[BL] Affectionate Male Partne...

By Erishi_An

Affectionate Male Partner Prefers God 深情男配偏爱神展开[快穿] Author: 挽轻裳 Status 172 Chapters (Completed) Lu Shijin tra... More

1.1 Genius painter
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25 [End]
2.1 Scarlet Rose
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.9
2.10
Maybe?

2.8

492 21 0
By Erishi_An

Pei Yin ordered the people to send Lu Shijin back to the Lu family, and did not mention Lu Shijin as queen again.

    Prime Minister Lu was naturally very happy to see his son's safe return. He stood at the door of his house and waited early.

    But seeing that only Lu Shijin got off the car, Prime Minister Lu was a little surprised.

    Everyone in the Lu family was very happy for the young master's return, especially the wife of the prime minister. During the period when Lu Shijin was arrested, there were several cylinders of tears in her eyes.

    When the greeting was over, Prime Minister Lu called Lu Shijin to the study, and stepped back, not allowing anyone to approach the study.

    He stared at his son for a long while, then his brows tangled, and mysteriously asked Lu Shijin: "Where is your majesty?"

    Lu Shijin looked at him inexplicably: "What is your Majesty?"

    "Your Majesty didn't personally send you back?".Prime Minister Lu touched his beard in wonder, then looked down at his son's abdomen, "You are the hero who saved him, and you are pregnant with his blood. He actually didn't send you to you personally. It's really cold-blooded."

    Lu Shijin was speechless for a while, his cheap dad's thinking was quite jumpy.

    It seems that the little prince wants to force him to submit, so he has made a lot of preparations in advance.

    Lu Shijin smiled secretly in his heart, without showing his face, and explained, "Did he even tell you this? There is no child. Your Majesty has misunderstood."

    "No?" After Prime Minister Lu was surprised, he looked a little regretful, and asked like a gun. "Then he said he wants you to marry him as a queen?"

    Lu Shijin glanced at Prime Minister Lu with a smile, "I said, I didn't agree."

    Prime Minister Lu was shocked: "You refused? That's the Queen's seat! The real one is under the tens of thousands!.Very noble! "

    Lu Shijin sneered disdainfully, and deliberately said: "Either you don't do it, or you do it, you can do it for ten thousand people. For me, there is no difference between being crushed by one person and being crushed by countless individuals."

    "I think you are crazy!" Prime Minister Lu pointed to Lu Shijin angrily. "Your rejection of your majesty is equivalent to ruining your own future! This is not to count, I am afraid you will be ruined in your life!"

    "Are you worried that he will retaliate?" Lu Shijin loosened his neckline and said casually, "He won't."

    "How do you know that he won't?!" Prime Minister Lu thumped the table with anger. "The stinky boy doesn't know that the sky is high and the earth is thick! He already knows that you are an Omega. If he wants to pursue it, not only your father and my black hat can't keep it, I'm afraid our family. Everyone will be implicated!"

.Lu Shijin smiled nonchalantly, "Don't get excited, anyway, I am also your majesty's lifesaver. He can't avenge his revenge, right?"

    Prime Minister Lu sneered, and hummed: "You didn't see how he came to the throne, and Difen frightened Difen crazy and bought the most loyal servant next to the king. This is a method. , It shows how cruel our new king is! He will never let you go!"

    The corners of Lu Shijin's mouth moved, thinking why I didn't see it. Not only did I see it, but I was also the bought-in servant in your mouth.

    Lu Shijin: "Anyway, don't worry, I think your Majesty is still very open-minded, and the twisted melon is not sweet. I don't want it. He can't force me, right?"

    "I don't understand why you don't want to?".Prime Minister Lu sighed and said politely, "After all, you are an Omega. In the future, you must choose an Alpha to spend your life together. Although Pei Yin is a bit deeper, he is still a good match. When you become a queen, no one will dare to despise you. . And... you almost have children..."

    "Okay, okay, I understand the truth, but I just don't want to." Lu Shijin felt a headache listening to the cheap father's nagging, stood up and waved his hand, "I'll talk about these things later, I'm a little tired and don't want to talk. These."

