His Favorite Piece Of Art

By _ColorMePurple_

"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ____________... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Main Character's Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | Alexander Hart
Chapter 2 | Stop crying, yeah?
Chapter 3 | Call me
Chapter 4 | A little wine won't hurt
Chapter 5 | You again
Chapter 6 | The contract
Chapter 7 | Look at me
Chapter 8 | I can help with that
Chapter 9 | Skilful fingers
Chapter 10 | Late night messages
Chapter 11 | Hot sexy pants
Chapter 13 | Nude
Chapter 14 | Piece of me
Chapter 15 | Taste of you
Chapter 16 | My drug
Chapter 17 | Date night
Chapter 18 | Dream of you
Chapter 19 | Under the stars
Chapter 20 | Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
Chapter 21 | Dramarama
Chapter 22 | Fate?
Chapter 23 | Let you in
Chapter 24 | Fireworks
Chapter 25 | Shape of you
Chapter 26 | Final goodbye
Chapter 27 | Machiavellian
Chapter 28 | Handcuffs?
Chapter 29 | Karma is a bitch
Chapter 30 | Bella Moore
Epilogue

Chapter 12 | Dance with me

2.1K 61 12
By _ColorMePurple_

When Bella enters her dorm room with red cheeks Caroline is quick to notice it and she smirks. But that smirk goes away when Bella shoots her a deadly glare. She never looks at someone like that so Caroline knows it's better to start running right this instant.

"Please, whatever I did please spare my life!" Caroline dramatically yells as she's running around the living room. She knows what she did, but she hopes that she will somehow distract Bella.

An amused Nate emerges from the bathroom and stands next to Bella who tries not to laugh at her friend that keeps running with her arms in the air, not noticing that Bella is just standing in place and watching her.

"Imma go make popcorn, this is so fun to watch. I'm usually the one going through this." Bella chuckles as she is reminded that he would be in this place, doing exactly what Caroline is doing right now. That's what Caroline's threats do to the poor guy.

"I'm tired, I can't run anymore." Caroline stops in her tracks and leans her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She soon turns around to see Bella smirking, still in the same place as before.

"Were you just standing there the whole time?" Her eyes widen in embarrassment when Bella nods. "That's actually the best revenge ever. You know how much I hate running." Caroline slumps down on their couch and closes her eyes.

At that moment Nate comes out of their kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and watches as Bella walks slowly and quietly towards Caroline. "You know C, I wouldn't do that if I were you," Nate warns.

Caroline understands what he meant and immediately opens her eyes only to be met with a mad Bella looking at her from upside down. "I would suggest you sleep with eyes wide open tonight C," Bella whispers quietly, and the girl shrieks, making Nate choke on his popcorn because of his laugh.

"Okay okay, I know what I did, I admit it. I'm so so so so sorry." Caroline looks at Bella with puppy eyes while she clamps her hands together, begging for forgiveness.

Bella sighs, knowing that she can't be mad for too long anyway, not when it comes to her two best friends. "I was so embarrassed C! How could you do that to me!?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't think he would actually see that...but how did he react to it though?" Caroline smirks and Bella shakes her head before telling them what happened next.

"You almost what!? Hold up, I need to refill my bowl." Nate dramatically runs for the kitchen. When he comes back, he sits on their coffee table so he can face both girls. Caroline sneaks her hand into the bowl wanting to get some popcorn but Nate slaps her hand away, earning a glare from her which made him share his bowl at the end.

"Yeah...we almost kissed, but then his friend or whoever he is, came in and ruined it."

"Damn." Nate sighs while Caroline only smirks.

"Ruined it huh? So you wanted it to happen?" She lifts her eyebrows and Bella blushes immediately. Nate also gives Bella a knowing look while he still munches on his popcorn.

"Okay yes...now leave me alone." Bella gets up from the couch, wanting to hide from her teasing friends who only chuckle at her state.

"Come back, babe. I swear we'll stop. Plus I have to tell you something!" Bella emerges from her room at Caroline's words and sits next to her again to hear what she has to say.

"We're going out tonight. And you can't say no because you already ditched me once and I won't let it happen again."

Bella groans in disagreement but she knows she can't get out of it. Nate and Bella were always her support friends when they would go to a club even though they are not so fond of those kinds of places.

"Fine..."

...

"Come on man, loosen up a little." Jake squeezes Alexander's shoulder. They are currently in the club Jake visits almost every weekend. The famous photographer is not so excited and only stares at his glass filled with hard liquor, ignoring everyone and everything, including his best friends whining and warnings when hot women pass by their table.

"Look over there. There's a whole table filled with chicks that keep looking over at us bro. We should do something about it."

Alexander takes a sip of his drink before he turns to his best friend. "You go ahead. I'll just stay here."

Jake sighs in defeat and stands up. "What kind of wingman are you." He mutters but Alexander heard it. He only shakes his head not bothered by it whatsoever. If it was some other night he would probably help his best friend find someone, but tonight he was still pissed at the fact that he ruined his perfect moment with Bella.

