[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.10
Maybe?

2.9

505 28 0
By Erishi_An

"What are you talking about? Pei Yin saw through Mobo's identity and arrested him?"

    After Fran learned the news, she knew Mobo's importance in the blood owl's heart, and immediately reported to the blood owl through the terminal.

    Lu Shijin couldn't understand it. Mo Bo had been lurking beside Pei Yin for a long time, but he had not been suspected. Why did Pei Yin suddenly see it through?

    Did Mobo accidentally reveal his identity or was someone betrayed him?

    "How was Mo Bo exposed? Has the cause been found?" Lu Shijin asked.

    Fran: "It's not yet known, but according to the informant, Payin detained Mobo to torture him, trying to force him to tell your whereabouts."

    Lu Shijin was silent for a while and laughed low; "How can he be sure that Mobo will know my whereabouts?"

."Perhaps a betrayer has emerged from within the organization, not only betraying Mobo, but also revealing your importance to Mobo to the little king."

    Lu Shijin: "I know about this, don't tell others for now."

    "I understand," Fran hesitated and couldn't help but said, "Boss, I know Mobo is very important to you, but you must not take the risk alone. This is obviously a trap."

    "You can see it, and I can see it naturally. He is tempting me to get the bait." Lu Shijin said lightly, "Don't worry, I'm not that stupid."

    Cut off the terminal dialogue, 711 asked: "What do you plan to do next?"

    "Blood Owl" took off the black mask, and under the cloak revealed a face exactly like "Lu Shijin". The only difference was the pair of enchanting silver eyes.

."Of course it's for my little prince to get his wish."

    ——

    late at night.

    Empire 101 Prison.

    The detainees here are all major criminals and heavy offenders. The guards are strong, with bronze walls and iron walls. Don't even think of a fly flying out from here.

    The two patrolling soldiers patrolled the surroundings and found nothing unusual, and returned to the central monitoring room.

    It was already two o'clock in the morning, and in order not to doze off, the two started chatting.

    "Have you heard? The newly arrived prisoner seems to have been a servant of His Majesty the King. It is said that he was found to be a spy of Scarlet Rose! It's terrible. This organization can even put eyes and ears around the King, our empire Isn't the secrets of the secret that they all know clearly?"

    "Blow it, I know that person, he followed the king very early, a very loyal person..You said he was a spy, what about the evidence? no? If you want me to say, it is likely to anger your majesty and be rectified by your majesty's excuse. Our king is so cruel that he even dared to kill his uncle and biological mother. To deal with a small servant, it is as simple as pinching an ant to death. "

    "My friend is like a tiger. I wanted to climb up to become a high-ranking official. Now that I think about it, it would be nice to stay in jail and be a guard. It's easy and not dangerous, don't you think?"

    "Hahaha, who said no? I've been here for five years and haven't seen an accident here! It can be said to be the most dangerous profession!" The guard said proudly, looking at the picture on the screen, "There are power grids everywhere. And surveillance, don’t hide anything from me."

    "Yes?"

.A cold and low voice suddenly appeared in the empty monitoring room. The two guards who were sitting on their chairs bragging and talking were startled at the same time. They slowly turned their heads and looked at each other, wondering if they had auditory hallucinations.

    "I don't even know when I came in, so dare you to say anything, don't hide your eyes?" The man in black leaned down and looked at the two guards in a friendly manner, "Oh, I forgot, you guys. Behind the head, there are no eyes."

    The two guards' scalp numb, their heads turned stiffly, and the moment they saw the cloak mask, their eyes were terrified with horror, and they subconsciously wanted to take out their guns to take precautions.

    It's a pity that before their hands touched the guns, Lu Shijin hit each other with one hand and fainted while pressing their heads.

.Lu Shijin clapped his hands, stepped over the guards who fell on the ground, and walked to the console. "This story tells us that everything is risky. Don't take a chance."

    The console was full of buttons. Lu Shijin looked dizzy and didn't know which one to press to bring up the monitoring screen of Mobo's detention place.

    Lu Shijin could only ask 711 for help, "Convenience store, how do I get this?"

