Definitely You. (Y.JIMIN)

By Yooji_11

KARINAxFEMREADER :This is not my story guys this story belongs to @baepriya_29 i just turned this to karinaxf... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY!

CHAPTER 29

1.1K 45 2
By Yooji_11

Y/N POV:

When Yooji said that the self defense thing we're working is done we just went to the cafeteria.

"Why are you still standing there Yooji?"-I asked her.

"Nothing"-Yooji answeed then i saw Jeno entered the cafeteria so i pulled Yooji and she sat at my lap.

"Then sit here"-I said to her.

"Or you just saw Jeno entering the cafeteria"-Yooji said.

"Are you jealous?"-I asked her.

"If you saw my face is close to someone's face what will you feel?"-Yooji asked.

"What if i went to Jeno and place my face close to his face?"-Yooji asked.

"Like this?"-Jeno asked and leaned his face close to Yooji so i pushed him.

"Don't you dare lean your face to her"-I said to him.

"Threantened? You should be i can sna-

Jeno didn't finished his statement when i suddenly punched him hard.

"Try it but i won't be the only one who will punch you if you will do that"-i said to him.

"Let's go"-I said to my friends and about to leave

"O- what happened to you?"-Somi asked and behind her is Soyeon.

"I saw an asshole"-I said then left the cafeteria.

KARINA POV:

All of us got schocked when Y/n suddenly punched Jeno but no one dares to help him stand up.

"Oh he's the asshole"-Somi said.

"Let's help him stand up"-Huening kai said but jackson stopped him.

"Let him, he's not learning his lesson but someday he will"-jackson said then left with Y/n friends

"Let's follow them"-I said to them and they just nod at me then we left the cafeteria.

While we're finding Y/n and her friends we saw Bambam and Haruto so we went near them.

"Hey did you guys saw Y/n"-I asked them.

"Oh yeah in the field, actually were going there"-Bambam answered.

"Okay let's go there"-Winter said then we went to the field.

When we're near we saw Y/n lying down, while the others are playing baseball, it's not sunny it's cloudy.

"Y/n you're next"-Heeseung said to her.

"No she might lost the ball"-Jay said.

"Then find it"-jake said.

"Just play, don't mind me here"-Y/n said while lying down, so i went near her and laid at the top of her.

"Oh Yooji what are you doing here?"-Y/n asked me.

"Why, don't you want me here?"-I asked her.

"What about Jeno?"-Y/n asked.

"You're my girlfriend why would i be with him?"-I asked her.

"Hey lovers no live porn here"-Ryujin said then me and Y/n glaed at her.

"Don't mind her Yeji just influenced her"-Lia said.

"Yah! I'm behaving here and you just mentioned me in that kind of conversation?"-Yeki asked her in disbelief.

"Well that's true"-Giselle said.

"Yah! I'm not doing anything wrong here"-Yeji said to them.

"It's okay Yeddeong"-Ryujin said to her.

"Yooji"-Y/n called me so i looked at her.

"I hope you and me will be like Jisoo and Rosé unnie"-Y/n said.

"Can be forever and have a family with you"-Y/n added.

"Don't worry Y/n no matter what happen the only person that i will love is you"-I said to her and pecked her lips.

"I love you Yooji"-Y/n said then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Y/n/n"-I said to her and rest my head to her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2K 26
WINTERxFEMREADER Y/N is starting her new life in her first year of college, trying to get back her ambitious self and get over her ex, Kim Minjeong k...
1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
527K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
73.2K 1.5K 5
Imagines of the sexy Harlem rapper! ENJOY! Started December 17th, 2017 Ended December 18th, 2017