๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[40]

3.6K 218 233
By grosshooman

[first name]

"See ya tomorrow," I said, smiling at him. "and please don't sleep at 3 am again?" I added, slightly raising a brow at him.

Chifuyu laughed, "Geez, you sound like my mom." he said as he began walking away, waving at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and closed the door as I went back inside. My mom's already asleep—I guess I should head to bed too. I yawned, scratching the back of my head as I went to my room.

I was about to open the door of my room when suddenly—my phone rang. I let out a heavy sigh and answered the call—not knowing who was calling me.

"Hello?"

"[first name]-chan!" I nearly jumped when I heard how nervous the person sounds, "Inui?" I said, slightly confused.

"[first name]! I know this isn't the right time to bother you but listen! I've got some bad news!"

I scratched the back of my head—he sounds like he's on his bike..does he not know it's dangerous to call someone while driving?

"It's fine, I'm listening, Inupi. Tell me what's wro—?"

"Some guys from Rokuhara Tandai are planning something bad to Takemichi!"

I froze.

Rokuhara Tandai..are heading to Takemichi..?

At this very moment?

Why?

third person

"Damn it..!" Inui cursed under his breath as he angrily put his phone back in his pocket—after he told [first name] about what he just heard about Rokuhara, he wanted to call Draken to inform him too. But his phone died.

He gritted his teeth as he gripped the handlebars of the motorcycle tighter—then his mind went back to Takemichi..and [first name]. "[first name]-chan..please make it in time.." he said to himself as he drove in full speed—letting the heavy rain hit his body.

——

[first name] ran—running through every puddle on the street. She didn't care how heavy the rain was. Her mind was so focused on Takemichi—she forgot to bring an umbrella with her. It's a good thing Brahman's uniform has a hood.

She knows where Takemichi is—and she knows that he's not alone at the moment. Because her best friend, Senju, told her that she wanted to go to the amusement park..

with Takemichi..

[first name] can hear herself panting as she continues to run—she's almost there. She can see the ferris wheel from afar.

A strong, cold breeze came and hit her slender figure, causing the hood of her uniform to fall—revealing her long black hair and angelic features under the moonlight. "You better not leave Senju's side, Takemichi.." she said under her breath.

——

"Geez, the rain keeps on pouring!" said Senju, watching the raindrops fall from the night sky. "If only [first name] is here..she'd definitely bring an umbrella with her." she mumbled to herself, slightly missing her best friend—Then her attention went back to Takemichi, and she saw that he hasn't taken a bite of the food in front of him. "What's up, Takemichi? You didn't even touch your food." she said, sounding concerned.

Takemichi flinched a little, "Ah yeah. Sorry."

Senju gave him a friendly smile and stood up, "I'm just gonna use the restroom for a bit." she said to him. Takemichi smiled back at her, "Okay.."

When Senju left, Takemichi went back to his thoughts—he couldn't stop thinking about the vision. He began thinking..and talking in his thoughts,

'If that's really a vision of the future..then Senju's gonna die tonight..' He flinched when he thought of [first name]. 'but [first name]-chan is in that vision too? but she's not here..which is good..but still..'

He stood from his chair with his brows slightly furrowed, 'I still need to be careful. Senju is here..who the hell is going to attack her here?' he looked in the direction where Senju went, 'If I'm not mistaken..she was injured in her head..'

Takemichi flinched when he realized that he went too deep in his thoughts, "Shit! I got too lost in my thoughts!" he facepalmed, then he turned to the direction where Senju went again, "Senju went to the restroom right?—crap!" he cursed and began running to where the restrooms are.

——

"Why are you after Takemichi Hanagaki?"

[first name] asked, with her foot stepping on a guy's chest, he was wearing a black jacket and a black mask—the guy was one of the members of Rokuhara Tandai. She spotted one of them roaming around the amusement park—obviously looking for Takemichi. She doesn't know if this guy came alone or just got separated from the other guys he's with.

