Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Sabito and Makomo
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Infinity Train Movie: Part 2

36.2K 505 690
By GoldenFang17

Note: This is part 2 of the Infinite Train Movie! For those people who might ask when I'll start Season 2, it will be AFTER the whole Second Season of the Demon Slayer, and I will be starting in the Red Light District Arc! Thank you for reading and enjoy!

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered in worry.

"Only two cars? You guys better wake up before that Demon comes up with another plan." Iguro said.

"Then how are we going to wake ourselves up? Yell from here?" Zenitsu asked. Inosuke bashed Zenitsu's head and jumps beside him.

"Woohaaa!! You better hurry up, Nezanko!" Inosuke yelled.

"Who's Nezanko?!" Yushiro asked.

Nezuko uses her flames to wake Inosuke up and all of a sudden, the Beast Technique user blasts himself up outside of the train with full energy.

"Follow me, damn minions! All right! Explosive Awakening! Comin' through! Lord Inosuke's comin' through!" Inosuke roared.

"Haha! It worked!" Muichiro laughed.

"Worked what?" Nezuko asked.

"The way he bashed Zenitsu's head just now. It just woke his other self from the future!" Muichiro laughed.

"Way to go, weird boar!" Yuichiro added.

"I can't stand these twins..." Sanemi uttered.

"Inosuke! It's not safe anywhere on this train anymore! We have to protect the sleeping passengers! This whole train's turned into a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!" Tanjiro yelled. The slimes of the train started to appear from the ceiling and slowly covers the slow passengers.

"Shoot! It's starting to consume the passengers!" Murata cried.

"Nezuko..." Kie uttered in worry.

"Namu Amida Butsu..." Gyomei prayed.

"I knew it! So, I was right on the money! That means I was a total stud as a leader!" Inosuke exclaimed. He leaped high in the air and charges himself back inside of the train.

'Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang... Crazy Cutting!' Inosuke slashes his swords everywhere on the train in a crazy motion in the mid-air.

"I'll save every last one of you guys! Fall onto your knees... and worship me! Glorify me! Lord Inosuke Hashibira is comin' through!" Inosuke roared.

"That's the spirit!" Uzui exclaimed.

"He was precise on his attacks, preventing the passengers to get hit by his attacks. This kid is wild but a talented young man." Urokodaki said.

"Man, I envy him. By his strength, not by his weird personality." Sabito laughed.

"I knew you would say that." Makomo said.

"I have to go save the passengers! If Inosuke can hold down the fort here, I should go on ahead!" Tanjiro said. The whole train quickly covers itself by the slimes of the demon and several tentacles rose from it, forcing Tanjiro to go inside of the train.

"It's gone this far already."

'Water Breathing... First Form... Water Surface Slash!' Tanjiro attacks the huge tentacles with his Breathing Technique, but it regenerates quickly.

'No good. This is never going to end! How am I supposed to fend it off?' Tanjiro thought.

'Damn Demon Slayer, scurrying around inside me. You can cut all you want, but I'll just keep regenerating. And then, after all your strength is depleted, I'm going to partake of those 200 passengers in a leisurely feast. Nezuko slowly grew bigger and veins popped from all parts of her body and now starts to take out the huge tentacles from the slime.

"Nezuko grew big." Yuichiro said.

"She did. That's insane." Muichiro said.

"Oh?" Sanemi asked in curiosity after seeing Nezuko fight once again.

"Demon versus Demon... Never thought that I would be watching this kind of battle with my own eyes..." Senjuro said.

"Me too." Ruka added.

"Go take them out, Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu cheered.

"Damn it." Takeo facepalmed while looking on Zenitsu.

Nezuko cuts and stops the tentacles from taking the passengers using her demon strength, unfortunately, she was a bit far from another passenger, and ends up getting caught by the tentacles through her hands. Even her legs were caught in the act as well.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro cried.

"Damn! They got her!" Zenitsu cried.

"I hate to say this but... Those tentacles better watch out." Dio said.

"Eh?" Kanroji asked.

"What do you mean?" Iguro asked.

"Hehe... I think I know what he means." Gramps said.

"Gramps?" Zenitsu asked.

"I see. Haha! Now then... Let's see what you're made of..." Kyojuro said.

"Ara?" The Shinobu sisters asked in unison.

Nezuko grunted in pain after she was caught in the act by the tentacles, until, Zenitsu appears on the screen and things flickered out, as the Thunder roared past the other cars and the Thunder Breathing user punishes all of the tentacles capturing Nezuko all at once during his sleep.

Music intensifies

Everyone excluding some Hashiras cheered in amazement after witnessing Zenitsu's capability in the battle. The Thunder Breathing user himself, can't believe that he has done such a wonderful and exhilarating thing in the future, just to save Nezuko.

"Oooh! Not bad! Not bad, Zenitsu!" Kyojuro said.

"My, my. I have never seen a Thunder Breathing user this wonderful!" Kanae said.

"Well done, Zenitsu-san! You just saved Nezuko just in time!" Shinobu said.

"Good." Giyu said without looking at Zenitsu who starts to smile at the compliments he's getting.

"Heh. Not bad for a moron like you." Sanemi said.

"Hahaha! It was more flamboyant than before, Zenitsu! Keep it up!" Uzui said.

"Hey! But I'm more insane than him!" Inosuke yelled.

"Not now, Inosuke..." Tanjiro said.

"Hoho!! Impressive, my boy! What a perfect execution!" Gramps exclaimed while crying.

"But was he awake though when he did that?" Genya asked and everyone fell silent.

"Oops..." Kanroji said.

'Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash! Sixfold.'

"I'll protect you, Nezuko!" Zenitsu said while asleep, but in a serious look. Nezuko on the other hand, was amazed by his sudden strike from nowhere.

"Protect..." Zenitsu uttered while snoring and Nezuko gave a dumb look at his situation.

"And he is, asleep. Very well." Genya said.

"Hey! But that still looks cool!" One Demon Slayer yelled.

"Yeah! That was a fun thing to watch!" Another Demon Slayer yelled.

"What you can do though? Can it be better than his?" Another Demon Slayer asked.

"Uh..." Genya uttered.

"SHUT UP, YOU IMBECILES!!" Dio roared, terrorizing the Demon Slayers in fear.

"Could they shut up?" Sanemi asked with a furious look.

'That sounded like thunder. From one of the cars in the back? What's going on? Is Zenitsu awake now? What about Rengoku? And Nezuko? I cannot do anything but protect the people here! This is bad! What should I do? We can't fight in coordination!

Are the passengers in the back all right? Damn! It's so cramped! And so hard to swing my sword!' Tanjiro thought while swinging his sword on the slimes.

"Hmm. To think that all of this happened while I was dozing... How could this be? I'm ashamed as a Hashira. If only I could crawl... under a rock!" Kyojuro exclaimed. He launched a powerful attack inside the whole car and burned Enma's slimes around it, and it made Tanjiro stumble and roll on the floor.

'What was that? A demon attack?' Tanjiro thought in worry.

"With Tanjiro being alone, the only he can think right now is the passengers and is too worried about the whole situation." Giyu said.

"Can you blame him for acting like that? Ah, if I was in his position, I will be experiencing the same tense feelings he has right now." Sabito said.

"Remember to calm down always, Tanjiro." Shinobu said.

"Right!" Tanjiro said.

"That was an amazing attack by a Hashira. I don't think I can reach his level of greatness." Murata said.

"Don't give up! You'll become one if you train hard." Nezuko said.

"Th-Thank you, Nezuko." Murata chuckled.

Kyojuro kicks the door of Tanjiro's car and flashes in front of him real quick.

"Young Kamado!" He greeted.

