[12]

"Here's a message from Mikey." said Draken. Kazutora's eyes widen as he looks at him, "Huh?"

Takemichi, who's right next to Draken, gulped.

"Now and always, Kazutora is part of Toman..I forgive you." said Draken, smiling at his friend who's on the other side. Kazutora bit his lip as his tears stream down his face. Takemichi wiped a tear as he smiled faintly at Kazutora. Then they heard a door opened.

"Oh? I guess I'm not the only one visiting you for today..?"

All of them flinched when they heard the voice. Kazutora wasn't really suprised when he saw the person, but Draken and Takemichi were. She was only wearing an oversized nude hoodie that reached 5 inches away from her knees, it looked like a dress to her, and a pair of white sneakers.

"[first name]??" Takemichi stuttered.
"Didn't expect to see you here.." said Draken, still in shock.

She gave them a soft smile, fixing her long black hair a little. "Same with you guys.." she said as she went up to them with her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie. Draken and Takemichi looked at her in concern, the bags under her eyes are slightly dark and she looks skinnier than the last time they saw her. She's obviously still healing.

She looked at Kazutora with her usual soft smile, "Hey, Kazutora.."

Kazutora smiled at her weakly, "[first name], you don't have to visit me everyday.."

Takemichi's jaw dropped and turned to [first name], "Y-You visit him everyday, [first name]-chan?!" he exclaimed. Draken was confused as he was. He can't believe [first name] is doing this, he expected her to hate Kazutora after what happened. But looking at her now, she doesn't look like she hates him.

"Mhm." She smiled. "I've been coming here for almost a week and a half now..I think..?" She added. Draken and Takemichi couldn't believe their ears.

Kazutora sighed and looked at Takemichi, "I can't believe it either when she first visited me."

Takemichi scratched his head, "O-Okay, this might be a little offending, but...may I ask why?" he asked [first name].

[first name] looked down, "Well, it's pretty simple actually.." she shrugged.

Draken and Takemichi waited for her next words. Then [first name] looked at them with her usual soft smile and said, "Toman's founding members are precious to Keisuke.."

Draken and Takemichi's eyes widened. "If you guys are precious to Keisuke, then you're all precious to me..including Kazutora.." she said, looking at Kazutora.

Kazutora couldn't help but shed another tear as he looks at her, he already knows she forgives him and her reasons why she's seeing him. He knows he doesn't deserve [first name]'s kindess, but he's very thankful for it. She even said to him that she'll wait for him to get released and that she'll be the first person that he'll see.

Draken gave [first name] a smile and patted her head. He forgot this about Baji's younger cousin. Kind and understanding.

"What?" She asked, looking up at Draken.

"Nothing." Draken shrugged. "Just happy hearing that we're precious to you." he added.

She let out a weak laugh then her eyes landed on Takemichi, "Well, not only you guys.." she added. Takemichi blushed, "I-I'm precious to you too, [first name]?"

"Sure you are, I mean, you tried helping Keisuke and you helped someone very precious to me when Keisuke is in Valhalla.." she said, smiling.