More Than The Gems

By shinwifey

Living in a world of luxury, she can have anything she likes, whatever that she loves, but then there's somet... More

More Than The Gems
Chapter 1 ✓
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

11 0 0
By shinwifey

"Wait lang ahh? Para kasing tanga yun si Kai, laging asal pagong." Kazumi said. She's the girl who dressed cutely yesterday and also today. Actually her voice also is cute too. She's wearing a white slim blouse partnered with a black skirt and her hair is in bun.

"Oh! There he is," napatingin din ako sa likuran ko. I saw a man just like our age. Naka white shirt and black pants siya. He ran toward us. "Gome, nasira ata alarm clock ko," I slowly nodded when I noticed that he's a Filipino too.

Kazumi slapped his shoulder. "Ah! Let me introduce you my new friend, si Crest, Crest, this is Kairo, yung kamalasang nasalo ko." the man pinched her cheeks. I laughed and offered my hand for a shake. "Yosh! Let's go in shrine!" Kazumi said and ran like a kid na nabigyan ng candies.

We followed her. She's really cute. She has a baby face and the way she styles was cute like the clothes in dolls.

"Yon! Tara don' sa torii!" Kazumi held my arms and pulled me with her. There's so many tourists here in Fushimi Inari Shrine. It's only 10:45 am in the morning, but there's so many people here looking at the statues.

"Wow, this is a good place..." I commented and she looked at me then nodded twice. She raised her hands. "Kairobot! Picture mo kami," I saw Kairo tiredly walked to us and get Kazumi's phone.

We take a picture together in torii and other areas in shrine. There's so many Japanese culture that still alive today. They also sell charms for different purposes.

"Kazumi, 'god na ko ahh" Kairo sat on the bench beside us. Habang kami ni Kazumi ay nakatayo pa rin. She's pouting while looking at the tourist map. "Let's eat there," I pointed the sushi house in the map. It's a bit near in this shrine. Medyo gutom na din kasi ako.

She looked at me and smiled. "Sounds good! Kairobot, come!" we didn't wait for him at naglakad na agad. Minutes later, we arrived on our destination.

The windchimes clinked when we opened the door. As usual, people are eating at the floor while sitting properly in zabuton. The floors are wooden and the smell of sushi filled the whole place.

"Oba-san! O sushi o kudasai, arigato!" Kazumi said and we sat in the table near the window. Magkatabi si Kazumi at Kairo while I sat in front of them.

"Ne, nag aaral ka pa?" Kazumi asked and I nodded. "Yes, my dad allowed me to study here and I want to travel here too. I always admire the places here." sagot ko. "Geez, kung di lang ako pinilit ng papa ko mag aral dito, di ko sasamahan tong si Kazuminions eh," Kairo said so Kazumi hit his arms again. "Baka!" she shouted and Kairo laughed on her evilly.

"One year pa lang kami dito sa Japan, but I already adapted some of their cultures, look..." she pointed the other tables. "They always thanking for the foods in chorus first, before eating." I smiled as I looked at them.

Later on, our foods arrived. A man wearing a chef uniform bring our foods. "Haii," inilapag nito ang sushi sa table namin. We thanked him at ginaya na din ang pagpapasalamat bago kumain.

"Anyway, student din kayo di ba? Saan kayo mag aaral?" I asked after drinking water. "In a school located in Akihabara, ikaw?" she asked. "In American School Japan " sagot ko at nagpatuloy sa pagkain. "Hontou?! Pareho pala tayo! That's the name of the school I mentioned. Di ba Kairo?!" she excitedly said.

"Eh? Kazumi-chan? Kairo-kun?" napalingon kami sa nagsalita. They are two japanese girls and looks like na ka-edad din namin. Kazumi looked surprised and stand up later on. "Ohh! Minami-chan, Keiko-chan!" she hugged them at nagkamustahan sila.

"Ahh ne, this is my new friend, she's Crest-chan." I smiled and stand up. "Hi! I'm Minami, and it's Keiko-chan," pakilala nya. I bowed too. "Ohayo, Crest-chan," binati ko na lang rin sila pabalik.

"Kairo-kun!" Keiko greeted Kairo, and they talked in japanese language. I'm just listening to them like I understand what they said. After that, they left.

We paid our bills at umalis na rin para umuwi, they said that there's so many great restaurant here in Japan, they invited me to eat Okonomiyaki next week, they said that they know a good place.