    Prime Minister Lu still wanted to continue preaching, but thinking that his son should have a good rest just after he was out of danger, he endured it, gave Lu Shijin angrily, and waved him to leave the study.

    ——

.In the king's office, Payin was sitting at his desk. On the wall behind were photos of the kings. The frame of the last photo was upside down, and the photo was snapped on the wall.

    The young king had completely lost his youthfulness on his face, showing his hands and deeds with steadfastness, without anger and arrogance.

    Paying dealt with official duties for a day, propped his forehead with one hand on the table, closed his eyes and rubbed his eyebrows, his handsome face was a little tired.

    "How was the result?"

    Mobo stood upright in front of the desk and reported: "According to your instructions, his subordinates tracked down everyone who Major Lu had contacted before. They found out the names of two people and the'Huo Lian' you mentioned. Similar. The subordinates have already brought out their identity information and brief introductions."

    Pei Yinhan's eyes opened slightly, his eyes lifted slightly, and he said softly: "Let it out."

.Mobo raised his wrist and clicked on the personal terminal. The personal terminal projected an image in the air.

    "There are two people, the first person, Horian, female Beta, 45 years old, married, currently working in the canteen of the Royal Military Academy, a cook, her husband is also a Beta, the two have a son... …"

    "Next one." As soon as I heard it, I knew that this Huo Lian obviously couldn't be the one Lu Shijin was thinking of. Pei Yin waved his hand and didn't want to continue listening.

    Mobo switched the page and continued: "The second person, Huo Lian, a male Omega, 21 years old, unmarried, is the male servant of the Lu family. He has been working in the Lu family for two years and is responsible for gardening..."

    Pei Yin's blue eyes squinted slightly with interest, and this Huo Lian sounded somewhat in line with the characteristics.

    Paying looked at the projection, "Is there a picture of the second person?"
."Have."

    Mobo released the picture of Huo Lian. Although he was a lowly male servant, Omega was more delicate.

    This Huo Lian is not tall, but his eyebrows are delicate, his facial features are correct, and his big black and white eyes can easily arouse Alpha's desire for protection.

    Is it a male Omega?

    The corner of Pei Yin's mouth was hooked, and coldness emerged.

    interesting.

    "Get ready and visit Prime Minister Lu's house." Pei Yin stood up and pulled his tie irritably.

    Mobo immediately took off the coat hanging on the hanger and put on Pei Yin, "Need advance notice to let the Prime Minister prepare to pick up?"

    Pei Yin adjusted his clothes, shook his head and said, "I don't need to make a fuss about visiting privately."

.As soon as Prime Minister Lu returned from the office of the Prime Minister's Office, the butler hurried to report that his Majesty the King visited the door in a private visit.

    Before Lu Shou had time to change his clothes, he hurried out to meet him.

    Pei Yin only wore casual clothes, and only Mobo was accompanied by a guard.

    "Is Major Lu at home?" Pei Yin was greeted into the living room of the Lu family, and sat down and asked straightaway.

    Prime Minister Lu blinked. It seemed that although his son rejected Pei Yin, Pei Yin hadn't given up yet, and he couldn't help but be overjoyed.

    He said: "Yes, I have been resting at home these few days, and I haven't gone out. The minister has ordered someone to call him out now."

    "No hurry," Pei Yin smiled and waved his hands. "I'm not only here to see him this time, but for another thing."

    Prime Minister Lu couldn't figure it out, "Dare to ask your Majesty what's the matter?"

.Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows of Lu's living room is the garden, and you can see the scenery in the garden when you sit in the living room.

    Pei Yin looked at the garden outside the window with faint eyes, and asked: "This garden in your house is trimmed, but it's not interesting. I don't know who is usually taking care of it?"

    Prime Minister Lu thought to himself that the mind of the little king was really hard to figure out, why he was so interested in his garden again.

    But he only dared to slander in his heart, and immediately turned to ask the butler behind him: "Answer your Majesty's words."

    Steward: "Back to your Majesty, it has always been a servant in charge of the garden."

    "What is it called?" Pei Yin asked unhurriedly.

    The butler thought for a while and said, "Huolian."