    711: "The third red button in the second row on the left hand side."

    Lu Shijin clicked, and the screen of Mobo's cell appeared on the screen.

    Mobo was tied to an iron shelf, and his clothes were stained with blood, as if he had really been tortured to force a confession.

    Lu Shijin confirmed where Mo Bo was detained and prepared to leave the surveillance room to rescue people.

    "Wait, something is wrong.".711 stopped saying, "Don't you think the atmosphere here is a bit weird? Judging from the surveillance pictures, it seems that there are not many guards in the huge prison. Logically speaking, it shouldn't be so sloppy, right?"

    "I saw it a long time ago, and deliberately withdrew the defense. It was obviously a trick to invite the king into the urn." Lu Shijin said dismissively, "but even if I see it, I still have to save the person. Otherwise, how can the play go on? Watch it. The high-energy plot will begin soon."

    With the "instant transfer card", Lu Shijin bypassed all defensive checkpoints and monitoring and directly transmitted to cell 22 where Mobo was detained.

    The prison was silent in the middle of the night, and the prisoners fell asleep.

    Mobo stood and was tied to an iron frame, his body entangled with chains, tightening his body tightly to prevent him from resisting.

.Mobo lowered his head and seemed to be asleep, unaware of the sudden appearance of a person in the cell.

    Lu Shijin tweeted and said to 711: "Pei Yin really can do it, Xiao Mobo is so loyal to him, he turned his face when he said turning his face in order to lead me to appear, but I really want to know how he discovered Mobo Is it mine? Shouldn't it."

    711: "Perhaps Mobo loves Payin too much, did he expose it?"

    Lu Shijin thought it was true: "It's possible, after all, love makes people blind."

    "Wake up, Mo Bo." Xue Xiao stepped forward and patted Mo Bo's face. Mo Bo slowly opened his eyes and raised his head to see that the person standing in front of him was Blood Owl. His gray eyes were full of disbelief. , I thought I was dreaming.

    "It's not a dream, it's really me, I'll take you away." The blood owl said while unfastening the chains that were entangled with Mobo.

.But Mobo began to struggle, urging in a hoarse voice: "You shouldn't come here, leave me alone! Get out! This is a trap!"

    "I know," the blood owl successfully unlocked the chain and supported Mobo, "but you are here, even if it is a trap, I will have to come."

    "Papa......"

    A few applause suddenly sounded outside the cell, and there were countless neat and orderly footsteps. The lights above the head were lit up, illuminating the dark cell like daylight.

    The door of the cell was opened, and the young king walked in. Behind him stood countless guards with live ammunition. With a smile on his face, Pei Yin said, "It seems that I made this move right, and Mobo can really lead you to show up. ."

    Mobo closed his eyes in despair, and grabbed the blood owl's arm tightly, "I'm sorry...I caused you..."

.The blood owl was not surprised by the appearance of Pei Yin, his back was straight to face Pei Yin, and he said coldly: "Don't say anything that is not involved, Scarlet Rose will not abandon any member who is loyal to the organization."

    Pei Yin raised his eyebrows, "Blood Owl's affection for his subordinates is profound and righteous, which really makes me admire and sigh. Is it worth it just for a subordinate to commit the risk alone?"

    "As long as I think it's worth it, it's worth it." Xue Xiao said, "Perhaps he is just a pawn that you can give up if you give it away, but in my heart, it's not."

    "Great, noble, and righteous." Pei Yin nodded very approvingly, "Since the Blood Owl values ​​Mobo so much, how about asking you to stay with him?"

    The blood owl sneered and said: "I'm sorry, I'm not interested, I must take away people today."

.Pei Yin's blue eyes dropped and lifted carelessly, and said with a smile, "I sincerely want to invite you to stay as a guest, just like you were to me before. You are so uncomfortable, it makes me hard to do it. If you move Start your hand, didn't it hurt your peace?"

    The blood owl wore a mask and couldn't see his expression, but listening to his calm and composed voice knew that he didn't put Pei Yin in his eyes at all, "Your Majesty, don't you think these people can keep me? Don't underestimate your opponent."

