you're no fun

[first name] was outside her apartment, leaning against the railings, and next to her, was no other than Chifuyu.

"So..Hakkai came at your place just to copy your homework huh.." said [first name], looking up at the blue sky. "Yeah. That moron is hopeless.." said Chifuyu, boringly.

[first name] sighed and looked down, "What in the world is taking them so long.." she said to herself, checking the time on her phone.

Chifuyu turned to her, arching a brow, "Who?"

"Takashi, Draken, and Pah..they said they're coming here to give me something.." she said, resting her chin on her palm. She's been waiting for them to arrive all day, she's getting a little impatient and a little bored——then an idea suddenly popped in her mind. A smile curved on her lip as she thought about it, Chifuyu witnessed how her expression changed and he was slightly weirded out about it.

"Chifuyu," [first name] started, making Chifuyu jump. "I have a question.."

Chifuyu gave her a bored stare and said, "It better not be weird..'cause you always ask me weird questions.."

[first name] turned to him, giving him her usual soft smile, "I was just thinking how much of a soft boy you are.." she said—thinking about how cute her boyfriend is whenever he acts all soft and gentle around her, he has never been mean or rough to her, man, he never even raises his voice at her whenever he gets annoyed or mad..and now,

[first name]'s soft smile turned into a small smirk, "I was just wondering if my adorable boyfriend isn't so soft at all.."

Chifuyu dropped a sweat, "I knew it..you're being adorably weird again.." he said lazily, staring at her like she's crazy.

"You're always so nice around me, you don't even yell at me when you get mad.." said [first name], slightly pouting her lips at him. Chifuyu was still staring at her weirdly, "So..you want me to yell at you and treat you like shit?" he said, getting a little awkward with [first name]'s trying to say.

[first name] flinched, "That's not what I'm—" she stopped when her mind began imagining how Chifuyu would be when he treats her like that.

—[first name]'s imagination—

"Goddamn, [first name]." said Chifuyu, eyeing his girlfriend like she's a pile of garbage. "Just who do you think you're talking to? you dumb bitch.." Chifuyu glared at her.

[first name] gulped, then Chifuyu aggressively grabbed her wrist and forced her to come closer to him. "We're gonna head out and eat ramen. You better move your ass quick, or I'll slap the living hell out of you!" he yelled as he began dragging her with him.

-end-

After [first name]'s imagination, she looked away from Chifuyu, smiling wickedly, "Actually, that's kinda hot.." she said, getting a little giddy about it—Chifuyu yelling at her and acting toxic, it made her excited just by thinking about it.

Chifuyu flinched a little when he heard her say that, "Huh?"

Then she turned her attention back to him, with a very bright smile on her face, "Give it a try!" she beamed.

Chifuyu jumped, "W-What?" he stuttered, with his confused-looking eyes staring at [first name]'s sparkling ones.