari~

Everyone looked at Y/n like he was a psycho and that that joke wasn't funny.

Y/n: screw you all that was funny!

Ursula: I can assure you it was not funny.

Everyone looked and saw that Ursula had been fully protected by the power of her magic she casted a magic force-field to protect herself and now she was standing proud ready to face her opponents.

Y/n: interesting you protected yourself using your magic but I guarantee you magic will not save you Sea Hag!!!

Y/n L/n immediately signaled for all of his family to attack immediately they all charged into battle and attempted to kill the sea witch unfortunately she was too powerful and she was able to use the power of the time Stone to fling them all across time now it was just Y/n L/n the darkness and Ursula the sea witch it was a one-on-one battle and it was about to get intense.

Y/n: you may have defeated my family but I assure you you will not defeat me so easy you may have one infinity stone but I....

Y/n L/n immediately summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and presented it to Ursula showing her the 4 Infinity Stones he had already collected.

Y/n: I have four~

Ursula: and soon I will have five~

Y/n: we shall see about that you tentacle hentai wanna be!!!!!!!!

Immediately the two of them charged into battle Ursula wielding her magic and Y/n L/n wielding both his dark powers the dark Infinity Gauntlet and his new blade Bane the dark Excalibur.

Ursula: interesting I see you have the dark Excalibur it's been so long since I've heard from this weapon~

Y/n: and it shall be the weapon that Cuts You Down!!!!!!!

Ursula immediately jumps backwards he immediately creates two swords made of dark magic.

Y/n: swords really?

Y/n L/n uses a special power of the dark Excalibur he divides the sword into its twin-blade forum one store that carries the power of Holy Fire and the other carries the power of demonic cold.

Y/n: how human of you~

Immediately the two of them charged with each other with their blades brandished the two of them hacked and slashed at each other trying to kill one another eventually the two of them enter a bladelock and they attempt to dominate one another but unfortunately for the sea witch Ursula she is nowhere near strong enough to defeat the darkness he has the power of four Infinity Stones and she only has the power of one even though she is speeding up her reflexes and body movement she is not strong enough to outclass him in pure physical strength eventually he was able to shatter her magical blades and soon enough she decided that the best thing to do was to try and run away but she could not Y/n L/n was able to teleport in front of her Escape Route cutting her off Y/n L/n recombined his twin swords into a single blade he placed the sword on his back and he immediately grabbed Ursula by the throat and lifted her up into the air she tried to separate herself from him using her tentacles but he was too strong and his grip was Ironclad.

Y/n: you will not Escape your fate this day or any other day Now give me what is mine!!!

Y/n L/n snatched the seashell away from Ursula he held the sea shell in his free hand and soon enough he shattered it like glass by crushing it in his grip inside of a seashell was the green time Stone glowing bright and waiting for its true master.

Y/n L/n smiles wide as his lost possession he throws away Ursula like she was nothing but a piece of trash to him her powers have been far diminished now that she no longer possesses the time Stone and she was no longer a threat to him.

Y/n: finally the power of time itself will be mine once again~

Y/n L/n hold the time Stone in his right hand more specifically in his index finger in his thumb he immediately raises the dark Infinity Gauntlet and he begins to bring the green time Stone towards the empty socket on the side of his hand where his thumb is the stone begins pulling as if it wants to be restored to the dark Infinity Gauntlet he then lets go of the green time Stone and it snaps into place the power of all time itself flows through Y/n L/n like black blood rushing through his veins he immediately feels on a credible surge of power as all of the past, present, and future are now at his disposal.

Y/n: now I'm one step closer to becoming whole again but you know what they say you can't expect the customer to buy the car without giving it a test drive~

Y/n L/n pointed the dark Infinity Gauntlet towards Ursula the sea witch he immediately started using the power of the time Stone and with a slight rotation of his hand he was able to turn the ancient sea witch into dust.

Y/n: that's for hurting my family you bitch!

Y/n L/n immediately used the dark Infinity Gauntlet again to summon his family back to him within a couple of seconds everyone was teleported back to him back into the right time frame.

Y/n: welcome back everyone it's good to see you all again.

TT Raven: good to be back

Y/n: now let's meet up with my low starch and we can go home!

Immediately Y/n L/n use the power of the space Stone to teleport them back to the Rendezvous point there they waited for Milo Thatch to return.

(Time skip 23 hours later)
Location: the outskirts of Atlantis

After waiting for 23 hours Milo Finally returned.

Y/n: so how'd it go?

Milo: it was absolutely astounding I learned so much but I still don't know why Atlantis sunk or why it's down here.

Y/n: I guess it's just one of those questions that will never have an answer now let's go home the surface world is waiting for the hero who discovered Atlantis.

Milo: but how we going to get there?

Y/n: this time we're taking a shortcut~

Y/n L/n summons the dark Infinity Gauntlet and uses its power to teleport all of them back to the new age Academy once he realizes what happened Milo Thatch looks around and he is totally confused.

Milo: how did you do that?!?!?!?!

Y/n: I told you I knew a shortcut~

Y/n L/n smiled and him and his family made their way back to the cathedral all of them sit down in the living room and they begin to enjoy a nice quiet afternoon of peace and relaxation but of course after a couple of minutes it was not meant to be because there was the sound of a loud explosion.

Y/n: son of a whore what now?!?!?!

Y/n L/n immediately leaves the cathedral and he notices that there is an entire Invasion force of covers coming towards the new age Academy and they're being led by none other than Ragyo herself and she is riding on top of the primordial Life Fiber.

Y/n: oh find me in the Alps!!!

Ragyo: Y/n L/n I am here to retrieve you now come quietly or I will destroy this Academy and kill every last man woman and child until I find you!!!!~

Y/n: how about I make you a counteroffer how about you and your little friends leave this place and never return or else me and my family are going to wipe all of you out!!!!

Ragyo: family what family?!~

Y/n L/n smiled and snapped his fingers summoning his family.

Y/n: these guys are my family and I am never going back to you ever again!!!!!!!

Ragyo: we shall see about that my love~

Immediately all of the combative students and staff of the new age Academy emerge from The New Age Academy with their weapons held at the ready even the Elite Four are all decked out in their new second wave of Goku uniforms.

Ira: three star Goku uniform shackle regalia Mk. II!!!

Nonon: three star Goku uniform Symphony regalia Mk. II!!!

Houka: three star Goku uniform probe regalia Mk. II!!!

Uzu: three star Goku uniform blade regalia Mk. III!!!

Soon enough the student council president Satsuki immediately activates her Kamui along with her sister Ryuko.

Satsuki: Life Fiber override Kamui Junkestsu!!!

Ryuko: Life Fiber synchronize Kamui Senketsu!!!

Within a couple of seconds Cecilia drops out of the sky all decked out in her Infinite Stratos blue tears all geared up her weapons had been specifically fine-tuned so that she could kill life fibers Yuno Gasai emerges wielding her twin combat knives both of them have been modified so that they could kill life fibers Esdeath rushes into battle wielding her Black Blade she was given by the young man she loved Raven emerges from a Crimson portal wielding her dust infused katana and soon enough every one of the new age Academy is ready to fight for what they believe in and they are ready to fight for the place they called home.

Y/n: well then let's get started~

Immediately everyone charges into battle and the Second Battle for the new age Academy began.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 2584)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
97.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...