    "Of course I didn't think so." Pei Yin's voice turned cold quickly, "Knowing that you are capable of the sky, and you want to keep you, relying on these people behind me will definitely not work, so guess what I have prepared for you surprise?"

    Xue Xiao's eyebrows narrowed, and he pondered for a moment. Suddenly he thought of a possibility. He lowered his head to look at Mo Bo, who was holding him, and he saw full of apologies in Mo Bo's eyes.

.Xue Xiao suddenly felt that something cold was pressed against his waist, and then a strong electric current rushed through his body, and he fell to the ground uncontrollably, losing his strength.

    Where did Mo Bo look weak just now, he looked at the blood owl on the ground who was stunned by him, then looked at the electric baton in his hand, and quickly threw away the "murder weapon", knelt beside the blood owl, and hung down guiltily. Head, I only know that he kept murmuring and repeating: "I'm sorry, Lord Bloodlord...I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

    It was not that Lu Shijin never thought that this was a trap, but he did not expect that Mobo would be Pei Yin's accomplice.

    Sure enough, the betrayal was only the first and countless times.

    Although Mobo did not release Pei Yin privately as in the original plot.

    But now, Mobo is still because Pei Yin betrayed the blood owl, using himself as a bait to lure the blood owl into the game.

.The word love can really blind one's eyes.

    Xue Xiao fainted to the ground, unconscious, Lu Shijin just pulled out of consciousness and returned to his original body.

    By the way, let 711 turn on the monitor and watch the wonderful live broadcast in the cell.

    Pei Yin approached the blood owl step by step, knelt down and stretched out his hand. After hesitating for a while, he decisively removed the blood owl's mask——

    The blood on Pei Yin's face was lost, as if all blood had been taken away, and he froze in place.

    The barrage on the screen flooded like snowflakes.

    [Fuck? Damn it? Damn it? 】

    [I guessed countless people who might be bloodlords, but never thought it was him? ! 】

    [Am I dazzled? Is this the same person or is it the same person at all? 】

.[I am getting more and more confused about the plot, why does the blood owl look exactly like Jin Jin? Seeking spoilers! 】

    [Excitement! So, the person Jin Jin likes is actually himself? ? ? 】

    [Daffodil boy I love hahahaha! The flag of self-attack and self-inflicted cults is flying! 】

    711 yelled excitedly: "Sincerity value! It's soaring to 80%!"

    Lu Shijin rolled his eyes and knew that the little fairies liked watching this kind of curious plot.

    But when he thought of facing the anger of his little prince next, he got a headache.

    Hey, he just wants to have a good relationship. Is it that difficult?

    ——

    After returning from prison 101, Lu Shijin did not hear any news about the capture of the blood lords until the evening.

.His cheap father came back from the prime minister's mansion and never mentioned the name of the bloodlord.

    It's as if what happened in the early morning was just a dream.

    Lu Shijin couldn't guess what Pei Yin would do when he caught the blood owl and found that the blood owl had a face exactly like himself.

    But judging from the current situation, it can only be tricked.

    It was midnight again, and Lu Shijin was sleeping soundly in his bedroom in the Lu family, and 711 went off the line and went to sleep.

    Both the Lu family were immersed in their sleep, and no one noticed a small flying vehicle appeared silently above the roof.

    A rope fell from the aircraft, and a tall figure slid down the rope and landed on the roof of the Lu family.

    He swiftly climbed out of Lu Shijin's bedroom window, opened the window, and sneaked into the room.

.Lu Shijin was dreaming, it was a sweet dream.

    The dream was his past with Huo Lian in the last world, Huo Lian pressed him on the sofa, and the two kissed lingeringly.

    When his lips parted, he opened his eyes, and Huo Lian became Pei Yin again.

    "Why lie to me?" Alpha's blue eyes were filled with deep sadness, "Why?"

    Lu Shijin wanted to open his mouth to speak, but he couldn't say it. In his dream, he felt as if someone was holding his neck.

