Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

由 SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... 更多

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

LIVE LIFE FAST

91 4 0
由 SweatGoddess

"Ughh yeah suck dat shit"
"Let me rearrange dem guts mamas"
She moved to a squatting position
I slid in an started pounding her shit"Who pussy is this?"
"Fuck yours baby shit"
"Oh Roddy I'm finna cum"
"Yeah nut on my dick mamas"
She creamed on me and I moaned kissing her. Her phone started ringing and I got instantly aggravated I loved that she was doing music but she constantly busy. I pushed her off me "Go ahead and answer that shit you know you want to"
"No I told them I was taking three weeks off I want us to spend some time baby please" I didn't say anything I went into the bathroom. "Roddy please baby I will turn it off just make love to me." I shook my head "I ain't in the mood no more"
She looked at me "I can get you back in the mood if you will let me" I stared at her "Nevermind" she started walking away from me. I could tell by the look in her eye I hurt her. I grabbed her waist "just let me go Rodrick "

"No mamas I'm sorry okay"
"Yeah me too Rodrick" She loosened my arms from around her waist. She put her robe on and walked out of the room I followed her down stairs. The kids we at they're grandparents house otherwise we would not be walking around like this. She went straight to the cabinet and grabbed a Hennessy bottle and started drinking straight from the bottle . I knew I fucked up big time.

Exotic
I knew Rodrick was cheating on me or was about to start. I just sipped the Hennessy. "Mamas why you drinking like that?"
"What's her name ?"
"Mamas who's name?"
"The woman you cheating on me with?" Roddy came over to me "Mamas I am not cheating on you"
"It's okay if you have I haven't made enough time for you lately with the kids and music it's been a lot but I can fix us make it how it used to be" I couldn't look him in the eyes because if he had I don't know how I would handle it. He got down on knee level "Baby I swear to God I would never ruin our family like that" I could see in his eyes he was telling the truth. I sighed in relief and got down on my knees with him "Baby I'm sorry I haven't been making you a priority I'm going to call and tell them I make my own schedule so I can make time for us I never wanted this baby" he kissed my forehead "I over reacted I just been really cranky and I been missing you"

I kissed him lightly looking at him. He slid his hands down my robe and undid it. He stuck his finger close to my mouth I opened my mouth and sucked his finger. He bit his lip I kissed his neck and down his chest "Fuck Exotic" I grabbed his dick stroking it up and down. I gave him some 'I'm sorry head'.

"Oh shit yes" I gagged and slurped making him nut as many times as I could. He pulled me up and kissed me. "I would never cheat on you mamas you and our family is my world. He kissed me gently placing me on my back and grabbing my hips"You know I'm strung out on you" I giggled and rubbed his face. He bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately hoping he could feel how much I need and loved him. I broke the kiss "I make more time for us I can take a month off form music nothing is more important to me than us and our family. "Shhh mamas I'm sorry to Im the one who practically forced you to do music let me make it right I be spazzing on you for no reason I know that" he tongue kissed me again and kissed down my body. He rubbed his finger over my clit. "Huh Roddy" I was wet dripping off his fingers he sucked them and started licking and sucking me. He made circles around my clit before slurping it. "Yes oh shit I bout to cum daddy" I played with my nipples as my eyes rolled back. "Uggggh" I started rubbing my pussy on his tongue as an orgasm hit me. I squealed in pleasure. He kept eating me out "Bae that feel so good but I needed some of you" he kept eating me out until I came again. Then he came up to kiss me while entering me slowly. I growled and he bit his lip "As long as I when I slid up in you growl" I laughed as he quoted on of our favorite fabulous songs. He started stroking me I rubbed his face he stuck his finger in my mouth I sucked and he moaned. "Nobody could ever replace you mamas" I went to say something but cried out instead he hit my spot making me squirt a little.

