That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

Delegation Time pt 1

931 16 7
By Isekai_Maker

Welcome to season 2 of this story. I'll be using the anime for this chapter, also this will be in 2 parts.
_______________________________________

Y/n pov

After doing some training with Rim, we have to send off a delegation to Carrion's nation as a show of friendship between our two nations.
Rimuru: "Hey, can you tell the difference between me and these objects?".
"... I think you already know the answer."
Rimuru: "..."
"Anyway, there's something I wanna create but imma need your permission for it."
Rimuru: "What is it? Also, why do you need my permission?"
"Well I want to teach Ki to our citizens, only for reinforcing their bodies, of course, they're not going to shoot Ki blasts or anything."
Rimuru: "How about we do it to the weakest of our citizens. 'Cause doing to everyone would be a hassle to do. *idea* Hey, can you teach your Kaio-ken technique?"
"Hmmm. Sure why not? But first I have to teach you Ki and spirit control to do the Kaio-ken as it requires Ki control."
Rimuru: "I have no issue with that, since it won't damage me, I'm a slime."
My face: -_- "Sure..."

*knock* *knock*

Shion and Shuna come through the door.
Shion: "Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama. We've come to help you choose outfits for the delegation."
Shuna: "These were made by me. So, I hope you'll like them! *chuckles*".
"Ah. Thanks. Well try them on now. Hmmm... Let's see".
Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 3:

Outfit 4:

(I don't own any of these pics)

"Their all very good. It's hard to choose. Hmmm... Well it has to be respectful and professional. The only ones that are like that are outfit 3 and 2."
Rimuru: "I think 2 is a more approachable outfit. It also looks how you wanted the outfit to be, respectful and professional but also looks combat-ready."
"Hmmm... I guess? All right I'll wear it. How about you?"
Rimuru: "Well... *looks at Shuna and Shion* to be blunt. Their not like Y/n's, respectful and professional. Their all over-the-top or aggressive looking."
"Well while you get your outfit ready, I'm going to set the stage and have the citizen come."
Rimuru: "Yea. Yea."

Time skip to the announcement stage

The crowd yelled our name and were happy to see us. I standed next to Rim and waved at the crowd, smiling.
Shion: "Everyone, please be silent!"
Rimuru: "As you all know, Tempest has grown vastly and more prosperous than before, but as we are, we are still an inexperienced nation. If we want to build a favorable relationship with the country of Eurazania, we can utilize the things that make their nation great, to which will help our nation grow and progress further than it is now."
"However, the D.L Carrion, the ruler of Eurazania, also known as the Beastmaster, is a hardcore militant type. He might value the 'power is everything'. If a fight might break out when between the delegates and the people there, DO NOT ENGAGE! It will only bring hostility to us, which is something we do not want! However if you can not escape, then force is authorized to come back here."
Rimuru: "Our goal is not to fight. But to find out if our nations can get along with each other. Although this is for the good of Tempest, you all don't need to force yourself to endure any more than necessary. I'm counting on you."
The delegates: "Hai!"
The crowd erupts in cheers.

Time skip to the Government Building

"Looks like everything will be ready when the Eurazanian delegates come here."
Rimuru: "So how're the chefs and the recipients?"
Shion: "The chefs are being taught by Princess Shuna. They'll all quick learners so the food will be up to par with Shuna's cooking abilities. As for the recipients in the reception hall, they are being given guidance by Vesta. And... uh... Also... the date for your visit to the Armed Nation of Dwargon has been set."
Rimuru: "Ahh. That's right I need to see King Gazel in person to thank him for establishing diplomatic relations with Tempest. He's probably not too happy with Milim's involvement in the. Charybsis incident. Also, Y/n your coming with me on this one, since it's a talk amongst leaders."
"Finally! *ahem* I mean yea. That sounds good to be."
Suddenly a green light has made an appearance.
"Oh. Treyni-san! Has something happened in the forest?"
Treyni: "Greetings, Rimiru-sama, Y/n-sama. As to the answer to your question Y/n-sama, the delegates from the Animal Kingdom of Eurazania has entered the Great Forest of Jura."
"Oh. That's good to here."
Treyni: "They should arrive here in 5 days. Also it's that they will likely arrive here before their delegation reaches here country."
Rimuru: "They?"
Treyni: "Hai, the champion's party."

