oddities | jeon jungkook fanf...

By chipschocochips

he is a singer in a band.. but there is just something off about this man when y/n finally meets her idol in... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three - "their past 1/2"

chapter twenty-four - "their past 2/2" (the end)

314 16 4
By chipschocochips

as he knocked on the door to my place, my heart was racing, scared.

i knew that not only was my father going to be upset about me having a boy over here... but also because i should be at school right now.

"w- we're only teenagers jungkook... i don't know if asking him to marry me would be-"

the door had opened, my eyes gazing upon my father as he stood there, his eyes examining both jungkook and i.

"what the hell are you doing here?" he asked, his voice sending nerves throughout my body.

"hello sir, can we come in?" jungkook suddenly spoke, my eyes shifting over to look at him, worried.

somehow both jungkook and i ended up inside of my house, my father closing the door, looking at the both of us.

he looks so mad...

i swallowed the lump in my throat, all of us surrounded in silence.

this is crazy. what is jungkook thinking..?

"why aren't you at school and why did you bring a boy here, huh?" he asked, taking a step towards me in which had my hand tighten around jungkook's.

please don't come closer. please don't do anything stupid.

my father suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me from jungkook, my hand slipping from his.

my eyes filled with tears as my father gripped my arm harshly, my eyes meeting jungkook's in which had something ignited inside of them.

"let go of her you asshole," jungkook growled, glaring at my father.

"don't tell me what to do little boy."

"father.. please you're hurting me.." i muttered, my father's grip growing tighter at my words, obviously wanting to hurt me.

tears fell from my eyes, jungkook suddenly pulling a pocket knife from his sweatshirt, flipping it open.

"what are you going to do with that small thing?" my father mocked, not scared as he thought he was stronger than a seventeen year old.

my eyes gazed at jungkook as he lunged towards my father, the knife piercing through his skin on his stomach.

my father let go of me, shoving me to the ground as he grabbed jungkook's wrist, pulling it away from him, the knife being pulled from his stomach as it didn't leave jungkook's hand.

jungkook glared my father down as the older man had a hand over the wound on his stomach.

again, he lunged at him with the knife, stabbing him again and again until my father stumbled back, losing his balance and falling to the ground.

jungkook got above him, piercing the blade into my father's stomach over and over again, going insane.

sitting on the floor, i watched him kill my father, my heart pounding heavily.

coughing up blood, my father was just laying there as he couldn't move, jungkook continuously stabbing him over and over again.

blood covered his face and hands, getting all over his clothes and on the floor as it started to pool up around the now dead body.

"you bastard! you abused her!" he shouted.

"j- jungkook!" i shouted, trying to stop him as he just kept on stabbing the sharp blade into the corpse below him, "he is dead that is enough!"

jungkook finally snapped out of it, turning to look at me, dropping his knife on the ground as i carefully crawled my way over to him.

kneeling before him as he sat on my father's body, i wiped the blood from his face with my hands, the red liquid smearing over the flesh on his face.

"did i do a good job darling?" he asked carefully, tears filling his eyes, "i saved you, didn't i?"

i nodded, seeing the tears in his eyes, some of my own forming at the look on his face, "y- yes.. you did a good job my love.." i muttered, "you definitely saved me.." i whispered, softly pulling him into my arms.

"i love you y/n..." he breathed, my heart jolting out of my chest, hearing those words from him for the first time.

"i- i love you too jungkook..."

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

as i was walking back to jungkook's, the place in which i was now staying since last month when he had taken my father's life, i could hear someone following me.

i was almost to his place, turning the corner.

i had a bag in my hands, ingredients for a cake that we were gonna bake together for my birthday.

since it is saturday, we don't have to be at school.

the sun had already been setting and the sky was getting darker.

my feet picked up pace, now hearing whomever it was speeding up behind me, grabbing my arm all of a sudden and shoving me against a wall harshly. i had dropped the bag in my hand.

i hissed in pain as i looked up to see the eyes of a boy from my school glaring me down.

"hello y/n..." he muttered, causing my heart to start pounding in fear.

"w- what are you doing? let me go!" i shouted, his hand covering my mouth as i tried to scream some more, struggling in his grasp.

as his face had inched closer to mine, the boy was quickly shoved off me, thrown to the ground as i watched someone else get on top of him, punching him in the face harshly.

my eyes widened as i noticed it was jungkook, watching him beat the boy up, my heart pounding.

he had suddenly taken out his knife, stabbing him in the neck a couple times, blood spurting all over the ground and on my shoes.

jungkook looked up at me, smiling, warming my heart as he got up, then pulling his body and throwing him in the dumpster.

walking back up to me, i quickly jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"happy birthday baby," he spoke into my ear, "i hope you liked your first gift."

i nodded, "thank you baby.. i loved it."

his arms wrapped themselves around me, hugging me tightly as well.

it is so attractive when he does stuff for me...

"no one can get between us," he spoke, "i promise i won't let them."

i smiled, melting in his words.

pulling from the hug, jungkook had bent down, grabbing the grocery bag that i had dropped and then holding out his hand for me to take in which i wasted no time in doing.

"let's get home," he said, pulling me with him to his place.. or rather, our place now.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

another month had passed by, and jungkook and i had already skipped school for a week now.

i was laying in his arms as we watched a movie.

