Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

43

276 4 8
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Everyone looked upon Y/n L/n he held in both of his hands sacred weapons created by both himself and his sister the light otherwise known as God in his left hand he held his weapon Bane the dark Excalibur in his right hand he held the original Excalibur created by his sister the light AKA God his right hand was suffering fourth degree burns his hand was going from S/c to ash gray as his hand began to evaporate into dust from the raw holy power of the Holy sword Excalibur Y/n L/n's space soon took on a look pure insanity and Malice.

Y/n: Kiba consider this your ultimate Revenge.

Y/n L/n began to speak in the Divine tongue once again this time he began pouring all of his dark energy into the original holy sword Excalibur.

Y/n: eht tsekcalb thgin semoc ta tsal sa thgil Seid ssenkrad Sworg I sohw Luos si rekcalb naht eht Tsekrad diov I Dnammoc siht edalb ot llaf otni ssenkrad dna eht Thgil edisni yaced dna edaf yawa eht yloh erif ot eb deffuns tuo dna decalper htiw eht gnidleiynu gninrub ecrof fo eht tsekrad thgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As he spoke these words in the Divine language his Dark Energy began to corrupt and consume the holy sword Excalibur and soon enough without the power of the sister too keep the Holy Light of the Excalibur a flame the holy flame of the holy sword Excalibur died and within a couple of seconds. Holy flame reignited this time as a flame of Darkness from his arm emerged a torrent of black blood is black blood covered the holy sword Excalibur and within a couple of seconds to blackblood hardened into super hard Crystal within a couple of seconds to Crystal begin to crack and break and soon enough what was once the holy sword Excalibur was now or forever transformed and changed now the holy sword Excalibur was no more and now it have been forever transformed now the blade was sharper than ever and very jagged upon the handle where the true name of God was once written upon it was now erased and the writing of the Divine language Now read the true name of the darkness which was Y/n but instead of being written in English It Was Written in the Divine language the handle and hilt were blood red and within a couple of seconds the blade ignited into dark black flames signaling that the holy sword Excalibur no longer existed now it have been forever transformed into a blade of pure Darkness.

Everyone looked upon the new Dark Sword the members of Y/n's family could feel an incredible surge of Great Dark power Kiba felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders and he felt an amazing sense of satisfaction the holy sword Excalibur no longer existed and it has been defiled and destroyed this filled him with a great sense of joy and happiness Xenovia was in shock and awe she thought that a holy life like the Excalibur could never be corrupted by the darkness but to her amazement and astonishment it was which meant that kokabiel said earlier was true God it was truly dead and there was nothing left for her in the church Kokabiel on the other hand he was filled with a boundless rage and anger his Angelic Heritage was kicking in even though he was a fallen angel he still admired the holy sword Excalibur when he first saw it come together he felt a great surge of holy power and a boundless sense of confidence and happiness but when he saw it being corrupted and defiled he felt a great swell of anger and rage in his heart all he wanted to do was to kill everybody but more importantly he wanted to kill the darkness or what he had done to the holy sword Excalibur and to the memory of his own sister.

Kokabiel: you damn bastard you have committed the ultimate crime you have not only defiled the memory of your sister but you have defiled her greatest gift with dark energy and for that I will make you suffer beyond anything you could ever imagine your suffering will be legendary even in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokabiel then created 2 golden swords of light and he immediately charged at his hated enemy but before he could cut him down Y/n L/n blocked the incoming attack with little to no effort at all he just had a Sinister smile on his face and a look in his eyes that said that victory was already his.

Y/n: you're pathetic you Fallen trash you truly believe that you can do any harm to me anymore now that the holy sword Excalibur has fallen into darkness there is nothing and I repeat nothing that can harm me anymore and now that I have achieved this power you can't harm me anymore and for threatening the people I love and care about I'm going to make you suffer in a way that only I can imagine~

Y/n L/n proceeded to attack the Fallen Angel Kokabiel his weapons of light were no match for Y/n's weapons and battle skill eventually Kokabiel realized that he was no match for the darkness and all of his amazing power so he decided the best thing to do was to retreat and live to fight another day he tried to fly away but before he could get far Y/n's family blocked his Escape Route.

Mr. Freeze: going somewhere?