.Pei Yin smiled gently and said to Prime Minister Lu: "I often feel that the gardeners in the palace are not good at gardening, and they waste the precious plants transplanted from other planets. Very good, I wonder if the Prime Minister is willing to let this servant go to the palace to teach the gardeners how to trim flowers and trees?"

    Pei inexplicably asked his gardener to enter the palace. Prime Minister Lu became more and more confused and did not dare to ask more. He had no choice but to bite the bullet and agree.

    "Where's Major Lu? Don't let him come, I'll find him by myself." Pei Yin stood up and patted Prime Minister Lu's arm affectionately. "Your Prime Minister won't blame me for being too casual, right?"

    Prime Minister Lu shook his head into a rattle, "Dare not dare not, it is the honor of your minister to visit the humble house. It just so happens that he is just walking in the garden nowadays. Your Majesty, you can go to the garden to find him. "

    In the garden? .It seems that I really like walking around the garden.

    Pei Yin glanced out the window, his eyes sinking.

    Lu Shijin has been at home by the head of Lu for the past few days, and he is not allowed to go out. He is so bored that he is about to grow mushrooms.

    You can also stroll around and relax in the Lujia Garden.

    Fortunately, there are many extraterrestrial plants that he has never seen in the garden of the Lu family, which is very fresh.

    For example, there is a plant that can smell a refreshing fragrance far away from it. When it gets closer, it feels as if it is dangerous, and the flowers that bloom immediately emit a foul smell.

    Lu Shijin didn't know at first, but when he wanted to pick flowers, he almost didn't get stunned by the smell.

    It was a smell similar to old soup snail noodles. He went back and took a bath before completely eliminating the smell. It was terrible.

    But there are also many plants that are friendly to people.

.Lu Shijin found a plant that glows at night in the garden. He planned to dig two and keep it in the bedroom, so that when the lights are turned off at night, the room will look like moonlight coming in.

    When Pei Yin found Lu Shijin in the garden, Lu Shijin was digging with a small shovel.

    Plant transplantation is a meticulous job. Care must be taken to cut the soil to ensure that the roots of the plants are not damaged, so that the plant can be transplanted into a flower pot to feed it.

    Lu Shijin squatted on the ground and worked very attentively. He didn't know if his clothes were stained with soil, and of course he didn't realize that someone was standing behind him at some point.

    "It seems that Major Lu really likes that gardener." The cold voice rang out abruptly, with a strong irony and sourness, "I like it until I am willing to let go of his identity and go to the job."

    Lu Shijin's digging action paused before turning his head to look up.

.Pei Yin saw a look of surprise in Lu Shijin's eyes, curled his lower lip faintly, and asked softly, "Are you surprised to see me?"

    "Why are you here?" Lu Shijin threw away the shovel, patted the dirt off his hands and stood up and asked.

    Pei Yinxin tore off the leaf of the green plant that Lu Shijin had dug and pinched it with his nails. The green sticky juice stained his fingertips, a touch he would never like.

    "Come and see you, if you don't come, I don't know that you have done so much research on gardening."

    "I can't talk about research, I just have fun," he paused in the middle of the sentence, and he recalled what he seemed to have heard just now. "Wait, what did you mean by what you just said?"

    Pei Yin approached him and suddenly raised his hand. Lu Shijin subconsciously took a step back, but Pei Yin didn't stop his movements and took another step closer.

.Alpha's face was deep, his eyes were as cold as water, and the corners of his mouth curled into an irresistible arc.

    Now Lu Shijin didn't dare to move, and he rolled his eyelids vigorously, watching Pei Yin's hand reach his head, and then watching him take a green leaf from his head.

    It turned out that a leaf had fallen on his head, Lu Shijin breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Huo Lian, I have seen it." Paying said.

    Lu Shijin's breath that had just sunk came up again, his black eyes widened, full of incredible, "Who are you talking about?!"

    Lu Shijin's shock made Pei Yin even more convinced of the importance of the name "Huo Lian" to him.

    Pei Yin was holding the leaf in his hand and turning it slowly at his fingertips, a sneer floating on his lips, as if what he was holding was not the leaf, but the life of the gardener.

