Where Am I? An Angles Of Deat...

By thatbadassstapler

An Y/n x Zack story. . There will be cursing if your not comfortable I don't recommend reading this. . And sp... More

Before we start
Where Am I?
Well shit we're sacrifices now.
We're in hell
Authors note
The fuck
Creep
Rachel!?
Kill me... please.
Stay safe
Graves
Our graves are not here
Authors note
Smile
authors note
The perfect people for the perfect graves
Their back
Our names?
Authors Note

Authors note

264 5 0
By thatbadassstapler

I know these are annoying but I'm sorry for the long break. I've been stressed out with school and a lot has been happening.  I'm updating the chapter now it's most likely coming out on the Weekend or Monday when I'm back. But yeah sorry for all of these author notes. Have a good day/night ya'll!

Edit: hi yall a lot of stuff has been going on I'll try to update once possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 102 18
Life was just a huge nightmare for Ife and things just seemed to go from bad to worse for her. She never caught a break. She didn't think she did any...
188 0 16
Ah, here we are again, telling Millie's story. For those that have seen this before, yes all my stories got taken down, I did that myself, I hated th...
128K 3.1K 25
UNFINISHED ______ Y/N was released from the asylum 1 year ago, she was there since she was 13, she's now 20. It was hard at first to live in an ordin...
64.6K 2K 31
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 β†ͺ RUN You've awakened in what appears to be an old basement with amnesia after having passed out for god-knows-how long. Your first thoug...