TT Raven: I think not

Schnitzel: Rada Rada (except Hell)

Toph: what he said~

Kokabiel: get out of my way you filthy Abominations or I will be forced to slaughter all of you!!!!!!

Ethan: I don't think so~

Kokabiel immediately felt a horrible pain come over him he turned his head around just in time to see the darkness Y/n L/n right behind him ripping off all of his wings with one single pull.

Y/n: you dare speak to my family and such threatening tones I assure you your death will be much more painful now than it was before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokabiel let out a horrible shriek of pain and Agony as his wings were brutally ripped off his back he fell to the ground now having no way of keeping himself in the air once he hit the ground he started coughing up blood from the damage of the impact.

Kokabiel: this can't be happening it just can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: well it is smartass and when this is all over you are going to be nothing but atomized Ash!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n immediately summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and he began to use the power of the dark Infinity Gauntlet combined with the two swords in his hands to completely decimate the Fallen Angel Kokabiel eventually the Fallen Angel fell to his hands and knees throwing up copious amounts of blood he was covered in Cuts bruises and burns his body was failing him and he was at death's door ready to be shoved through to the other side.

Kokabiel: please have mercy on me your highness if you have mercy on me and allow me to live I shall do everything I can to appease your anger and hopefully make up for all the horrible things I have done!!!!!!!!

Y/n: sorry but I'm all out of Mercy all I have left is untimely death~

Y/n L/n immediately plunged both of his blades into Kokabiel's body killing him almost instantly before he died he gurgled on his own blood and soon enough he died within a couple of seconds of his death his body exploded into a puff of black feathers and his soul was about to cross over into the Afterlife but before It could Y/n L/n captured his soul with the power of the Soul Stone and he proceeded to trap his soul in the endless limbo that was the Soul world.

Y/n: and that is that!

The battle have been fought and won but soon enough the magical barrier protecting the academy shattered and a new person came into play this person was the White Dragon Emperor Vali and he was all decked out in his balance breaker armor.

Vali: where is Kokabiel?

Y/n L/n smiles and decided he would crack a little joke he started pointing to the feathers that remained of Kokabiel's body.

Y/n: let me see he's over there over there over there up there down there over there~

Everyone in Y/n's family started laughing at his little joke.

Vali: so I guess the Rogue Commander class Fallen Angel has been taken care of it was my job to bring him back to my master.

Y/n: and who would that be?

Vali: the governor general of the Fallen Angels himself Azazel.

Y/n L/n picked up some Fallen Angel feathers and proceeded to hand them to the White Dragon Emperor.

Y/n: well sorry to burst your bubble kid but he is deader than a coffin nail and this is all that remains of him so you can tell your master Azazel that if you want something done right he comes and does it himself.

The White Dragon Emperor than notices the two swords in Y/n's hands he recognizes one of them as the dark Excalibur the other one he doesn't recognize at all.

Vali: where did you get those swords?

Y/n: this one

Y/n L/n lift up Bane the dark Excalibur for all to see.

Y/n: is Bane the dark Excalibur I created myself during the days of the original Great War and this one.

Y/n L/n lowered pain and raised what used to be the holy sword Excalibur.

Y/n: is a sword that used to be known as the holy sword Excalibur until I corrupted it with my dark energy and turned it into its new form which I shall Now call from now until forever The Sword of Darkness Ragnarok!!!

Vali mind: well that would explain what happened with the Excalibur fragment.

Y/n: now if you don't mind I respectfully ask you to get the hell out of here before I consider you a trespasser you are not a student of this Academy or a faculty member and you will most certainly not a friend of this Academy so I recommend you get out of here before I do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s!!!~

Vali: who are you?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n but you would probably know me better as the darkness now I will only say this one more time leave this Academy or I will treat you as a hostel!!!

Vali: fine then I will leave but do not think yourself mightier than I am I know you are still incomplete and even with all the power you now possess I will not bow to you!!!

With that said the White Dragon Emperor with a handful of Fallen Angel feathers immediately left the new age Academy knowing that his mission was a partial failure.

Y/n: I don't know what it is about that guy but I don't like him and I can tell that he is a giant jackass!

Toph: whatever he's gone now.

Megatron: yes the day is ours and the battle has been won!

Ethan: yeah we should celebrate the bad guys are gone and the academy is safe.