Roddy
It made me sad my baby would think I would cheat on her I loved Exotic so much it made me crazy when I didn't feel like I was spending enough time with her. "I'm hitting that spot?" She nodded frantically and I put my leg on the counter giving her long deep strokes. "Hmm"I rubbed her titties and played with her nipples. "I cumming daddy I'm fucking cumming" I pumped faster and she squirted and creamed. "Yeas make a mess on your dick you know I love that shit" I rubbed her clit and her legs started shaking "Hmmmmmm ohhhhh goddddd yesssss" I loved looking at her face twist in pleasure. I pulled her her to a sitting position so I could kiss her lips. She kissed me greedily while moaning. "I love you mamas and I'm in love with you" she looked at me and a tear rolled down her eye "I'm in love with you to baby"

"Don't cry mamas I'm gone do better to I be flipping out on you I'm sorry" she nodded holding my shoulders. Lust was still heavy in her eyes it didn't hide the hint of sadness though. I planted kissed all over her face making her laugh. "I kissed her neck and sucked it she cradled my back pulling me in I stroked her softly and gently. "Is it okay if we make love like this?" She nodded looking at me I kissed her softly looking in her eyes. I needed to be gentle with my baby I was the only man she ever loved and had ever been with I never wanted her to feel like she couldn't be vulnerable with me . "Uggh mamas I love you so much" I moaned her shit was feeling good she sucked my neck and ran her fingers through my hair. I sucked her neck leaving hickeys. "Bae huh" "You finna cum again ?"
"Ye yes" I moaned "hold on I wanna cum with you" she nodded and gripped my arm "oh shit" I played with her nipples and increased my pace slightly. "Oh God mamas I'm finna nut" she squeezed her pussy muscle while I was stroking. I could feel my nut coming I kissed her and lost control and started pounding her. We came together breathing hard and making out. "Oh shit"

"You so beautiful mamas" She blushed hard and I giggled. I picked her up "Bae what are you doing?" I slapped her ass "I'm taking you to our room shit we finna make love all day."she giggled kissing my neck. "Mamas we finna be on these steps if u keep playing" she stopped kissing my neck "yeah I don't need no carpet burns on my ass"
"Im not making no promises"
She laughed as made it to the room and laid her on the bed.

I got on top of her and kissed her she kissed me back. I didn't try to put my dick inside her yet I just kept kissing her she moaned kissing me. She didn't try to rush me I loved that she was content with whatever I wanted to do with her. I got up "hold on mamas" she nodded I went over to our mini fridge and got whipped cream and chocolate and some fruit. I came back sitting them on the bed. "Open" she licked her lips and opened her mouth I put some whipped cream on a cherry and feed it to her she played with it licking it like it was my balls before finally eating it. "Sexy ass" she ran her finger down my chest. I bit my lip
I fed her a strawberry dipped in chocolate I kissed her afterwards tasting the sweetness on her mouth. "lay back" she sucked my bottom lip making precum ooze from my dick before leaning back I. I rubbed her body "relax mamas" I gave her a sensual massage. "Damn this feel good mm" i massaged her whole body then opened her legs. Her pussy was glistening with her juices. I rubbed my finger up her slit massaging her clit. She pulled me into her kissing me while I was playing with her pussy. I made her cum with my fingers.
"Damn Daddy you making me feel so good"
"All I want to do is make you feel good mamas" she smiled and rubbed my penis. "You want to know what I want or you want me to show you" I licked my lips "I'm a visual learner "she smiled and winked I watched her pick up the whip cream a squirt some on my dick adding some chocolate to. She started licking and sucking me making me curl my toes. "Aww yeah mamas fucccck " I held her hair as she slurped and sucked "Damn finna make me nut" I started fucking her face. I thought she always gave me head cuz I liked it but I could see that was something she just enjoyed doing. I nutted and she kept sucking me I enjoyed it playing in her hair. "Damn mamas come here" I pulled her up and kissed her. I pulled her over to the dresser and bent her over. "You ready?" She bounced her ass up and down "Mhm" I put my tip in her and pulled it out I did again . "Yeah you ready She started throwing it back looking at me In the mirror. I grabbed her titties and grinded into her ."ohhh I'm cuming " I smiled and winked at her her going deep she squealed and I moaned smacking her ass. "Shit mamas"

