I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 72

2.7K 48 23
By _pxntherx_

A kid's crying on a bench all alone in the corridor, so me, Fred and George approach him calmly, and I smile as I crouch in front of him.

"Darling, what's your name?" I ask, lifting his head with my finger.

"Michael" he replies.

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael" George says, and I gently clean his face from tears.

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already" Fred says.

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while" I say, showing him my hand.

Harry come over to us but someone coughs, making me turn and see Umbridge. I groan and stand, moving next to Fred.

"As I told you once before, Mr Potter... naughty children deserve to be punished" Umbridge says.

"Can naughty adults be punished too, because I have a plan. And a target" I ask, slowly turning to her and giving her a fake smile.

She looses her smile and leaves, eyeing me as she does.

"You know, George... I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement" Fred says to his brother, but doesn't face him.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing" George says, not turning to his brother either.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, but they don't say anything.

~~~~~

Everyone in Dumbledore's Army are sitting in the Great Hall, writing with Umbridge's 'special quills'. The words I'm writing are stabbing deep into my skin. I wince as quietly as I can, dropping my quill for a moment.

"Miss Potter, please pick up your quill and continue writing"

"Continue writing my arse" I mumble, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry?" she asks.

"It's not okay" I say, shaking my head and getting up "In fact, I'd rather you left as your apology"

"Sit. Back. Down. Now!" she orders.

I stand there for a second and think.

"No" I say, smiling.

"What?" Umbridge asks.

"No!" I say again, grabbing my table and flipping it.

Everyone gasps and turns to me. I smirk at her and walk up to her, grab her tea, and spill it over her head, making her gasp and jump.

"Triple detention!"

"Put me in detentions 'till I die, but I won't let your stupid quills hurt me" I say, then walk out, giving her the middle finger as I do, not turning to look at her stupid, annoying face.

~~~~~

All of us 5th years are sitting in the Great Hall and are doing our OWLs, which are really stressful right now. Umbridge is supervising.

A few minutes after I finish my paper, a banging noise repeats outside the room.

It just keeps repeating, but Umbridge slowly walks to the front doors, opening them and looking around.

The twins then shoot into the hall, everyone standing as Fred and George use magic to make all the test papers fly around the room.

The boys then set off fireworks, mini fireworks exploding just in front of our faces. I smile and look at Fred, winking at him.

He winks back and smirks, then follows his brother as they set off fireworks that chase after Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

A giant dragon firework flies around before chasing after Umbridge as she runs for her life, getting hit by it as it snaps it's mouth shut.

Every single stupid rule Umbridge put up gets hit by fireworks and destroyed, Umbridge looking a mess as they all fall to the ground.

Fred and George fly out of the hall, everyone following behind and cheering. The twins set off a firework reading the letter 'W'.

"Whoo! That's my boyfriend and best friend!" I yell, clapping and cheering with everyone else.

I get a glimpse of Ron, who looks extremely proud and happy to be their brother. I then turn to Harry, smiling, but frown and get worried when he falls to the ground.

Me and Hermione go to him, helping him up as he seems out of it. He then turns to us, looking at us without a hint of joy.

"Sirius" he says, making me instantly worried again.

We all follow Harry to the moving staircases, going up one as Hermione tries to reason with Harry.

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asks.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries" Harry says.

"Harry, please, just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" Hermione asks.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left" Harry says, stopping at the top of the stairs.

"Hermione, this is my dad were talking about. I don't care if Voldemort kills me, just not him" I say, looking at her.

"What do we do?" Ron asks.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network" Harry says.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance" Hermione says.

"Not all of them" I say.

"Alohomora" Harry casts, Umbridge's office door unlocking.

We all sit by the chimney as Ron slowly and carefully closes the door, then comes to us.

"Alert the Order if you can" Harry says.

"Are you mental? We're going with you" Ron says.

"It's too dangerous" Harry argues.

"Too dangerous?" I ask.

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together"
Hermione says.

"That. You. Are" Umbridge says.

~~~~~

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl" Draco says as he walks in Umbridge's office with Neville.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge asks Harry, who's strapped to a chair.

"No" Harry says, but Umbridge slaps him across the face.

"Don't touch him!" I yell.

"HOLD YOUR TONGUE!" Umbridge screams at me, then turns to Harry "Liar"

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape asks, walking into the office.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" Umbridge asks.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang"

What?

"Unless you wish to poison him... and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did... I cannot help you" Snape says, leaving.

"He's got Padfoot" I blurt out before Snape is gone, Umbridge turning to me.

"He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden" Harry finishes.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What are they talking about, Snape?" Umbridge asks quickly, turning to Snape.

"No idea" Snape says nonchalantly, then leaves.

"Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me with... no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue" Umbridge says.

"That's illegal" Hermione says.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him" Umbridge says, putting a picture frame of the Minister down to cover him.

She lifts her wand up to Harry face.

"NO! DRACO DO SOMETHING! PLEASE!" I yell, tears filling into my eyes.

"Crucio" she casts, her wand pointed at me.

I scream and drop to the floor, pain filling up every inch of my body as I try to bear it, but it's too much. I cry out in pain for her to stop, but she doesn't.

I see Cedric in my mind being killed, and then me getting hit with this curse.

"Alright, enough!" Draco yells, standing in front of me.

The pain stops and I breathe heavily, looking up slowly to see Umbridge has a smile on her face.

Draco leans down to my level and cups my cheek in his hand, wiping away my tear.

He helps me up as Umbridge points her wand at Harry again.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione yells.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge asks, turning to her.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is... I will" Hermione says.

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon" Hermione says.

Umbridge ushers her and Harry out the room, leaving Draco in charge. I turn to Draco, looking in his eyes.

"Why'd you help me? You hate me" I say, breathing heavily and leaning on Umbridge's desk.

"I never said that"

"First, second and third year said that" I say.

"I guess I've grown... fond of you" Draco says lightly.

I hug him tight, my head resting on his chest as he hesitantly hugs me back.

"Hey, I'm a little hungry. Y/N, you want some sweets. Any of you?" Ron asks, and I sniffle as I let go of Draco, smiling up at him.

"Honestly, sure, why not" I say, turning to Ron.

Ron takes out some Puking Pastels, but Crabbe grabs them all, sharing them out to the Slytherins.

"Hey! Give those back, they're mine!" Ron orders, but they don't listen, obviously.

"Bugger off" Goyle says.

They all smile at their accomplishment, but start throwing up everywhere.

All of us quickly leave the office while the Slytherins are occupied.

I shudder from disgust, then turn to Ron.

"That was so gross"

"Let's go" Ron says.

The lot of us, aka me, Ron, Luna, Ginny and Neville run around to find Hermione and Harry, eventually finding them in a corridor.

"How'd you get away?" Harry asks.

"Puking Pastilles" I say simply.

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets. They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves" Ron explains.

"That was clever, Ron" Hermione says.

"Has been known to happen" Ron says, proud.

"So how are we getting to London?"

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you... but I've got you into enough trouble as it is. Y/N got hit with the Cruciatus Curse. Again" Harry says.

"Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real" i say.

"Or was that all just words to you?" Hermione asks.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate" Ron says.

"So how are we going to get to London?" I ask.

"We fly, of course" Luna says.

She leads us to a herd of winged horse, all of us on one and flying to London, me asking questions about these creature the entire way to Luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 260 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...
303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
224K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...