NCT Imagines ambw

fanficgirl99

Imagines for kpop group NCT Cover photo creds: Pinterest Cover photo edit creds: me Еще

Introduction
Walk in the Park (Jaehyun)
Calling Your Name (Hendery pt. 1)
She Is Your Joy (Hendery pt. 2)
Request Page
Petty (YangYang)
It's Always Been You (Johnny)
Update 😓 (March&April and so on)
MC (Shotaro)
Not Knowing What To Do (Jeno)
Chile... (Jeno)
I Promise (Jeno Pt 2.)
Butterflies (Taeil)
1k Reads💚🎉
Nothing To Live For (Johnny Pt 2)
January 9th (Xiaojun)
Wild Side (Yuta)
Annoying (Doyoung and Haechan)
Coffee (Mark)
Update
Park Lady (Jaehyun)
Maybe Next Time (Hendery)
Validation (Yuta)
You Cheated (YangYang)

First Of Many (Ten)

281 13 0
fanficgirl99

Ten's POV

It was 2 in the morning, I was up waiting for Y/n to come home. She had been coming home late every night for the last couple of weeks. I was normally home late too because of my job but Y/n's job is a normal 9-5 so I know it wasn't work keeping her.

I heard the door being messed with, she was finally here. I heard the door open and close quietly followed by really light foot steps.

"Where have you been?" I asked, turning on the light.

"Tennnn, don't do that. You scared me." Y/n said, startled.

"Y/n, where have you been?" I asked again.

She took off her shoes. "Just out and about. Here and there".

"And where is "here and there"?".

"Are you my mom or my boyfriend?".

"I just want to know wh-"

"Ten, please. I'm tired, I just want to shower and go to bed" she pleaded.

I groaned in annoyance. "Okay, fine. You win". I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Thank you." she said heading upstairs to the bedroom. I have no idea what you're up to Y/n L/n but believe me I'm going to find out soon.

4 Nights Later

Midnight. It's fucking midnight and Y/n, surprise, isn't home yet. She's still been coming in late at night, being sneaky and shutting me down whenever I try to figure out where she's been. I've barely seen her these days and she rarely ever texts me anymore. I know she's not cheating on me but I'm not sure what else could be going on. She's never been so secretive and I don't know what to do.

I heard the door open and close again. I pretended to be reading something, trying my hardest not to acknowledge her presence to see if she'd speak to me first, she didn't. She tried to pass the living room.

"Really?" I spoke, not looking up from the magazine.

Y/n put her bag down. "What do you mean?".

"You come in late AGAIN and don't even have the decency to speak to me" I said flipping the page.

"Ten it's been a long day and I'm re-"

"Really tired, I know. You're always so tired."

Y/n huffed. "Why do you always have to do this? Every night I come in late and instead of letting me go to bed, in peace, you wanna start arguments.". I couldn't believe the words coming out this girl's mouth right now.

I put down the magazine. "You come home late every night, you don't reach out to me throughout the day and then you get all aggravated when I want to spend time with you.". I looked up at her and my face dropped.

"You dyed your hair." I said looking at her. Y/n did a twist out but instead of her hair being its natural color it was ginger with orange highlights. (a/n: i'm an advocate for dying your natural hair. If you're thinking about doing it this is your sign)

"Yeah, I did. Do you like it?".

"I love it. It's just that normally you tell me whenever you plan on doing something new with your hair.".

"Guess I just couldn't find the time" she replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways... I have somethings to do tomorrow so I'm going to be home late".

"Great. Me too." she smiled, kissing my cheek. "I'm going to go shower now". She ran up the stairs before I could say anything else.

I love Y/n to death but I couldn't be bothered with her secrets right now. Tomorrow was a big day preparing for our comeback and I couldn't afford to not be focused on it.

*The Next Night*

"Ten this footwork is too complicated" Xiaojun said trying to redo it in a slower count.

"It's not hard you just aren't trying to get it" I snapped at him.

"You've been blacking on us all day" WinWin said in a calm tone.

"Because none of you have been listening, all day. You're all playing around and goofing off like normal. This is not the time for your childish games."

"What's your problem?" Hendery asked.

"Yeah. Clearly someone took a shit in your coffee?" YangYang laughed.

"Fuck off" I yelled at him.

Kun stood up "That's enough. We're all going to take a break. Your attitude better be gone by the time we get back" he said leading the members out of the studio, leaving me alone.

Nothing is going right. I tried to throw myself into this practice to get my mind off of Y/n but it wasn't working. I kept messing up over and over. Normally during long sessions like these she'd drop by, give us a pep talk and even join in. Today, there was none of that and it really hurt me. I kept hoping she'd make time in her busy schedule but she couldn't even do that. To make it worse I just wanted to go home and sulk. As much as I love dancing I didn't even want to do it right now.