At the thought of her, he completely shuts everything out. His mind is playing every encounter they had till now, every smile she gave him, the kind words that reassured him, her beautiful features, everything. All he had on his mind was her, and he was so lost in it that he didn't notice when a blonde woman sat next to him. Too close for his liking.

"Hi, handsome. Need some company?" She speaks with what she thinks is a sensual tone, hoping that she will get him tonight. She saw him here a couple of times, but he was always with Jake and whenever he was alone he would just get up and leave before she could do anything.

"No." His answer is sharp and clear. But that doesn't stop her as he would hope for. Usually, they would be scared of his cold and dominant aura but not this one.

"Aw come on. You seem lonely here and I'm also alone, so why not be alone together. Preferably in my bed." She leans closer and whispers in his ear. He pulls away the second he felt her breath on his skin and speaks again.

"I said no."

"Am I that boring and uninteresting to you?" She furrows her eyebrows but still keeps a playful tone as she wraps her hand around his firm bicep.

"Yes." He clenches his jaw as he tries to move away from her hold but she's not letting go. He's trying nicely because the last thing he would ever do is to be physical to a woman, he would never even get the idea of hitting one.

"Aw don't be like that. Come have some fun with me." She smirks and keeps trying but Alexander had enough. As he was about to say something to her, a special someone captured his focus as she entered the club he was currently at.

He watches as she walks towards the bar with her two best friends. Her body, that is covered in a gold silky dress that reaches her midthigh moves gracefully and carefully. She sits down on a barstool and crosses her beautiful legs, making him gulp at the sight.

The longer he watches her, he feels like he can't breathe and he could also feel his pants tighten. The blonde that is sitting next to him took it wrongly thinking she was the cause of his growing tent. She smirks and starts sliding her hand up his thigh.

"Funny how you keep pushing me away, but your friend down there seems excited."

He grabs her hand just as she was about to cup his bulge and finally looks at her. Or rather glares at her.

"I don't know if you're really dumb or you're just pretending, but I don't want you. In any way. Now leave."

The blondie flinched at his harsh tone and his cold stare and immediately stands up to run away somewhere. He heaves a sigh, finally free from that woman. He gulps down the rest of his drink and focuses on the beautiful little lady again.

She is now dancing with Caroline who holds her hips and tries moving them both sensually, getting the attention of a few guys around them. Meanwhile, Nate is chatting with a cute waitress that works at the club.

Alexander wishes he was the one on that dance floor with her, feeling her body against him.

Soon Bella gets tired and walks back towards the bar so she can sit and rest her feet. She hates wearing high heels and wishes she could just throw them away somewhere, but then again she can't go home barefoot.

She sighs feeling a little better as she sips on a fruity drink the bartender made for her. She nearly chokes on it when she hears a deep familiar voice sound in her ear. "I didn't expect to see you here, love."

The hairs on her body stand up and she feels chills traveling up her spine at the feel of his breath on the back of her neck. She finds it hard to breathe especially when his tattooed hands enter her viewpoint, caging her between his chest and the bar with both arms at the side of her.

"O-oh, hello, Mr. Hart. I'm just here as a support, or as Caroline would call it, wing-woman." She turns her head slightly so she can look at him and her breath hitches at their closeness. "Same here." Alexander chuckles and points at Jake who is occupied with ladies.

Bella nods and smiles as she looks back at the man she almost kissed. At the thought, her eyes shift down and focus on his lips that he bites. She quickly turns away before he sees her red cheeks and Alexander smiles, liking the effect he has on her. He may or may not did that on purpose.

"Would you like a refill?" The bartender suddenly breaks their bubble and Alexander moves to sit next to Bella, pushing his glass towards the bartender so he can pour him another glass of whiskey.

The bartender does his job and turns to Bella who smiles kindly and shakes her head, letting him know that she doesn't need a refill. The bartender nods and smiles back before tending to other people that sit by the bar.

"Would you like to dance, love?" Alexander asks before drinking his whiskey in one go. He might be feeling a little nervous and alcohol always seemed to help him relax.

Bella feels heat rush over her as she watches his adam apple bob in his neck as he downs his drink but she quickly shakes out of her daze to answer him. "Um sure." She shyly puts her hand in his when he holds it out for her so they can walk towards the center of the club.

There is a lot of people surrounding them but as Alexander pulls her close to him, his hands on her hips, holding her tight, her intoxicating smell consuming his senses, and her small hands gripping his shoulders, it feels like they're alone.

A sensual song comes on, it's slower and it's perfect for setting the mood. They both move in the rhythm of it, their bodies close, brushing against each other.

Alexander dips his face in the crook of Bella's neck and travels his hands up her arms that are secured around his neck. He takes a hold of her hands and moves them away from him, spinning her around so her back is against his chest.