"Rengoku!" Tanjiro called.

"I was pretty thorough with my slashing attacks on my way here, so it should take the demon a while to regenerate. But there's no time to lose! I'll keep it short!" Kyojuro said.

"Okay!" Tanjiro said.

"This train has eight cars in all. I'll protect the five in the rear. The yellow boy and your sister will be in charge of the rest. You and the boar head boy... will go look for the demon's head while keeping an eye on those three cars." Kyojuro said.

"Head? But this demon is--" Tanjiro was stopped by Kyojuro.

"No matter what form he's assumed, so long as he's a demon, he's got a head! I'll be searching for his weak spot as I fight! I want you to show me how gutsy you are!" Kyojuro said and dashed away at full speed.

"Five cars... That's a lot of work." Yushiro said.

"Is that even possible that the train himself has a head?" Makomo asked.

"Of course! Despite them having a lot of different forms, they always have a head!" Kyojuro replied.

"He's amazing..." Hinatsuru said.

"But Lord Tengen's way amazing!" Makio said.

'Amazing! I can't even see him! Did the train shake earlier because Rengoku was on the move? He's so quick to read the situation and make decisions! Five cars, all by himself? This is no time to be dazzled, idiot! Do what you have to do! The demon's scent is getting stronger by the second! Hurry!'

"Inosuke! Where are you, Inosuke?" Tanjiro yelled.

"Shut up, or I'll kill you!" Inosuke roared from above the car.

"Up there, huh?" Tanjiro asked.

"That guy with the goggle eyes ordered me around! But somehow... Somehow... Somehow, he was awesome! I'm so pissed!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry if I'm that awesome enough to make you angry." Kyojuro said.

"Shut up! You're making me angrier now!" Inosuke roared.

"Hey, calm down, dumbass." Zenitsu said.

"Inosuke! Keep an eye on the three cars in the front!" Tanjiro yelled.

"You don't have to tell me! And by the way, I've found it! Already! With my all-out Seventh Form... I found this master's weak spot!" Inosuke said.

"You did? So, it's in the front, after all?" Tanjiro asked.

"That's right, up front! And that front part is a heck of a lot creepier!" Inosuke replied.

'The scent got swept away because of the wind is so strong, making it hard to detect, but if Inosuke says so, there's no doubt about it!'

"So, it's around where the coal's loaded, right?" Tanjiro asked.

"That's right!" Inosuke replied.

"Okay, let's go! Forward!" Tanjiro yelled and starts to climb to the top of the car.

"This is it, huh?" Inosuke asked and starts to destroy the rooftop of the car, finding a conductor inside it.

"All right!" Inosuke roared and landed inside. The slimes start to regenerate as Tanjiro saw this from afar.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Fishy, very fishy! Especially around here!" Inosuke exclaimed while pointing his sword at the conductor.

"Who the hell are you? G-Get out of here!" The conductor yelled.

"The demon's head... The demon's weak spot!" Inosuke roared and is about to launch a barrage of slashes, but countless slimy hands came from nowhere and surprises him.

"Gross! Get away from me! Shoo! Shoo!" Inosuke yelled while trying to slash them all, but he got caught starting from his leg and now around his whole body.

"That's way too many hands! Uh-oh!" Inosuke grunted as his head now starts to get grabbed by the hands.

"Hahaha! He looks funny!" Muichiro said.

"What did you say?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"I mean, you were brave enough to find its weak spot, but as you got overwhelmed, you looked like a pig about to be roasted. Gross." Muichiro said with a serious gaze.

"Grrr..." Inosuke growled.

"That was a surprise, he's not to blame for his suffering right now. A Lower Moon One, with additional blood of Muzan, is not an easy opponent to deal with." Giyu said.

"I noticed you were talkative now, Tomioka. Did you taste Shinobu's lips again, which made you feel energized to talk?" Muichiro asked.

"Like what I said, we are already engaged, right Giyu?" Shinobu asked.

"Just don't put poison to my tea." Giyu replied.

"Hahaha! Why would I?" Shinobu asked.

"I can't imagine Shinobu being a wife for Tomioka. She looks like... she wants more from him..." Kanroji uttered.

"Stop with the disgusting thoughts, Mitsuri." Iguro said.

'Water Breathing, Sixth Form... Whirlpool!' Tanjiro launched a powerful combination of his breathing technique to save Inosuke from the hands that gobbled him up. A very loud shriek from the train itself, roared and can be heard by the other Demon Slayers.

"Well done, Tanjiro. That must mean that you've done enough damage to make Enma writhe in pain." Kagaya said.

"Yes! Thank you!" Tanjiro said.

"He was complimenting the future you, moron." Sanemi said.

"But he and the one today are the same. What's wrong, Sanemi?" Kagaya asked.

"U-Uh, nothing, Master." Sanemi replied.

"Could you shut up for an hour, Sanemi?" Muichiro asked with a piercing aura on him.

"Fine, fine." Sanemi sighed.

"You fine?" Muichiro asked with a smile.

"Yeah!" Tanjiro replied with a smile as well and the two nodded.

"Inosuke, are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"It's not like you came to my rescue, okay?" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Yeah, I know!"

'It's here... It's right beneath! Directly below this place. The demon's scent is powerful.'

"Inosuke! The demon's head is right below here!" Tanjiro said.

"Don't boss me around! I'm the leader!" Inosuke yelled.

"How can you call yourself a leader when you get disgusted by those hands?" Uzui asked.

"Huh?! It was a surprise attack! That got me a little bit!" Inosuke defended.

"All right, all right. It's fine." Makio laughed.

"Fine!" Tanjiro agreed.

"Just watch."

'Beast Breathing, Second Fang... Slice!' Inosuke jumped high in the air and landed hard with a powerful barrage of slashes into the floor, and they have discovered the bone of Enma's head.

"It's the bone. His neck bone!"

"Whoa! That big?!" Murata asked.

"Now that's a flamboyant target to destroy." Uzui said.

"Go for it, Tanjiro!" Muichiro cheered.

'Water Breathing, Eighth Form... Waterfall Basin!' Tanjiro attacks the neck bone with full strength but was blocked by the slimes of Enma.

'It blocked it!' Tanjiro thought. The slimes scattered and turned themselves into hands again to send Tanjiro and the others away, to cover up the neck bone properly.

'The gash is closing up! It's regenerating so fast! Not only that, but it took everything I had just to expose the bone! I have to sever it!'

"Inosuke! We're going to synchronize our breathing and attack together! One of us will slash the flesh while the other jumps in to sever the bone!" Tanjiro said.

"Sounds good! Great idea! I can praise you for that!" Inosuke said.

"Thanks! Let's go!" Tanjiro said. The two are preparing to perform a synchronized attack but a huge slime filled with eyes and with words "Dream" on it suddenly appeared right in front of them.

'Eyes of Forced Unconscious Sleep.'

"Eek!" Kanroji cried.

"Tch! Not that thing again!" Sanemi said.

"Tanjiro!" Kie cried.

"Nii-chan!" The Kamado siblings cried.

"Inosuke!" Kotoha cried.

'A Blood Demon Art! He got me! He's putting me to sleep!'

"Inosuke! Slash your own neck in your dreams! Then, you'll wake up!" Tanjiro yelled. He's about to fall asleep but with him slashing his neck in his dream, he got himself back on his feet.

'It's all right. Even if I fall under it, I can break the spell! Idiot! When you wake up, close your eyes! Or else you'll fall under the spell right away!

Slashing his own neck again

Okay, I'm awake!

Spell activated again

Damn! Even though I'm awake, I can't avoid looking at the eyes! I have to wake up with my eyes shut! With my eyes shut!

