Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 8: catch me please
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 10: catch me if you can
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 13: catch me with a friend
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 25: catch me telling ella
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 24: catch me dancing

4K 82 6
By classy_scorpio

We walk in to the venue because no one holds these thing at there home, to risky because no mafia wants other mafia to know where they live.
We walk in and the announcers call out from the "American mafia Kade and Valentina Salvatore!"

All heads snap to us because we are the last people to walk in who doesn't love being fashionably late. I look around and recognize some of the people like the head of the Russian mafia, I broke his sons finger after he tried to touch me. The head of the Italian mafia, I always talked to his very young wife when we would go to balls.

We walk down the stairs with our heads high not paying any mind to the people staring at us, to the main level. The leader of the Italian mafia walks up to us right away, with Mary his wife on his hip. I let go of kade and she dose that same. I squeal as I go up and hug her she dose the same. Both men pat each other on the back. "Good to see you again Vincent"

"You too kade, I see you got Maria back."

I took a step back from Mary and say to Vincent "it's Valentina now" with a smile on my face.

"Oh my apologies." He says look a little confused

"We have a lot of catching up to do." Kade says smiling.

"Yes we do why don't we go to my office to discuss everything." Vincent says. Kade nods and follows him, I stay back with Mary so we can chat.

"So where have you been for 4 years?" Mary asks me.

"Italy." I give her a short answer

"And what where you doing there?"

"Giving bath and raising kade and I's daughter." I say smiling at her now shocked face.

"And you just decide to randomly come back in to Kade's life and he didn't kill you." Most mafia men would not hesitate to kill someone that betrayed them even if they did love the person so kade not hurting me is a big deal.

"No he found me and brought me back and since then we have been doing fine. But what is going on with you?"

"Oh I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet because it's still early but I'm pregnant." Mary whispers to me.

"Omg congratulations I'm so happy for you." We are both smiling ear to ear. Mary has been pregnant before many times and lost the baby and after the fourth time she was told her body would never be able to get pregnant again, I'm crossing my fingers that this one is a miracle baby.

We both talk and catch up for a while before we decide to go dance. Because it's a ball the music is slow and soft so we dance with each other. But as we dance we step on each others feet.

"Let me lead." Mary says

"No let me lead" I says back

We let go of each other until both our
Mans come up to us and put there arms around our waist.

"Lady's how about we dance with you instead." Vin says

"Fine" Mary and I say at the same time. We then get swooped away by our mans but not before we stick our tongues out at each other. I'm dancing with kade now letting him lead of course.

"I can't wait to get you home." Kade whispers husky In my ear.

"Oh ya why's that?" I say back with a sly smirk on my face.

"I'm going to rip that dress off of you and make you cry out in pleasure." He says as he starts to suck on my neck.

"Why don't we-" I couldn't finish my sentence before someone cuts me off.

"Mind if I cut in." I tall young man says.

I look at kade and give him a small nod before he steps aside, the other guy swoops in and takes me away from kade.

"Your a very beautiful girl do you know that?"

"Yes I do I have a boyfriend that tells me that all the time." I say kinda coldly.

"I bet I could treat you better." He says as he starts to bring his hand from my waist to my butt.

"Watch you hand." I say lifting it up and waiting for the song to stop.

"Come on I'm just having fun." He says trying to move his hand again and this time squeezing my butt.

I push him away but he doesn't let go. "Let go!" I say, and I also see kade with an angry look storming over to us.

"And if I don't" he says pulling me closer to him. Before I could do anything he was ripped off of me and thrown to the floor.

Kade then got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly. I stood there watching this man get beaten to death. Then two people cam and Elijah toor kade off of the man and mister hands pulled a gun, which after kade shock off the guys he pulled a gun to and they where having a stand off.

I went to pull my gun but I don't have one. What dummy doesn't bring a gun to a mafia ball.

Everyone stops what there doing and takes sides. Italian, Mexican and Scottish, stand behind lad with their guns also pulled. Japanese and Portuguese mafia take the Russian side.

"Your outnumbered drop it." Kade yells

"I will once you give me her." He says flicking his gun at me.I scoff and roll my eyes.

"That's not gonna happen."

"Come on a nice piece of ass like that can't mean that much to you can it?"

"Don't call her that."

"She must have some good pussy if you won't give her up." He says now smirking.

I slyly get my knife from under my dress as they are arguing back and forth.

"Let me try her out." Mister handsy says.

"Not going to happen." Kade says his finger pushing more on the trigger now, just waiting to shoot.

"Come on she's just a slu-" he didn't get to finish because I threw my knife at him and it hit him in the shoulder. He screamed a little before saying "fucking bitch"

Shots then start to fire from both sides. Kade grads me by the waist and we start to run. I look back and see the Russian guy with his gun pointed at Kade, where almost to the exit when he pulls the trigger and with out thinking I push kade out of the way and he stumbles a little forward. The bullet hits my right side and I fall to the floor.

Kade turns and sees the blood staining my dress. He takes out his gun and starts to shoot at the Russian guy. He picks me up and carry's me to the car I start to get sleepy "don't you dare fall asleep." Kade says

"I won't" I say quietly.

He places me in the front seat of the car and run to the drivers seat and speeds away as quickly as possible. He has his coat pressed Against my chest where the blood keeps coming out.

"You better stay awake."

"Tell Ella I love her." I say

"You can tell her your self, you not fucking dying." He's driving fast too fast.

" promise me you will take care of her"

"Stop talking like that."

"Kade I love you."

"Stop we are almost to the hospital." He says but I feel like I'm about to go to sleep.

He gets off the highway and starts to pull into a parking lot. "Kade tell me you love me"

"No" he says and I can see tears in his eyes.

"Please" I plead

"Fuck Valentina I love you I will always love you no matter what." He say pulling into the emergency parking lot and stopping right at the entrance. 

He gets out of the car and picks me up. And runs inside "HELP MY WIFE WAS SHOOT!" He yells and people come running.

Wife. Is what stays in my mind as I pass out.

Word count: 1375
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
This original chapter was supposed to be smutty but then I got sad and decided to shoot people. MUHAHAHAHA💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
2.2M 65.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
35.2K 853 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
4M 99K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...