5

A/N: sorry about the last part that was very disappointing I apologize but from now on I'm going to stick to Elijah and Originals just one fanfic.

The screen slowly turned from black to somewhere in the woods.
People were frantically running through the woods to the caves while carrying torches.

Many people carried food and water. Men helped all the children and women get to the caves safely and there was shouting and chatter everywhere. You could tell they were in a rush.

"What's happening?"
"It was a full moon..."
"So?"

The screen angle tilted a bit to reveal the full moon slowly rising.

Tyler Lockwood paled.
"Werewolves..."
"Wait you all knew about the supernatural?" Sheriff Forbes asked.
"Yes we knew all about werewolves. At the time only witches and werewolves existed. Witches were accepted in our village. And every full moon we would go to the caves and hide until it was over because of the werewolves.

They attacked at night and killed everyone it was the only safe place." Mikael explained.

"So the whole village just hid out in a cave?"
"Yes. Unless you were unlucky and happened to get locked out." Klaus added.

"Back to the knowledge of supernatural thing... so everyone knew about it but nobody knew you were vampires when you did turn?"

"No we kept it secret by using compulsion or just hiding it very well."

"You two were great actors. Very convincing," Elijah retorted sarcastically to Kol and Klaus.

"It's a bit like how Damon and Stefan has to hide. Their father was a founder and was an important man. They had to keep it secret or he would kill them and the town would also try to kill them. It's pretty messed up." Rebekah said.

Elijah was running with Mikael and went over to Rebekah, Finn and their mother.
Obviously they thought that was all and they went to settle down far from the entrance.

It started to get packed but not very.
"I need to get up there and give a little speech. Everyone is panicking and I need to explain everything and get ready and-,"
He rambled.

"Mikael honey you're rambling. You need to take a deep breath and calm down. Now get up there and do your thing." She patted his shoulder and he ran off to go shout orders at everyone.

"Elijah dear, could you give these to your brothers?" She handed him two fur jackets, two old water bottles, the type the army have, and a small bowl of food for now.

"Yes mother," he said politely and took of to look for them.
He searched everywhere but couldn't find them.

They had decided it was time to close the caves up.
"MOTHER! FATHER! DONT CLOSE IT YET!" He dropped the stuff and ran through the crowd of people, dodging and turning everywhere and accidentally bumping into everyone.

"Wait! Don't close it! Kol... and Klaus they're still out there!" He said breathlessly.
Mikael only heard Klaus's name.
"Go get your brother Kol Elijah,"
"Father I just told you! Him and Klaus are still out there!"

"Oh crap... that's not good."
"Hey anybody else notice how that boy Alexander and his ginger friend also weren't there?" Jeremy said.

Elijah grimaced and said, "The 'ginger boy's' name was Abe."

"More like ape," Damon snorted.
"Yes..."
"Funny you mention that Jeremy, they weren't there. Neither were Klaus and Kol. I think you can work the rest out yourself," Elijah said.