triple homicide

By squid245

you're ginger, american AND a woman? triple homicide huh? tommyinnit x oc _if Tommy or anyone in the story i... More

face claims:]
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
update
engaged

seventy

1.4K 39 9
By squid245

"Most people find me annoying at first-"

"At first?" The girl spoke from off screen.

"Don't interrupt me, and if you don't, please consider subscribing..."

"I am in Ireland! Again! Boys I have achieved- Rose what have I achieved in terms of levels of a relationship."

"You've achieved nothing in those terms."

"I am moving in with Rose! Oh my goodness Tommyinnit found a woman who loves him it is so poggers and he is so cool please subscribe to that cool man."

"Don't subscribe."

"If they subscribe then my rent is paid."

Rose grinned at the camera, "Please subscribe! I will give everyone a cookie!"

"Can we actually make cookies?"

"Maybe if you actually bring in a box."

"Oi I do bring in boxes-"

"Sure," she kisses his cheek and carries another box inside.

"I have carried many boxes viewers do not worry, I don't let the woman do all the work."

"He's lying!" Rose yelled from the house.

"I can cut that!" He yells back, turning the camera off and putting it on top of the box he would carry inside. He walked it up the steps and placed it in the kitchen where Rose was beginning to unpack things. He placed it on the counter and stood behind her, his hands on the counter. She turned with a smile.

"I help very much."

"I know you do, it's just fun to tease you." She kissed his nose and pushed through his arms to continue unpacking. Instead of allowing her to go back to work he grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him, kissing her neck and causing giggles to burst from her lips.

He wrapped his arms around her middle, her hands laying softly on top of his as they swayed slightly.

"You're very pretty today." He muttered into her shoulder.

"Just today?" She teased

"Everyday, but especially today. I think you look specially pretty because I know I'll always remember how you looked on the day we moved in together."

"If only your followers could see how much of a simp you are."

"You're an asshole." She laughed as she turned to face him.

"Mmm yeah, but you love me."

"I do."

~

"Today! Rose and I will be baking cookies in our new home!"

"I already have the fire department on speed dial so don't worry guys."

"Oi I'm not that bad."

"Mhmm sure. I'll still handle all the oven stuff."

"Whatever, we're making sugar cookies!"

"Tommy just pour the flour in- TOMMY!" She gasped, the white powder covering her red hair. "Oh so you wanna play this game huh?" She grabbed a handful herself, grabbing his arm to hold him still and dropped the flower in his blonde curls. He laughed loudly, grabbing more flour and throwing it at her. They fought like this for a few more minutes until they called a truce and brushed each other off giggling.

"So now that Tommy made a mess in our lovely home-"

"You're the one that ran away!"

"You were throwing flour at me!"

"Eh, whatever." She punched his arm, making him whine in pain before going back to the cookies.

"Put the sugar in too."

"It's like drugs."

"No no Tommy! That's enough!" She laughed pushing his hand away.

As they were rolling out the cookies Tommy paused.

"I forgot we were recording." There was a short silence before they burst out laughing as they thought about the way they had put dough on each other's noses as a joke just minutes ago. Some things would definitely be cut.

As Rose cut out the cookies in different shapes as Tommy chatted her ear off as he ate the raw dough, not caring if it'd make his stomach hurt, Rose had tried to slap his hand away but it was no use.

"Tommy," she whined when she saw how little there was left.

"Huh? Oh," he giggled, "sorry."

"You've got crusty dough on your face."

"I do not."

"Okay." He tried brushing it off but missed it, making Rose laugh. "Let me get it stupid." He sighed reluctantly and frowned as she brushed her lip along the bottom edge of his lip. "There-" her eyes traveled up to his eyes that were already into hers.

"Thanks." His hand slid cross her cheek and to her neck, pulling her closer, slowly, their lips were millimeters apart.

Suddenly Rose felt dust of flour shower down on her bed she gasped as Tommy laughed and ran away.

"You fucker!" She grabbed the whole container to find him.

~

firerose

Tagged: tommyinnit
firerose he makes dreams come true
-
tommyinnit I just make Dream cum
firerose @tommyinnit we're breaking up
tubbolive and you guys didn't invite me D:
user1 THIS JS SO
user2 this is so sweet *sobbing and shutting tears*
user3 hes so grown :')

~

tommyinnit

Tagged: firerose
tommyinnit surprise?
-
firerose I visit home for a week.
user1 awwwww
user2 the flowers!
user3 not tommy wearing a baseball hat😭
user4 they're so good together

firerose

firerose the sunset was pretty
-
tommyinnit :)
tubbolive finally
wilbursoot so he's not a pussy
user1 what😀
user2 excuse me?
user3 yeah what a great sunset😂
user4 THE RING
user5 is this a joke bc i can't tell 😅
user6 /j? /srs??
firerose @user6 /srs, you see that sunset? It's gorgeous.

~

"Hey guys," the ginger whispered to her phone as she filmed an Instagram story, "look at this ring sheesh!" She flipped the camera to her hand that was resting on Tommy's blonde curls before flipping it back, "it's not a joke, Tommy and I are engaged. But he's asleep right now so he can't be annoying. He's pretty tired, he flew in two days ago since I'm visiting my dad for another few days," she paused, smiling at her boy. "Anyways, yeah just confirming, it's not a joke! Goodnight, bye!"

//

The actual end:)

I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know what you thought!!

Thank you for reading!! I love y'all, don't forget to drink water and have a snack<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 322 21
Slightly cringe</3 read my other books😭😭 A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team members. It wouldn't be a fanfic without...
276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor πŸ˜ƒ ⚠️Mature Language⚠️ Y/N had been homeschooled...
422K 7.3K 49
Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at gaming is her profession. But Dream says o...
7K 263 9
(PLATONICALLY!!) "...just kill me...please." Y/n is apart of a gang that kidnaps people for ransom, the target this time was a 16yr old boy named T...