14

I know Kol is supposed to be older than Rebekah but in this story Kol is youngest because I feel like Rebekah needs a little brother that she can dress up and play with if you get me? And he can still be protective of her like the others but it will just make more sense because Rebekah needs to be older in this chapter.

"Did you get dropped on the head as a baby or something!?" Elena shouted at Kol, agitated.

"Several times."

"No!" He was about to add a snarky remark but then he saw the guilty looks on all of his siblings faces.

"What?" He asked his siblings.
Elijah was looking around the room at everything but Kol and tried his best not to look guilty. Klaus had a mix of guilt and amusement on his face, so did Rebekah and Finn.

"I present to you, the several times that Kol Mikaelson has been dropped on the head as a baby, including Esther and Mikael."

The first clip is of Mikael, Finn and Elijah. Finn looked around 10 and Elijah between the ages 7-9.

Mikael was teaching both boys how to fish. Finn very clearly didn't want to be there but Elijah looked pretty eager.

On the side, Mikael had placed baby Kol in a hammock that was very close to their spot.

Elijah and Finn had thrown their lines and were waiting for the fish to fall for the bait.
"It shouldn't take long." Mikael told them.
He turned back around to grab some more worm bait when he knocked into the hammock, making baby Kol fall off the side.

Before any of them count react or catch him, Kol had fallen face first onto the floor.

"That must've hurt."
"Hmph. Honestly men need to be more careful. Especially with children." Someone said, glaring at Mikael.

Now Kol was being carried towards a hut by Finn.
"Mother said you've already unlocked your magic and that you have great potential, you just need more practice. But we can't let father know."

"Why not?"
"He was ashamed of having a boy witch/warlock. He wanted us to be strong warriors."

"I had no idea you were a warlock?" Bonnie said, shocked.
"Key word, was. After I got turned I lost all connection to that part of me."

Finn was almost there when he tripped over a branch. He was able to catch himself but Kol went flying out of his arms and fell head first onto the wooden steps of the hut.

Esther came running out. "Kol! My baby boy!" She picked him up and took him inside while Finn followed.

"I'm guessing next is Elijah?"
"Oh come on! Elijah would never drop a baby!"

"I have actually... mostly only Kol and Klaus of course and it has happened on several occasions...."

"eLiJaH!"
"You scoundrel!" Klaus and Kol clutched their chests and pretended to be hurt by his words.

Klaus and Rebekah sat at a wooden table inside a hut and next to them was an old kitchen which Elijah was rushing around in.

He was making some food while looking after his siblings.

" 'Lijah, when are mother,father and Finn coming back?" Rebekah sighed while putting her head in her hands.

"They should be back by noon tomorrow Rebekah."

"Why did Finn have to go?" Klaus whined.

"Because he's mother's boy." Rebekah replied.
"I wish he had stayed, he is a better cook than Elijah."

"Well I would be a lot better if I didn't have to carry Kol around in one arm." Elijah gritted out.

"What are you talking about? He's a great cook!" Hayley, Katherine and basically everyone he has cooked for said. It was mostly just a bunch of women they all knew.

He turned back to the pots then decided to put Kol down for a second so he could put the chopped vegetables with the meat.

Just as he finished adding all the veggies he turned to see Kol hanging off the table.
"Kol!" He snatched Kol into his arms and turned around.

"Always been a trouble maker then."
"Oh god this is only the start."
"Hey!"

"I'm hungry!" Rebekah whined. Her and Klaus started whining and annoying Elijah so he rushed as fast as he could.

Suddenly he slipped on something and Kol flew out of his arms and landed on his head. Immediately the baby started wailing. The reason Elijah slipped was because of a teapot, Rebekah's to be exact.

Klaus and Rebekah stared in shock while
Elijah ran to pick Kol up and comfort him.
"Shhh, don't cry Kol, it's not that bad."
He bounced Kol in his arms while rubbing circles on his back.

"That's... kinda cute."
"I think you would make a great father some day Elijah." Katherine smiled at him.

He smiled back sadly then said, "Love, you know that I cannot-,"
"I know." She went back to where she had nestled in his arms and Elijah thought she was acting a bit suspicious.

Then he glared daggers at his siblings.
"If I don't come back and this mess isn't gone there will be consequences sister." He turned and when back to cooking but kept a closer eye on Kol.

Klaus laughed at Rebekah who knelt down and picked up all of her handmade dolls and teacups along with the old teapot which lead to all this.

"Surprisingly I can't find any memories where Klaus has dropped Kol but there are several where he has hit Kol in the head so im going to skip to Rebekah."

Kol was sat on a little wooden chair around a little round table. On the table was a kettle, cups and other tea party things.

Rebekah sat across from Kol and poured something which looked like tea into his cup.

"Sister, Elijah said that he needs our help with the cattle before mother gets back."
Klaus popped his head into the shared bedroom.

Rebekah nodded and Klaus left. She turned to Kol.
"Come on Kol, time to go clean." She sighed. She walked over to Kol and picked him up but on the way out the room, Kol started wriggling around and she accidentally dropped him after he wacked her in the face.

Of course he landed on his head AGAIN.

"Bloody hell..."
"Poor child."
"He needs a helmet."