He brings his face back down, brushing the tip of his nose against the smooth skin of her neck. The sweet scent of her perfume only drives him crazier, making him grip her waist as he softly presses his lips against her nape. Surprising both of them, but he couldn't help it.

A gasp leaves Bella's lips but it's inaudible because of the loud music, and she grips his forearms that are holding her securely against him. She can feel every part of him. His soft lips against her neck, his firm chest against her back, and even his hard manhood against her lower back.

She blushes insanely as she moves back, getting closer to him, to feel him even more and she is thankful that it's dark inside the club because she can tell that she is red like a ripe tomato.

She is not sure where she gets her courage from but she moves her hips again, brushing against him heavily, making his grip around her tighten even more, a low growl escaping his lips that are still against her neck.

At that moment Caroline appears in front of them with Jake right beside her and Bella doesn't know if she should be upset or thankful that they got interrupted. She loved every second of their closeness but she doesn't know if things would escalate if they weren't interrupted and she doesn't know if she would be ready for it.

Thankfully, Alexander felt the same. He didn't want to stop, to break their moment but at the same time, it's good that it's over. He doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable even though it seems like she enjoyed it, but he also doesn't want her to think that he would only want her physically.

Because he doesn't.

He wants her in every way. He wants to be the one that will have her heart and soul, the one that will know every little thing about her, things that nobody knows. The one that will comfort her when she's going through hard times, the one that will make her laugh when she's feeling down. The one that will make her happy, make her feel safe. The one that will love her a give her the world she deserves. Though it might be too soon to talk about love. But he's sure, he can feel it that, that's where his feelings are taking him to.

"Seems like I interrupted something again." Jake has a smug look on his face as he looks between Bella and Alexander.

Alexander shoots him a glare. "Seems like you love doing that." He puts his hands in his pants pockets, trying to discreetly adjust himself so the growing hardness that a little vixen in front of him caused doesn't appear so obvious.

Caroline looks knowingly at her best friend that is currently blushing hard, probably reminded of the almost-kiss by Jake's words. And now this.

"I see that you two met." Alexander tries to change the subject, not wanting Bella to feel uncomfortable by his idiot best friend.

Only then does Bella realize that Caroline is standing next to Alexander's friend. Bella raises her eyebrow and looks at Caroline who looks back, telling Bella silently that she'll explain everything later.

Then Nate joins them with a grin on his face. "Hey, guys!" He almost yells so they can hear him over the loud music. After his talk and number exchange with the cute waitress, he saw them all standing in a small group, looking ridiculous next to the dancing bodies, so he decided to join them.

"Are you two ready to go home?" He looks at Bella and Caroline. 

Bella nods her head, disappointing Alexander that's standing next to her, his eyes never leaving her. He doesn't want her to go, but if that's what she wants then he'll respect it. Though Bella would like to be with him longer as well, she feels a little overwhelmed with everything so she thinks it's better to go home.

Caroline also agrees so they start moving towards the exit, the two older men follow behind them. Nate and the girls came with an uber because they knew they were going to drink and were not planning to drive drunk, so that's why Caroline takes her phone out and is about to get them an uber, but Alexander speaks and interrupts her action.

"I can drive you home." He searches for an opportunity to spend more time with Bella. Bella turns to look at him and is about to answer him but Caroline speaks before her.

"Okay!" She says excitedly but gets the message a little late. The frown on Alexander's face tells her everything and she smirks. "Oh, you meant you can drive her home. Got it."

Alexander can feel his face heat up and he avoids everyone's eyes, suddenly feeling nervous that he's been called out on wanting to be with Bella alone. He bites his lip before speaking again. "N-no, I mean I can drive everyone."

Bella smiles gently, finding him adorable for suddenly stuttering and acting all nervous and shy. But everyone else has knowing smiles on their faces, silently teasing him.

"I can drive Caroline home, you two can go with your car." Jake steps in, both for his friend and for himself. He finds Caroline interesting and maybe wants to get to know her better. This seems like a good opportunity to do that.

"Okay, but what about me?" Nate stands in the middle of both couples, looking like a lost puppy with his pouting lip.

"You will go with us," Jake speaks again. "Come on, let's get going." He looks at Alexander who thanks him silently and Jake only nods with a smirk on his face.

Both groups separate. Jake, Nate, and Caroline enter one car while Alexander and Bella go towards his car. He opens the door for her and she quietly thanks him before he shuts the door close.

Both Jake and Alexander drank tonight but in controlled portions because they knew they were going to drive and they are pretty much sobered by now, able to drive back home safely.

Alexander starts the car and follows behind Jake, driving back towards Bella's dorm. He can feel nervousness washing over him, and his heart beats heavily against his chest because he's alone with Bella again. And he can only hope that she doesn't hear it.

__________________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter

Tell me what you think about it in the comments

Also, if you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, please do tell me

And please vote vote vote

I hope you have an amazing week ahead of you

Have a good day/night 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 7.8K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
204K 3.4K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.3M 47.7K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
21.5M 586K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...