Scene Change

3rd pov

Women: "It's getting dark. Let's go home."
Girl: "Hai!". The girl turned to find a 'cute' mushroom monster. "How cute!"
Then the 'cute' mushroom monster turned sus (pun intended).
Youm: "Don't move!" Youm takes a stance and slices the mushroom in half.
Rommel: "Are you all right?". He asked the mother of the girl.
The girl ran to Youm and thanked him.
Youm: "Better careful next time. There are some nasty monsters around here."
The girl complimented Youm's sword.
Youm: "I know, right? I had it made in a nation of good monsters called The Jura Tempest Federation that's just up ahead."

Time skip to the hot springs!

Youm: "Wow, this is some good alcohol."
"It's called brandy. We made it since we're having guests visiting here."
Youm: "Ah. That reminds me, who are the guests?".
Rimuru: "Their the D.L Carrion's delegation. They're arriving here tomorrow."
All 3 them spit out their alcohol to Rimuru. Luckily I prevented it from being directed at Rim.
Youm: "The D.L Carrion?! How the hell did that happen?!"

(One explanation later)

Youm: "I see. But a D.L, though? Really? That's gotta be one scary delegation."
Rimuru: "I don't know about that. The goal isn't to fight."
Youm: "But you sent Benimaru just in case that does happen, right? Wouldn't they have the same idea?"
"If they do, it wouldn't make a difference. Since we don't want to create a hostile move on them or them on us. You guys should also refrain from fighting with them also."
Youm: "Oi, c'mon , Sensei. Me and the boys aren't complete morons. *looks at his crew* Right?"
They just nod, probably 'cause they're drunk.
"That's good. Oh, that's right, I wanted to see how you've kept up your training and the usage of the Kaio-ken." Youm tenses up at the mention of training, it really isn't his strong suit.
Youm: "J-just make sure to not make it harsh."
"Hehe, don't worry I'm not gonna go all Vegeta on you. It's just to see your progress."
Youm: "H-hai, sensei".