When she didn't receive an answer, her face darkened—she looked at the guy straight in the eyes..coldly, then stomped on the guy's chest, hard—causing the guy to let out a soft yelp. "Talk..while you still can." she said coldly, narrowing her eyes at him.

The guy gulped at her words, "I-I don't know what you're talking about..!"

[first name]'s stare became colder, causing the guy to shiver in fear. She slowly crouched down to have a close look at him and said, "That mouth of yours is saying that you don't but.." she harshly grabbed the guy's collar and pulled him close to her face, "the look on your face says otherwise.." she whispered.

The guy gasped and before he could even say a word—he blacked out.

[first name] stood up, rubbing her knuckles that she just used. She stared at the unconscious member of Rokuhara Tandai, "I guess I just have to find your buddies to find out.." she said as she began walking away—leaving the unconscious body on the wet floor.

She looked up at the night sky for a sec, then her mind went back to Senju and Takemichi. She sighed, "where the hell are they.." she said to herself, getting more worried.

——

Takemichi

"DIE, HANAGAKI!!"

I closed my eyes shut and hugged Senju tight, waiting for the bullet to hit me. At this moment, I have no idea what's about to happen to me. The guys wearing black jackets were after me, and I'm sure they'll get Senju involved—but I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna let Senju die protecting me.

I heard the gunshots..

but..

it didn't hit me..?

I immediately became confused, then I heard someone running near us—my eyes snapped open when I heard some object fall on the wet ground, I quickly looked behind me with my arms still wrapped around Senju and saw—

"You good, Takemitchy?" he asked, looking at me straight in the eyes—he looked serious as always.

I can feel my eyes getting a little watery when I saw the person standing in front of me—how did he even find us. "Draken-kun!!"

I saw the guy with the gun earlier on the ground—he looked like he just got punched in the eye by Draken. Then my eyes went to the gun—it was 5 ft away from the guy holding it earlier.

Draken came in time.

The guy stood up, panicking. "SHIT! RUN!" he cursed as he and the other guys of Rokuhara ran in fear.

Me, Senju, and Draken watched them run off—all were not daring to stop and look back. The rain isn't stopping.

Then I looked at Draken in amazement and said, "Thank you so much, Draken-kun."

I saw Draken's brows furrowing, "They got some nerves to attack with such dangerous weapons.." he said as he kicked the gun on the ground.

Then I turned to Senju, "Senju! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anywhere?!" I asked. She looked at me with her cheeks slightly blushing and said, "A-Ah..nope." Then my attention went back to Draken, "By the way..why are you here, Draken?" I asked with his back facing me.

"Inupi heard it somewhere, that there were people planning to attack you tonight..and that you were heading here, to the amusement park." he explained.

I couldn't believe it. I looked in the direction where the guys from earlier went, "Those guys were really trying to kill me huh.." I said, slightly shocked.

"They're Rokuhara's kids." he said. I flinched, "Rokuhara?!"

I heard him chuckle, "C'mon, you gotta know that you bear a high title around here." he said, "Those dudes were sure to shit their pants when they heard someone like you joined Brahman instead." he added.

I stared at a tiny puddle in front of me, "That's why they went as far as using a gun.." I said. He sighed, "The war of 3 deities might not be a plain delinquent conflict anymore. They're involved with shady businesses and companies invest in them. They have a different look in their eyes." he explained.

I went to where he is and stood next to him, "I wonder what will happen next.."

"Maybe Mikey saw this coming.." he said.

"Draken-kun, I have something to tell you," I started as I took a glance at him, "Let's keep it between us, but..just now, I was able to foresee the future." I said. I saw him flinch a little, I took a deep breath and continued, "In that future..I saw Senju die protecting me..and [first name]-chan was there too..I don't know how she died but..I'm sure the reason is me. But she's not here, which could only mean that she's at a very safe place right now.."

I heard Senju behind us, "What are you guys whispering about?"

I ignored her question, "I've prevented that terrible outcome..and it's all thanks to you, Draken-kun.." I said sincerely. I heard him let out a soft gasp.

"We've successfully changed one future!" I said in determination.

He chuckled softly, "Is that so..then I'm glad." he said with a weak smile on his face.

