wmmap ( the prince )

By MeowMeow920255

A person with a maybe miserable history died and got reincarnated into his faviorate manhwa with the worst co... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
skip if you want to
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter 11
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
author note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
hate
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
author note
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
help
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
note
SPECIALS
Athanese
Claude and baby Athanese
truth
Chapter Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter 30
Chapter thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Notice
Published
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
.
Felix Panda
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Trailer
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty eight
Author Note
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty ( April Fools )
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty one
Chapter Fifty Two
Felix
Chapter Fifity Three
Chapter Fifty Four

Chapter Fourty Four

5.1K 272 20
By MeowMeow920255

Third person pov

" HIS HIGHNESS PRINCE ATHANESE DE ALGER OBELIA AND HER HIGHNESS PRINCESS ATHANASIA DE ALGER OBELIA HAS ARRIVED "

The guards announced and all of the nobles stood up from thier seats and watched as the two royal twins walked inside the room.

' so the rumor was indeed true '

The nobles thought except Roger. The same thoughts were resonating in thier minds as they stared at his scar and Athanese was already aware of what they were thinking.

' like father said Crush them before they could rise '

Athanese thought as he glared at them as a warning . The nobles unconsciously gulped from nervousness as they watched the Prince and Princess walked towards their seat.

' is Athanese not going to say anything ? '

Athanasia thought as she glanced at Athanese

' he looks super pissed .. I have never seen him so angry '

She thought and gently patted his back to comfort his anger

" I Thank you all for coming here on such a short notice , Please take a seat "

Athy said as she walked towards seat and sat down meanwhile Athanese sat on the other end of the table. After the twins sat down , The nobles also took a seat and then the meeting began.

' athy is doing pretty well .... As expected of Athy '

Athanese thought happily as imaginary flowers filled his surrounding. To Athanasia this was normal view but The nobles were surely freaked out to see him act so differently infront of his sister.

' What kind of voodoo magic is this '

They thought in sync as they watched Athanese smile while looking at his sister proudly.

' Ahh , I feel proud that I managed to impress my baby lil bro '

Athy thought as she confidently continued her sentence

" The reason I and Athanese called you all here is to discuss about something important . I'm sure you all know about father's condition , He has been tirelessly working hard in order make the people's life in Obelia better .

However this has caused his majesty's health to grow weary . Therefore , he is planning to take a short break from
all national duties "

' I think I can leave this meeting to Athy ... well , time to find our uncle '

Athanese thought as he tiredly sighed and focused on his surrounding to detect his mana.
.
.
.
.
.

' ...... Heh .... Found him '

Athanese thought as he smirked and looked at the man standing beside Roger .

' He found me huh ? That's not bad but it's not like you can do anything with all the people here '

Anastacius thought as he looked back at Athanese and smirked under his hood. Meanwhile , the nobles and Athanasia could feel the sudden change in the atmosphere of the room.

" Therefore , according to the protocol me and Athanese have decided to take over the imperial duties for the time .

As such in order to become The Emperor's Proxy , I request your approval. I know this is merely a formality but-"

Athanasia was talking but was suddenly interrupted by Duke Calio.

" Excuse me "

He said and smiled slyly

' This scumbag '

Athanese thought as he glared at Duke Calio. Even other nobles were taken back by his boldness.

' is he a idiot '

' is he trying to get himself killed ? '

' He's trying to look down on princess but he will surely be killed by the prince '

' does he even have a brain '

These thoughts echoed through the nobles and bystanders head

' First his daughter and now him...They are so problematic . Should I teach him a lesson ? '

Athanese thought and glanced at Athanasia who was clearly offended by his rude behavior

' ....I trust her , she can take care of this situation properly '

He thought and eagerly waited for her response

' Is he looking down on me because of my age ? He is clearly looking down on me '

Athanasia thought as her jewel blue eyes glowed

" I believe I didn't give you the permission to speak Duke Calio. Please be patient and raise your hand when you want to speak and formally ask for permission .

I will leave this for now and I hope you won't act so carelessly again Duke Calio "

Athanasia replied and The nobles were impressed by her words as most of them only saw her as a cute princess until now

" There won't be a next time , Right ? Duke Calio . Because if this happens again I will personally make sure to personally behead you in the Capital "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Athanese spoke and his sentence left everyone in the room speechless

" Your highness... "

Felix muttered worriedly

' Wha..... Eh ... What did he just say ?!!! '

Athanasia thought as she started to freak out inside her head. Meanwhile , Anastacius was amused by his nephew's response.

' well there was no need to be so conscious about my scar after all .... Maybe I was insecure about it but it doesn't matter ... if they try to bring my condition up then I will just crush them....

I worked so hard to protect my family ... I won't let you ruin my work so easily , Uncle '

Athanese thought as he brushed his hair down and grabbed his glasses out of thin air . He wore the glasses as the people within the room watched him feeling scared by his aura.

' Now , What's your next move Uncle '

He thought as he intensely glared at Anastacius

" W-well "

One of the noble said as he cleared his throat and signed the papers. Following his actions , other nobles started to sign their agreement paper.

' this glasses were made by Lucas . Its a magic artifact that works after pouring your mana on it .... I can observe other people's mana properly with this glasses....

If Uncle tries something then I would be able to predict his next move with the help of these glasses .... '

Athanese thought as he solely focused on Anastacius's mana .

The situation was going smoothly but Athanese knew very well that the situation is only going to worsen now.
As per his assumption , Roger suddenly raised his hand and glanced towards Athanasia for permission to speak.

Athanasia nodded her head and curiously looked at Roger waiting for him to speak.

" Please excuse me but Why is it that we cannot see his Majesty in person ? "

Roger asked and his statement left everyone within the room except Athanese speechless.

" Instead of troubling everyone to convene , he could have simply made an imperial degree .

Are the rumors true ? Is his Majesty physically unwell ? "

Roger dropped the question and everyone was taken back by it.

' Has Duke Alpheus lose his mind ? '

Athanasia thought in shock

' yes , he clearly has lost his mind .... '

Athanese mentally replied back and sighed .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the long long looong hiatus. But from now I will be uploading weekly . And I also received a fanart from one of the readers !!

It's supperrr nice ! I really like the way the person coloured Athanese hair , it's really vibrant

.
.
.
.

From me , I hope you all are enjoying your time .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.2K 63
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years and years turned into decades. And finally, she have been reborn. It's sti...
351K 14.1K 37
( ๆ ‡ ) ๊žŒ๊ž‹ เฃช ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’' ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ห–สพสพ ๏น— โฒ ๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š˜๐šŒ โณ ...
10.3K 477 19
Mallory, who had lived a life full of regrets, had always desired to live more abundantly. She was envious of the freedom and joy that others seemed...
2.6K 90 8
โ€Ÿ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ : ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซโ€ž *เญจเญง โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโš”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ เญจเญง* [discontinued] A norma...