Time skip to the next day

Rimuru: "Here they come."
"Judging from their Ki, they're decently strong, unless they've lowered their energy output."
Rimuru: "Tiger-drawn carriages? They look like war chariots."
Shion: "They're no big deal. In the face of you two, that doesn't work as a bluff."
"Uh... Shion... This shouldn't be a talk about combat. Remember we're here to make a beneficial relationship with them."
The carriage come close and stop. A tall women comes and greets us.
???: "Greetings. It's a pleasure to meet you, leaders of the Jura Tempest Federation, Rimuru Tempest, Y/n Tempest. *bows* I am Albis, the Golden Serpent, 1 of the 3 Beastketeers of D.L Carrion."
A person suddenly kicks the door of one of the carriage and bursts out talking.
???: "You gotta be kidding me! I came along 'cause I wondered what kind of monsters the leaders of the J.T.F was, and its just some wussy, little slime and a human? If you're gonna screw with us, then make it reasonable!"
I'm getting increasingly mad over some beast women insult not just Rim but also me!! The audacity! 'Imma kill that flat chest bitch!'
Albis: "Stand down, Suphia. You may as well be slinging mud directly onto Lord Carrion's face."
Suphia: "Shut up, Albis. You can't order me around. Besides, Dwarves are one thing, but humans, too? Anyone who becomes friends with these, insolent and cowardly humans is a disgrace to all monsters!"
I really want to Instant Transmission behind her and chop her neck. But sadly I can't.
Rimuru: "That's quite the take. These humans here are trained by my brother, who is also training me."
Suphia: "Yea? So what?"
Rimuru: "Hey Y/n... I know that her taking for the past 3 minutes and insulting us is making you really want to punch the soul out of her. So, I'm giving you authority to just beat the shit out of her. Got it?".
I smile evilly. "Galdly!". I start walking towards Suphia and crack my bones.
Suphia: "Oh? You wanna play?"
"Play is an understatement. More like Hell is the correct term. Now come and taste an ass-whooping of a lifetime!".
I dash at her and get ready to send a punch at her. She blocks and counter-attacks with a quick jab to the face. "Ah. The agile but powerful type I see." I teleport behind her and send a barrage of fists at her. After that I teleport again and send a kick at her. She quickly regains focus and grabs my leg and throws me into the trees. I use Instant Transmission and appear in front of her, sending a quick jab to the face and stomach. "Is that all you got? I thought all that insults would transfer to your strength."
Suphia: "Shut up. I'm just getting started! Besides I wasn't expecting this much fun!
"And so was I". I dash towards her and send a kick aimed at her ribs. She blocked with a kick of her own. I twist my body to send another kick which successfully hits. I stand there doing a 'come here' hand motion. This was to taunt her which worked. She dashes towards me and we start using our fighting styles against each other. She hits my stomach and then sends a strong punch to my chest, pushing me away.
Suphia: "Is that all the power you have? Come on entertain me more!"
"Your like a saiyan. *smirks* I like that about you."

Scene change to Milim

Milim: "Why does it feel like I want to hurt someone and yell at someelse?"

Back to the fight

"Now I won't hold back! Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!"

"This is known as super saiyan. This multiplies my power by 50 times. Think you can handle that?"
Suphia: "Ooh, how interesting! Bring it on!"
"You asked for this. [Final
.
.
Ka
.
.
Me
.
.
Ha
.
.
Me...
Albis: "That's enough!" She comes in between me and Suphia. "Let's end this here."
Rimuru: "So what's the verdict? Do we pass?"
Albis: "Yes".
"Huh?! What do you mean?! I was just getting started and having fun!"
Rimuru: "I know. I know. But they were just testing us."
"TESTING YOU SAY?! THEN, WHAT ABOUT THOSE INSULTS FROM HER?! WAS THAT A DAMN TEST?!" I yell at Rim.
Suphia: "Hahaha. Of course it was. Your might was impressive. There'll be plenty of value for us in you being our equals. *looks at her subordinates* To underestimate the leaders of the Jura Tempest Federation, Rimiru Tempest, Y/n Tempest, and their companions should be considered an insult to Lord Carrion! Got that?"
They all reply with yes.
"Hey Rim can you absorb my attack? I can't disperse it back to my body."
Rimuru: "A-are you sure you can't get rid of it?"
"Thats why I'm telling you to absorb it!"
Everyone begins to back away from me.
Suphia: "C-can't you move it up?"
My face: -_- "Why do you think I'm telling my brother to absorb my fucking attack! Are you an NPC?!"
Rimuru: "yare yare... *transform into his human form* Alright Y/n send it towards me."
"Gotcha. Haaaaa!" I say the final word and send my Final Kamehameha to Rim.
Rimuru: "Gluttony! Full power!"
My F.K (Final Kamehameha) gets sucked up by Rim's attack. 'That attack has to be a cheat.'
Rimuru: "Phew. That attack gave me a lot of Ki."
Everyone is amazed and terrified by Rimuru absorbing my attack. Which believe it or not could've destroyed this planet.
"Thanks for that Brother. I think those zenkais are kicking in now, Imma pass out now. Peace."
_______________________________________

Hey! How y'all doing? Sorry if I didn't upload a chapter in the middle of the week. Anyway, you know why your here.

Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
154K 4.5K 44
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
10.1K 354 9
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
12.5K 129 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...