    He couldn't breathe, but the man didn't intend to let him go, lowered his head to seal his lips, and sucked the air in his lungs little by little.

    Lu Shijin kicked his legs empty, struggling to finally wake up.

    But the dream didn't end there. Just like in the dream, a person was really lying on his body, pinching his neck while kissing him.

.Of course Lu Shijin had to rise up to resist, but the opponent's strength was so great that he couldn't push it away. The resistance only resulted in more intense plunder from the opponent.

    It wasn't until the tip of his nose smelled the familiar breath of the ocean that Lu Shijin realized that some bold man broke into his bedroom in the middle of the night, climbed his bed, and kissed him forcefully.

    Rebelled, but gave up altogether.

    Lu Shijin took the initiative to put his arms around Alpha's neck, let go of his teeth, and responded.

    Pei Yin noticed Lu Shijin's initiative, and was startled for a while, then the strength of the hand placed on Omega's slender neck weakened a bit, and he propped up his upper body and looked at Lu Shijin under him.

    "Why don't you continue?" Lu Shijin still hooked his neck and curled his lower lip mockingly. "I'm still waiting for you to continue. If you don't continue, how can I sue you for breaking into the house outside to strengthen Omega?.All of them are serious crimes. Do you think that the Supreme Court of the Empire will open the Internet just because the criminal is the king of a country? "

    "Lu Shijin." Pei Yin ignored his sarcasm and said one word at a time, "The person you like is in my hands."

    "Oh? Really?" Lu Shijin licked his upper lip, "Congratulations, your trick has succeeded."

    "Can you explain it?" Paying rubbed his thumb up and down on Omega's raised apple, frowning slightly, as if he had encountered a century-old problem, and couldn't think of the answer. "Why does he have the same face as you? "

    "Why do you think?" Lu Shijin didn't answer the question.

.Pei Yin's gaze copied Lu Shijin's eyebrows invisibly, and he whispered: "I have a few conjectures. The first is that he deliberately changed his appearance to look like you, but I ordered someone to check his face and he didn't move his hands or feet. , The second type, you have exchanged identities, maybe you are him, he is you..."

    Lu Shijin was amused by Pei Yin's hypothesis, and laughed uncontrollably, "Exchanging identities? You are really imaginative, so you are here to check if I am a counterfeit?"

    "Does not rule out this possibility."

    Pei Yin began to knead and fumble on Lu Shijin's face, trying to find clues, but he found nothing.

    So, this Lu Shijin is also true?

    When Pei Yin touched Lu, the protruding glands on the neck can be faked, and the pheromone taste may be fake, but the reaction between two highly matched pheromones can never be faked.

.Pei Yin began to unscrupulously release his own pheromone in the room, not to suppress Lu Shijin, but to signal Lu Shijin's estrus period.

    Lu Shijin soon felt something wrong with his body, and his whole body began to be hot, and the familiar feeling of emptiness and longing to be filled lingered again in his heart.

    Damn it, Alpha is so despicable and shameless!

    "You... collect the pheromone! Fuck!" Lu Shijin lifted his foot and kicked, but he became weak because of the coming estrus, kicking on Pei Yin, whose muscles were as hard as iron, like itching.

    Pei Yin is like a studious student, carefully observing Lu Shijin's reaction, and whispering: "Is it coming to estrus? So you are Omega, so are you real?"

    "Of course Lao Tzu is true!" It's really [BEEP] a dog.

."Perhaps Bloodlord was originally Omega?" Pei Yin tilted his head and thought, "Ordinary Omega also responds to Alpha pheromone, but it is not as strong as the pheromone is highly compatible."

    Lu Shijin wanted to cry without tears, "What do you want?"

    Pei Yin reached in through Lu Shijin’s neckline, stroking along the thin muscle texture of Omega, and said his feelings: "It's hot, your reaction is very strong...you are shaking...the water is coming out..."

    Lu Shijin closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, refusing to let out a breath of shame.

    "You feel it, don't you?" Pei Yin felt Lu Shijin actively lift his body to cater to his movements, like a kid who succeeded in a prank, with a triumphant smile on his mouth.

