π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ π˜›π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘯�...

By 12346Unknown12345

REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the... More

MALFOYS LOST MEMORIES
MALFOYS
PETUNIA DURSLEY
DEMENTOR ATTACK
GRIMMAULD PLACE
HARRYS HEARING
LOVEGOOD
FIRST CLASS WITH UMBRIDGE
PERCY AND PADFOOT
Educational Decree Number Twenty Four
ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS
LION AND SERPENTS
HAGRIDS TALE
IN THE SNAKES EYES
ST MUNGOS HOSPITAL
OCCLUMENCY
HIS WORST MEMORY
POTTER AND WEASLEYS
GRAWP AND THE O.W.L.S
OUT OF THE FIRE
THE DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERY

LOST PROPHECY

73 1 0
By 12346Unknown12345

Narrator Pov:
The twins stared ahead at the flashing lights and loud yelling as they walked out. They felt nothing, it's a feeling most would call numb.

"Amelia Potter is alive!"

"What happened in there?"

"Is Voldemort really back?"

More questions were being spat out at them.

Dumbledore walked next to the twins and grabbed Harry's arm, Harry's grip tightened on his twin sisters hand.

Amelia pov

Me and Harry we're sitting in silence, our friends were with the professors in the hospital. We had no more family, but we were together and alive. That's all that mattered. I stood up and he did the same, I glanced away and then looked at Harry, who was in front of me.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that I was alive sooner,"

A tear fell down his eye and he hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Tears fell, both happy and sad. The hug felt like it lasted a while and it did.

"Do whatever you have to or want to, just please leave me."  He cries. "And. . .please don't kill Dumbledore." He added.

"Harry," I whispered , when we pulled away from the hug, "I know what it said."

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark them as his equal, but one twin will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and one twin had to die so the other can kill. . .evil must die at the hand of the alive twin for neither can live while the other survives...the ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

"Kreacher lied" Dumbledore said calmly.
said Dumbledore calmly."You are not his master.so he could lie to you without even needing to punish himself. Kreacher intended for you to go to the Ministry of Magic."

"He sent me on purpose?"

"Kreacher, I am afraid, has been serving more than one master for months."

"How?" Harry asked. "He hasn't been out of Grimmauld Place For Years,"

"Kreacher seized his opportunity shortly before Christmas. Dumbledore," said. "when Sirius, apparently, shouted at him to get out. He took Sirius at his word and interpreted this as an order to leave the house. He went to the only Black family member for whom he had
any respect left...Black's cousin Narcissa, sister of Bellatrix and wife of Lucius Malfoy."

"How do you know all this?" Harry said. His heart was beating very fast. He felt sick. He remembered worrying abour Kreacher's odd
absence over Christmas, remembered him turning up again in the attic.

"Kreacher told me last night," said Dumbledore. "You see, when you gave Professor Snape that cryptic warning, he realized that you
had had a vision of Sirius trapped in the bowels of the Department Mysteries. He, like you, attempted to contact Sirius at once. I should
explain that members of the Order of the Phoenix have more methods of communicating than the fire in Dolores Umbridge's office. Professor Snape found that Sirius was alive and safe in Grimmauld Place."

"however, when you did not return from the forest with Dolores Umbridge, Professor Snape
grew worried you might stills believe Sirius to be a captive of Lord Voldemort. He alerted the Order members at once."Dumbledore heaved a great sigh and then said,"Nymphadora Tonks,Alastor Moody,Kingsley Shacklebolt, and Remus Lupin were in headquarters when he made contact. All agreed to go at once."

"Professor Snape requested that Sirius remain behind as he needed somebody to remain at headquarters to tell me Happened , for I was due there at any moment." Dumbledore told me. "In the meantime, Professor Snape, intended to search the forest for you."

"But Sirius did not wish to remain behind while they search for you. He delegated to Kreacher the task had happened. And so it was that when i arrived shortly after they had all left for the Ministry, it was the elf who told me— Lauging fit to burst - where Sirius had gone."

"He was laughing?" Amelia choked out.

"Oh yes,"said Dumbledore. "You see, Kreacher was not able to betray us totally. He is not Secret Keeper for the Order, so he could not
give the Malfoys our whereabouts or tell them any of the Order's plans that he had been forbidden to reveal. He was bound by the enchantments of his kind, which is to say that he could not disobey a direct order from his master, Sirius. But he gave Narcissa information of the sort that is very valuable to Voldemort."

"Like what?" said Harry.

