The Daughter of Sirius Black

By ACourtOfStories

No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 114

2.9K 86 18
By ACourtOfStories

The battle was brutal.

And that was putting it lightly.

The twins were holding their own quite well, a lot of their products in their pockets coming in handy to confuse and disorient enemies.

But not having to use a wand to fight instantly made Leona the most deadly opponent for any death eater. And she wasn't even angry yet.

No.

She only got angry when she felt a certain someone walk across the barrier of wards set for a very specific person.

"ACCIO!" she screamed as she thrust a hand into the air. "Can I leave you two alone for two minutes?" she asked the twins as she stood by the balcony where Fred had essentially proposed to her.

"STUPEFY!" George yelled as he sent a death eater flying against the stone wall, effectively knocking them out. "We'll be fine," he promised before shielding himself from another attack.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked as he jinxed a death eater with a back-firing jinx.

"To visit the man who killed my mother and imprisoned my father," she answered before she jumped from the balcony.

Fred fired an explosive spell towards the group of death eaters approaching them as George and Angelina fought before he went running for the balcony.

And he peered over the high brick wall to see his girlfriend, now fiancée essentially, surfing on a broom, a trail of white smoke coming from the end as she headed down to the courtyard entrance where most of the fighting was happening.

And when she jumped off her broom and landed, a circle of fire rose from the ground, burning bright and burning high as it entrapped her and another man inside.

"I've been waiting for you Wormtail," Leona said darkly as she stared at the ratty man, his right hand made of silver after he cut the real one off bringing back Voldemort. "I've been waiting for you for eight years. Because eight years ago I discovered that you were the one that framed my father and killed my mother."

Peter Pettigrew hissed at her before trying to dive through the fire and Leona only made the flames burn higher and hotter before stretching out her hand.

"Expelliarmus," she said calmly, and his borrowed wand flew from his hand and into the flames, his real wand having been stolen by Ron in Malfoy Manor.

"Leona, Leona, please," the man snivelled. "I didn't mean to. I was your uncle. Please. Have mercy," he pleaded as he pressed his back as close as he dared to the wall of fire.

"Mercy?" Leona laughed before she lifted her hand, bolts of lightning dancing across her fingers. "You don't deserve mercy."

And then her hands were at her sides, the bolts now a deep green as she faced him.

"And my name is Rosalee."

She took a step closer, Wormtail flinching back, the sleeve of his tattered suit being singed by the flame.

"Rosalee was the name my parents gave me."

Another step.

"Rosalee was the name of the girl you orphaned."

Another step.

"And Rosalee will be the name of the girl who kills you."

She'd walked halfway across the circle, the flames following her as they made the space smaller.

"I don't need words to cast a spell, I don't even need my hands. But I want you to hear the spell I cast. I want you to see the spell I cast. And I want you to feel a fraction of the pain you caused me and that you caused my brother."

Holding his elbow, the man began to sink to the floor, tears and snot on his face.

"Please... Rose."

And that was the last straw.

"In the words of Severus Snape.... SECTUMSEMPRA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 31 45
Annabelle Malfoy, was in love with James Potter. After being on a 'mission' to collect information about the gryffindors, her mother decides to marry...
191 3 23
Nadine's parents would go to great lengths to safeguard their family's honor. To safeguard her secret, Draco found himself standing at a crossroads...
224K 4.9K 70
πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ π“π‡πˆππŠ π’π“π‘π€πˆπ†π‡π“. 𝐌𝐘 πŒπˆππƒ...
105K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...