Andante con Brio

By Avdk80

The long awaited moment is there: Eddy is finally turning eighteen. But has he told his mum about his plans t... More

I
II (NSFW)
III (slightly NSFW, first half is safe though. Also, my kid can read it ;-))
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (NSFW)
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV (NSFW)
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI (somewhat NSFW, my kid can read it though)
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII (NSFW)
IL
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (NSFW)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX (NSFW, and how great did that Roman Numeral turn out? ;-))
LX (NSFW)
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII (NSFW)
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII (slightly NSFW)
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI (NSFW)
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC (NSFW - see? Author-san's got your back <3)
XCI (NSFW)
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (NSFW)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI (NSFW)
CII
CIII
CIV
CV (2nd half ever so slightly NSFW.)
CVI (NSFW)
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII (NSFW - but last paragraph is 'safe')
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII (NSFW)
CXIX
CXX
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII (second half is NSFW)
CXXIX
CXXX (NSFW)
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII
CXXXIV
CXXXV (NSFW)
CXXXVI (NSFW)
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV (somewhat NSFW. Not really)
CXLV (NSFW)
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII (NSFW)
CIL (NSFW)
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII
CLIV (second half is NSFW)
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII (NSFW)
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV (NSFW)
CLXVI (NSFW)
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX (2nd half NSFW)
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII: Whoops, COVID. Will be back on Monday! (promise!)
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII (just a tiny bit NSFW. Not really.)
CLXXIX
CLXXX (NSFW)
CLXXXI
CLXXXII (NSFW)
CLXXXIII (NSFW)
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CIXC
CXC
CXCI (ever so slightly NSFW. Not really.)
CXCII (2nd half NSFW)
CXCIII (first half NSFW)
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI (slightly NSFW. Not really)
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC
CC

CXXI

538 39 12
By Avdk80

"Lils!"
He was tired, real tired, having practised until way too deep into the night and then not getting very much sleep, because he was too busy worrying about Todd. And now, of course, he was late. But just the sight of his friend, slight and angelic, her jet-black long hair floating out beside her as she got up from the table, made his spirits lift. 
"You're late, Eddy." she said, but he knew her stern grimace wasn't real. She was just teasing him. 
"Sorry."
"Sit, what are you having?"
"Lemme look at the menu."
He pulled up his chair and beamed at his friend. A cola was in front of him on the table, and he knew straight away she had ordered it for him. She had probably seen his tardiness coming, right? 
"I haven't seen you for years, it seems! Tell me everything! How's things?"
"Oh my God, the stories I could tell you. Ballet school is full on, man, you have no idea."
"Really? What happens then?"
Lily's pretty face scrunched up slightly. 
"God. Where do I even begin. Dancing eight hours a day is a lot, anyway. But it's brutal, too. I just feel... some of the girls are ridiculously competitive. The teachers are harsh, apart from this one teacher I really like. We have to do all styles, also stuff I've never done before."
"Whoa." He let go of the glass of cola, reached over the table and took her slight hand. The very pretty hand, that made such nice shapes when she danced. Other people, looking in, would surely think they were a couple again. It almost made him grin. There was nothing new about that, was there? 
"Are you alright with it all? I mean... are you enjoying it?"
She looked up now, her dark, dark eyes soberly on his. 
"Yeah. I mean... it's all I ever wanted, right? I'll be fine, I guess I just have to get used to the change of pace."
How was it that sometimes people said one thing, but their eyes said another? How could he explain to her how much he loved it at the con, that it was like a little space had always existed for him there, a space that was shaped exactly like him, and he had now finally been allowed to crawl into it? To exist? 
Was it even like that for her? He cleared his throat.
"As long as you're happy, Lils."
"Of course I am." she said, and her dark eyes spit fire. "Anyway, tell me about you. How's it at the con? And are you liking the apartment?"

He saw her smirk before he even realised that a Cheshire cat smile was spreading on his face. And he couldn't help himself, he started grinning.
"Erm, yeah, pretty much."
She giggled.
"Does wonders for your sex life, 'ey?"
"Oh, fuck off." he said, but not before his cheeks got a chance to colour, hard. "Speaking of which, how's Matt?"
She giggled again.
"He's adorable. Did you know he could have gone to Sydney to study, but stayed here? He didn't say it was because of us, but..."
"Wow, for real?"
To be honest, he didn't quite now how to feel about that. He looked at his glass of cola. His fingers had left openings in the condensation and he swiped at them absentmindedly. So Matt was really choosing his friend, now? Well, that guy had better be on his best behaviour. He would quite happily smack Matt around the face if he ever thought about hurting her again, but then somehow he really wasn't sure that that would be quite the right thing to say to her. So instead he sat quietly, stroked her hand with his thumb  and hoped she knew. 

"It's all a bit different from sitting on our bench at school, right?" he said gently.
She gave him a sweet smile as the waiter turned up by their table. 
"Yeah. But at the same time it's exactly the same." She looked up at the waiter and switched to Mandarin. "Hi! Can I have some har gow, siu mai and lo bak go, please?"

A/N. Hi guys! So... yesterday I woke up with an idea and suddenly found myself writing down a whole bunch of words. And I guess this means that I'm now writing a seperate little book (insert monkey with its hands in front of its eyes here ;-)
The book is called "Straight", and you can find at the link that will be in the comments, or through my profile!
Of course, I love you all, thank you as always for reading, for all your lovely comments, for your stars, I love this little online community of ours! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 115 11
When Eddy told him he liked boys, Brett honestly didn't think much of it. Eddy was still Eddy, and there was nothing to talk about. That was, at leas...
Andante By Avdk80

Fanfiction

363K 15.9K 200
What happens when two boys from strict homes meet and feel things they shouldn't? When Eddy meets Brett his whole world changes.
Closer By TSVhide

Fanfiction

419K 19.2K 200
Yet another sin of mine. There will be quite a few nsfw chapters, probably, and some angst
115 8 3
Brett and Eddy want to spend their Christmas together as a couple. Except nothing ever goes according to the plan. NSFW themes but no graphic descrip...