17

"Ok so now I just want you all to react to a bit of cute couple stuff... sorry to any single Pringles *cough* totally not me *cough* I understand the jealousy. I mostly want to prove that vampires can love. And sometimes it can be funny. Mostly Kalijah but there will be some other ships"

"What's Kalijah?" Klaus asks.

"WHAT!? Oh sorry forgot you're old. So basically it's two peoples name put together Kalijah is just Elijah and Katherine together because they're a couple. Yours is Klaroline for you and Caroline."

The screen turned on and Elijah lay sprawled out on his front on top of his bed, fast asleep.

*brief flashback to earlier*
Elijah was dressed up at a party with Katherine while a bunch of girls flocked around him, flirting. Katherine was super jealous that's about all you need to know.
*end flashback*

Katherine stumbled into the room, clearly drunk but when her eyes lay upon the sleeping Elijah, she tried her best to be quiet.

Then an idea came to her and she went to go find a permanent black marker.

She got back to Elijah with the pen and very slowly lifted up his trouser legs to reveal the back of his seggsy calf's.
She pressed the pen to his skin lightly and wrote the word KATHERINE on each leg, claiming him as her.

"Why use permanent marker? That took weeks to rub off." Elijah sighed.

Then she started to untuck his shirt but the movement made him stir and groan in his sleep. She halted with wide eyes and waited for him to still before she lifted his shirt. She again wrote her name in massive letters across his back.

Then she slowly, carefully turned him over and unbuttoned his shirt and wrote her name all over his torso, arms and hands. Lastly across his forehead and even his ass.

"Jealous much? Super possessive."

"That's actually such a good idea. Ima do that to my man. Mark my property."
———————
Elijah woke up in bed and turned to look for Katherine but she was already up and doing some final touches to her makeup.

"Finally, you're up! Now I'm going to with Caroline at the grill she said she needed to talk to me. I want you to put the Christmas lights up, when I get home they should all be up."
She grabbed her purse and kissed the sleepy Elijah on the cheek before bidding him goodbye and leaving.

"Christmas lights..." he groaned.

"What vampires have time to put up Christmas decor? Let alone an original."

"Vampires celebrate Christmas?"

He got out of bed in a T-shirt and boxers then got dressed into one of his special suits then went downstairs and grabbed a blood bag for breakfast.

Katherine had left the box of decorations in the living room for him and on top of it lay a not saying:
Don't decorate the Christmas tree I want to do that together.
-Katherine

Elijah turned the box upside down and dumped all the contents on the floor. Inside, all the lights were completely tangled up. He sighed deeply before sitting on the floor and he started to detangle them all.

"The struggle is real."

"I understand you man, honestly it's like the worst part of Christmas. I just compel people to do it for me," Marcel says.

"No because now I feel bad," Katherine said, "next time I'll help you. I remember how it turned out anyways, I can't trust you with lights."