"I think Kyoto is a good place too..." I said and show them the tourist spots of Kyoto. Nasa taxi na kami at pauwi. "Woah! Yes! There's a temple in Kyoto where the sculpture of Amida at Horiuji and Lao Tzu is located, let's go there next time. Ne Kairo?" she looked at the man for agreement but it's sleeping with some saliva under it's lips.

"Geez," Kazumi whispered and shook her head. I laughed because of them.

My phone rang. It's Denschel again. Napaka kulit talaga nito.

"Oh?" bungad ko.

"Sappi! I enjoyed here! They have a tree race game and prioritize cleanliness too." It's obvious in his voice that he's happy.

"And...? How did you say so?" I asked and brush my hair.

I heard some giggles on his background. "They made me climb on the tree to get mangoes, and they want to assure that foods was clean since when I gave some food on them, they ask if I'm sure that it didn't fell on the ground."

"And then? Where are you?" I raised my brow. I heard him laughed. Wala namang nakakatawa. "Missed me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ewan ko sayo Chel," I just said. Para nagtatanong lang naman. "There's a lost child earlier so I helped her. Seems like her family is in hotel, they made me stay for a bit."

I just shrugged. He spoke again. "They also thought me how to say I love you other than 'mahal kita', they said that I can also said that word in my friend." he sounds proud on what he learned huh?

"Really? What is it?" I'm a bit interested too since I know na may pagka poetic din kami sa dugo.

"Tinatangina kita, it means, you're special." I stopped on what he said. I think I heard that word somewhere but I can't remember. "You too," I just answered at nagpa alam na.

I shrugged it off pero I think I remember that term. Iwinaglit ko na lang yun sa isipan. Baka nga yun lang ibig sabihin.

********
I'm sitting in one of the bench here in the park. I was waiting for Kazumi and Kairo. We planned to go in famous sky scraper here in Tokyo. Pero may gagawin pa daw sila so Kazumi told me to wait here at the park.

I'm wearing tunic top and skinny pants. Hindi naman kasi ganong malamig. I also wear a summer hat and a shade, so my hair won't get messy.

"Ah!" the strong wind blow and some leaves fell. My summer hat was blown away so I chase it with my arms but still not enough. Malakas ang hangin kaya nadala ito. I immediately run para makuha yon.

Finally, the strong wind was gone and my hat landed in Guzei or a red curved bridge. Tumakbo agad ako para mapulot yon but before I touch it, another hand picked it for me. Nakayuko ang lalaki kaya inintay ko muna syang tumayo. My mouth opened a little when I saw his face. He's handsome...really handsome.

"Is this yours?" he asked and showed my blue summer hat. He handed it to me kaya kinuha ko kaagad. "Thank you," I said nang makuha ko na.

He's wearing a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket with his maong pants. He has a simple taste in fashion but he looked so fine.

I noticed his brown eyes, pointed nose and a red thin lips. He has a little bangs on his forehead that touches his thick eyebrows.

"The wind here are strong, especially there's so many trees. Plus it has a soft silk so the wind could carried it immediately." I nodded slowly. "Yes, salamat ulit." sabi ko na lang.

"Filipino?" he asked again kaya tumango ulit ako. "Yes I am, but it's been years since we left Philippines." nakatitig siya kaya umiwas ako ng tingin. I don't know but it seems... I will lost in his eyes. My phone rang at nakahinga ako ng maluwag dahil tumawag na si Kazumi.

"Nasan ka na Crest? Let's go! Let's go! Kailangan natin maabutan yung tren!" excited nyang sabi kaya I told her that I'll be there immediately.

Umalis na ko ron but I want to know his name, well, not that it matters but... I think I'm just a bit curious about him.

Dumating ako sa park at nakita ko sila na nagkukulitan. Kazumi is wearing her white overcoat and yellow t-shirt partnered with black skirt with her pink shoulder bag acrossed her body. While Kairo was simply wearing pants and leather jacket with blue shirt underneath.

"Look! Ayun yung condo natin oh!" Kazumi said while we're riding the train. Tuwang tuwa nyang tinuro ang condo building namin dahil tanaw ito mula rito. I heard Kairo's heavy sigh. "Kazumi, di naman kasi umaalis yan." Kazumi glared at him and pouted.

"Woah! Sugoiii!" Kazumi said nang nasa harap na kami ng skyscraper. Allowed naman daw kami rito so they suggest that we take a visit here.

Kairo tapped Kazumi's shoulder. Tinuro nito ang monkey figurine na naka display pagpasok namin. "Ikaw yon ohh," he teased so Kazumi hit him.

