He's Mines (August Alsina Sto...

De Secretnyy

We from New Orleans Nigga! Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chap. 2 Sale Out
Chapter 3 He's back
Chapter. 4 Promise
Chapter. 5 He's back
Dreams Crushed
Be Real
Surroundings
Accepted
Take A TURN
Attention
Lookin' Back
Tragic Wonders
Fried
Secret Santa?
Authors Note
Replacement!
Traders
Continued...
Baby Girl
Authors Note
My Way OUT
Suckk It Bit/ch
Authors Note
Missed You
YAH She Mines
Authors Note.
Sequel

Workin' on Me

11K 394 9
De Secretnyy

ASHANTI POV.
I picked up Kayla from school. I missed my baby girl. If nothing made me smile, I know she would. I planted kisses on her face leading her to my car. I noticed a message from Trey, but I wasnt 'gonna answer it. It's enough going on, I just need time with my baby. I decided to drive to Macy's, driving past a two peice red dress. It was the dress mama always wanted. Should I get it? I took Kayla 'outta the car and headed inside. That's not her size. I need a size 12. I turned around bumping into somebody. "Sir, I'm sor-", "August"? My eyes sped up and my heart stated pounding. I never knew how to control my emotions around him. "Baybe, it's notcha fault, listen I wanted to apologize-". "Its okay, I know how you feel about me". "Ya' actually don't". My phone began ringing and it was Chris. Listen I'll talk to you later okay. I walked away with mixed up feelings. "This nigga got me wet". Leaving the dress at the store I quickly drive home.

"Kayla what do you want for dinner"? She ignored me so I decided to just order some pizza. The door rang, thinking it was the pizza man I grabed my wallet. Opening the door, "How much do you greedy people want"? "Accually I was wondering if we could talk"? My eyes grew wide. This really wasn't the time. I didn't want him to see Kayla. "Sure", I greeted him with a fake smile, allowing him to come inside. I'm gonna regret it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 85.6K 54
Camila has never been the easy type. One day while she's out with her best friend she meets a guy by the name of "Young". Watch as they play the cat...
1.4M 57.8K 34
This is the sequel to The Bodyguard. You MUST read that book first. I repeat YOU MUST READ THE BODYGUARD FIRST. It's six months later and Ivy and...
39.9K 1.2K 19
Pokémon are incredible creatures. Some are terrifying, some are adorable, and others are something in between. A young man is unceremoniously dumped...
3.5M 103K 56
What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed...