Love For Fighting (Male reade...

By Divine_Quirk

(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got suck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 29

4.3K 133 42
By Divine_Quirk

(Readers POV)

Bulma pulled out a capsule from her pocket and tossed it to the ground. A puff of smoke appeared and a time machine appeared from it.

Trunks: Nice! We can now go back to my timeline and stop Black!

The top of the time machine opened. Me, Trunks, Goki, and Vegeta all jumped into it. The top of it closed. Oh man, it's definitely a tight fit.

(Y/N): It's so cramped in here.

Trunks: I guess mom never designed it for more than one person.

Vegeta: Let's just hurry and get this done with.

I tried to move a bit to get more comfortable. My tail started to move and it started to graze Goki's pant leg.

Goki: Hey. What's messing with my leg?

(Y/N): Let's go now please!

Trunks looked at me confused. He started to push some of the buttons and the time machine started to fly. It moved forward. A bright light surrounded the machine and I felt it move really fast. I looked outside of the machine and saw a bunch of weird colors.

Trunks: We should be almost there.

I saw a bright light surrounded the machine again. When the light disappeared, I saw the ruins of a destroyed city. The clouds are a green color and it looks like there isn't a sign of life anywhere. The machine landed and the top opened up. Me, Trunks, and Vegeta got out and landed on our feet. Goki got out and landed on her butt.

Goki: Ooowww.

Vegeta: Get up already.

Goki: I'm just kinda dizzy from the ride, alright? I never traveled through time before.

Goki stood up. I saw the Capsule Corp building, but it's destroyed and barely standing.

Goki: So this is your timeline Trunks?

Trunks: Sadly, yeah. First the androids have to destroy it and right when I think it's fine, someone else has to show up. Anyways, follow me.

Trunks started to walk away. Me, Goki, and Vegeta followed him. Goki is looking around the place. We walked past a building. I looked to my right and saw some soldiers. They pointed their guns at Goki.

Soldier: This for everyone you killed!

Vegeta and Goki looked over and saw the soldiers.

Soldier: Eat lead, murderer!

Trunks: Hold your fire!

The soldiers stopped and looked at Trunks.

Trunks: These people aren't with Black. Their with me.

The soldiers put their guns away and they walked up to us. They looked at Goki and she smiled.

Soldier: We're sorry for almost shooting you. You look a lot like Black and the face of your friend over there didn't help things.

He pointed at Vegeta.

Goki: Wow Vegeta, your face almost got us killed!

Vegeta: Oh shut up! It's your face that's the problem!

(Y/N): Glad to hear my face didn't cause any problems.

I laughed a little, with Goki laughing with me. Our laughter died down and I noticed everyone else looking at us.

Soldier: Well... We area happy your back Commander Trunks.

Trunks a commander now? Really going up through the ranks.

Soldier: Everyone else will be happy to see you're return.

Trunks: Then let's go see them.

The soldiers, Trunks, Goki, and Vegeta started to walk away. I stood still, not moving. They all noticed and stopped in their tracks, looking back at me.

Goki: You coming silly?

(Y/N): Actually, I'm going to scout out the area.

Vegeta: Why would you do that?

(Y/N): To look for Black... And hopefully find some survivors.

Trunks: I guess that would be good, having someone look around for Black.

Goki walked up to me and she put her hand on my shoulder.

Goki: If you find Black, power up as much as you can so I can Instant Transmission to you.

(Y/N): Right. I'll be careful.

Goki: You should be.

Goki gave me a hug. I hugged her back and my tail wrapped around her waist. We broke the hug and I flew up into the air. I looked around the destroyed town. I can't help but think back to Omega Shenron. I got this feeling of dread.

(Y/N): ...I have a bad feeling about this.

After a few minutes of flying, I didn't see anyone. I landed on the ground and looked around.

(Y/N): If I can't find Black, then I'll let Black find me.

I raised my hand into the air and shot a beam into the sky. That should get his attention. I stopped my blast and waited. I sensed someone flying over. It definitely is Black. He's ki, it feels a lot like Goku's, but something is different about it. It gives me a weird feeling. I looked up into the air and saw Black flying above me.

Black: So you're here? I thought I destroyed Trunks's machine.

(Y/N): If there's one thing you should know about us Black, is that we will find a way to stop evil. Not even time is an obstacle that can stop us!

Black: Well, I must say that I'm impressed. Impressed by how easily you are throwing away you life.

(Y/N): We'll see about that!

I immediately went into Super Saiyan 4. I'm not going to give Black a fighting chance. I sensed Trunks, Goki, and Vegeta appear behind me. I looked over and saw the three of them.

Trunks: What kind of form is that?

(Y/N): This is Super Saiyan 4. This will be the form that kills Black.

Black started to clap at me. Is he taunting me? If so, that will be the last mistake he ever makes!

Black: I will admit that your power is great, but that form is unsightly. Is that really the true form of you savage creatures?

Black flew down and landed on the ground. I immediately flew over to him and punched him in the gut, sending him back.

(Y/N): Take this!

I launched several ki balls at Black. He recovered and managed to dodge all the attacks. He flew over to me and tried to hit me. I dodged his attack and kicked him up into the air. I flew above him and punched Black back down. He landed on his feet and smiled. I landed on the ground a few feet away from him.

Black: You actually did damage to me. I must congratulate you, because you're about to see something special.

Black started to power up. His hair spiked up and his ki aura turned to a pink color.

Black: AAAAAHHHHH!!!

His hair went pink. What is this? This form uses godly ki, I can sense it. This power, it's incredible. Black stopped screaming and looked at everyone.

Black: Well, what do you think of this color? Is it not beautiful? I shall name this form how you all name your transformations. How about... Rosé? Yes, this shall be called Super Saiyan Rosé.

I started to laugh to myself. Everyone looked at me with curiosity.

Black: What do you find so funny?

(Y/N): Just because you got a recolor of Super Saiyan Blue means you can win against us? News flash pal, you're going into the dirt, no matter the color of your hair. I'm going to make sure you get to suffer for everything you've done!

I started to power up as much as possible. Black just smiled at me.

Black: Yes, get stronger. Get as strong as you like. I want to fight in this new form of mine against a strong opponent to prove to everyone that I will give every mortal their divine judgment!

(Chapter 29 end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 626 13
Y/n L/n was A Normal Teenager when he was Kidnapped by A Mad Scientist and turned into A Cyborg known as an Android. He Fortunately breaks out 2 year...
23.7K 802 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
2K 24 11
(I don't own this anime) You woke up in a prison where you have lost all you memories. all you remember is your name. Now you have to help Luffy r...
26.9K 648 11
This is a android 17 x reader(pure blooded saiyan) story, it begins with a freak accident in Bulma's lab,you were caught in it, now 17 has a strange...