"H-Hey, I think we gotta go. We'll be in trouble if someone gets here!" said Senju—who's behind us. I jumped, she's right. "You're right!"I said as I began running, following her.

Then I stopped when I realized Draken isn't following us. "Draken-kun?"

He was just standing there—perfectly still, as the rain continues to pour. Then he spoke, "Takemichi..please tell this to Mikey.."

"Huh?"

"Tell him..Don't cause..too much trouble."

I got confused and stared at him weirdly, "Huh? What are you talking about? You tell him yourse—" I stopped when his body swayed, then my eyes widened in shock when he crashed on the ground.

W-What..?

Then I heard him..I heard him say in a very weak voice,"I've done..all I can do.."

"DRAKEN-KUN!!"

third person

Takemichi sat next to Draken's body—he couldn't stand the horrifying sight. Takemichi's eyes never left the gun wounds on Draken's upper body. "I've called an ambulance..and Senju is out to get you help.." said Takemichi, then he forced a warm smile, "It'll be alright, Draken-kun! We'll definitely save you!"

Draken stared at him for a while and noticed him..clenching his fist. He slowly turned his head and looked at the night sky, "I see.." he said under his breath, he knows what's happening and he knows what's about to happen to him. "I'm..dying.." he said.

That's when Takemichi lost it, tears immediately formed in his eyes and began to stream down his face. "What are you talking about?! Don't say something like that, Draken-kun! Everything will be okay by tomorrow! Right?! Right?!! B-Because..you're Draken.." Takemichi sobbed.

"Takemitchy.." Draken looked at him and forced a weak smile, "Don't blame yourself for this, okay?" said Draken, looking at his friend beside him. "This all happened not because you came back to the past, but because of my own will..You saved my life..so I'll gladly put my life on the line for you.." he added.

"D-Draken-kun.." Takemichi sobbed more.

"Do you get me..?" Draken asked, with his voice sounding weaker than before. Takemichi sniffed and bit his lip, "..Y-Yeah.." Draken was about to speak when suddenly—

"W-What...What happened here..?"

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock when he heard a familiar voice near them. Draken was too weak to act or to feel anything..but he didn't expect to hear that voice at this..very moment..

Takemichi lifted his head up and gulped when he saw a young girl wearing Brahman's uniform—her long black hair was all wet because of the heavy rain..and even though it's raining, Takemichi can see the tears flowing down her angelic face. "[first name]-chan.." Takemichi whispered.

[first name] stood there, almost like a statue. She couldn't move, she couldn't talk..she couldn't even feel her tears stream down her face. She doesn't know what to feel and how to react to what she's seeing right now—Is this even real?

[first name]'s eyes focused on Draken—covered in his own blood. She can hear herself breathing heavily as she slowly began to realize..reality. Takemichi can see the pain in her eyes,

"DRAKEEEN!!!"

She screamed his name as she ran to where Takemichi and Draken are. She can feel her whole body getting cold—not because of the rain, but because of what she's seeing. "DRAKEN!!" She screamed again with her voice slightly cracking. Draken heard and he couldn't help but smile weakly at the voice that he just heard from afar. He used his remaining strength to turn his head in the direction where he heard the voice and said,

"Ah..I didn't know..my little sister's gonna be here.."

Senju

The ambulance had already left—along with Draken. I turned to [first name]—who's only standing beside me, and saw that she's not crying anymore. But..

She looks so empty..

She was staring at..well, nothing. Her eyes didn't look sad, angry, scared..it looked empty—she looks soulless, and it's concerning me. I put a hand on her shoulder to stop her from spacing out—but it didn't work. She didn't even flinch.

"He's gone.." she whispered, and I heard her whimper afterward. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and began comforting her again—just like what I did when the ambulance came. "[first name].." I said, gently rubbing her back--I can tell she's about to cry again, "He's gone, Senju..I.."

"I-I lost another brother.."

