Reacting to Elijah Mikaelson...

Od AJSimpsDowney

This is almost exactly like my finding the real Tony stark story but with Elijah. Více

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

5

3K 39 3
Od AJSimpsDowney

A/N: sorry about the last part that was very disappointing I apologize but from now on I'm going to stick to Elijah and Originals just one fanfic.

The screen slowly turned from black to somewhere in the woods.
People were frantically running through the woods to the caves while carrying torches.

Many people carried food and water. Men helped all the children and women get to the caves safely and there was shouting and chatter everywhere. You could tell they were in a rush.

"What's happening?"
"It was a full moon..."
"So?"

The screen angle tilted a bit to reveal the full moon slowly rising.

Tyler Lockwood paled.
"Werewolves..."
"Wait you all knew about the supernatural?" Sheriff Forbes asked.
"Yes we knew all about werewolves. At the time only witches and werewolves existed. Witches were accepted in our village. And every full moon we would go to the caves and hide until it was over because of the werewolves.

They attacked at night and killed everyone it was the only safe place." Mikael explained.

"So the whole village just hid out in a cave?"
"Yes. Unless you were unlucky and happened to get locked out." Klaus added.

"Back to the knowledge of supernatural thing... so everyone knew about it but nobody knew you were vampires when you did turn?"

"No we kept it secret by using compulsion or just hiding it very well."

"You two were great actors. Very convincing," Elijah retorted sarcastically to Kol and Klaus.

"It's a bit like how Damon and Stefan has to hide. Their father was a founder and was an important man. They had to keep it secret or he would kill them and the town would also try to kill them. It's pretty messed up." Rebekah said.

Elijah was running with Mikael and went over to Rebekah, Finn and their mother.
Obviously they thought that was all and they went to settle down far from the entrance.

It started to get packed but not very.
"I need to get up there and give a little speech. Everyone is panicking and I need to explain everything and get ready and-,"
He rambled.

"Mikael honey you're rambling. You need to take a deep breath and calm down. Now get up there and do your thing." She patted his shoulder and he ran off to go shout orders at everyone.

"Elijah dear, could you give these to your brothers?" She handed him two fur jackets, two old water bottles, the type the army have, and a small bowl of food for now.

"Yes mother," he said politely and took of to look for them.
He searched everywhere but couldn't find them.

They had decided it was time to close the caves up.
"MOTHER! FATHER! DONT CLOSE IT YET!" He dropped the stuff and ran through the crowd of people, dodging and turning everywhere and accidentally bumping into everyone.

"Wait! Don't close it! Kol... and Klaus they're still out there!" He said breathlessly.
Mikael only heard Klaus's name.
"Go get your brother Kol Elijah,"
"Father I just told you! Him and Klaus are still out there!"

"Oh crap... that's not good."
"Hey anybody else notice how that boy Alexander and his ginger friend also weren't there?" Jeremy said.

Elijah grimaced and said, "The 'ginger boy's' name was Abe."

"More like ape," Damon snorted.
"Yes..."
"Funny you mention that Jeremy, they weren't there. Neither were Klaus and Kol. I think you can work the rest out yourself," Elijah said.

"Close it!" Mikael shouted.
"Father no! Let me go out there. I'll come back I'll be safe you know I will father. I know how to fight a werewolf I can find them!"

Mikael shoved Elijah and grabbed him by the collar.
"Listen here boy..." he got right up into his face and whispered harshly, "nobody, no human nobody in the world can take on a werewolf alone. Not even hunters. What makes you think that such a pathetic thing like you could?"
"He is nowhere near pathetic."

This caught Alaric's and almost everyone's attention. They wanted to see a mere human like Elijah take on a werewolf.
If they couldn't he couldn't.

"Let me go!" Elijah stumbled backwards and grabbed a sword from where they kept weapons.

It looked like the best sword there.
Rebekah had heard it all and came running.
"I want to come with you Elijah! They're my brothers to!" She said fiercely.

"No you stay here!" He started to storm off to the exit.
"Elijah please!" Mikael held her back and watched Elijah run out the cave.
"NO!" She shouted.
"NO! HES LEAVING AND HE WONT COME BACK THEYRE GOING TO KILL HIM! PLEASE COME BACK ELIJAH!" She screamed.

