𝐕𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒...

By llvrstae

: 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 : smuts : angsts : bottom tae : top kook : slow updates : start date - 4... More

🦋1 (M)🦋
🦋2 (M)🦋
🦋3 (M)🦋
🦋4 (M)🦋
🦋5 (M)🦋
🦋6 (A)🦋
🦋7🦋
🦋8 (M)🦋𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
🦋9 (M)🦋
🦋10 (M)🦋
🦋11 (M)🦋
🦋12 (M)🦋
🦋13 (M)🦋
🦋14 (M)🦋
🦋15 (M)🦋
🦋16 (M)🦋𝟐𝐤 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
🦋17 (M)🦋
🦋18 (M)🦋𝟑𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
🦋19 (M)🦋
🦋20 (M)🦋
🦋21 (M)🦋
🦋22 (M)🦋
🦋23 (M)🦋
🦋24 (M)🦋𝟔𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
🦋25 (M)🦋
🦋26 (M)🦋
🦋27 (M)🦋
🦋28 (M)🦋
🦋29 (M)🦋
🦋30 (M)🦋
🦋31 (M)🦋
🦋32 (M)🦋
🦋33 (M)🦋
🦋34 (M)🦋
🦋35 (M)🦋
🦋36 (M)🦋
🦋37 (M)🦋
THANK YOU💜💜
🦋38 (M)🦋
🦋39 (M)🦋
🦋40 (M)🦋
🦋40 pt.2 (M)🦋
🦋41 (M)🦋
🦋43 (M)🦋
🦋44 (M)🦋
Requests!!
🦋45 (M)(A)🦋
🦋46 (M)🦋
🦋47 (M)🦋
HIII
🦋48 (M)🦋

🦋42 (M)🦋

810 24 5
By llvrstae

________________

"Jimin! Can we cuddle?? I feel clingy!" Jungkook jumps onto his boyfriend, snuggling against him. "No, get away. I don't care about you being clingy. Gosh your annoying. I should've left you when I had the chance. Anyways, I gotta go to meet Hoseok. You do whatever you want, as long as you don't get on my nerves, it's whatever." Jimin pushed Jungkook off him and walked away.

Jungkook deep sighed. He crossed his arms and he was on the verge of crying. He didn't like the way Jimin treated him. He didn't like how Jimin called him annoying. He for sure didn't like how the way Jimin talked to him. Jungkook was going to be the civilized person and apologize but he always do that and he hates it. He was done with it.

Jungkook got up and threw on a black leather jacket going with a white muscle shirt with some converse on. He left the boys making sure to lock the door.

[FAST FORWARD]

Jungkook arrived at a club. He sat down where a beautiful bartender was standing.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you?"

"Just a beer. Nothing much."

"Bad day, hm?"

"Yes, a very bad day."

"Here's your wine sir, enjoy."

"Hey, wait, you think you can meet me in the room upstairs? After like, four or five cups of wine?"

"Sure, I'll be there."

After Jungkook had like four more cups of wine, he eventually remembered what he told the bartender. He ran upstairs to see the bartender standing by the door. "I see you're here." Jungkook licked his lips. "Yeah, so why exactly do you wanted to meet me here-" before the bartender could even finish, Jungkook pushed the male in and locked the door.

"Woah, what are you doing?" The bartender sat himself up. "You know exactly what I'm doing." Jungkook took off his shirt revealing his arm tattoos. The bartender almost drooled at the sight. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung,"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook but call me master okay?"

"O-okay master..."

"Undress for me. Come on. Show master how obedient you are."

Taehyung started off by taking his white blouse shirt off then pulled off his pants and underwear then took off his shoes. Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt Jungkook wrap his arms around his waist. He then realized Jungkook was naked as well.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed and bended him over. He aligned himself at the entrance of Taehyung. He slowly pushes in. Taehyung winced at the pain. Jungkook thrusts in and out at a fast pace not even letting the boy get used to it.

Taehyung bit his lip making it turn to a shade of a light pink. Jungkook held onto Taehyung's tiny waist hitting all the angles that made Taehyung squirm and moan in pleasure. Jungkook held the boy's waist tighter to where he could stay still.

"M-master! There! That's the spot!" Taehyung moaned loudly into the sheets. "Baby is feeling good? Hmm??"

"Y-yes master!"