She sobbed again and I hugged her tighter. "Shush.." I understand what [first name]'s feeling at the moment, and when she said that she lost another brother—it broke my heart. Draken isn't related to her but they both treat each other as siblings..I know about her relationship with the founding members of Toman, and I know about what happened in Bloody Halloween—that was the day when one of the founding members of Toman died..and that founding member was her older cousin. She told me that person was more like a big brother to her rather than a cousin. She told me how heartbroken she was back then..and I feel so sorry for her for going through that pain..

again..

Then my attention went to Takemichi, standing 5 ft away from us. "Hanagaki.." I called. He didn't hear me, I slowly let go of [first name] and raised my voice so he can hear me, "Hanagaki!"

He immediately turned his head to look at me, "Huh? Yes..?" he sounded so down. I took a deep breath and asked, "What will we do now?"

I waited for him to respond but all I received was silence--he must've spaced out again. "Hanagaki..?" He flinched and turned his head to look at me again, "I-I'm sorry, what did you say?" He asked with his sad-looking eyes staring at me. This is terrible..he and [first name] aren't in the right mental state right now. "Hanagaki.." I said, giving him a worried look.

"SENJU!!"

I heard someone call my name, making me and [first name] look at where we heard it, and saw my big brother--with Waka, Benkei, and some of the members of Brahman. "Takeomi-san.." said [first name] in a hushed tone.

Takeomi looked so angry. "Senju, is it true that they got Draken?!" he asked--he looked so furious. "Takeomi.."

I don't know where to start...

It took me a minute to tell him everything that happened. He was angry when he got here..he became angrier when I told him everything. [first name] was still beside me--she finally stopped crying but...I can tell she's not okay. Her head was hanging low and I can see her eyes looked so empty and..dead.

"Shit!" Takeomi cursed, causing me to flinch a little. "How did it get to this?!" he yelled. Me and [first name] stayed quiet. Then I heard Takeomi let out a low growl and said, "We have to repay Rokuhara Tandai.."

I flinched when he said that. I saw [first name] flinched a little too, "W-Wait--What are you saying, Takeomi?!" I raised my voice at him. He ignored me and turned to Benkei, "Benkei! Get everyone from Brahman, now!" he ordered.

"Takeomi! Are you crazy?! We can't do it today!" I yelled at him. [first name] took a step forward, "She's right, Takeomi-san." she said in a very down tone with her empty-looking eyes staring at him. "We can't..." she added.

Takeomi turned his attention back to us with a pissed look on his face, "Huh?! Then when will we act?!" He yelled at me with his angry-looking eyes looking down at me. I took a step forward and yelled back at him, "I don't know but we can't do it today!"

He groaned in frustration and said, "So we're just gonna sit around doing nothing?!" then his eyes went to [first name] beside me. "And you, [first name]?! You're okay with this?! Draken just got killed! You should be angry as I am right now!"

[first name] stayed quiet--with the same sad, empty look on her face. Takeomi growled as his eyes went back to me, "Listen here, Senju. It's not about being 'number one' anymore from now onwards, okay? It's a bloodbath!"

I glared at him, "NO! This isn't how I wanted it to be--!" then I felt [first name] place a hand on my shoulder, "Senju.." she said calmly but at the same time...she sounds nervous. I turned to her slightly annoyed—because I know she's preventing me and Takeomi to fight, "What--?!" I stopped when I saw why she's nervous..

We have company.

third person

"Oi, oi, oi..getting kinda lively here, ey?"

Everyone's head turned to the person who just arrived, it was South..and he wasn't alone—almost every member of Rokuhara Tandai are with him. South laughed sinisterly, "We've arrived just in time didn't we?! To Draken's Requiem!"

Those words..just made [first name] pop a vessel. She frowned at the unparalleled South standing before them—meters away from them. She balled her hands into a fist and she can feel herself shaking.

Takeomi growled lowly as he watches South laughing like a complete maniac. "Rokuhara!" Senju yelled as she went in front of [first name].

South smirked, "Let's start the armageddon!"

"Bring it on, asshole! Let's settle this here!" Takeomi roared.