What is that? I couldn't even hear my thoughts. I popped my head out of the studio door and looked. A song was blasting in a studio a few doors down. I put the "back in 30 minutes" sign on the door before seeing what it was.

I got to the door and knocked. No answer. Of course they can't even hear the door with the music blasting like this. I opened the door and walked in.

"EXCUSE ME!? CAN YOU PLEASE T- Y/N?"

"TEN?" she was shocked to see me. She went to the stereo and turned down the music.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Hmm...it's not like I work here or anything" I said. "What are you doing here? Dancing?" I asked.

Y/n exhaled and walked towards me. "Ten...".

"Y/n what is going on? I can't take anymore of the sneaking around."

"Ten I'm practicing....for my debut" she confessed looking around. "It was suppose to be a secret. I was going to surprise you with the promo photos when I got them back next week.".

"You're debuting?".

"Yeah. That's why I dyed my hair and have been coming home so late. I've been practicing my dance, recording the songs and doing photoshoots. I've been training with SM for a while now and have been working hard throughout the day which is why I would reply slow and short." she continued.

I stood there processing everything she was saying.

"Truthfully, I was nervous too. I didn't know what you'd say or how you'd react and that scared me. I mean you know I would do this with or without support but the possibility of not having support, your support, was adding more stress to me.". I cupped her cheeks.

"You know I'll always support you. I'm so proud of you, Y/n. You're one of the most talented people I know and no one deserve this more than you". I kissed her nose and pulled her in for a hug.

Y/n wrapped her arms around me tightly. "I should've told you sooner. It was just a lot to take in and I didn't want to tell you in case I possibly failed.".

"And that would be fine too. Win, lose or draw I'm always going to be here, in your corner to support you forever. I can't wait to see and hear your debut, my love".

"Thank you, Ten. Again I'm really sorry. I promise to make it up to you" she kissed my chin.

"How about when you get your first win you give me your trophy?" I suggested.

"Now you're smoking dick" Y/n laughed.

"Okay then how about in your thank you speech you add "Thank you to my amazing boyfriend who I'm going to throw it back on backstage"?". Y/n let go of me, turned me around and pushed me towards the door.

"Get out. I'll see you at home" she pointed.

"Can I just have a kiss?" I pleaded.

"Sure. When I see you at home. She pushed me out the door and locked it.

"I love you" I yelled.

"I love you too" she replied.

* Month and a half later* Y/n's POV

"Y/N!!!!" the MCs cheered. The confetti shot out of their canons and Yujin handed me my trophy.

I couldn't believe I had just gotten my first win only 5 days after my debut. Tears filled my eyes so quickly that I couldn't even grab my trophy properly. My heart was pounding so fast I felt like I was going to throw it up. So many times I use to pretend that an NCT trophy was mine and would give my speech to my loyal followers (the boys) thanking them for supporting me and now I have my own.

Yujin handed me a microphone and gave me a hug.

"I just want to thank my fans for supporting me and always being with me. I'm happy to be making you all proud and I hope we're together for a long time. To my friends and family who were there for me when I called them crying or stressed out worried about what this path could lead to. Lastly to my amazing boyfriend who supported me even before he knew I was going to debut. He pushed me, motivated me and encouraged me, he even learned my choreography just so that he's be able to help me. I'm so grateful and thankful to everyone who has helped to get to where I am. I promise to continue working hard." the crowd cheered as I finished my speech and did my encore.

Ten's POV

I was so proud of Y/n. I had never seen her so passionate about something . She was finally doing what she was meant to do. She's a natural performer and has such an undeniable charm to her, even if you don't want to like her she just has a power that pulls you in. I looked over at her, we were in the backseat of the car taking us home. She was knocked out with her trophy in her hands, cradling it like a baby. I reached over and gave her a kiss on her forehead before pulling out my phone,  taking a picture of her and uploading it on instagram with the caption "First of many #proud💛💝🏆"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

a/n: I started writing this in November when I dyed my hair back to red. I swear I have more parts coming soon. I have like 10 drafts at least I'm just stumped on how to end them. Hope y'all are ready though.

Until Next Time xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

878 16 9
ON HIATUS A bunch of NCT and WAYV oneshots! Please enjoy <3 DM for requests! Requests: open!! Originally written for my Instagram account @/galacticf...
NCT Imagines skyline

Фанфик

12.7K 111 20
♡ NCT U ♡ NCT 127 ♡NCT DREAM ♡ WAYV ♡ NCT 2020 some chapters in this book are a collab with @Kurama_Kurenai so please kindly check her books too they...
59.3K 2.6K 99
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤�...
39.9K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...