.Lu Shijin felt so ashamed for the first time. Under the seduce of pheromone, not only could he not be able to resist, but his determination to resist became weaker and weaker, so he could only lie down and let others play with him.

    Slowly, the scent of daffodils in the air became stronger and stronger. This is the smell of Omega pheromone itself and cannot be fake.

    Lu Shijin twisted his body and cursed, "Stop talking nonsense, just go as the fuck if you want! Can't you talk so much?"

    "Can I do it, don't you understand?" Pei Yin burst into laughter from his chest, and stretched out his hand under the quilt all the time. There were some transparent water stains on his fingers, and he wiped the Omega glands a little bit. On, "So, what is the truth? I'm really curious."

    Lu Shijin stabilized his mind and kept the last touch of soberness.

."What is the truth, I can tell you," he smiled defiantly, "but I'm afraid you can't bear it."

    Half of Pei's face was hidden in the shadows, his blue eyes were dull and unclear, "Tell me."

    Lu Shijin gasped and said slowly: "The truth is, I am the Blood Owl, and the Blood Owl is me. The two of us are originally the same person. Are you satisfied with what you heard?"

    Pei Yin's brows were more frowned, and the doubts in his eyes were deeper.

    "No, you are lying to me, how is this possible?" Pei Yin said coldly, "You can't be the same person, the blood owl is in the Scarlet Rose base, and you are in the royal capital, how can you be the same person?"

    "Did you forget? I have two bodies, but these two bodies only have one consciousness." Lu Shijin raised his hand weakly and poked Pei Yin's chest, "Don't believe it?.If you don’t believe me, I can say something that makes you believe, such as what happened in the 101st prison in the early hours of this morning. I went to rescue Mobo who was in the 101 prison, and you instigated Mobo to betray me and attack me. Am I right? "

    After Lu Shijin finished speaking, he got his wish and saw the shocked look in Pei Yin's eyes.

    What happened in the prison, Pei Yin ordered everyone not to disclose it. Unless he is there, it is impossible for Lu Shijin to know such details.

    So what he said is true?

    "Now you should believe it?" Lu Shijin's smile deepened. Anyway, he has already told the truth and has no other worries. He is not afraid to provoke him, "So do you think you can trap me? Believe it or not, I will take a minute Withdraw your consciousness and return to another body? What you get is just an unconscious vegetative..If you like to do ai with a vegetative, then please. "

    711: "Audience rating exceeded 85%! Come on! You can host it!"

    【Amazing! This plot is wonderful! 】

    [Fuck, self-defense and self-acceptance, I actually bought the right? 】

    [If I remember correctly, Blood Owl is Alpha, and today it’s Omega, ah, ah, it seems that it really works! 】

    [I’m different, I don’t stand by myself, I stand on Pei Xiaojin! There are more types that three people can play! 】

    [Hey hey, it's so exciting! Smile gradually perverted]

    Pei Yin suddenly curled his lips and laughed, raised Lu Shijin's chin, and pecked and kissed his lips, "This is really a surprise. It turns out that you don't have anyone you like. You said you like Bloodlord, just an excuse."

.Lu Shijin: "..." Is this the point? Hey!

    Pei Yin looked happier, even a little excited, and asked, "Can your consciousness really shift to each other?"

    Lu Shijin had an ominous premonition spontaneously. How did he feel that Pei Yin's smile was perverted?

    "What do you want?" Lu Shijin swallowed.

    Pei Yin hugged the limp Lu Shijin from the bed. Lu Shijin had no strength to resist and could only let him do it.

    He looked down at the landing and smiled softly: "The top bionics in the empire has just developed an invention, a neural communication sensor, which can share the senses of two different people. Do you think it is very interesting?"

    Lu Shijin: "!!!"

.Alpha carried Omega on his shoulders, pushed open the window, grabbed the rope hanging from the window with one hand, jumped out of the window, and disappeared into the night silently.

    The author has something to say:

    drive? I don't drive, I'm motion sick, you don't know it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 22.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 60.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
1.5M 101K 195
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...