I pulled her neck and tongue kissed her. My phone started ringing I ignored it. "Damn I finna nut mamas" "Give me that nut daddy ohhh"
"I'mma give it to you shiiitt mmm"
My phone started going off again. I kept stroking her until I nutted. She turned around and kissed me
"Bae you going to get your phone" I groaned "Man I'll handle it later"
She quirked her eyebrow at me and went over to pick it up.
"Hello oh hey keefa yeah he is right here" I eyed her she was definitely tripping. "Yeah man"
"We got some studio session booked today I figured we could go over some beats and stuff for feed the streets three" I took a deep breath " how about tomorrow I ain't in the mood today" keefa took a breath "alright man I switch things over for tomorrow" I hung up with him after a couple weeks my album sales plummeted it was a shot to my pride more than anything. "Why would you pick up my phone? I told you I would handle that SHIT LATER!!!" I looked at Exotic "Baby I didn't mean no harm I just thought" Exotic came over to me trying to touch me " Naw you ain't believe me after I told you I wouldn't cheat on you!!"

Exotic
I could tell Roddy was pissed at me. "Baby I'm sorry okay damn I'm sorry" I ran to our bathroom and closed the door. I was not used to this one minute we were good the other we are back arguing. I  didn't know what to do I could feel us sinking and I didn't know how to stop it.  I heard a knock on the door." Baby can I come in?" I took a breath and turned around looking at the ceiling. I didn't respond he opened the door anyway .  I continued looking at the ceiling  he came over and put his hands around my waist. "Baby look at me"  I looked at him he had concern in his eyes "Are we okay ?" For the first time I didn't have an answer.  "I overreacted it's no big deal about you having my phone or answering I just didn't feel like dealing with everything with the mixtape and everything I'm sorry okay mamas" he kissed my nose and my cheeks I smiled in spite of myself. "Yes we are okay and we are not where we used to be but we can work at it"

We took a shower together and then relaxed watching a movie in our bed. I rubbed his chest he kissed my forehead. "Mamas you think I got what it takes for this music shit?" I popped my head up looking at him "Of course baby you are one of the best rappers out here" he sighed and ran his hands down his face. "Man niggas is talking shit because my last album ain't do so well" I kissed his cheek

"Baby fuck what these niggas talking about "the box went diamond off your first album you know how rare that is ? Like for real some niggas rap they whole career and never make it that far and you and nipsey  won  a Grammy baby you are prolific. Nipsey saw greatness in you and I do to you got this don't doubt yourself" he smiled and nodded

"I ain't even think about it like that you always know what to say to get me back focused" I kissed him and he started tonguing me down. "Bae what about the movie?" I giggled as he sucked my neck " We finna make one"
"Oh you so nasty bae" he sucked my neck " mmhm"  We went several rounds then ordered dinner. I facetimed  my mom to check on our babies. "hey mama how are my sweet angels ?"

"There good Rhythm is asleep and as you can see Kadence and Lyric are in my arms watching cartoons"  I smiled at Lyric and she giggled. "Hey mamas babygirl" Roddy came out of the bathroom"You talking to our babies"  I nodded he came over and started making faces  at Kadence and  Lyric they started laughing. "Who's daddy's babygirl ?" Lyric started  laughing clapping and reaching for the phone. "My pretty babygirl" We laughed and played with the kids on facetime for a while and then I feel asleep in Roddy's arms hoping that we would make it back to the place we used to be in.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.9K 397 67
This story is about to best friend who over time fall in love but break bridges and steps on toes to get to where they are now.
Unbreak My Heart

同人小说

29K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...
14.5K 522 60
Yasmeen gets her heartbroken by her best friend and doesn't see him after a couple years and they see each other and talk everything out
416K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...