Spell activated

No good! Wake up! Wake up! Hurry! Cut the neck! Cut it! Cut it! I have to wake up! Hurry! Wake up!' Tanjiro slowly puts his sword on his neck just to wake up.

"Hey, hey. What are you doing?" Genya asked.

"Crap..." Tanjiro uttered.

"He's trying to cut his own neck in reality!" Gramps said.

"Tanjiro..." Kanao uttered in worry.

As he's about to slash his neck, Inosuke arrives and slammed his hand down to prevent him from cutting his neck.

"This isn't a dream! It's reality! Don't fall for his trap! Don't die such lame deaths! Hahahahaha!" Inosuke laughed and kills the eyes.

"I'm wearing the hide of the mountain god on my head. I bet he's too scared to look me in the eye! You loser eyeballs!" Inosuke roared while bulldozing his way to the eyes.

'I see. He's having a hard time telling which way Inosuke's looking!' Tanjiro thought.

"Somehow that boar head of yours is quite useful, especially against those creepy eyes." Yushiro said.

"Muwahahaha! I know, right?! Now praise me!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Dumbass." Yushiro said.

"In order to take down the demon, that crazy Demon Slayer should be the one to finish that demon off. While Tanjiro can get all of the eyes' attention towards him." Makomo said.

"Who are you calling crazy, huh?! I'm just great!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"All right, now all we gotta do is slash this thing to death!" Inosuke exclaimed. The conductor above ran towards Inosuke with a knife.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Don't you dare get in the way of my dream!" The conductor yelled as he was about to stab him, but Tanjiro saves Inosuke, and ends up getting stabbed in the stomach. But he had enough strength to knock the conductor down.

"Tanjiro!! Some cried on the scene.

"I'm scared..." Kanao uttered while hugging Tanjiro's arm.

"Nii-chan!!" Rokuta cried.

"That bastard needs to die!" Genya angrily said.

"Dream...? You damn moron should've died right there." Muichiro angrily uttered.

"Muichiro, that's not right to let that conductor die. He was just blinded by the demon's promise to bring him to his dreamland and made him do such a thing. After all, he's also a victim." Gyomei said.

"*sighs* All right..." Muichiro sighed.

"I'm okay." Tanjiro said and grabbed the conductor's body to help him.

"Just forget about that bastard!" Inosuke yelled.

"I can't do that! I won't let him die!" Tanjiro yelled back.

"If we don't chop this demon's head off soon, we won't be able to make it!" Inosuke yelled.

"I know! Let's get moving!" Tanjiro said. The hands now appear from above and attack both Tanjiro and Inosuke, but the two slashed them all to get to the neck bone.

"Inosuke! Synchronize your breathing with mine! And let's chop off the demon's head! Let's attack together!" Tanjiro yelled. The two went to the nearest position near the neck bone and continued slashing the huge slimes attacking them. As they descend, eyes from the slimes reappear once again to put them to sleep again.

"Not them again!" Murata cried.

"Damn it!" Yushiro said.

'No good! If I asleep now...' Tanjiro thought.

"Damn you! C'mon! Follow me!"

'Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang... Slice n' Dice!' Inosuke opens up the covered flesh of the neck bone and it showed up once again.

'Father, please protect me! I'm going to sever that bone... with this blow! Hinokami Kagura... Clear Blue Sky!' Tanjiro, with his second Breathing Technique, severs the neck bone with a powerful blow from it, cutting Enma's head from another perspective, and screamed in pain once again. Using his remaining strength, he tries to take all of the passengers, but Kyojuro erases all of the hands around the passengers with ease, and the whole train starts to get destroyed through turning around.

"Because of its screams and tremors, the train's turning over! Are you okay, Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

"H-Hey, is your belly okay?" Inosuke asked.

"Y-Yeah. Inosuke, protect the passen--" Tanjiro stopped as he got blasted away by the train's destruction and couldn't grab the conductor.

'I can't die. If I die, that'll make him a murderer! I can't die! I don't want to let anyone die!' Tanjiro thought. He rolled down on the ground and the train has stopped from rolling and destruction.

"Unlike everyone, Tanjiro wants to prove that the conductor isn't a murderer by not dying. The purity of this child is wonderful." Kagaya said.

"Even if he was stabbed by him, he doesn't care about the sin that man-made. What a caring young man." Tamayo said with a smile.

'Huh?! She smiled at Tanjiro!? No, no, no! I can't accept this!' Yushiro thought.

"What's with that jealous look you have, Yushiro?" Tamayo asked.

"N-Nothing, Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro replied.

"Wrryaah! Are you okay, Santaro? Hang in there! I was lucky I could bounce off the demon's flesh! Cool, huh? Is your belly okay? Your belly that got stabbed!" Inosuke said.

"I'm... all right. What about you?" Tanjiro asked.

"Never felt better! I didn't even catch a cold!" Inosuke replied.

"I won't be able to move for a while. Help the others, will you? Was anyone injured? What about the engineer near the head?" Tanjiro asked.

(Sorry if I mentioned that man as a Conductor. Because they have the same uniform as the conductor.)

"It's okay if that bastard dies!" Inosuke yelled.

"It's not okay." Tanjiro said.

"He's the one who stabbed you in the belly, remember? He's got his leg stuck and can't move! His leg's shattered, and he can't walk anymore! Just leave him there, and he'll die!" Inosuke yelled.

"Then, he's already atoned for his sin. Help him, will you? Please." Tanjiro begged. Inosuke slowly puts Tanjiro down and stood up.

"Hmph! I'll go for you, then. Because I'm the boss! Because my minion asked me to! After I rescue him, I'm going to pluck out of that guy's hair!" Inosuke fumed and walked away.

"That's really not necessary." Tanjiro uttered.

'It's almost dawn. Get your breathing under control. We have to... save the injured... Before it's too late... Nezuko... Zenitsu... Rengoku... I'm sure they're all safe. You have to believe!' He thought while using his Total Concentration Breathing to slow down the bleeding. Enma's remains slid and saw Tanjiro's condition.

'My body's disintegrating. I can't regenerate. Did I lose? Am I going to die? Me? Ridiculous! Ridiculous! I haven't been able to go all out! I couldn't devour a single human! My plan to fuse with the train and devour hans en masse just went up in smoke! And now, look what I've been reduced to! After all the time and trouble I've taken! It was him! It's all his fault!

"No way! He's still alive?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Wait, he's not even regenerating..." Yushiro said.

"That means he's dying! Yeah! Take that, demon!" Takeo exclaimed.

Even though I'd taken 200 humans hostage, still I struggled! I was held at bay! Is this the power of a Hashira? And him... He was fast, too. Even though he never broke the spell completely! Not to mention that girl! She's a demon! What's that about? A demon, joining forces with Demon Slayers? Why hasn't Master Muzan killed the traitor? Dammit! Dammit!

In the first place, it all started going downhill once that brat broke my spell! That brat is to blame! I wish I could at least kill that brat! Somehow! That's right, and that boar, too! I could've at least killed that brat! But that boar thwarted me. His intuition is extraordinary. He could sense my gaze!

Am I going to lose? Am I going to die? Oh, what a nightmare! What a nightmare! It's always the bottom-feeder demons who get killed by the Demon Slayers. In the Upper Ranks... the same demons have remained for the last few centuries. They're strong enough to defeat Hashira who've killed an untold number of demons. Do they have otherworldly powers?

"From his words, I can literally tell that those monsters are a strong bunch of unholy creatures." Sabito said.

"No matter who they are, we will prepare ourselves once we'll meet them." Uzui said.

'Did you forget that we sent an immortal demon with godlike powers and a devilish grin in him in your world to eliminate them all? Including Muzan?' The Gods thought.

