UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

4.8K 146 80
By LordOfTragedy

« BUT I LOVE YOU SO »

OMNISCIENT

Mina woke up by the rooster and found herself being a little spoon, she was holding Chaeyoung's hand throughout the night and using her arm as a pillow.

She noticed that the sun still hasn't gone up but she can already hear people chattering outside. Chaeyoung let out a small groan by the lack of warmth as she pulled Mina closer to her by her waist.

Mina turned herself around to face the small girl who's still sleeping peacefully, she smiled as she caressed her cheeks.

She hold Chaeyoung's clothes as she buried her face on the latter's chest before closing her eyes, not wanting the warmth to last so fast.

__________________________________

“Good morning.” The seven girls sitting in the table while having their breakfast all turned their heads to the person who spoke. “Jeongyeon-ah!” Chaeyoung called as she stood up from her seat and run to hug the girl.

Jeongyeon was surprised when the latter hugged her but she quickly hugged her back, “I missed you too, bud.” She respond to the girl's hug.

Chaeyoung pulled away and a smile form on Jeongyeon's lips when she spotted Nayeon walking towards her. She immediately hugged her, wrapping her big arms around the girl who was shock by the sudden action.

“I missed you, bunny.” She whispered and the others let out a small awkward cough to break the two, the two awkwardly smiled at each other.

Jeongyeon was about to sit next to Nayeon when she noticed the other two missing, “Where's Tzuyu and Sana?” She asked as she raise her eyebrows.

The others fell in silent because they realize that Jeongyeon wasn't in the island when it happened, “I know, it shouldn't come from me but Sana cheated on Tzuyu with that Mark guy.” Mina respond.

“Mark? That fucker?!” Jeongyeon asked angrily as she slammed her hands on the table, “Where the fuck is he living?” She asked as she breathes heavily in anger.

“We all know that Sana won't cheat on Tzuyu and knowing Mark, he did something to her that's why she ended up naked in bed with him when Tzuyu found them.” Dahyun explained, “He fuck everyone he found attractive.” Somi added as she took a small sip on the tea.

Jeongyeon was now fuming in anger when she heard that, she let out a sigh  to calm herself and was about to go to the guy when Chaeyoung spoke.

“Jeongyeon, we can't confront him, it's against our culture here.” Jeongyeon clicked her tongue as she called the guards.

“I don't this to be the reason for us to fight, Chaeng but I'm not gonna sit there knowing that Mark is the reason why Tzuyu is in pain right now. Plus, you know how much I despise this kind of culture we have.” She replied coldly before walking away with every step she takes leave a mark on the ground.

Chaeyoung let out a small sigh when she saw a blood dripping from the girl's hand, “Stay here, I'll go after her.” Somi said as she stood up before following the latter.

A few guards come with the girl, Somi calmly followed the girl as her hand bawled into fist because she's also angry with the guy. She hates it when one of her friends were suffering in pain.

One of the Sol guards tap on Jeongyeon's shoulder and point his finger on a hut not far from them, the girl walked towards it angrily as she takes her sword out.

Somi takes her sword out and signal the guards of both clan to stop the parents of the guy who were alerted when they saw Jeongyeon walking to their son's hut and they already knew what he'd done.

“Please don't hurt him.” The mother said as she tried to go the girl but the guards quickly stop her by standing in front of the entrance with swords pointed at them.

Jeongyeon kicked the door open angrily as Somi followed behind her, they notice that the guy wasn't even alerted when they saw him still sleeping peacefully with a girl next to him.

Jeongyeon gritted her teeth when she realized that the guy doesn't even care what he just did to the couple, she walked to the table and grabbed the pitcher that is steaming, giving her an idea.

She calmly walked to the bed and slowly poured the boiling water to the guy who screamed in pain that is music to her ears, Mark felt the heat running to his body.

When the boiling water was all gone, she looked at the guy and saw the mark that the boiling water left on his body. His whole body was almost burn because of how hot the water was.

“How does it feel finally losing your handsome face?” Jeongyeon asked as she grabbed his hair and pull it backwards.

Somi looked at the girl hiding her face by facing the floor, she kicked her abdomen and push her to turn around by her foot.

“Why don't you look at the guy you just fuck with last night?” Somi said coldly and the girl slowly obey when she saw how serious the girl is, she looked at the guy on the bed and scream in horror.

Somi bend down and leaned in to the girl's ear, “Isn't he handsome?” She whispered and the girl wrapped herself with the blanket and run out the house.

Somi grabbed a scissor and tossed it to Jeongyeon who catch it effortlessly, “Snip, snip.” She said before Mark screamed as he saw his hair falling to the ground one by one as Somi sat on the chair with her legs crossed, watching him suffer.

After a few minutes, Mark was begging the two to let him go but the two just laugh at him. Jeongyeon grabbed his hair and make him look at her.

“Do you think, I already forget all the bad things you did because you're father was the right hand of my father?” Jeongyeon asked as she pierced the tip of the knife on his neck.

“You always get away so easy cause your father is higher than any soldier here but guess what, I'm the new leader of Sol and you will rot in jail.” Jeongyeon said before punching him.

Somi clapped her hands to the girl when she knocked Mark out with just a simple punch as she stood up, “Great punch.” She compliment before calling the guards to take the guy.

Jeongyeon looked at her hand and the wound was slowly healing while steaming, “Come on, I didn't finish drinking my tea because of you.” Somi said as she walked out the house.

Jeongyeon chuckles as she put her sword back to scabbard before following the girl, ignoring the people watching every step she takes.

She jogged to catch up with the girl and swiftly swing her arm over Somi's shoulder, “I thought your legs won't heal anymore.” She said as she glance at Somi's leg who's now grown back.

“What will you do with that guy?” She looked at the guy being carried to the prison by the guards.

“I don't know, I didn't really think about that part.” Somi let out a sigh as she shakes her head lightly before they continue to walked back to the others while talking and teasing each other.

__________________________________

“Sana please leave me alone.” A cold with a small hint of pain in her voice said, she was about to walk away when a hand hold her wrist.

“Don't walk away from me again.” Tzuyu's grips on her bow tighten that she already break it as she tried to stop her tears from falling again.

They both stay like that for a while, not daring to say anything. Sana slowly let her hand go but quickly wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

“I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul...” Tzuyu muttered as she hang her head low, finally letting her tears out. “You were cruel.” She added like a whisper but Sana clearly heard it.

She tighten her hug and Tzuyu felt her clothes got wet, Sana sobs hard as she held on the girl's clothes tightly. “Tzuyu-ah...” She called.

Tzuyu looked at the sky and notice how dark it is that gives meaning that it will rain anytime. “I don't wanna love you again, Sana...” She gently unwrapped the girl's arms around her.

“I'm scared to love you again.” She added and walked away but Sana was quick to hold her hand.

“But I love you--”

“So?”

“Please--”

“Let me go.”

And with that, Tzuyu pulled her hand away and walked away with tears falling with every step she takes, leaving Sana all alone as the rain starts to pour.

“I love you so...” Sana muttered before falling in her knees as she sobs hard and her tears was mixed with the rain.

__________________________________

STAY TUNED

[ A/N : Just a short update for now because my modules has all piled up and I need to finish it as soon as possible, Thank you for reading! <33 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
217K 7.9K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
28.2K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
7.9K 350 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...