Brahman and Rokuhara exchanged deadly looks, both gangs were ready to beat the shit out of each other and show now mercy. South snickered evilly then he paused when he heard an exhaust sound from afar. He wasn't the only one who heard it—everyone did. Takeomi looked behind him and he finds the sound a bit familiar, "This sound.." Senju followed her big brother's gaze, "What is it now?" she said, getting a little nervous.

[first name] followed their gaze to see why the two siblings looked so shocked and she was left speechless when she saw a familiar blonde male on a bike. She gasped when his empty-looking eyes met hers--she didn't expect to see him here..especially in this situation.."Mikey.." said [first name] almost in a whisper. Takemichi went beside her, he was shocked as she was. "Mikey-kun.." he whispered.

The Invincible Mikey suddenly barged in the conflict between Brahman and Rokuhara.

And he didn't come alone..

Senju became more nervous, "Shit..all three gangs are here.." she said. South grinned evilly and said, "Interesting!"

Brahman.

Rokuhara Tandai.

Kantou Manji Gang..

All three gangs are here, and Takemichi still couldn't believe that Mikey's really here. Takemichi's eyes never left Mikey ever since he arrived, "No..Mikey-kun..You can't fight here now.." he whispered, then he took a glance of [first name] beside him, he became even more worried when he saw the look on her face, "You too, [first name]-chan.."

"This fight is for Draken!" the God of War, Takeomi yelled in anger. Everyone in Brahman screamed in response.

South laughed evilly, "Let's begin the war of 3 deities!!"

The Kantou Manji Gang was also ready for the bloodbath, "Kill everybody!!" Sanzu ordered.

That's when the bloodbath finally began. The three gangs began fighting each other, none were holding back and none were showing any mercy—all were not hesitating to make the other bleed. "Fuck off, Kantou Manji Gang!" Takeomi was losing himself.

Senju and [first name] were at one side trying to stop the fight, "Brahman, stop! Don't let your anger get to you!" Senju yelled. "It's no use, Senju..Takeomi-san is losing his cool.." said [first name] in a down tone. Takemichi and Senju's eyes went to where Takeomi is and saw him punching every single guy who goes near him, "The fuck are you laughing about South?!" Takeomi yelled at the laughing South.

Senju became worried, "Get ahold of yourself Takeomi!" she yelled—sounding really desperate, and worried for her older brother. [first name] put a hand on her shoulder to calm her best friend and said, "I'll help him, Senju..you stay here with Takemichi."

Senju flinched, "W-What?! Hell no! I'll come with you!"

Senju and [first name] were about to run to where Takeomi is but they were both stopped by one person, making the two best friends pause--it was Wakasa, and he was blocking the two girls with his arm. "Waka!!" Senju looked at him annoyingly. "Waka-san.." said [first name], looking at him in confusion.

Wakasa remained expressionless as he forced the two girls to stop. "Don't get involved you two..this fight isn't like any other." he said and glanced at [first name], "Someone's life just got taken, and that person is Draken.." he said to Senju, then his attention went back to [first name].

Wakasa looked at [first name] straight in the eyes and gave her a weak smile, the empty-looking [first name] just stared back at him. He knows what the young girl is feeling at the moment and he knows that she can't fight because of..what happened to Draken. Wakasa sighed heavily and placed a hand on top of her head, giving her a gentle pat.

"Hanagaki," Wakasa called as he slowly put his hand back down. Takemichi flinched a little and looked at Brahman's executive with his eyes slightly wide. Wakasa looked over his shoulder, smiling weakly at Takemichi,

"Take care of Brahman's princesses for me will ya.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
28K 943 11
"ษดษชแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€, ษช'แด ส/ษด สŸ/ษด แดŠแดœsแด› แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ ส/ษด" sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แด€ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแดษชสŸแด‡. สแดแดœ แดแด‡แด› แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€ แดแดœแด›sษชแด…แด‡ แด€ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ษดษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ sแด›แดส€แด‡, สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แด sแด แด…แดแดกษด sแด สแดแดœ...
4.7K 207 17
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ A love to keep.
43.4K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...