"Am I seeing that demon with a sword on him? W-Was he a former Demon Slayer before...?" Kanroji asked in worry.

"For as long as he is a demon, he needs to die too." Muichiro said.

"How are we going to tell him that that guy is his ancestor...?" Iruma asked and Izuku shrugged in worry.

"That woman as well... And Akaza..." Kyojuro said.

"Yeah. We already recognized Akaza after we watched the trailer earlier. Only fights with his bare fists... A Martial Artist, if I'm not mistaken." Urokodaki said. They don't know that the very first Demon Slayer, Yoriichi, was seating away from them.

"Kokushibo..." Yoriichi uttered.

"Shall we let them meet him?" Iruma asked.

"When Season 2 comes. They'll go nuts if they meet him early at this point." Dio said.

Even after receiving so much of his blood, I couldn't reach the Upper Ranks! I want to do it over! I want to do it over! What a miserable nightmare this is...' Enma thought in his last moments before he gets disintegrated into ashes and after recalling all of the events that made him experience his nightmare.

"Hah! Now you're going to your own resting place: The Hell!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Yeah!" Nezuko agreed.

"All of the Lower Rank Moons are gone. That means... The Upper Ranks, the ones who remained for years are the ones left for us, Demon Slayers..." Gyomei said.

"And this is the time that we will watch ourselves fight them to death." Iguro said.

Tanjiro breathing through Total Concentration, Constant...

"I see you've mastered Total Concentration, Constant. Impressive!" Kyojuro said as he checks on Tanjiro's condition.

"Rengoku..." Tanjiro uttered.

"After all, Constant is the first step toward becoming a Hashira. Although, there might be 10,000 steps before you can become a Hashira." Kyojuro said.

"I'll do my best..." Tanjiro said.

"You're bleeding from the abdomen. You have to concentrate harder and improve the precision of your breathing. Make your nerves reach every corner of your body. There's a blood vessel. A torn blood vessel. Concentrate harder!" Kyojuro ordered and Tanjiro does what he said, and now he felt the area where his injury is.

"That's it. Stanch it. Stop the bleeding." Kyojuro said and Tanjiro tries to stop the bleeding and peeks on his wound, but Kyojuro pokes his head.

"Focus!" Kyojuro said. Tanjiro groaned in pain after stopping it and calms down.

"Great! Looks like you stopped it. You'll be able to do all kinds of things when you master breathing. Not that you'll be able to do everything, but you'll become a stronger version of yourself than yesterday for sure." Kyojuro said.

"Right." Tanjiro said.

"Everyone's safe. There are hordes of injured people, but no one's life is in danger. Don't strain yourself. Take it easy and rest up." Kyojuro said.

"Thank you very much." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah! Rest well, nii-chan!" Hanako said.

"Why is Izuku-sama crying?" Shinobu asked as Izuku and Iruma start crying on their chairs. While Dio looks frustrated and annoyed at the same time.

"Here it comes..." Dio uttered.

"The what?" Tanjiro asked.

Loud blast from a distance

Kyojuro looked around as something landed from nowhere and created smoke from it. A pair of eyes slowly glowed from it and it's staring already towards them two.

The Hashira starts to prepare himself for battle after he saw the pair of eyes staring at them. The screen zoomed out and shows another Demon sitting and smiling towards them. Tanjiro looked forward in an upside-down motion and sees the Upper Three marks on the Demon's eyes.

'Upper Three? What's he doing here and now?' Tanjiro thought.

"UWAAAH!!!" The Gods except Dio cried in this scene as Akaza arrives in the scene. Some were worried about them crying, but the Hashiras feel confident that Kyojuro can handle this Demon.

"There he is... Akaza..." Kyojuro uttered.

"Eek! This sensation... It's way worse than Enma's!" Zenitsu cried.

"Hey... Hey... What's with that demon?! It's heavy!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Upper Three... This is going to be tough for you, aniue!" Senjuro said.

"Yeah! Haha! Let's see if my future self can keep up with this demon!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

'He sounds confident. But the Gods do tell what would happen in here. How strong this demon is...?' The three former Hashiras thought.

The demon vanished and launched himself towards Tanjiro and his fist is about to reach his head, but Kyojuro reacted on time to stop it from killing him.

'Flame Breathing, Second Form... Rising Scorching Sun!' Kyojuro slashed his sword upwards and cuts the demon's left forearm into two as it backflips away from them. The demon shows his cut and regenerates it very quickly.

"That's a fine sword." The demon said and licked his own blood.

"Oh... That bastard's fast..." Muichiro uttered angrily.

"I never see that coming. Its speed... It's worse than I imagined." Sanemi said.

"I hate to say this but... That demon's a problem." Uzui said.

"All of them are problems! Problems that we need to get rid of!" Kanroji cried.

"Iyaaah!! What's with that super-fast regeneration?! That's cheating!" Zenitsu cried.

'He sure can regenerate fast. This heavy and overwhelming demon aura... So, this is an Upper Rank.'

"I can't understand why you'd go after a wounded person first." Kyojuro said.

"He could get in the way of the chitchat... of you and me." The demon said.

"What would you and I have to talk about? I'm meeting you now for the first time, but I already dislike you." Kyojuro said.

"Is that right? Well, I loathe weak humans, too. The sight of a weakling makes my skin crawl." The demon said.

"Then, it looks like our senses of value are completely different." Kyojuro said.

"All right, then I have a brilliant proposal for you. Why don't you become a demon, too?" The demon asked.

"I will not." Kyojuro replied.

"I can tell your strength at a glance. You're a Hashira, aren't you? Your fighting spirit has been honed to the hilt. It's close to the realm of the highest." The demon said while sensing Kyojuro.

"I'm the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku." Kyojuro introduced himself to the demon.

"I'm Akaza. Kyojuro... Let me tell you why you can't enter the realm of the highest. Because you're a human. Because you're going to grow old. Because you're going to die. Become a demon, Kyojuro. Do that, and you can go on training for a hundred, for two hundred years. You can become stronger." Akaza said.

"He's interested in you, Rengoku. I've never seen a Demon trying to propose such horrendous proposal towards a Hashira." Iguro said.

"Why would a demon like him, offer Rengoku to become a demon? And what's with him proposing that kind of thing?" Kotoha asked.

'Of all the demons that I've met until now, he has the strong scent of Kibutsuji! I have to help him fight!' Tanjiro thought in worry.

"It's better if you'll stay away from that battle, Kamado." Sanemi said.

"Yeah... You're not in full condition to face one of the top three Upper Ranked Demons. You'll just die without you knowing it." Uzui said.

"But I'm glad that he still wants to help me despite having a fatal wound on him." Kyojuro said with a smile.

"Both growing old and dying are part of the beauty of being an ephemeral creature like a human. The fact that we grow old and die is what makes human life so unbearably precious and noble. "Strength" isn't a word used to describe just the body. This boy isn't weak!

"Ahem... Are you hugging our nee-chan?!" Takeo angrily asked as the Kamado siblings surround Zenitsu.

"Wait! Wait! I was just protecting her! I'm not doing any harassment towards her!" Zenitsu cried.

"Kids, enough. He's right." Kie said.

"Mom!" The siblings whined.

'Safe!' Zenitsu thought.

"Inosuke... Why in the heck are you forcing to pull those poor passengers like that?" Murata sighed.

"Huh?! What do you want me to do?! Lift the whole corpse of the Lord?! Wait! I should've done it in the future! Haha! Yes!" Inosuke exclaimed.

'He's gone insane!' Everyone thought.

Don't insult him. I'll repeat it as many times as it takes. You and I have different senses of value. No matter what the reason, I will not become a demon!" Kyojuro said.