"Let's go Kazumi!" I held Kazumi's arms kasi maraming gumagamit ng elevator. Nahila na din ni Kazumi ang mga braso ni Kairo. Luckily, naka abot kami.

"A class will start next week, I'm excited!" si Kazumi habang nasa mata ang telescope. Yesterday, we bought a school supplies in the mall. The uniform will be provided by the school kaya di na namin po problemahin.

"That place is beautiful." turo ko sa isang banda. It's amusement park, may mga hot air balloons ding nagliliparan. And they said that there's a theatre opera ron.

"Here," napasigaw si Kazumi because Kairo bought a canned juice for her at idinikit sa pisngi nya. I laughed because of their cuteness. Binilhan rin ako ni Kairo so I thanked him.

After that, nagyaya sila na kumain ng Taiyaki, a famous dish here in Tokyo. Kaya pumunta kami sa sikat na restaurant, a waitress greeted us so we greeted back. Minutes later, our foods arrived and we eat happily.

"Kazumi, daming kalat sa bibig mo," Kairo said and that's true. Kazami's lips have few traces from miso soup. Kairo get her handkerchief at balasubas na pinunasan ang bibig nito.

"Aray!" Kazumi said at sinabunutan ito. Good thing that we didn't catch the attention of others or else sasabihan kaming di sumusunod sa etiquettes.

Bumili din kami ng mga keychains, and other goods. I decided to put the keychain in my bag's zipper and the other one will be at my phone strap.

The elevator opened and it's Kazumi and Kairo's floor. Lumabas na sila.

"Una na kami, thanks for the day!" she waved her hands in the air kaya tumango na din ako at nagpa alam before the elevator door closed.

A week passed and today is the start of our class. Sabay sabay kaming pumasok nila Kairo. They knew the school so well so sumabay na ko sa kanila.

"Alam mo na number ng locker mo di ba?" Kazami asked me. Humiwalay si Kairo samin nang makita ang barkada. "Yes, number 201," I said at pinuntahan ito. I removed my shoes and put it inside, kinuha ko na ang slippers na susuotin naman everytime na papasok kami.

Kazumi's looking at her paper habang naglalakad kamim "Don tayo," pumanik kami sa second floor and we found our classroom. Classmates naman kami kaya walang kaso.

Umupo kami sa tabi ng bintana. From here, you can see the wide field. May mapapayat na canal ang nakapaligid sa apat na sulok ng school, and the water that flowing there are clean.

"Yah, Kazumi-chan!" said by the boy na palapit samin. He has a clean cut hair and a bit skinny man. "Jiro-kun!" tumayo si Kazumi at nakipag usap sa kanya. After a while, the man looked at me. "Ah yes, Fujiro-kun, she's Crest-chan, my new friend and new classmate natin." pakilala nya kaya tumango din ako.

"Regulations dito ang pagtawag with honorifics, pero pag nasa labas na, it's okay to call by just name since we're both from Philippines tyaka kung tayo tayo lang din makakaring." Kazumi whispered, tumango ako. Hindi pwedeng kalimutan yon.

"I see, marami pa ding Japanese although it's international school." I said. Umupo na si Kazumi sa tabi ko and put her chin in the back of her palms. "International school naman kasi toh, good thing na halos lahat tayo na andito ay Filipino, kaya sinabing Filipino school but the lessons here are better than in the Philippines so maraming gustong makapag aral dito. When you graduated in this university, many jobs will flock on your feet." I nodded so it was like Oxford huh? I tried to study there but it's just one year since I shifted.

"Hey! Sensei is here!" may isang sumigaw kaya lahat ay nagsibalikan na sa upuan nila. A mid-aged woman enter the classroom. Her hills echoed in the wooden floor.

She placed her things first at the table before looking on us. "Ohayo," simpleng bati nito samin so we greeted back. "Ohayo-sensei." The door of the classroom opened again and a boy was catching his breath. Sensei looked at him, tiningnan ko din siya and slowly, I recognized him.

He's the man in the Guzei!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
1.7M 72.7K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...
20.1M 840K 63
In fairy tale, it is always the prince who will bring back your missing slipper. He will kneel in front of you with a sweetest smile on his face, tre...
174M 3.7M 76
Sa Kingdom High kung saan magkakaaway ang mga lalaki at babae, posible bang may mabuong relasyon at pagkakaibigan? (Completed. Published under Pop Fi...