Y/n: yes you all right the academy and its students are safe but the question is for how long?

Y/n L/n and the rest of his family went to back to the cathedral to celebrate their first Victory as a family but within a couple of minutes of returning to the cathedral and partying someone knocked on the front door.

Y/n: I'll get it you guys keep partying.

Y/n L/n immediately made his way to the front door of the cathedral when he opened the door he was amazed to see none other than the sister of the church Xenovia standing there.

Y/n: ah hello sister what can I do you for this fine evening.

Xenovia: may I please come in?

Y/n: but of course come inside out of the cold.

Xenovia entered the cathedral Y/n L/n closed the door and when he turned back around he was surprised and shocked to see the sister of the church on her hands and knees on the floor.

Y/n: uuummmm Xenovia what in the name of Saturday are you doing?!

Xenovia: please your highness take me into your family I beg of you please let me be part of your family!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I'm sorry come again?!

Xenovia: I said please let me be part of your family take me in as your humble servant I have nothing left the church it's nothing to me I am bound to be exiled as a heretic for finding out the secret of God's demise I beg of you please take me in as your family member and servant I have nothing left to live for you are the only thing left that I can live for!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: let me get this straight you're saying that you a servant of my sister a worshipper of the light wants to become a servant of the Darkness you wish to throw away everything you once believed in held in favor and cherished and throw it all away just so you can have a reason to live?

Xenovia: yes please if I return to the church they will Exile me for being a heretic please my Lord I'll do anything you ask just take me in and let me be part of your family I have had nothing but the church all my life and now I don't even have that anymore so please take me in I don't know what else to do I beg of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n looked upon the blue haired girl she absolutely had nothing left to live for he could sense the emotional Darkness dwelling within her inside of her mind and soul was nothing but pain, suffering, sadness, anger, and despair she truly had nothing left to lose and if she joined the darkness and became part of Y/n's family she truly would have everything to gain Xenovia I was in so much emotional pain that she was actually crying.

Y/n: I understand your pain when I lost my sister even though we were Polar Opposites I felt a great deal of emotional turmoil and pain it was that pain that transformed me into what I am today it helps me turn away from malevolence and evil and helped me become the being I am today it helped me become what I was always meant to be so please shed No More Tears and I will take you in as my servant and my family member.

Xenovia: thank you my Lord I promise I will do everything in my power to please you and to be worthy of your house.

Y/n: I know you will I can see it deep in your soul.

Y/n L/n reached into his pocket and pulled out the final Knight piece he had left.

Y/n: are you sure you want this because once it is done there is no going back you will be forever transformed and you will be forever a creature of the darkness and no light in the universe can never restore you to the way you once were.

Xenovia: I am sure your highness please let it be done.

Y/n: as you wish~

Y/n L/n immediately performed the ritual and within a couple of seconds the night peace became one with Xenovia and her body and soul were forever transformed she was no longer Human Instead she was a creature of the darkness she gained a pair of Dark Wings upon her back and she had been forever transformed never to return to the way she was ever again.

Y/n: arise Xenovia Quarta creature of Darkness and no member of my family~

Xenovia stood up on her own two feet she smiled for the first time in a long time she no longer felt abandoned or alone instead she felt like she was once again part of something bigger than herself but it wasn't just a church or religious order that wanted nothing more than the greater good even if that meant sacrificing people instead she felt like she was part of something better she actually felt like she was part of a family.

Y/n: now come on let's introduce you to the rest of your new family.

Y/n L/n lead his newest family member into the living room where they were all waiting when they saw her they were a bit surprised but when Y/n L/n told them what happened to her and her situation they immediately welcomed her into the fold and into the family they celebrated and they welcomed her as if she were a long-lost relative they ate they drank and they had a hell of a time the first time in her entire life Xenovia actually felt something she felt the Sensation that many would kill or die for she felt loved and accepted these people were more than just friends and servants to one person they were actually a real life family laughing talking and even singing together as a true-blue family Xenovia smiled and allowed this amazing Happy Feelings to completely consume her.

Xenovia: this is officially the best day of my life!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3016)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
26.4K 337 16
In this book a protagonist name Y/N L/N once again finding a job, sure he has a part time job at the park but not enough salary. Y/N had a very big f...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...