"I see." Akaza said. He stomps the ground and a huge snowflake formation appeared from below him.

'Technique Development... Destructive Death... Compass Needle!'

"Technique Development..." Shinobu uttered while observing Akaza's Blood Demon Art.

"It looks cool... But unfortunately, it's from a Demon..." Murata said.

"I don't feel so good after seeing it." Inosuke said.

"What kind of a Blood Demon Art is that...?" Iguro asked.

"It resembles a snowflake, am I right?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah, it is. With some kanjis on it..." Sanemi said.

"..." Senjuro grunted in worry after observing Akaza's Blood Demon Art, knowing that this will give his son a hard time.

"If you refuse to become a demon, I'll kill you." Akaza warned, but Kyojuro didn't respond. The demon dashed towards Kyojuro and start to launch his attacks towards him, and at the same time, Kyojuro does counterattack Akaza after every punch thrown at him, and from Tanjiro's perspective, the speed of them both is too much for him to follow.

'I can't follow their movements!' Tanjiro thought in shock.

"Me neither! Damn it!!" Inosuke angrily yelled. Some of the lower-ranked Demon Slayers were terrified to watch both speeds of the Demon and the Hashira. The ones ranked the same as Kyojuro can follow their movements from their seats, which made their loved ones worried about them.

"Lord Tengen's observing their movements seriously." Hinatsuru said.

"Yeah... Why can't we keep on their speed?" Makio asked.

"It's... It's insane..." Yushiro uttered.

"That's an Upper Moon for you." Tamayo said.

"I see. So that Blood Demon Art improves his fighting style and can deliver various types of attacks. I wonder how will it give my future self a hard time." Kyojuro said.

"There were never any Flames among all the Hashira I've killed until now. And no one ever took me up on my offer, either. Why do you think that is? As a fellow martial artist, I just don't get it. Not when only the chosen ones can become demons!" Akaza yelled as he tried to punch Kyojuro after launching several attacks, but his forearm got severed, but he regenerates it very fast.

"Watching the hideous decline of someone blessed with extraordinary powers... It pains me! I can't bear it! Die, Kyojuro... while you're still young and strong!" He added, and gets thrown away by Kyojuro.

'Destructive Death... Air Type!' Akaza shifts into another type of attack that allows him to fire powerful air punches towards Kyojuro, strong enough to make him groan due to the heaviness of his attack, and forces him to be defensive.

"Air Type?!" Murata asked.

"He can even deliver powerful blows without his fists touching him!" Tanjiro said.

"You'll need a lot of strength to withstand those attacks or you'll end up breaking one of your body parts." Uzui said.

"Yeah. From the looks of it, he's testing Kyojuro with his set of abilities. He has more techniques to show against him." Gyomei said.

"Hey! I wanna do that attack!" Inosuke yelled.

"That's only for Demons like him, moron!" Zenitsu yelled.

'I see.'

"Flame Breathing... Fourth Form... Blooming Flame Undulation!" Kyojuro slashes his sword in a circular motion to form a defensive type of technique to block Akaza's air punches.

'When he strikes the air with his fist, the attack will reach me here! He can move faster than in the blink of an eye. If I allow him to fight from a distance like this, slicing his head off will be tricky. In that case... I'll just have to get up close!' Kyojuro flashed right in front of Akaza this time to get closer towards him and attack him at full speed.

"This superb reaction speed of yours... and these breathtaking sword skills will be lost, too... Kyojuro! Doesn't that make you sad?" Akaza asked while exchanging blows with Kyojuro.

"It happens to everyone! It's a fact of life for any human!" Kyojuro replied. Inosuke arrives on the scene and Tanjiro tries to stand up to help Kyojuro, but was stopped by the Hashira.

"Stay where you are! If that wound reopens, it'll be fatal! Stand back! That's an order!" Kyojuro added.

"Don't bother with that weakling, Kyojuro! Come on, give me your best shot! Concentrate on me." Akaza said. Kyojuro charges on Akaza and managed to send him blasting inside the forest with a powerful blow and now enters inside of it to chase him.

"Nice moves!" Akaza yelled and he managed to kick Kyojuro away back outside the forest.

"Rengoku!" Tanjiro cried.

"Ol' Goggle-eyes!" Inosuke yelled. Kyojuro is found catching his breath while kneeling and looking towards Akaza.

"The power's too much for him to handle!" Kanroji cried.

"Even if he sends Akaza away, the Demon responds with his own powerful blow." Iguro added.

"It was a risky move for me to enter the forest I guess." Kyojuro said.

"No, you did right there. It was only half a chance whether you knew you have crippled the demon a little bit with the attack you released. On the bad side, this demon's too strong and like what Obanai said, it did respond to your powerful attack as well." Gyomei said.

"Turn into a demon, Kyojuro. Fight me forever and get stronger together with me. You have what it takes to do that!" Akaza offered.

"I'll pass! Let me repeat it. I don't like you! I will not become a demon!"

'Flame Breathing... Third Form... Blazing Universe!' Kyojuro now attacks Akaza in full focus.

"Magnificent! That's sensational! Destructive Type: Air Type!" Akaza sends Kyojuro away with a powerful punch but the Hashira quickly gets up and charges back towards Akaza.

'There's no opening. I can't jump in. I can't keep up with the speed of their movements! Those two are in a different dimension! Getting between them would only mean death! I can feel it in my bones! I can't move... because I know that even if I jumped in to back him up, I'd only be a hindrance to him!' Inosuke thought.

"Never thought you can think in that way, boarhead." Sanemi said.

"Huh?! What are you trying to say?! That I'll jump there without thinking?! You're insane!" Inosuke yelled.

"Inosuke will be shredded into pieces if he did jump in and join Rengoku and Akaza." Kanae said.

"You still don't get it? That if you continue attacking, you're just getting closer to death, Kyojuro?" Akaza asked. The demon grazed Kyojuro's forehead after throwing countless punches against his defense, and bleeds it in the process.

"Flame Breathing... First Form, Unknowing Fire!" Kyojuro spins in motion to sever both Akaza's forearms but they regenerated fast.

"It would be a shame to kill you now! You haven't reached your physical peak yet!" Akaza yelled and punches Kyojuro in the gut, but it didn't bother Kyojuro too much, and continued to attack.

'Second Form... Rising Scorching Sun!'

"In a year or two, you'll have polished your skills even more, and you'll have greater precision!" Akaza added. He punches Kyojuro's blade and slowly pushes his fist past it to injure his left eye.

"He got his eye!" Suma cried.

"Even in full attack mode, Kyojuro couldn't land a powerful strike to slow down Akaza." Dio said.

"They can regenerate, remember? And besides, only if someone can assist him on fighting Akaza." Iruma said.

"If I'm not mistaken, it takes two to three Hashiras to defeat one Upper-Rank Demon. Now that Rengoku's having a hard time fighting Akaza, that means he's not powerful enough to defeat one of the Top Three Upper Ranked Demons." Izuku said.

"I hate to say this but I agree... Rengoku's having a hard time with that monster." Uzui said.

'Third Form... Blazing Universe! Fourth Form... Blooming Flame Undulation!'

'Destructive Death...'

"Fifth Form... Flame Tiger!" Kyojuro yelled and delivers a Flame attack resembling a Tiger on it.

"Disorder! Hee hee! Kyojuro!" Akaza exclaimed with a malevolent force and dashes towards Kyojuro, and some attacks of Akaza was all ignored by Rengoku's Flame Tiger. Kyojuro managed to slash his sword towards Akaza and sends him back.

"Did he do it? Did he win?" Inosuke asked.