Jungkook bit the younger's ear lobe and played with his sensitive buds. Taehyung was very sensitive VERY sensitive. "I see you're sensitive.."

Jungkook stroked the other's nape as he observed the others ass claps against his pelvis. He couldn't help but bring his hand up and smack it.

Taehyung's hair bounced along with the thrusts made by Jungkook. Taehyung needed something to hold on but his hands were on the soft surface of the sheets. He reached for Jungkook hands but Jungkook smacked his ass making Taehyung jolt forward and moan out his name. "That's damn right. Moan out master's name." Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hair just to kiss his red cherry lips.

Jungkook could just fuck him until daylight he wouldn't dare as he knows that he needs to be able to walk to do his job. "Master! Slow down! Please!" Taehyung moaned against his hand but he forgot Jungkook and him are alone so he removed his hand away from his mouth.

"Fuck, you're so tight. Is this what you wanted? You wanted master to fuck you huh?" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the neck and kissed his cheekbone. They both loved the sound of skin to skin slapping together and Taehyung moans mixed in which made Jungkook buck his hips forward at a fast pace.

Hitting his prostate, Taehyung arched his back so perfectly. Jungkook loved the feeling of his cock being sucked in by a wonderful warm hole. He almost came just from the feeling but he held back.

"Oh god!! Master! Master! I'm cumming! ah~!! S Hmm!!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he came. He let his upper half body flop down. Jungkook pulled out when he was about to come and stroked himself until he came all over Taehyung's back.

Jungkook's eyes widen. He wanted to jump out a window and pretended this never happened. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "I-I have a b-boyfriend..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know.." Taehyung fiddled with his fingers. "No, it's not your fault. It's mine. I drunk too many cups of wine and forgot I had a boyfriend."

"How's he like..?" Taehyung questioned. "He's mean. He doesn't let me cuddle with him, hug him, kiss him and he has been so distant from me."

"I think you should tell him. I think he will understand you." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who nodded.

Jungkook walked into the house. He wonders why is it unlocked. He closes it then locks it as he walks in. He heard panting, groaning and moaning upstairs. He quietly sets his stuff down and makes his way upstairs.

As he opens the door, he saw Jimin and Hoseok. "O-oh, Ju-Jungkook- it's not what it looks like I swear-"

"Jimin, save it." Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose in disappointment. "Hoseok. Leave. Now." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

Hoseok nodded then hurried to get dressed. He ran past the angry male. "Babe- I'm really sorry-"

"Don't call me that! I came here to apologize for doing- doing the same damn thing! But here you are, getting laid by my own best friend. You should be ashamed of yourself. At this point, I can't even look at you like this. Leave. Park Jimin. Leave now."

"I'm sorry-"

"LEAVE!"

Jimin rushed to get dressed and he slowly walks downstairs. Jungkook was devastated. He almost cried but realized Taehyung could be there for him. He didn't ask for his number. That's what got him upset. He went back into his room and slept.

Jungkook woke up. He rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair. He threw on some decent clothes and walked out the house to his car. He was going to his favorite cafe to calm him down from the situation that happened a day ago.

[FAST FORWARD]

As Jungkook entered, he heard a familiar voice.

"I forgot my wallet! I'm so sorry! Take the boba back."

"Hey wait! I'll pay for it."

Taehyung looked up and his eyes widen. "Jungkook, how are you?"

"Upset."

"Why?"

"I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. But since you're here, I feel happy." Jungkook picks up Taehyung and twirls him around.

"As you should."

"Also, can I have your number and I can come live with you?"

"Sure! I obviously don't mind. Okay wait before we go I gotta get my boba." Taehyung grabs his boba and runs to catch up with Jungkook.

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap as Jungkook played Overwatch. His phone kept ringing nonstop. "Who's that?"

"My ex boyfriend."

"Give it here."

Jungkook hands Taehyung his phone.

Messaging him:
Hi, this is Jungkook's new boyfriend. I rather for you to leave him alone. He obviously doesn't want you back. Have a horrible day;).

He blocked Jimin on all of Jungkook's social media. He sets his phone down right back on the desk.

"Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine." Taehyung chants as he wraps his arms around Jungkook more tighter. "I know I'm yours baby and you're mine. And forever will be mine."
__________________

Requested by: Mylifeuistaekook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
81.7K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.