."Did you pretend to be Alpha for too long and have forgotten the fact that you are an Omega?" Pei Yin said lightly, "You said you have someone you like, I don't blame you, but what you fall in love with is An Omega, you can't be together."

    Lu Shijin was confused by what he said: "???"

    Pei Yin continued: "What's more, Huo Lian is just a gardener in your family, and your identities are vastly different and don't match at all."

    Lu Shijin was even more confused, looking at Pei Yin stupidly.

    "The Constitution stipulates that Omega cannot marry Omega. You have to think about your future." Pei Yin supported Lu Shijin's shoulders, with pain hidden in his eyes, "If you really like him, I allow you to keep this relationship. ."

    Lu Shijin asked in confusion, "Why do I want your permission?"

."Because, you can only belong to me." A huge wave was set off in Pei's blue eyes, and a storm was brewing.

    Lu Shijin's eyebrows and heart beat, did his little prince have a brain problem?

    Why can't he understand every word he said?

    Seeing Lu Shijin's silence, Pei thought he was still resisting himself, and the beast in his heart struggled and almost broke through the shackles.

    Pei Yin suddenly pulled Lu Shijin into his arms.

    He lowered his head and smelled the faint scent of daffodils on Lu Shijin's body, and the dark side calmed down a bit.

    Lu Shijin started struggling without knowing it, "Hey, what are you doing? I said, I don't like you. Can you still want to take it?"

    It is a pity that there is a power gap between Omega and Alpha. No matter how much Lu Shijin struggles, he can't escape Pei Yin's shackles.

.And his resistance would only arouse stronger possessiveness and evil thoughts in Alpha's heart.

    "What is the gardener worthy of your liking?! He is now in my hands. I want him to give birth to him, and I want him to die, he, he, die!"

    As the last "death" word came out, Lu Shijin heard a salty ocean breath spreading from Pei Yin's body unscrupulously.

    Unlike the refreshing and pleasant smell that I have heard before, this pheromone is now overbearing and strong, and it is frighteningly strong.

    It is like being in the center of a storm where the wind and rain are roaring, and people will be swallowed up by the stormy waves.

    711: "Host hold on! The coolness value is rising!"

    [It's blackened, it's blackened! Fix it quickly! 】

    【That's it! If you don't accept it, tie it up and throw it into the black room! Hehehe, work until he accepts it~]

.[Force/Love! I can! 】

    Lu Shijin: ... What kind of strange hobbies these people have.

    Lu Shijin couldn't control his legs softened, and under Alpha's pheromone offensive, he could not regenerate a trace of resistance.

    Lu Shijin, who had never experienced such a thing before, only now understands why Alpha can dominate the world.

    They are born to be rulers, and others only have to obey them.

    "What are you doing now?" Lu Shijin hung his hands on both sides, neither resisting nor responding, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you want to use pheromone to force me to submit? Are you going to be here and use it against me? Is it strong?"

    Pei Yin's face was deeply buried on Lu Shijin's shoulders, and his cool, dry lips gently brushed the raised glands, restraining the urge to bite down.

    "I don't want to, but I can't help it.".There was a sigh in Alpha’s chest, "You are an Omega. It’s impossible to keep it secret forever. Once someone else finds out, no one but me can protect you. I even...I allow you to keep him in your heart...as long as You come to me, Lu Shijin, how can I be humble?"

    "I think you may have misunderstood something." Lu Shijin sighed, "I don't like any gardeners."

    Pei Yin raised his head and looked at him suspiciously, "But at that time, you called his name."

    Lu Shijin sneered, "Do you know which "Huo Lian" I call "Huo Lian"? Is it a man or a woman, a dog or a cat?"

    "Isn't it your gardener?" Pei Yin was overjoyed when he heard the words, the pheromone smell faded, and the expression in his eyes became less gloomy, "I thought you liked that Omega, so..."

.Lu Shijin looked at the front, fell somewhere out of focus, and said softly: "How could I like Omega? Of course I can't like Omega. They are weak and incompetent. Any Alpha can easily crush them, just like you. Just did it to me."