Blood dripping

Akaza looked on a tired, bleeding Kyojuro with disappointment after countless attacks were sent towards him. But none of them really made the Demon slow down.

'Rengoku... No way!' Tanjiro thought in worry.

"Can they just run away, right? Like, retreat and regroup!" Suma cried.

"No, they can't. Rengoku started the battle against Akaza, he has to finish it." Uzui said.

"Why would I retreat? There's my chance to defeat an Upper Rank by myself. Why would I fall back? Because I'm losing? It would be a disgrace to my father if I did such a thing as that." Kyojuro said.

"But, big brother..." Senjuro cried.

"Kyojuro..." Shinjuro uttered.

"Heh. That bastard tries his best to feel sorry for his son. Talk about being pathetic." Dio said.

Portal opening and footsteps approaching

"Tch... Damn it." Dio uttered after he felt someone arriving from the portal behind them.

"Huh? Eh? EH?!" Izuku cried.

"Oh... There he is." Iruma uttered on the newcomer.

"You bastard..." Dio uttered.

"Let's fight more. Don't die on me, Kyojuro." Akaza said.

'Rengoku... Rengoku! Rengoku!' Tanjiro cried in his thoughts about Kyojuro's worsening condition.

"Even if you fight to death, you can't win, Kyojuro. Those impressive slashes you inflicted on me have already healed completely. But what about you? A smashed left eye, shattered ribs, and damaged internal organs... All irreparable. If you were a demon, you'd heal in a blink of an eye. Those would be mere scratches for a demon. You can struggle all you want, but a human can never beat a demon." Akaza said.

'I want to help him...! But there's no strength in my arms or legs. It's partly because of my injury, but this always happens after I use the Hinokami Kagura technique!' Tanjiro thought while trying to stand up.

Majestic music plays

Flames fired up from the whole body of Kyojuro as if he has his final blow prepared for Akaza.

"Kyojuro, why..." Akaza uttered.

Everyone including the Hashiras is now worried about what Kyojuro's up to this time, knowing that all of these attacks earlier were nothing to Akaza.

"That is..." Kanroji uttered.

"This is his final attack..." Sanemi said.

"Rengoku..." Kanae uttered in awe. Kyojuro in his seat watches his future self in focus on how he will deal with Akaza one last time.

"His aura has changed!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Stop yelling!" Inosuke yelled.

"Is he..." Yushiro uttered.

"I will fulfill my duty! I will not allow anyone here to die!"

'I'll damage his body as much as I can in an instant! Flame Breathing... Esoteric Art!' Kyojuro forms his final attack with an airtight stance and releases all of his remaining energy.

"What a tremendous fighting spirit! Amazing aura despite all those injuries! That mental strength! That airtight stance! Hahaha! You have to become a demon, after all, Kyojuro! Let's fight each other for all eternity!" Akaza exclaimed.

'Set your heart ablaze. Go beyond your limits!'

"I'm the Flame Hashira... Kyojuro Rengoku! Ninth Form... Rengoku!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Destructive Death... Annihilation Type!" Akaza prepares himself too for Kyojuro's final attack with a defensive stance. Kyojuro launched himself towards Akaza and the Demon embraces his attack with his skill, and caused a huge explosion from it.

"Rengoku!!" Tanjiro cried.

"Big brother!" Senjuro cried.

"Mag... Magnificent..." Shinjuro uttered while tears fall from his eyes after witnessing a powerful attack performed by his eldest son.

"Please let this be the killing blow..." Nezuko prayed.

"No, it won't..." Muichiro uttered sadly.

Kyojuro slashes Akaza's arm into two, making him manically laugh at it, then he pulls his blade to regroup to try slashing his neck with full force, but it was deflected by Akaza, but Kyojuro quickly turns the blade upwards and goes for one final push to sever Akaza's neck, causing a huge tornado of flames around them.

"He got him!!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Yeah! Just the way how he swerved his blade back upwards!" Zenitsu added.

"It's over!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Wait, you dumbasses. It's not yet over until we see a disintegrating corpse of Akaza." Sanemi said.

"Did your future self get him?!" Senjuro asked Kyojuro who didn't respond to him, as if he knew what's about to happen.

"I don't feel good about that attack... at all." Kanae said.

"Me neither... It bothers me actually." Shinobu said.

"For as long as the passengers are all safe, we still won against him." Kyojuro said with a smile.

"Rengoku..." Tanjiro uttered.

"The strength from that angle wasn't strong enough to cut off Akaza's head. And you guys are acting as he won." Muichiro said.

"Because it was in slow motion, Muichiro." Yuichiro said.

"Eh? Is that so? I see. What's a slow motion?" Muichiro asked.

'Rengoku! Rengoku! Rengoku!' The smoke slowly disappears after the huge explosion occurred in the area and Tanjiro sees a glimpse of Kyojuro from the left side.

"I see hi-- Ren... goku..." Tanjiro uttered in shock and started to cry as he found Kyojuro in a critical situation where Akaza penetrated his whole fist past Kyojuro's gut, causing him to bleed.

"NO!!" Senjuro cried. Everyone felt the disturbing condition Kyojuro's in and the Hashiras couldn't believe that Akaza, still managed to dominate Kyojuro, despite the perfect execution of his attack.

"Gah! No!!" Suma cried.

"Tch! Impossible." Makio said.

"Rengoku!!" Zenitsu cried. Tanjiro grabbed his head in shock and knelt on the floor after what he just watched. Kyojuro released a huge sigh but smiled.

"I guess my future self failed... after all." Kyojuro said.

"No, this is... unacceptable... truly unacceptable!" Shinjuro angrily yelled.

"Shinjuro..." Ruka calms her husband down by patting his shoulder.

"The demon managed to counterattack Rengoku's final attack, and ends up busting his gut wide open. However, he didn't manage to do it with ease, you can see that his face got burnt by that attack." Gramps said.

"What an unfortunate outcome of his son's future. I hate it..." Urokodaki said.

"Rengoku... Rengoku! No... It can't be...!" Tanjiro cried. Kanao and Kyojuro came to comfort him after the final attack.

"Kamado... It's fine. Nothing can change the future. If it was meant for me to die in the future, well that's because I have also fulfilled my duty as a Hashira. Remember what my future self said, he won't let anyone die. Did anyone die? No. No one died because we have fulfilled our duties, and mine as well. To protect you all." Kyojuro said.

"But... You... You'll die in the future after we end things up here..." Tanjiro sobbed and they hugged him.

"Little did they know they're going to watch themselves... in the Red Light Arc District." The newcomer said.

"How dare you come here in this place, you bastard...?" Dio angrily asked.

"Yeah. They'll be watching Season 2 soon after this. That will be scary but an amazing one to watch." Iruma said.

"You'll die! This will kill you, Kyojuro! Become a demon! Say that you'll become a demon! You are... strong and one of the chosen ones!" Akaza yelled.

Bells ringing

"Kyojuro..."

"Yes, Mother?" A younger Kyojuro asked on his mother, Ruka who calls him as the scene shifted to a flashback.

"I want you to think hard... about what I'm about to ask you. Do you know why you were born stronger than others?" Ruka asked. Kyojuro hesitates on answering and he answers his mother honestly.

"I don't know!" Kyojuro replied.

"So that you can save weaker people. Those who were born blessed with more gifts than others are obligated to use those gifts for the world and other people. You must never use that God-given strength to hurt others or for personal gain. It is the duty of those born strong to help the weak. It is a mission they must fulfill responsibly. Make sure you never forget that." Ruka said.

"I won't!" Kyojuro replied. Ruka raised her hand on him and hugged him tightly.

