25

"Elijah where are you going?" Klaus asked with Kol behind him.
"Out." Was his one word answer. He had dressed up nicely and styled up his hair.

Klaus was sporting a black eye and some other smaller injuries.
"He hasn't left you alone all week. And tomorrow he will find out about earlier. I'm going to try and take his attention away from you until he forgets whatever he was mad about this time." Elijah explained while adding some last touches to his hair.

"What are you going to do?" Katherine asks, knowing he's about to get into some sort of trouble.

"You'll see, darling. I am ashamed of my actions but I couldn't think of another way."

"That doesn't answer where you're going, Brother." Kol pointed out.

"If you must know, I have been invited to yet another celebration. This time I intend to go." Elijah said.

"But you know father isn't going to like that." Klaus actually seemed worried.

"What's the big deal?" Damon asked.
"Mikael." Everyone replied.
"I kind of want to see what a Viking party for teens looked like." Caroline said.

Elijah left the house and walked through the dark village towards what looked to be a bar or a pub. There was a wooden sign hanging above the door which read : hogshead.

When he walked inside, chatter filled the room. Men were gathered around tables having laughs, chugging mead and other alcoholic beverages.
Elijah weaved through the crowd of people and took a few deep breaths, clearly nervous.

"You look like it's your first party." Caroline said.
"It was. I didn't enjoy party's that much."
"I'm sorry how old were you then? And omg you're THAT guy... the guy who hides in the bathroom the whole party."

"I was 16..."Elijah muttered and Caroline looked like a kicked puppy.
"You poor thing..."

A boy that seemed to be around Elijah's age walked up to him, beaming with a pint in his hand.
"Elijah! How wonderful it is that you made it! I mean you aren't exactly punctual but you are just in time for my favourite game." He laughed and put his arm around Elijah's shoulder before leading him to the party.

They all sat down around a large table and on the way there, girls continuously tried flirting with Elijah.
I mean I don't blame them.

This obviously didn't settle well with Katherine.

One particularly hot girl sat next to Elijah. She seemed sweet and everyone liked her.

She gave Elijah a big smile and put a hand on his arm, making him blush.
They turned to everyone else and saw the guy from earlier put an empty bottle of rum on the table.
"Spin the bottle! I assume you all know the rules. I would like our special guest who has finally accepted our invitations to go first!" They all turned at Elijah.

"Poor thing, you look so lost."

"Just spin the bottle man." Kol groaned.

Elijah spun the bottle and it felt like it was spinning forever. Finally it landed on the girl who had sat next to him. He'd gone stiff (not that sexual way) and turned to face her. He gave her a shy smile before leaning in and she did the same until they connected for a kiss.

Katherine groaned and acted like she was dying. Immediately she climbed onto Elijah's lap and buried her face in his neck.

The party went on and Elijah had afew drinks but not enough to even be tipsy.
When nobody else was watching he left at 12am and wandered back through the village. If his father didn't know yet, then he would for sure know tomorrow as it would be the gossip of the town.

When he got back home, instead of using the loud wooden door, he climbed in through his bedroom window and went to bed.

------

In the morning, Elijah got dressed and went downstairs to join everybody. It was clear he had a pretty bad hangover. He stumbled to the wooden table and his mother placed a goblet and plate full of some sort of breakfast infront of him. "Thank you, mother." He mumbled and groaned, clutching his head.

Mikael glared at his son across the table. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothin..." Elijah lied.

"He's lying father." Finn said. Kol, Klaus and Rebekah stared at Finn and if looks could kill, Finn would be 6 feet under. Rebekah kicked him under the table and told him to be quiet.

"Rat"
"Snake"
"Little fucking weasel"
Many insults were thrown around the room.

"No, go on son." Mikael said to Finn. "Elijah snuck out and went to a party then proceeded to drink lots or rum and mead, getting drunk. He then snuck in through his window at approximately midnight." Finn explained.

Mikael looked like he was about to burst with anger steam was practically coming out of his ears.