    "Sorry, I..." Pei Yin finally realized that he was acting inappropriately just now, and hurriedly let go of Lu Shijin, hanging his head like a child who had done something wrong, "I just...I thought the person you liked was Omega. That gardener, I can't help it. I don't want to hurt you, I'm sorry..."

    "You don't have to say'I'm sorry,' Alpha is naturally greedy," Lu Shijin raised his narrow eyes and glanced at him. "The same is true for you. But although I don't like Huo Lian, I didn't lie to you. I really like something. people."

.Pei Yin's expression that had been soothed just now suddenly became frosty again.

    "That person is powerful but mysterious. No one dares to challenge him, and no one is his opponent." Lu Shijin tilted his head and put his hands on his chin, "Let me think about what other advantages he has, oh, Elegant gentleman, handsome and charming, personable and witty."

    711 came out to vomit: "...Does what you said fit the big demon of Bloodlord?"

    Lu Shijin: "I didn't mean him. I said according to my own standards. The blood owl is me, and I am the blood owl. I am so good that I fell in love with myself and there is nothing wrong with it."

    711: "...you just want to be happy."

    Pei Yin's face was ugly, "Really? There really is such a perfect person in the world?"

.Lu Shijin nodded earnestly, picked off a bright red rose, and stared at the flower affectionately, "He is a knight in the night, he is a light to illuminate the night." He raised his mouth and squinted at Pei Yin, "In fact, this You know people, you have met."

    Paying lowered his eyelids, thought for a moment, and thought of a possibility that seemed almost impossible.

    "Is...who?" Pei Yin's lips trembled, and he dared not say the guessed name.

    Lu Shijin broke off the stem of the rose, put it away from Pei Yin's neckline, stroked the delicate petals with his white fingers, and said softly, "Didn't you guess all of them? Why do you even ask me?"

    Red rose, blood rose.

    The answer is almost self-evident.

    "It's impossible." Pei Yin refused to believe such an answer.

.Lu Shijin said, "Why is it impossible? He and I have the same ideals, and both want to change this unfair world. We are like-minded and we share each other. But you, you promised me to abolish the unfair laws against Omega but never Do it, even now you want to force me to be with you, Pei Yin, you are no different from those selfish and hypocritical Alpha, why do you ask me to be loyal to you?"

    Every word Lu Shijin said was like a whip that hit Pei Yin's heart fiercely.

    Blood dripping and scarred.

    He walked hurriedly out of the garden, almost embarrassed, and left without saying goodbye to Prime Minister Lu.

    "Your Majesty, what's the matter with you?" Mobo followed Pei Yin in stride, and noticed that Pei Yin's face was not right, and asked with concern.

.Pei Yin stopped quickly, turned his head and stared at Mobo, with black air entwined between his eyebrows, like the low pressure sky before the rain is coming.

    "Mobo, what kind of person do you think Bloodlord is?"

    Pei Yin's sudden question made Mobo startled.

    "Your Majesty, why would you ask your subordinates this question?" Mobo lowered his head unnaturally, avoiding Pei Yin's sight.

    "You think he is great too? He can rule Scarlet Rose, and the dark forces can almost let him send it." Pei Yin laughed at himself, "And I am just a little king who has just ascended the throne. These ministers seem to obey my words, but they are truly loyal to me. Mine are very few, what can I compare to him."

    "Your Majesty, you must not say that!" Mobo straightened his waist, his eyes firm, and awe-inspiring, "You have done a good job, no worse than anyone..No matter what others are doing, your subordinates will always be loyal to you! "

    "Thank you for your comfort," Pei Yin smiled relievedly, raised his hand on Mobo's shoulder, and asked in a low voice: "Then, would you do something for me?"

    Mobo answered without hesitation: "Yes!"

    Pei Yin smiled softer and softer, it seemed that for a moment, he changed back to the gentle and elegant Highness in Mobo's previous memory.

    "Okay, thank you Mobo, I will always remember your friendship with me."

    The author has something to say:

    Little wolf dog blackening progress: 100%
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 39.9K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
1M 67.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
591K 36.7K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
179K 13.5K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...