"I don't have much more time to live. I was blessed to be the mother of such a strong and gentle child. I will entrust everything to you." Ruka said and this made the younger Kyojuro cry.

"That's... adorable!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"What a loving mother you are." Kie said.

"Same goes to you. You did raise your children very well, especially Tanjiro. He will become strong, strong like Kyojuro, and will be a Hashira soon. But for now, he must understand how to struggle and learn from his own mistakes to become one. Don't cry because my son's losing the battle, but make this as a boost for yourself to go stronger in the future." Ruka said on Tanjiro.

"I... I will!" Tanjiro replied while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Come here." Ruka said and she gave Tanjiro the same hug as she did to a younger Kyojuro before.

"Hahaha! Having Tanjiro as my third brother will be very awesome, Mother!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"Is that so?" Ruka asked while looking at him and Kie, and they all laughed.

Flashback Ended

Kyojuro, with his remaining strength, goes for one final push as he roared and slashed his sword towards Akaza's neck and forces to sever it.

"Look! He's fighting back!!" Senjuro exclaimed as everyone felt hope from Kyojuro's fightback.

"Go for it, Kyojuro!!" Shinjuro yelled.

"When did he become cheerful?" Izuku asked.

"Just let him be! Remember, we fixed his arrogant attitude earlier, remember, huh?" Dio asked.

"R-Right..." Izuku stuttered.

"Good grief..." The newcomer sighed.

'Mother... It was an honor for me to have been born to such a person as you!' Kyojuro thought. His slash goes deeper and forces Akaza to punch him with his left fist but was stopped by Kyojuro's left fist as well.

"Yeah! Hang on there, Rengoku!!" Uzui yelled.

"One more push!" Kanroji cried.

"Just a little bit more..." Genya uttered.

"Will he make it?" Shinobu asked.

'No... He won't... sadly...' Giyu thought.

'He stopped it? What unbelievable strength! I've pierced through his solar plexus with my right arm! Damn! It'll be daybreak soon! I have to kill him and get out of here!' Akaza thought. He now tries to pull his arm from Kyojuro's body but he can't pull it easily.

'I can't... pull my arm out!' He cried.

'I won't let you escape!' Kyojuro thought.

'No matter what Rengoku says... I have to... do it right now! I have to slice off the demon's head! Quickly!' Tanjiro thought as he gets his sword while enduring the pain from his injury and runs towards Kyojuro and Akaza.

'The sun's coming up! There'll be sunlight here! I have to get away! I have to get away!' Akaza thought and starts to roar in pain while trying to get away from Kyojuro.

'No way am I ever letting go! Not until I chop off your head!' Kyojuro thought and the two both roar for their own goals.

"Out of my way!" Akaza yelled. Kyojuro manages to slowly penetrate his blade on the neck of Akaza.

"Move, Inosuke! Move your body for Rengoku's sake!" Tanjiro yelled and the two starts to charge Akaza.

'Beast Breathing, Fang One... Pierce!' Inosuke's about to pierce both of his bladed towards Akaza but the demon decides to cut both his arms and break free from Kyojuro's suppression.

"He got away!" Murata cried.

"No way..." Senjuro uttered.

"That was a clever move from Akaza. Still broke free from Rengoku's grasp..." Gyomei uttered.

'I have to find refuge from the sunlight!' Akaza leaps inside the forest at full speed, but Tanjiro, with his Hinokami Kagura Technique, now throws his sword in Akaza's direction.

'That took too long! I have to get away from the sun!' Akaza thought. In a surprise, he got hit by Tanjiro's sword to the chest and looked back for a bit before continuing running.

"Don't run away! Don't run away you Coward! Don't run away!" Tanjiro angrily yelled. Akaza's veins popped out throughout his head after he heard Tanjiro yelling towards him.

'What the hell is that brat talking about? Doesn't he have a brain in his head? I'm not running away from you! I'm running away from the sun! And besides, the battle's already been decided! He'll run out of strength and die soon!' Akaza thought and disappears into the darkness of the forest.

"The Demon Slayer Corps... is always fighting you demons in the dark of the night where you have the advantage! That's right, us flesh and blood humans! Our wounds don't close up that easily! And we cannot regenerate a limb once lost! Don't run away, you bastard! You bastard! You coward!

Rengoku is way more amazing than you! He's stronger! Rengoku didn't lose! He didn't let anybody die! He fought to the end! He protected them to the end! You're the one who lost! It's Rengoku who won!" Tanjiro yelled from the bottom of his heart and started crying.

Everyone did feel the same thing about what Tanjiro just said. Kyojuro smiled towards Tanjiro who kept crying after seeing his future self dying. The Hashiras felt anger as if they couldn't believe that Akaza himself managed to escape from Kyojuro.

"Yeah... He won... He won! That demon didn't finish him off! So that means the battle hasn't been decided yet! He also lost because he also didn't manage to kill everyone on the train!" Murata cried and some of the lower-ranked Demon Slayers cried for it.

"Everyone..." Kyojuro uttered and smiled at them.

"Waaah! Tanjiro! Let me join you for this suffering we've been experiencing!" Kanroji cried and hugged Tanjiro tight. Zenitsu stopped crying and starts to fume in anger while witnessing something that made him jealous.

"Hey... I cried too... Why... Why I can't get the same treatment as him?!" Zenitsu cried and Iguro slapped him out to knock him down.

"Shut up. He deserved it more than anyone else... Just stop being stupid for once." Iguro said.

"Gah... Gah!" Inosuke angrily grunted as tears fall from his headpiece.

"Are you crying?" Aoi asked.

"I am not!!" Inosuke yelled and scares her.

Kyojuro looked at the wailing Tanjiro and smiled at him. Despite all of the injuries he got from fighting an Upper Ranked Demon, he still manages to smile and care for the young boy's emotions.

"Stop yelling already. You'll reopen that stomach wound. You're badly injured, too, remember? If you die, young Kamado, it'll mean I'm the loser." Kyojuro said.

"Rengoku..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Let's talk a bit one last time." Kyojuro said. Tanjiro approached Kyojuro and listens to him. The crow of the Corps arrived on the scene and listened to the two.

"There's something that I remembered... While I was dreaming. You should go to my parents' home, the Rengoku residence. There should be some notes there left by the preceding Flame Hashira. My father read them often, but since I never did, I don't know what's in them. There might be same kind of record of that Hinokami Kagura you mentioned." Kyojuro said and he starts to bleed after Akaza's arm disintegrated from his stomach.

"R-Rengoku, please don't talk any more. Please stop the bleeding with a breathing technique! Isn't there a way to close up your wounds?" Tanjiro cried.

"No. I'll be dead soon. I'm going to tell you all I can while I can still talk, so listen, will you? Tell my little brother Senjuro... follow his heart, and to walk down the path that he feels is right.

"I can't... I can't go further without your guidance, big brother!" Senjuro cried.

"I know you could. Believe in yourself." Kyojuro said.

"Man... Why am I crying...?" Yushiro asked as tears fall from his eyes.

"That means you feel their pain too, Yushiro." Tamayo said.

"Do I...? I see." Yushiro said.

Tell my father... that I want him to take care of himself.

"Kyojuro... I..." Shinjuro uttered in guilt.

"Father..." Kyojuro smiled at his father after all the things his father had done against him.

One more thing. Young Kamado... I believe in your little sister. I accept her as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps. I saw her bleeding as she protected the humans inside the train. Anyone who risks their lives fighting demons to protect humans... is a rightful member of the Demon Slayer Corps no matter what anyone else says. Go ahead and live with your head held high!

No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness... set your heart ablaze.

Grit your teeth and look straight ahead.

Even if you stop and crouch down, the time won't wait for you... or snuggle you and grieve along with you.