"Like the fact that the person Sirius cared most about in this world was you and your sister."said Dumbledore quietly. "Like the fact that you were coming to regard Sirius as a mixture of father and brother. Voldemort knew already, of course, that Sirius was in the Order, that you knew
where he was - but Kreacher's information made him realize that the one person whom you would go to any lengths to rescue was Sirius Black."

Harry's lips were cold and numb.

"So... when I asked Kreacher if Sirius was there last night . .."

"The Malfoys - undoubtedly on Voldemort's instructions had told him he must find a way of keeping Sirius out of the way once you
had seen the vision of Sirius being tortured. Then, if you decided to check whether Sirius was at home or not, Kreacher would be able to
pretend he was not. reacher injured Buckbeak the hippogriff yesterday, and at the moment when you made your appearance in the fire,
Sirius was upstairs trying to tend to him."

There seemed to be very little air in Harry's lungs,  his breathing was quick and shallow.
"And Kreacher told you all this . . . and laughed?" he croaked.

Amelia jsut stayed silent, having no idea what to say or ask. But Dumbledore explained more and more, like how Neville could of been the chosen one. Both Amelia and Harry wondered what would of happened to them if Neville was who Voldemort chosen.

Amelia and Harry were back in the common room, the fire was loud and crackling. Rumors were going around that Amelia was back.

"Have you seen him yet?" Harry asked.

"Yeah."
__________________________________
Amelia pov
I stared at the raining sky, it seemed a little brighter then usual.

"Amelia Potter," a male voice said.

I looked in front of me to see Draco.

"Malfoy,"

He walked closer to me and hugged me, my eyes widened and I stared for a few seconds and then hugged him back.

He pulled away, "what happened between us?"

I looked at the ground.

"Please,"he whispered, "Help me remember."

I shook my head,"I won't."

I went to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and turned me back around.

We were staring at each other, and then Draco bloody Malfoy said," I love you Amelia Potter, I know I do."
__________________________________
Draco pov
And that's when I felt her hands on my head and her lips on mine, my hands fell to her waist pulling her closer to me.

I saw visions, things that happened in first, second, third year. The things that happened last year. Everything. And after a while, the visions stopped, I remembered everything.

__________________________________

First Year/Dracos pov

"Well stop whatever you and your friends are doing. You're going to get in trouble, and I don't want you in the middle of this." I said to her.

"The middle of what?" Amelia questioned.

"My parents are on his side, but you are on Dumbledore's side, the good side!" I said. "So I can't- I can't help you if your in the middle of this, trying to help fix it, and I mean you are 11! Let the adults do it."

Amelia looked at me confused,"you hate me,"

"No, I hate your friends, not you."

I liked her. I really liked her, but as long as my parents and her friends were in the picture, nothing will happen. We can't even be friends.

"Then why are you mean to me?"

"Because-" but nothing came out after that word, I couldn't say it. I won't say it, she hates me and won't feel the same. "We can't be friends,"

She scoffed and looked me in the eyes, pointing her wand and this memory disappeared. I forgot it for years, and now that I remember, I realize this should of been the moment I told her my feelings.
__________________________________

Narrator Pov:

Amelia and Harry walked into the large doors. Everyone head turned, whispers went around.

"It's okay, Harry."

"We've been all over the prophet," Harry muttered. They spotted Ron and Hermione, they waved the twins over and they started to walk towards the table.

"Welcome back, Amelia!"
"Hey Amelia, Harry."
"Sorry for everything,"
"How are you alive?"

And more whispers, more questions. We sat down and sighed.

__________________________________

Amelia and Harry walked off the train with their friends by their side. They saw Mad-eye, Lupin, tonks, Molly and Arthur, and the ginger twins.

"Oh Arthur!" Molly gasped, tears in her eyes when she spotted Amelia. "It's true!"

Fred and George's eyes glistened, they ran up to her and hugged her. "We did it! We made the shop!"

"I know," she says. "I do know."

They walked towards the others, Molly was crying, she hugged Amelia. "Oh, I am so sorry for letting you and Harry do all these dangerous things."

"It was never your fault." Amelia then looked at Remus. "Prongs says he is so grateful for you, they miss you."

Remus Lupin smiled, he asked no questions. Amelia turned back to Arthur and Molly. "Have you talked to Percy lately?"

"No, not at all." Molly cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 34
I do not own the Harry Potter characters, I do however own my oc and any other ocs I decide to add Disclaimer "Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K...
371K 7.9K 86
While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older sister was three. Born on the 1st of May...
71.4K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
123K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...