"this part is the best," he said, pulling me close to him and kissing me on the forehead.

i smiled, watching the screen whilst feeling content in his embrace.

my head was against his chest, hearing his heart pounding for me, his fingers grazing my arm softly caressing my skin.

another couple minutes went by before there was loud knocking at the door.

he looked over at it as i sat up, removing myself from the sofa and walking up to open the door.

as soon as i had opened the door, i was grabbed and turned around, my heart pounding as i heard the man speak, now looking over at jungkook as his eyes were wide open.

"y/n you are under arrest and will be put into mental care for the murders of lauren, james, and your father."

cold metal cuffs were placed around my wrists, jungkook quickly getting up and rushing over to me and the police officer.

"aren't you sure there is some mistake?" he shouted at the man holding me by my wrists.

"jungkook don't.." i muttered, looking him in the eyes as tears fell from my eyes.

i didn't want him to say something it end up being taken in.

"there is no mistake, and you should get back to school kid."

jungkook's hands were clenched into fists, "no! there has to-"

"jungkook please stop!" i shouted back at him, shaking my head as i stared into his eyes threateningly.

if we both go down the likelihood of being together would most likely be zero percent.

the handcuffs were around my wrists quite tightly, hurting me and causing me to wince in pain as the man started to pull me out of the door.

"be careful with her!" jungkook shouted, "you can't just take her like this!"

tears fell from his eyes as he watched me get pulled away.

i decided not to fight, just not having it in me as tears streamed down my cheeks like rivers, hearing jungkook cry out.

my back was faced towards him so i couldn't see him before he had suddenly rushed in front of me and the police officer.

my eyes widened, his hands gripping my cheeks and kissing my lips.

"kid, get out of the way," the officer threatened.

as we pulled away, he looked into my eyes, his hands still on my cheeks.

"i will get you out of there.. i promise.." he whispered so that the officer couldn't hear him.

i was suddenly pushed forward, the officer heading to the car.

"i love you y/n!" he spoke, more tears falling from his eyes as i was looking back at him.

"i love you too jungkook..." i responded, the car door being opened and my body shoved inside the back, the officer placing his hand on my head and pushing it down so i wouldn't hit it on the frame.

as he slammed the door closed, i looked out the window at jungkook who was standing there outside, tears streaming down his face as i cried out.

there was another moment as i sat in the car before they started driving, my heart dropping as jungkook had disappeared from my sight.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

my hand came up to the glass, pressing against the cold, see through barrier as i saw jungkook before me, sitting down in a chair on the other side.

he looked at me, placing his hand on the other side of the glass, as if it were against mine.

i picked up the phone as he did, the both of us keeping our hands on the glass.

"hello my darling.." he spoke carefully, his tone slow and sad.

"jungkook.." i muttered.

tears were filling my eyes, his stone cold as he was looking over my face carefully.

"are they treating you bad in there?" he asked, my head shaking, noticing just how horrible he looked. there were bags under his eyes, and they were all red.

"are you taking care of yourself..?" i then asked, the man's eyes shifting down, shaking his head.

"baby, you need to make sure to take care of yourself.." i spoke once again.

"i miss you.." he uttered, looking back into my eyes, "it is hard to do anything without you baby."

my heart broke, hearing those words and not being able to do anything about them.

"i- i'm so sorry..." i spoke.

he shook his head, "don't you dare apologize."

frowning, i noticed how his stone cold eyes suddenly softened up, tears filling them quickly.

"i'm scared... but i will be okay," i spoke once again, the man staring right into my eyes with such emotion.

"are they drugging you in there?" he asked, causing me to shake my head.

it had been a week since i was taken away and placed inside this crazy house, my visitations finally open.

my eyes gazed over him, finally noticing the tattoos covering his skin in which weren't there before.

i hardly even noticed as he was wearing a jacket with the collar covering most of his neck.

"you got tattoos?" i suddenly asked.

a very small smile lifted the corner of his lips, nodding his head as a blush covered his cheeks.

"i wanted the pain to make up for my empty heart as i couldn't see you until now.." he muttered, causing my heart to flutter inside of my chest.

"they are beautiful baby.." i breathed.

"so are you.." he responded, causing my face to heat up.

there was a moment where he was just observing my features, taking them in.

"do you know what you're gonna do?" i asked him, knowing he would understand what i am talking about.

he nodded, "yes but it is going to take some time."

i breathed out, nodding as well.

"i am training with this guy," he suddenly started, "and he is going to help me get a job here."

my eyes widened, my body growing closer to the glass, "r- really?"

he nodded again, "yes, but i would only be a guard so i most likely wouldn't get to touch you or anything like that.."

i frowned, "it's okay.. hopefully at least you'll successful with what you have planned."

as we were sitting there talking, a guard came into my side of the room, "come in y/n, your time is up."

i looked back at him, my hand never leaving the glass.

i turned my head back to look at jungkook desperately, "i trust you jungkook.." i muttered before the man had pulled me from the chair and out of the room away from jungkook.

the last thing i saw was jungkook with his hand against the glass, watching me with desperate eyes, tears falling from his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 170 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...
1.9K 118 15
When you join a new school, you don't know what and who's waiting for you. You see the person who was your enemy in the past. What will happen if he...
34.6K 2.4K 26
Moving into a new town, she started a new life as a college student. She was really excited about everything at first but soon she got tangled up wit...
350K 13.6K 45
- "Don't go near him. Don't talk to him. Don't make eye contact with him. And most importantly, stay away from him" Min Soon says. - "W-why?" - "He'...