Don't feel bad that I'm going to die here. As a Hashira, of course I would shield my juniors. Any other Hashira would've done the same thing. We never let the young buds get nipped.

Young Kamado... Young Boar Head... Yellow Boy... Keep learning and grow. And then... become the next Hashira supporting the Demon Slayer Corps. I believe in you. I believe in you all." Kyojuro said with a smile. His visions starts to get blurry and he saw his Mother far away behind Tanjiro, standing and observing him.

'Mother... Do you think I did it right? Did I carry out what I had to do... and my duties?' Kyojuro asked.

'You made me proud.' Ruka replied with a smile, and that made Kyojuro purely smile for the last time and dies.

Kyojuro Rengoku has passed away...

"Noooo!!" Some of the low-ranked Demon Slayer cry in agony after the last scene of Kyojuro and his mom, Ruka. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were silent about what Kyojuro said to him and they believed that they'll grow better and stronger.

"The Flame Hashira approves your worth in the Demon Slayer Corps. Once we return to our world, make sure you won't get your heads bigger because of what he said." Iguro said.

"Yes. We will!" Tanjiro replied.

"Uh... Did someone kill Muzan already in their world?" Iruma asked.

"Yes. It has been decided that they'll return to their world without worrying about Muzan anymore. Akaza and the other Demons have returned to their human lives and lived happily again." Izuku said.

"Shall we bring them here?" Dio asked.

"Depends." The newcomer said.

"When the train went off the rails, Rengoku had unleashed all these techniques. He must've kept the damage to the cars to a minimum." Zenitsu said.

"I guess he did." Tanjiro said.

"I can't believe he's gone. I mean, did an Upper-Rank demon really show up?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah." Tanjiro replied without looking at Zenitsu.

"Why would an Upper Rank come here? Was it that strong? I mean..." Zenitsu uttered.

"Yeah... I'm so frustrated! As soon as I master one thing, I find another thick wall right in front of me... while more powerful people are fighting far beyond it. I just can't make it there yet! If I'm still stumbling around in a place like this, can I... Can I... ever become like Rengoku?" Tanjiro said and cries. Zenitsu and Inosuke also cry as well with him.

"Kamado... I believe that you'll become better than me in the future. You shouldn't think about how to become like me, but think about how to be better than me." Kyojuro said.

"I... But how can I though? You were amazing earlier and the precision and control of your attacks were amazing as well." Tanjiro said.

"Just keep training hard, and learn from your own mistakes and experiences." Kyojuro said.

"Those may be easy but... That's enough explanation for you to become strong, Tanjiro." Kanao said.

"Right..." Tanjiro said.

"Stop whining already! Stop saying dumbass things like, "Can I or can't I be like him?" He said he believes in you, so just think about how you're going to measure up to that! All living things just go back to the earth when they die! Sobbing or sniveling won't bring them back! Don't cry even if you have regrets! No matter how pathetic or humiliated you feel, you still have to go on living!" Inosuke yelled while tears fall from under his headpiece.

"I can't believe that all of what he said is right. But... It's not ugly for you to cry." Sanemi said.

"Huh?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"It just shows how really a man acts from all the things you've been through." Sanemi said.

"When did Sanemi... become nice towards him? I mean, they're both... freaks." Kanroji whispered and made Iguro wheeze.

"But you're crying, too. There are tears flooding out from that headpiece." Zenitsu said and he gets headbutted by Inosuke who starts to cry while waving his swords around.

"Get over here! We're gonna train!" Inosuke cried and dragged Tanjiro while crying and starts to bash his head. The Crow left the site with tears flowing from its eyes, and now sends the message to all of the Hashiras about the death of the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Is that so... Rengoku..." Shinobu uttered sadly, with Kanao beside her who looked at her Master's reaction. The crow told Kanroji about Kyojuro's death and this made her cover her mouth in shock.

Muichiro kept on walking in the forest while listening to the crow's news and doesn't show any reaction towards it.

"So, even Rengoku couldn't beat an Upper-Rank demon?" Uzui said.

"I don't believe it." Iguro said at the top of a roof.

"Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei prayed while tears flow from his eyes. And Genya too couldn't believe the news.

"I'll exterminate those repulsive demons!" Sanemi said with a menacing gaze. Giyu walked out of his residence and listened to the Crow's news who just landed on his shoulder.

"I see." Giyu said.

"We even have our own reactions as well." Kanroji said.

"As expected of myself, not having any reaction at all... Amazing..." Muichiro said.

"Huh? In what way?" Yuichiro asked.

"Sanemi's scary as always..." Giyu said.

"Huh? Did you say something, Tomioka?" Sanemi angrily asked.

"I couldn't believe that I'll be able to see my blind self once again... Namu Amida Butsu..." Gyomei prayed.

'Oh, I remember. He's not blind anymore. Amazing...' Muichiro thought.

"So, not one of the 200 passengers lost their lives? Kyojuro did a great job, then. What a remarkable child. I'm not sad. I don't have much longer to live, either. Soon, I'll be joining Kyojuro and the others... in the land of the dead." Kagaya said.

"Rengoku... Rengoku... Rengoku!" Tanjiro cried while clenching his chest and the closing soundtrack starts to play.

The screen turns off.

"And that's it! For the Mugen Train movie!" Dio exclaimed.

"Rengoku..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Hey, I'm over here. Don't be sad about my future self. He did the right thing to save everyone." Kyojuro said.

"But... I can't... still believe to watch your future death for us, Rengoku." Tanjiro said.

"Haha! Don't worry. If that happens after we end our business in here, I'll try to be careful." Kyojuro said.

"Remember, we sent someone to eliminate Muzan in your world." Izuku said.

"Oh, right! How about him though?" Kyojuro asked.

"Look." Dio said and everyone watched the screen.

"Impossible. Even with everything I have... I still can't defeat you..." Muzan uttered in fear in his final form.

"Heh... As if you are strong enough to kill me." The unknown fighter said and marks from his face start to reappear once again as he smirked.

"You bastard...!" Muzan cried and the screen turned off.

"Muzan... Is cowering in fear?!" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah. That means someone's already taking care of business. Like what we said before, you'll return to your world without worrying about anything at all!" Iruma said.

"That means we're safe? That means I can marry Nezuko already?!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"No." Tanjuro said with a simple smile.

"E-Eh..." Zenitsu uttered and everyone laughed at him.

"By the way... Who's that menacing guy behind you three?" Yushiro asked.

"He's hot..." Kanroji said.

"Indeed, he is." Shinobu chuckled.

"Good grief..." The newcomer said.

"He'll be the fourth God joining us in watching the next part of your story!" Izuku said.

"Wait! There's more?!" Uzui asked.

"Of course, you dumbass. And this one is now Season 2 of your story. And it's called... "The Red Light District Arc". Dio said.

"Red Light?" Uzui asked and a thought popped into his mind.

"Wait! Could that be?!" Makio asked in shock.

"No way..." Hinatsuru uttered.

"Waaah! Am I thinking what you guys think?!" Suma cried.

"Haha! Let us begin, the Season 2 of Demon Slayer! Wrrry!!!" Dio exclaimed.

"YEAAAH!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Noooooo!!" Suma cried.

Red Light District Arc will be published soon...

To Be Continued...

And finally! The Demon Slayer Movie Chapters are done! I hope you liked this LONG chapter! As always, stay safe and enjoy life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 690 40
In this story, Tanjiro wasn't able to become a human after the fight against muzan and becomes the new king of demons. Now in the modern era, tanjiro...
1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
24.5K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
19.8K 521 23
Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke had just defeated the former lower moon 6. Zenitsu was crying and begging Shoichi to come along with them to protect him...