Esther had tears in her eyes but remained a calm posture.
They all worked on closing the cave and it had finally locked and Elijah was stuck alone... outside.

He breathed heavily while he ran through the woods in the dark.
He almost tripped on a tree stump but caught himself.

"KLAUS!" He shouted while cupping his hands.
"KOL!"
"What the hell are you doing!? Do you want to attract them to you!?"
"I didn't care... I just wanted to find my brothers."

"KOL! KLAUS!"
He heard laughing and muffled screams from his left and ran towards it with his sword out.

When he walked closer to the creek, he saw Abe and Alexander holding Klaus and Kol under the water.
"HEY! LET THEM GO YOU BASTARDS!" He pulled his sword out his side and the boys immediately dropped the two young brothers and ran off towards the cave.

"Are you two alright!?" He ran to their aid.
"Well they obviously aren't..."
"You should've killed the bastards right then and there."
"I wish I did," Elijah sighed.

Before they could answer, they heard howling from the distance.

"Come, we must hurry," Elijah urged and they ran off back to the cave when they finally got there, they froze in their places.

Several wolves were growling viciously at the entrance and tried to claw their way in.

Elijah put a finger to his lips and slowly got them to back away while he pulled his sword out.

All of a sudden, the sound of a twig breaking broke the silence...

"Shit," echoed around the room.

Every wolf turned to look at them and pounced immediately. Elijah put his sword out in-front of him, ready to attack. He pushed his brothers behind his and closed his eyes when one pounced right at him.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes just in time to stab the wolf. This didn't do much but hold it back a little and make it more agitated.

"AHHHHH!" Kol screamed when a wolf had attacked him from behind it had jumped on top of Kol who was now on the floor and was about to rip his throat out.

Elijah quickly turned and slashed the beast's head off.
"Holy-,"

"Holy crap..."
"How the hell did you do that!?"
"The first wolf I killed was luck. The rest, well that was skill."

Hayley covered her eyes as she didn't like watching her own die and Elijah apologised to her quietly, letting her bury her face into his neck to hide away from the screen.

"ARGH!" Another wolf came at Elijah and he started to skilfully fight them all.

Klaus ran to his younger brother and tried to cover him.

Blood splattered everywhere and they flinched whenever Elijah cried out in pain. They decided to close their eyes and hid in a nearby bush after Elijah told them to run or hide.

Two wolves came out of nowhere. One bit Elijah's leg and side while the other bit his neck and arm.

"AHHHHH!" He fell to the floor screaming in pain and dropped his sword.
He gather up all his strength and picked it back up before going back to stabbing their hearts and ripping them out with the sword.

Many lost their heads and either was it was a torturous blood bath.
Once they had all been killed, Elijah fainted to the floor and the tow brothers ran out.
"MOTHER! FATHER! HELP PLEASE HELP!"

The entrance opened and everyone in the cave gasped at the sight.

Mangled wolf bodies lay everywhere and in the middle of it all, lay Elijah on the floor, screaming in pain and begging for help.

Mikael ran out and grabbed him while Esther took the two younger boys in.
"Are you two boys ok what happened!?" She asked frantically.

Kol had a scratch on his cheek which she was able to heal up easily.
Mikael rushed Elijah onto a bed and got as many 'doctors/witches' he could to help.

Kol explained how Alexander and Abe had been trying to drown them and kill them and then how Elijah came and saved their lives.

The whole village heard and the news spread around.

Alaric and all the hunters stared in shock. This young human could kill a whole pack to save his little brothers but they couldn't kill one?

"That was bloody amazing!"
Everyone applauded him.

"Those months in which I healed, I got treated even more of a Prince than normal and I'm not going to lie it was pretty great."

"That was amazing Elijah. Anyways for the next reactions. No videos but you will be reacting to your actors. In my world you guys are fictional characters that don't physically exist. And it will be fun to react to your actors.

After that you can react to clips and bloopers of them." Aj said.

(The clips and bloopers I will put a video and a script for don't worry)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

417K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
186K 4K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
165K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
32.9K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!